Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

One Wild Summer - Chapter Three

"After dinner, I finally learned about the plans Fran had for me"

47
10 Comments 10
5.0k Views 5.0k
3.3k words 3.3k words

Author's Notes

"Fran becomes my teacher as she takes our relationship to another level."

On the drive home, Fran started the conversation almost as soon as we got in the car.

"So, how'd you like your lunch?"

"It wasn't that bad, the appetizer was delicious though."

She slapped me on the shoulder for that wisecrack.

"Oh my God, you are so bad! Seriously though, how'd you know I was ticklish behind my knees?"

"Uh, I really didn't. I was just enjoying feeling your legs in your stockings when they almost buckled when I touched you there. I thought it must feel good so I concentrated there more often."

She gave me a bit of a sly look.

"You're pretty perceptive for a virgin, well, half virgin, but we're gonna take care of that soon enough," she said with a wink.

I honestly didn't know what to say to that, I mean what could I say? I was a virgin, or half-virgin whatever that meant. She broke my self-reflections with another question.

"You didn't go sneak a quick jerk in the bathroom did you?"

"Nope, you told me not to, and there were a lot of boxes to sort. It wasn't like I didn't want to though."

To tell the truth, the conversation had me pretty tight in my jeans and I shifted in my seat a bit to try to get a bit more comfortable. She must have sensed what was up.

"You're getting hard talking about this aren't you?" she blurted out. "Young guys are so horny they get hard with a stiff breeze," she said and started to chuckle a bit. "Don't worry honey, we'll take care of that pretty soon."

And she patted my leg.

Right about then we were home and pulling into the drive. Fran set off for the kitchen to make dinner and pointed me at that bathroom.

"Off you go, get rid of all that dust and sweat, and no jerking off in the shower!"

I showered quickly, drying myself off as I retreated to my room. I found that Fran had laid out some clothes for me to wear. I didn't pack anything like this so they must have been from the store. I'm not really big on dress shirts and pants, preferring jeans and casual clothes. I put them on and went out to see what she made for dinner.

"There you are, don't you look nice in those clothes, all gentlemanly."

"Thanks, but why am I dressing for dinner?"

"Because we're having a date tonight, well a practice date."

"I see, is there a special occasion that I don't know about?"

"What could you possibly mean," she said as she gave me a wink. "You need to learn a few things about social interactions honey. Being shy around women isn't going to get you laid so easy out in the real world."

"I guess I feel that girls, or women, just aren't that interested in me. So I'm quiet around them."

"They will be if you share the same interests honey, you just have to figure out what they like to do, that's what dating is all about, getting to know each other."

"Well, yeah, I get that, but..."

She cut me off there, "No buts. You're an interesting guy, you just don't know it yet, you're funny and witty and playful with me aren't you?"

"I guess so, I'm just a little more comfortable around you now and just being myself."

"There you go, just be yourself, that's all you can do, really."

We sat and ate dinner with a steady flow of banter going back and forth, with lots of laughter. Towards the end, as we sat there she started looking at me and playing with her wine glass and licking her lips. It all seemed rather suggestive and I started to mimic her actions a bit unconsciously when she said let's go sit on the couch.

I didn't know whether it was my shyness or inexperience but I just followed her lead. As we sat down she sat right next to me. Feeling the heat of her body next to mine felt good. She crossed her legs and turned to look at me.

"So, do you know what happened just then?"

The clueless look on my face must have answered for me.

"Well, I was sending out some silent cues that I was interested in you, and you returned those back to me."

"You mean the playing with your glass and licking your lips?"

"A plus, honey. You might just be a natural at this, you just don't know it. So tell me, what signals have I been sending since we sat down out here?"

She started playing with her hair a little as she tilted her head towards me.

"Uh, you sat very close, and you crossed your legs towards me, and now you're playing with your hair and leaning closer."

She leaned in even closer and licked her lips, her next words were a very breathy whisper.

"And what do you think all those things mean honey?"

"You want to kiss me?"

"For starters," she said before her soft lips descended on mine and her hand rested on my chest. Again I was so over my head I just let her take the lead. My head was swimming and I had no idea whether I was doing anything right.

My arms went around her waist and our bodies started to meld together. I wanted to explore her body but was almost afraid to burst the delicate bubble of what was happening. When I felt her tongue enter my mouth one hand slid to her hip and the other went up to tangle in her luxurious hair.

She broke our kiss just then and breathlessly said, "My god, you learn fast."

And with that, I became more of the aggressor, invading her space as I began kissing more hungrily. When she didn't protest I figured I could go further and my hand slid up under her blouse to rest on the warmth of her side, pushing up towards her breasts. She started to unbutton her blouse and let it fall open revealing her gorgeous tits in a black lace bra.

At this point, my brain was so overtaken with lust that I just started fumbling with trying to remove her bra. Fran kind of pushed me back a bit as I was practically pawing at her.

"Easy there, tiger, let me help you," she said as she removed her blouse and the confounding bra that was keeping me from my goal. I sat and watched, almost panting as she exposed them to me.

"There you go, honey, is that better?"

My answer was to immediately lean in cupping one of them in my hand as I descended on her nipple. I wanted to taste every inch of her tits. When her hand went to back of my head and started guiding me, I slowed down and started savoring the experience.

We had kind of slouched down into the cushions of the couch by then, Fran half naked and me suckling her like a very hungry newborn. One arm around her and the other caressing her tummy and side creeping lower and lower, testing the waters, fearing a hand coming to stop my explorations but none arrived.

Braving possible rejection I let my hand slip over her hip and down to the hem of her skirt, pushing it up, feeling the silkiness of her stockings. Squeezing her ass I heard her let out a soft sigh and what I thought sounded like a whimper. I shifted my hand to her inner thigh and she opened her legs slightly. I took this as an invitation and crept my hand higher. Over the silky nylon til it became the warmth of her skin, then towards the heat of her crotch to find she still wasn't wearing any panties, and she was wet!

"Yes," was all she said as I began to explore her pussy with my fingers like she taught me. Her hips rocked as my fingers followed the outline of her labia and slid inside her while my palm ground down on her clit. Soon my hand was slick with her juices as I began to concentrate on her clit.

"That's it, right there," was all I heard when she started breathing faster.

I took my time, drawing out her pleasure. I could feel her chest starting to take shallower and shallower breaths and she started panting out, "Yes, yes, yes," before her body began to shudder in my arms letting out a moan of relief as her orgasm washed over her.

She pulled me up from her breast and kissed me hard and deep and said, "I think we need to move this to the bedroom."

She got up and started dragging and pushing me towards her bedroom, kissing me and taking my clothes off as we went.

By the time she got to unbuckling my belt and pushing my pants down the backs of my legs hit the bed and she pushed me over into the mattress. I fell back with a whump and my dick sprang up hard as rock.

I propped myself up on my elbows just as Fran crawled up and started sucking me, her soft hair tickling my thighs.

I let out a soft moan of pleasure and I felt her replying moan on my cock. I watched as her head bobbed a few times before it came up quickly. With a flick of her head, I watched as her hair flew around in a whirl softly framing her smiling face. She was now straddling me with my cock in her hand as she lowered herself.

Oh, My God! My mind was swirling as she rubbed the head of my cock across her pussy and started to lower herself more.

urdirtyneighbour
Online Now!
Lush Cams
urdirtyneighbour

"Look at me," she said as I felt her pussy starting to slide over me.

I locked eyes with her as she started to lower more.

"Breathe, honey, I need you to last."

I hadn't realized it but I was holding my breath.

She took her time and eased down my cock in what seemed like slow motion. After a series of short gyrations, her hips came down on mine and I was inside her. The heat of her surrounding me was beyond anything I'd ever imagined and I let out a huge sigh.

"That's it, baby, relax and let Frani take care of you," she said as she leaned forward and kissed me. Her tits grazing my chest was like sensory overload.

We laid together like that for a moment, sharing soft kisses until she pushed herself up on her hands and started rocking and twisting her hips, then slowly she started sliding back and forth on my cock. She had to remind me to breathe again as she pushed herself up further. Steadying herself with one hand she started rubbing herself with her other, sliding farther along my cock.

"This feels good, doesn't it?" she started to coo a bit.

I was thinking how could she possibly think of words let alone speak as I nodded with a monosyllabic grunt in the affirmative.

"Aww, cat got your tongue, baby? Or more like pussy got your tongue, huh."

She just kept sliding up and down my cock rubbing her clit. And I just lay there in utter amazement. Her next words shattered my silence.

"You want to cum in my pussy, don't you, honey."

"Oh my god, yes!"

"I'll let you cum in my pussy all you want as long as you clean up after yourself, deal?"

Her words didn't make sense at first then it dawned on me, she wanted me to eat my cum from her pussy! She must have seen the understanding light up my face when she answered for me.

"That look on your face says yes, doesn't it?"

All I could do was nod my head.

"All you can think about now is licking my dirty cum soaked pussy, huh. Go on, baby, fill me with your creamy load." And with that, she started riding faster.

I started lifting my hips a little and my hands caressed her legs. I was so close I wondered how I was able to hold out as long as I did. I was panting harder when it felt like Fran was squeezing my cock and I let go and started spurting and softly grunting.

"That's it, give it to me, baby, fill me with your cum."

Her dirty talk was driving me wild, I just kept lifting my hips until I was done cumming. When I stopped she lifted herself off of me and held her hand over her pussy and quickly moved to squat over my face. As her hand retreated she ground herself into my face.

"Remember our deal, honey, no chickening out."

I started lapping and probing her drenched pussy with my tongue. It wasn't long before I tasted my semen mixed in with her juices as she squirmed on my face.

"Good boy, that's it, lick it all up. Eat my cum-filled pussy."

As she ground her wet pussy in my face and kept up an endless string of dirty talk she started rubbing her clit. My hands went up to grab her ass. As much as her pussy was covering my mouth I wanted more. I felt that if I could bury my head inside her I couldn't get enough. Her hips started to twitch and her moans became a crescendo as she started to cum again flooding my mouth with the heady mixture of her sweet and my salty.

She climbed off my face soon after and lay next to me turning my face to kiss me.

"You liked that, didn't you, honey?" she almost purred in my ear as her fingers traced patterns on my chest. "You liked eating my cum filled pussy probably as much as you liked filling it, huh."

All I could do at that point was just lay there catching my breath but my body betrayed me as I felt my dick harden again at her words.

"Oooh, look, someone's awake again, you want to fill me with another load, honey?"

She cooed as her hand wrapped around my cock and started to slowly stroke it.

"I think you dooo."

And with that, she rolled over and crawled up further onto the bed and wiggled her ass at me as she looked over her shoulder.

"Come on, baby, show me what you learned tonight, and fuck me."

I kicked off my pants that were still wrapped around my ankles and crawled up behind her. The sight of her round ass as she teasingly shook it made me lick my lips as I started to fondle and squeeze her cheeks. Then I took my cock and ran the head of it across her pussy a few times like she did and then slowly pushed until it entered her. Oh my God it felt great and I wanted to just shove myself all the way in, but then I remembered how she took her time so I did the same, easing my way deeper with slow measured thrusts. Her low purring moans told me I was doing something right and soon I was balls deep inside her.

I had to stop for fear I'd cum or I would have started thrusting right away.

Fran must have known what was going on when she said, "Don't forget to breathe honey."

After a few slow breaths, I was able to move, slowly sliding my cock out and then back into her pussy.

I settled into a slow steady rhythm as I held onto her hips. It wasn't long before she was rolling them and pushing back into my thrusts saying faster.

As I picked up speed she gave a bit of grunt and said, "That's it, baby, fuck me."

Hearing that made my body tremble a bit and I started to thrust into her harder making our thighs slap.

She reached down and started playing with her clit again panting out, "That's, it, yes, don't, stop," with each of my thrusts. I had that feeling like I was about to cum again so I slowed down a bit which made her whimper a little so I thrust deep and held myself in place for a few breaths as she squirmed.

"Oh God, don't stop, baby, fuck me, damn it!"

She nearly screamed at me as she pushed back into me so I pulled at her hips and started thrusting again. When she kept saying harder and I was already pounding into her as hard as I thought I could I saw her hair wildly splayed across her back. Reaching up I grabbed a handful and pulled until her back arched.

When she let out what sounded like a growl and hissed through her teeth "Fuck yeah, give it to me harder!" I exploded and started cumming.

With shaking body I tried to keep thrusting through my orgasm and kept pumping into her until my cock slipped out no longer able to stay hard enough.

I was covered in a thin film of sweat as I sat back on my heels panting. Fran had rolled onto her back and lay there panting too. I could see a sheen of sweat on her body, as well as her legs, opened and she hooked her finger at me.

I bent to go work, licking her pussy but she took my face in her hands and pulled me up for a quick kiss.

"Give me a few minutes honey, I'm too sensitive right now."

So I rested my head on her breasts and softly ran my fingers along her inner thigh.

"And next time a woman tells you not to stop, don't fucking stop," she punctuated that by giving me a swat on my ass.

"I was only trying not to cum right then," I said trying to explain the reason I slowed down.

"Yeah, well I was trying to cum," was her answer.

She reached down and ran her fingers over her pussy, scooped up some of my already pooling cum on her fingers and brought them to her lips, and slurped it up.

"Ok honey, you can clean up after yourself now."

I kissed my way down her belly and saw my cum had started to ooze out of her already. Without hesitation, I started lapping up my semen. To think that just a couple of days ago I couldn't bring myself to do something like this and now I was diving right in.

Fran purred a bit and shifted to give me better access.

"Look at you so eager to eat your cum now," she said as she played with my hair.

I just smiled and kept lapping and slurping. After my cum was all gone I started concentrating on pleasing her again when she gently put a stop to my attentions.

"It's ok honey, you don't have to make me cum again, you've done quite enough for one night."

She pulled me back up to lay beside her, kissed me on the lips, and rested her head on my shoulder.

"You can sleep with me tonight, honey, you earned it."

"Fran?"

"Yes, honey?"

"I just wanted to thank you for tonight."

"Shhh honey, I did it for me as much as I did it for you, now go to sleep."

As much as my mind was racing, remembering all that happened tonight, my body was exhausted and soon I was drifting off with Fran's very warm body curled up next to me.

Published 
Written by luvsnylons
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments