Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

A Move To England Part 2

"Myself and Aoife continue on our sexual discovery"

49
14 Comments 14
2.4k Views 2.4k
3.1k words 3.1k words

Author's Notes

"Part two of my time in England and the path it led myself and Aoife down."

We stumbled into the bedroom, falling on to the bed locked in an embrace. Kissing, groping. Aoife stood up and let her skirt fall. Exposing red haired pussy. Aoife climbed onto the bed, squatted above my face. “Eat me, make me cum”

As Aoife lowered herself, I readied myself. My tongue met the sweet wetness of her pussy. I let out a small moan. She tasted so good. She moaned softly as my tongue delved deeper into her, exploring every inch of her pussy. Aoife closed her eyes as I felt her body tighten. I knew Aoife was close. A scream that came from deep inside filled the room. Her juices were flowing down my chin. I couldn't swallow fast enough.

Aoife rolled off onto her back. Her Ivory skin glowed with sweat.

After she caught her breath, she said. “Now it's your turn.”

She ran her tongue over the tip, savoring the salty taste of the juice leaking out of my excited cock, and then took me deep into her mouth.

Aoife‘s lips wrapped around me, her head bobbing up and down as she worked my cock. I wrapped my fingers in her hair, urging her on, I was close to the edge. With a sudden surge of energy, Aoife increased the pace of her movements. Sucking harder and faster, I began to tremble I cried out in pleasure as I came, my seed spilling into Aoife’s waiting mouth.

Aoife moved up to kiss me, pushing my cum into my mouth. Our tongues swirling the cum around our mouths. When you think you can't experience any more bliss, you push through the ecstasy barrier.

We lay in each other's arms, our bodies glowing with perspiration. Aoife was the first to speak. “What did you think of the Bridge Inn gay pub?”

I formulated my thoughts before answering. Then when I was ready. “Confusing yet exciting.”

“What do you mean?” Aoife enquired.

“Confused because, as you know, being a Catholic homosexuality is a major sin”

“And the exciting.” Aoife prompted.

“Exciting because watching two men kiss each other so passionately in public made me hard”

“Watching you dance provocatively with another woman.”

“Then there were some of them men, dressed as women. I wanted to be the same.”

Aoife was quiet, so I asked. “What did you think?”

Aoife was quick to answer. “I loved it. No confusion for me, just excitement.” She paused. “I was so jealous of our Aisling, with Sandra. The thought of going down on a girl turns me on so much.”

Before I could ask another question, Aoife got in first. “Would you go down on another man? Be honest.”

I took a deep breath. “Could I ever lie to you? Yes, yes, I would. Some of those cross dressers were so beautiful.”

Aoife frowned. “More beautiful than me?”

“No! No! I love you like I can't describe. You're the most beautiful person I’ve ever seen.”

Aoife smiled and pulled me into her chest. “I know what you mean. I want to know if I could make a woman cum.”

I tentatively asked. “If you do, go with another woman. Could I watch?”

Aoife gave me a playful slap. “Only if I can watch you with another man. That would be hot.”

I thought about this for a moment. “Yes, I think that would make the experience even better. Sharing any intimate moment with you. Will always be better.”

Aoife gave me a passionate kiss.

“How do we make this happen?” Aoife asked.

“Maybe we could ask your Aisling?”

We spent another half hour talking before drifting off to sleep.

When I eventually woke up, I looked at the clock: 08:30. I got out of bed, pulled on my jeans, and made my way to the bathroom. A piss and a wash, then downstairs.

There was no one else up, so I thought I might as well start breakfast. A quick look in the fridge produced bacon and sausages. We also had bread and eggs. A mini fry-up it is, then.

I was so busy with breakfast that I hadn't heard anyone enter the kitchen.

"Morning Fionn, How are you this morning?"

I spun around. Aisling was stretching, in only her bra and panties for the first time I noticed how hot and how similar Aisling was to her sister. Toned and slim. Ivory skin with flaming red hair. I was getting turned on by my girlfriend’s sister. It was a good job I had my jeans on.

"Oh, morning, Aisling.” I mumbled.

Yawning, Aisling said. "That smells nice; you'll make someone a lovely wife."

"What does that mean?" I snapped.

"A bit touchy, aren't we?" Aisling said mockingly.

I ignored her and carried on with breakfast.

Aisling poured herself tea from the pot. Just as Sandra entered the kitchen,.

In a cheery voice, she said. "Good morning, darling. I'll have a cuppa if there's one going."

Then gave Aisling a hug and a kiss. Aisling gently squeezed Sandra's back, pinching her butt. While watching, I noticed two things. Aisling and Sandra were in love. More importantly, for a young lad. Sandra was only wearing a T-shirt and no panties. The way she lent into Aisling and my position in the kitchen gave me a lovely view of a clean, shaven slit lined with nice puffy lips. I was starting to feel a little guilty, enjoying the view of another woman's pussy. 

I put the bacon, sausage, eggs, and toast on the table. Everyone could help themselves. Aoife still wasn't up. Going to the bottom of the stairs, I shouted, Aoife. Nothing, so I shouted again to be answered with a

"Fuck off."

Aoife was up, so I went back to the kitchen. Minutes later, Aoife appeared. Just like Sandra, all she was wearing was my T-shirt. Which barely covered her modesty. I sat there, smiling, while eating my bacon. "Not many seventeen-year-olds get to sit in a kitchen with three half-naked women.

Once breakfast was done, I cleaned up while the girls went and got ready. By the time I had washed and dressed, it was mid-morning.

We were lounging around watching kids Saturday morning television.

Suddenly, Aoife said, "Do any of you know how you would go about turning Fionn into a crossdresser?"

Aisling answered. "We could do his make-up, and we know a few crossdressers. Mark would be your best bet, though."

Intrigued, I asked. "Why Mark.?"

"Because Mark did the drag queen circuit for a couple of years." Sandra answered.

"Still being a little naïve?" I inquired. "Drag queen?"

Aaisling rolled her eyes and sighed. "Don't be soppy. A drag queen is someone who dresses as a woman in an exaggerated way."

Sandra added. "But he was also very passable as a girl when he wanted to be."

 Aisling agreed. "Yes, the first time I met Mark, I thought he was a girl."

Myself and Aoife looked at each other. I think we're both looking at Mark through new eyes. Well, I certainly was. I had zoned out of the conversation, thinking about Mark. As a man, he was good-looking. How beautiful would he be as a woman?

I was brought back to the conversation by Aisling. "Fionn, would you like Sandra to fix your make-up? She's a make-up artist at Rackhams in Bradford."

Aoife shoved me. "C'mon Fionn. I want to see you as a girl." Then, with a giggle, she said, "I want to have sex with you as a girl."

Aisling then added. "You'd have to have sex with a real woman then. For comparison."

"I intend to," added Aoife.

"You're just like your sister, then. She likes to add a few notches to the bedpost." Sandra teased.

Aisling said. "Ok, let's get back to Fionn. How pretty do we want to make him?" as they planned my future as a girl. My thoughts turned to the last few days. Wearing panties, water sports, and eating my cum out of my girlfriend's pussy. potentially dressing as a woman and having sex with another man. Yes, there was some trepidation, but honestly, excitement and desire were my main feelings.

Sandra stood. "Let's go. Time to feminize you."

With that, Aoife and Aisling were dragging me out of my chair. Moments later, I was upstairs in Aisling's room. I always thought girls were tidier than boys. Aisling had clothes thrown all over. Aisling sat me in front of the mirror.

"Right, let's get rid of any facial hair," Aisling said, grabbing a razor.

I have to say it was very relaxing, someone shaving you. Admittedly, I'm not what you would call hairy. So it wasn't long before Aisling had finished.

"There you go, as smooth as the proverbial baby's bum."

I rubbed my fingers around my face. It was surprisingly smooth. I must confess, I found it very sensual. Aisling brought me out of my daydreaming.

"When you go full girl, it would be a full body shave, pubes as well, if you want?"

MarinaMu
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MarinaMu

Sandra pushed Aisling out of the way. "Let me create a feminine masterpiece."

Sandra applied moisturizer, then something she called primer. She was explaining as she went along.

"Pay attention; you will have to learn how to do your own makeup. I won't always be here."

She carried on with my makeup. My skin felt tight, but not unpleasant. Next up was the foundation, then concealer. Looking in the mirror, I already looked different. Next were the highlighting and contouring. I now had nice, defined cheekbones. Blusher, eyebrows, and eye shadow. It was hard to keep still for the eye liner; it made my eyes water. Sandra persisted. The mascara was easy enough, then the last part, the lips. Lip liner was then filled with a deep, but not slutty, red.

Aisling said, "I need a photo; let me get my camera."

After Aisling had taken a few photos, Aoife piped up. "We might as well go all the way and shave his entire body."

"Don't I get a say?" I said in a meek voice.

"No," all three said in unison.

So there I am, escorted to the bathroom. With three women who were determined to turn me into a girl.

Sandra said. "I do the makeup; who's going to do the shaving?"

I thought Aoife would volunteer, but no. "Aisling should do it."

I flashed Aoife a stern look. Which only made her giggle. Then she said, "Aisling is better with a razor; you wouldn't want me to nick your manhood, would you?"

There was no answer. So moments later, I am standing in only my underwear. Three young ladies are staring at me. I can tell you, as a seventeen-year-old, that's quite unnerving.

Aisling tutted. "Underwear as well."

Without warning, Aoife pulled my underwear down to my ankles. Now I have three young ladies staring at me naked. That's very unnerving for a seventeen-year-old.

Aisling took control. "Lay down, Fionn, let's get started."

Aisling was a dab hand with the razor. I was soon quite hairless. The only bit of hair I had left was in the pubic area. I couldn't help myself when Aisling lathered me; I like any young lad would. I had an erection. Far from being annoyed. Aoife just said. "Such a naughty girl, turned on by my sister."

Again, I had to admit that being pube-free was very sensual.

A voice came from downstairs. "Anyone home?" It was Mark, and here I was naked in his bathroom.

Aisling ran downstairs. About fifteen minutes later, Aisling reappeared.

Ok, time for young Fionn. To feel the thrill of nice lingerie. So from the bathroom back to the bedroom, where Aisling assembled me a nice pair of black French knickers, suspender belt, and black stockings,.

Slipping on the suspender belt and pulling on the stockings was one of the most pleasant experiences I had ever encountered. However, trying to fasten stockings to the suspenders wasn't as easy as I thought it was going to be. Luckily, Aoife was on hand to help me. I stood in front of the mirror, completely shaved, wearing stockings and suspenders. Yes, I got very hard.

Aisling said. That won't do. Aoife, you better get rid of that."

Straight away, Aoife dropped to her knees, taking me into her mouth. A blowjob from your girlfriend in front of her sister and her sister's girlfriend makes you cum pretty damn quick. I kept on cumming. But to Aoife's credit, she kept swallowing.

Once I was done, Aoife stood and gave me a wonderful,  cum-filled kiss. The type of kiss that was rapidly becoming my favorite type of kiss.

Sandra stepped in and reapplied my lipstick. While Aoife rearranged my underwear. Despite having only just shot my load, I was in danger of being physically aroused again. Once Aisling had decided that I was presentable, she said, "Mark is going to judge how we've done."

A few minutes later, I am stood in the living room. Mark was sitting on the sofa with his eyes on me. I had mixed feelings about my situation. A little bit of me felt ridiculous, dressed in lady's underwear and with a face full of makeup. A far larger part of me was excited and aroused. There was also that part of me that wanted Mark to like what he saw.

Mark patted the sofa. "Come, sit down."

I walked over to the sofa and plopped myself down.

"We need to work on that walk, and no lady would just plop down." Mark said.

He then stood up. "Watch me."

Mark then sashayed around the room. Hips hypnotically swinging. chin up, chest out. I wanted to see Mark dressed as a woman. I wanted to have sex with Mark.

Watching Mark, I was getting hard again. It soon became obvious.

Mark, looking at my erection, said, "We are going to have to teach you how to tuck and tape."

I must have looked confused, because Mark touched the tip. "Tuck this under and secure it so we don't spoil the line of our panties. We want to be a respectable young lady, don't we?"

Talking to me like this was not making the problem worse. All I could think about was Mark taking control and telling me to get on my knees and suck. Sadly, all he did was tell me to practice my walk. For maybe twenty minutes, I walked around the room. He even had me walk up the stairs and back down. again. Eventually giving me a little bit of praise.

Mark suggested that I stay in the lingerie for a while but asked the girls if they had a dress or skirt that might fit me.

Asling said. I might have something; I'll go check."

While Aisling was trying to find me something to wear, Mark said, "Fionn, I think we should have a chat."

We went to the kitchen. Once we were seated at the table, Mark said, "Are you sure you want to crossdress? I don't want you to do anything you don't feel comfortable with."

"I want to," I said. "I really like the way it makes me feel. I like the way Aoife looks at me."

Mark smiled. "There's a lot more work to do if you want to be convincing. If you want to turn men on, do you want to turn men on?"

I looked down at the floor to gather my thoughts. "Yes, I want to sexually excite men; maybe women too. Aoife is turned on by me dressing like a girl."

Smiling, Mark said. "Ok, I can help you. I still have a few bits and bobs in my wardrobe you could use."

Just then, Aisling returned. "I've got this." Holding up a very short denim skirt.

Mark took it from her and told me to stand up. He then held it against my waist.

"Just the right length to excite, but not short enough to be slutty." He said.

Mark handed me the skirt. "Put it on, then."

I slid the skirt up my legs, enjoying the sensation. Mark stood behind me and zipped the skirt up. He gave me a hug, and I could swear I felt a stiffness press against me. Or maybe it was just my imagination. The hem of the skirt just showed the start of my stocking tops. Aoife came up to me and gave me a long, hard kiss. Her hand squeezed my butt, then she brought her hand around the front, slowly letting her hand slide under and up my skirt. Her hand caressed my hard cock.

She whispered in my ear. "Let's go upstairs and fuck. You horny little bitch."

I thought I was going to come there and then.

Mark patted my butt. "Go on then, be a good girl, and please your girlfriend."

Once inside the bedroom, Aoife's hands were all over my legs. Rubbing my stocking tops, brushing my hard cock. Aoife then dropped to her knees and hitched my skirt up. Gently, she brushed her cheek against my cock, her warm breath bringing me nearer to an orgasm. Then Aoife pulled down my panties; her tongue flicked across the head of my cock. Tasting and savoring the sweet pre-cum. She began to lick my freshly shaved balls.

Aoife pushed me onto the bed, lifting my legs into the air. I don't think that I have ever felt so exposed. I loved it. It was so wanton.

Aoife then said, I will show you what it's like to be a woman."

Her tongue licked around my arsehole before forcing it inside. In and out, my body trembled. Aoife continued. Then I spasmed and cum like I had never cum before.

Aoife cleaned as much as she could, kissed me, and said. "You're such a dirty girl. I think I love you."

I had never felt so happy.

Aoife told me to leave the panties off and just pull down the skirt. I did as I was told.

I stroked Aoife's hair and said, You do know you have spunk in your hair?"

Aoife sucked my fingers. Then said. I want them to know we had a good time."

When we walked into the living room, they all cat called and cheered. Aoife just blew kisses, then stuck her fingers under Aisling's nose. "Sniff these"

Once Aoife and Aisling had stopped behaving like children, Mark said we all need to have a grown-up conversation.

 

To be continued…

Published 
Written by Irishgurl1916
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments