Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

I had reached the point where the only time I wasn't Elizabeth was at work. “I know you hate wearing male clothing,” Joann told me one morning as I was getting ready for work. “It’s like you are cross-dressing as a man. I want you to quit your job so you can live as the woman we know you want to be. We are so much happier as two girls. I want you to be happy.”

I knew she was right. I wanted to be Elizabeth, not Bob.

That Friday, like many others, we went out to dinner. I wore a new dress Joann had bought me - a gorgeous mauve sweater dress. At dinner, Jo suggested we go on a week-long trip together. “I want to see how we are when you get to be a woman full-time. Let’s just see how that goes.”

I agreed and was excited about the trip. We decided to drive to Arizona. I packed no male clothing. It was a girls-only road trip. We stayed at nice hotels and lodges. We visited national parks and did some hiking. We flirted with men in bars. It was just a fun week off.

Joann was right. The week was wonderful. I was completely comfortable, as was Joann. If she preferred me as a woman, why shouldn’t I live as the feminine version of myself that we both preferred?

I did have a concern. If we were two women living together, would we be lesbians? Or would she want a man, at least occasionally? Was I okay with her dating a man? Was she okay with me dating men? There was a lot to think about.

On our final evening before heading back, we got dolled up. We walked to a local bar, both in three-inch heels. Soon after sitting down, we were joined by two friendly and very handsome men,

After some conversation, they asked to take us to dinner and dancing. All week, men had been trying to pick us up, but we had resisted. But this was our last night. Joann and I went to the Ladies' Room and discussed it. “It’ll be fun. It’s what two single girls do on vacation,” Joann said.

We were having such a good time. I told her, “Sure, let’s do it.”

They took us to a restaurant that a had live band. We were seated and ordered drinks. We had dinner, good conversation, and lots of laughs. One of the guys, James, asked Joann to dance, and the other, Terry, asked me. I was a little awkward at first. After all, while I was a decent dancer, I had never danced with a man before.

As the night went on, the music slowed. We were both dancing with our partners. I glanced at Joann as she kissed James. It wasn’t just a peck, but a deep opened-mouth kiss. At the same time, he had his hands cupped on her shapely ass.

My wife was dancing with a tall good-looking man who was kissing her. And here I was, dancing with a tall good-looking man, who then kissed me. What a conundrum.

The band wrapped up and Joann told the guys that we had a long day tomorrow and we should get back to the hotel. It was a bit of a drive back. Joann was in the front seat with James. He had his arm around her. I was in the back seat with Terry, who had his arm around me. I saw Joann stick her tongue in James’ ear and whisper something. He was squirming, and I realized she probably had her hand on his crotch.

Terry turned my chin and started kissing me. I kissed back. We opened our mouths. I felt Terry’s hand caress my right breast. Soon, we were furiously making out. As we pulled into a dark parking spot far from the lodge entrance, James turned off the engine. Joann turned her head and smiled at me. She then moved closer to James and began kissing him again.

AdrianShine
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AdrianShine

Terry and I went back to kissing as well. After a bit, I looked towards the front seat. All I could see was James leaning his head back and subtly moving up and down. “Oh my god,” I thought. “She's sucking his cock.”

Oddly, I wasn’t jealous. I found it erotic. If she could suck off her date, I figured I could too. I reached down and unzipped Terry’s pants. I deftly pulled out his throbbing cock. It wasn’t as big as Bill’s, but looked suddenly delicious. I leaned over and he willingly let me take him into my mouth. I started sucking. I was giving a blow-job while my wife was sucking off a guy in the front seat. My head was spinning.

I could hear Joann’s slurping and occasional gag reflex. “Oh, Joann. Yes, yes, yes,” I heard him say. He groaned. He was cumming in my wife’s mouth. I sucked harder and within a minute, Terry stiffened and started shooting a warm load into my mouth. He finished, and I swallowed. I lifted my head, only to see Joann smiling at me.

Joann spoke first. “Well, guys, thanks for dinner and drinks. Time for Elizabeth and I to get to bed. We’ve got a long drive tomorrow.”

Terry said, “You girls are the best.” James agreed. We each kissed our dates and exited the car. We walked to our room.

When we got there, Joann started giggling.

“Well, that was fun,” she said.

I smiled. “What a couple of sluts we are! I couldn’t believe you sucked off James. How was his cock? I asked with a smile.

“Big. I almost choked on it,” Jo answered.

“You certainly seemed to enjoy blowing Terry,” Joann snickered.

Joann asked if I liked doing it.

“I enjoyed it. How about you, hon?”

“Honestly, I found it erotic. Don’t take this wrong, but it was nice being with a man. It was even more erotic to see you sucking Terry’s cock.”

Joann came over and kissed me deeply. “Oh my. I taste cum in your mouth.”

We both started laughing. “I don’t think many wives have said that to their husbands,” I blurted.

We both laughed hysterically.

On the drive back the next day, Joann asked how my week as a girl was.

“I loved it. I do prefer being a woman,” I admitted.

“I think that settles it then. Bob and I should separate and you should move in. What do you think?” Joann asked earnestly.

“It’s a big decision, Joann. I don’t like my job anyway, so maybe I’ll quit like you suggested,” I said.

“Yes, do it next week. I think we both know you need to be a woman.”

“We should tell Patty and Susie, don’t you think?" Asked Joann.

“Sure, that’s fine,” I responded.

“Your hair is already getting longer, so we’ll get a feminine style as soon as you quit. I’m looking forward to that,” Joann stated.

“And if this goes as I think it will, I think there is something else you should do.”

“What’s that?” I asked.

“You should have breast augmentation. I think you should get real boobs.”

“Wow. Really?” I asked incredulously.

“Of course. Think about it. You’re going to live as a woman. Why have fake tits? You wear a bra all the time. Aren’t you tired of having to use silicone forms? You want big tits, don’t you?”

“You’re right, as usual. I’d love to.”

I thought to myself. “I just told my wife that I want to have tits.”

Joann smiled. “I can’t wait to buy you a balconette bra and see you with cleavage. I’m excited."

“Me too,” I replied.

Published 
Written by RachelTG
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments