Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Pam's First Time

"Jerry is a friend from way back and meets Pam while looking for his friend, Kevin"

30
10 Comments 10
29.0k Views 29.0k
3.5k words 3.5k words
Just a few days of spring break left and I was planning on making the most of it. Well, the most for me anyway. I'm a crossdresser and I have been for a long time. All through high school I'd secretly dressed, slowly building a wardrobe of pretty panties, a few skirts and blouses, bras, my silicon boobies, and most importantly, my shoes.

The most important thing I had going for me, at least from my point of view, was my stature, which was slight, no, it was petite. I have one year of college and I've finished my growing. I stand just a hair over five feet four inches and weigh all of one hundred ten pounds with bright blue eyes and blonde hair that falls just past my shoulders. Not only am I small but my hands and feet would be considered dainty by most standards. At least I can buy things without having to look in the plus size or big girl sections of department stores.

When I finished my makeup and nails, I dressed in panties, lacy bra with boobs in place, nude stay up stockings, a short pale blue skirt that barely covered the top of my hose and a form hugging floral print top. Finally I slipped my feet into a pair of white sandals with four inch heels. I wasn't planning on going anywhere, those occasions were few and far between, but I did want to take a few pictures and just do things in my apartment since I was expecting a delivery at some point today. I'd signed for deliveries while in girl mode quite a few times and I knew the drivers were always in such a hurry they barely even saw me. It helped that they always came to me in my feminine persona so they expected a female to accept the package.

Even though I knew I was passable I was still very nervous about being seen in person, and that included going outside. Naturally I'd been outside a few times, usually very late at night where the chances of being seen were slim. There was also the two or three times I'd gone out in the daytime, usually a Sunday, and then to a part of town that was practically shut down for the day. I'd loved being out like that and had taken quite a few photographs but I had also been afraid of being discovered.

As far as sex goes, well, let's just say I was a virgin. Hell, let's just say I'd kissed a few girls and had jacked off quite a bit, but when I did I was always in the role of the girl, at least in my mind.

The doorbell rand and I hurried to answer it, expecting to find another delivery man with yet another pair of shoes for me. I didn't even bother looking through the peephole to make sure. When the door was thrown open I was shocked to see Jerry, a guy I'd known for most of my life. But the door was open and I had to say something.

“Yes?”

“Uh, yea, is Kevin around?” Jerry asked, giving me a good look up and down.

“He's not here right now,” I responded which was a complete lie. Technically Kevin wasn't here, just me, Pam.

“Damn. I haven't seen him since I joined the army and when I talked to his folks they gave me his address out here. I wanted to talk with him, you know, catch up on old times and stuff, maybe go out for a beer.”

“He'll be back in a little while,” I answered. “Would you care to come back?”

“Well, I'm not familiar at all with the town. Would it be okay if I waited?”

That was it. If I said no, it would appear to be very rude and mean. If I said yes that would mean spending too much time with him and that would lead to revealing myself.

“Um, I don't know ...”

“Look, if you're worried I might be some kind of freak or something, call his folks. I've even got a picture of him and me when we were kids, if that helps.” Jerry held out an old photo which I recognized immediately.

Jerry was in his football uniform and I was standing next to him in a pair of shorts. The uniform and pads made him look that much bigger than me Even then I looked a whole lot like a girl.

“Well, okay,” I finally answered and stepped aside.

“So you're Kevin's girlfriend?” Jerry asked as he sat on the sofa.

“Yes, I guess you could say that. I mean, I'm a girl and I'm his friend,” I replied and sat in a chair across from his.

“Excuse me, I'm not coming on to you or anything, but you look kind of familiar. Do we know each other from somewhere?”

“No, I don't think we've ever met.”

“Probably not. I mean, I'd sure remember a pretty girl like yourself,” Jerry said, looking me in the eyes.

“Now you sound like you're coming on to me,” I laughed.

“No ma'am, I'm not. Hell, you're Kevin's girlfriend and, even if I was so inclined, I'd never do anything like that. Besides, I'm sure he'll tell you anyway, I'm gay. That's one of the things I wanted to tell him.”

“Really? You don't exactly fit the stereotype.”

“Well, it's true. So you see, you're perfectly safe around me.”

“And you wanted to tell Kevin this because?”

“We were best friends for a long time and I think he deserves to know.”

“You weren't hoping he was gay as well?”

He smiled, “That thought has crossed my mind a few million times in the last few years. But I guess it's a moot issue now.”

“A very enlightening issue,” I smiled. “Can I get you something to drink?”

“Please. Anything is fine,” he answered and smiled broadly.

When I got up to go to the kitchen I know he got a look at my panties, but that was okay since he'd been my best friend. After all, we'd even taken baths together when we were much younger.

I knew what I was doing when I got him a cream soda, which used to be his favorite, and myself a diet soda.

“Wow, my favorite soft drink,” he laughed when I handed it to him. “How in the world did you know?”

“I know more about you than you think, Jerry.”

“I guess Kevin has talked about the good old days?”

“Not a word,” I answered, looking him in the eye before sitting next to him.

“Then how …?” He began and then looked at me again. “Kevin?”

“Please, just call me Pam,” I replied and smiled at him.

“Kevin, uh, Pam, when did all this happen?”

“Always. Even when I was living at home I was dressing, just keeping it a secret.”

“Damn! If only,” he laughed.

Inching a little closer, I gather all my courage and asked, “Make up for lost time?”

The last word was barely out of my mouth when his lips met mine and soon our tongues were in a fencing match. I'd dreamed of kissing a guy for a long time and now I wasn't even thinking about what to do next but simply enjoying the moment.

His arm went around me and pulled me tight against him while his other hand moved to my nylon clad thigh. I offered no resistance to either action. In fact, I let one of my hands glide across his crotch and remember that he was always a lot bigger than me.

“Your perfume is intoxicating, Pam,” he whispered after breaking the kiss for an instant.

“It's called Sexual Encounter,” I whispered back and pulled him back. I'd never thought that kissing anyone could be so stimulating, but I quickly learned just how erotic it could be.

“I hope Kevin doesn't come back soon because I want to get to know you a whole lot better, Pam.” By now his hand had crept under the hem of my skirt and was making its way even higher.

“How well?”

In answer Jerry touched my panties and lightly stroked me through them. To answer him without breaking the kiss, I spread my legs to give him better access. My hand moved back to the impressive bulge in his pants and I was pretty sure there was no turning back. I didn't care. In fact, I wanted to give him my cherry, or at the very least get a taste of his hard cock.

When we came up for air I sat back and said, “I'm a virgin, Jerry. Do you think you can solve that problem?”

“Only if you want me to,” he replied, his fingers moving beneath my panties.

“Yes, I want you to. More than anything else in the world.”

Then my other hand moved to his crotch and I fumbled with his belt, then his zipper and finally the button holding everything inside. I was nervous and anxious and thrilled completely. When his big cock appeared I gasped with excitement. Now I knew I wanted him to be my first and I knew there would be some pain involved but it wasn't going to hurt to taste him. I began leaning down, moving to his stiff shaft and he pushed my head ever so gently, guiding me down.

The aroma was intoxicating, so manly, and when my lips got close enough to touch him, I eagerly began kissing him and letting my tongue sneak out for a quick taste. I loved it and wondered why I hadn't done this before now. Opening my mouth wide, I took the bulbous head of his dick inside and relished the way he felt inside me. My tongue moved all around the head and then part of the shaft, and then more of the shaft, and then a little more. I had to stop before taking any more because his zipper was presenting a very efficient roadblock.

I was very busy with Jerry's hard dick in my mouth when he began slipping my panties down to my thighs. When there was enough clearance he moved a finger to my puckered little hole, dancing up and down my crack and then stopping to tease my tender opening.

09SecretaryAnaTS
Online Now!
Lush Cams
09SecretaryAnaTS

I felt him push his finger into me and I groaned lustfully, slightly pressing back against him. Patiently, Jerry worked his middle finger deeper and deeper into me before slowly moving in and out.

The feeling I was experiencing was totally unlike anything else, giving both a small amount of pain and immense pleasure. He paused long enough to push my panties down my legs and then returned his attention to my asshole while I kicked free of my panties. This time he inserted his finger and then added another one into the mix, stretching me open.

“Oooohhhh,” I groaned, “that feels so damn good!”

After a few more minutes he added yet another finger and I moaned with even more lust. While I'd fantasized about being with a man, letting him do anything he desired, I'd never had anything inside me back there and now I wondered why. Already I had discovered that sucking cock was something I loved doing and wanted to do again and again.

“Oooohhhh, Jerry, you're making me so hot,” I gasped and trembled.

“I want you, Pam. Damn, I want you're cherry.”

“It's yours for the taking, babe. Just be gentle.”

He moved us around on the couch before standing and pulling off his pants.

“You're gonna put that big thing in me?” I asked, looking back over my shoulder from my position on hands and knees.

“Isn't that what you want?”

“Yes, but you're so big.”

“And you're gonna love it,” Jerry replied, smiling broadly.

Somehow I knew he was right. This is what I wanted; what I've wanted for a long, long time and I wasn't going to back out now.

He moved behind me and I felt him spit directly on my asshole before pushing his finger inside me. I figured that he was lubricating me as much as he could since I didn't have any artificial lubricant, which I'd have to get as soon as possible.

Then I felt something much larger than his finger against my asshole and knew the time was here. He pushed harder and I could feel myself fighting him, subconsciously trying to keep him out.

“Relax, Pam, relax,” Jerry said soothingly while maintaining the pressure.

“I'm trying,” I panted.

“Take a deep breath and exhale.”

I did as he said and felt him as he gained access little by little. Silently I was quite thankful he didn't just slam into me. All of a sudden the large head of his cock was inside me and the rest of him followed quickly. Instead of the massive pain I was expecting I found that I actually liked feeling so very full of cock.

“Oooohhhh, baby! I love the way you feel inside me!”

“Damn, you're so fucking tight, Pam.”

“Then fuck my tight ass. Fuck me right!”

He moved slowly at first but didn't waste a whole lot of time picking up speed. It wasn't very long before Jerry was fucking me hard with long, deep strokes. I found myself lowering the front half and still keeping my ass up in the air for him. Now if felt as though he was getting even deeper inside me with his powerful lunges.

“Oh! Oh!” I whimpered every time his balls slapped against me. No longer did I feel any pain at all just a powerful lust burning deep in my body.

“Yyyesss! Yyyesss! Oooohhhh, baby, fuck me! Mmm, fuck my ass! Oooohhhh, it feels so good!” This most certainly had to be how a woman felt when a man was pouring the coal to her, so submissive, so complete, so utterly feminine. Nothing in the world could possibly compare to this wonderful feeling.

“Oh yea, baby. You love this, don't you! This is what you were born to do! You as good a fuck as you are a cocksucker,” Jerry spat as he hammered my backside.

“Yyyesss, yyyesss, I love it! Oooohhhh fuck me, baby! Fuck me! Oooohhhh, fuck, I'm gonna cum! I'm gonna cum!” I squealed just before my dick began spitting streams of cum all over the couch beneath me.

Still Jerry continued pounding me, gather more and more speed. The sound of his belly and balls slapping against me was pure music to my ears.

Stopping momentarily Jerry withdrew, rolled me onto my back, and then reentered me, all in one swift motion. No he was between my legs, fucking me in the missionary position while I lay in a puddle of my own sperm.

When he leaned down to kiss me passionately my legs wrapped around him, locking in place as if to help him fuck me. For another three or four minutes he pounded me until he grabbed my legs and threw them over his shoulders, pressing me back onto the couch, fucking me soundly.

“I'm gonna cum, Pam, I'm gonna cum! Get ready! Fuck, I'm gonna cum!” Jerry growled and drove into me harder and faster than before.

“Do it! Do it! Fill me with cum!” I screamed.

When his body began to jerk and shudder, his dick flying in and out of me, I knew the time was at hand and I was ready and eager.

I didn't actually feel him squirting inside me but I did feel a sudden rush of warmth spreading through my body and I knew he was pumping his cum deep in bowels. It seemed like it took him forever to empty his balls into my willing ass, but I loved every second of it. Even before he was finished I knew in my soul that this was what I was meant to do; please men and let them use me for their pleasure.

Jerry finally collapsed on me and I held him close, my thighs pressing into my boobs, while my feet rested on his back. I didn't think about how great it had felt to cum in such a manner, only that I had pleased him, and wanted to please him again and again.

After a few minutes his dick came out of me and then I felt what seemed to be a river of cum flowing out of my and down through my ass crack.

“You were wonderful, Pam,” he breathed and kissed me again.

“Thank you, Jerry. Thank you for making me a woman in such a magnificent way,” I replied, holding on to him. Just feeling his naked body next to me was a wonderful feeling.

Eventually he sat up and pulled me up to sit beside him, my skirt falling into place in the process. His arm went around me and held me close as I lay my head on his chest.

“Do I remember someone saying something about going out for a beer?”

He laughed, “Yes, you certainly do.”

“Can I wear this? Can I go as your girlfriend?”

“Of course.”

“Do you want me to suck your cock later?”

“That's a good idea,” he laughed, “but, uh, I'm really not into sucking dick.”

“Did I ask you to do anything? I want to suck your cock and feel you cum in my mouth.”

“You do? Well, I surely wouldn't want to deny you your pleasure, babe.”

“But beer comes first,” I giggled. “I may be easy, but I'm not cheap. Beer and food first and a blow job for desert.”

“You talked me into it,” he said and stood to get dressed.

I stepped into my panties and then went to repair my makeup before we left my apartment to go to a chain restaurant not far from here. We drank, ate a burger and fries, and drank another one before returning to my apartment.

After helping Jerry out of his clothes I sat him on the couch an knelt between his legs. I wasn't nearly as nervous this time, knowing what I wanted and how to get it. Still, it took me several minutes to work the head of his dick into my mouth but I managed. I attempted several times to take his entire length but I just couldn't do it. So I just concentrated my efforts on his sensitive head and the pronounced ring around it.

I'd already discovered that I liked sucking his dick but now I wanted to upgrade that opinion. I absolutely loved sucking his cock, and really wanted him to cum in my mouth. I wanted to taste his spunk, feel his dick blasting into me and filling my mouth until I had to swallow. In one afternoon I'd gone from a fantasizing crossdresser to a full blown cock hungry slut, and I was so proud of myself for taking that step. Not only that but I'd actually gone out in public as Pam and interacted with real people and I was eager to do so again.

“Mmm, yea, baby, suck my cock! Damn, you're good! Keep it up and I'll give you a load of cream,” he said as my head bobbed up and down.

His hips began moving in sync with my bobs, becoming more and more frantic, telling me he would soon be giving me my treat.

“Oh fuck yea! Suck it! Suck it! Mmm, yea, babe, I'm almost there! I'm almost … Oooohhhh, fuck, I'm gonna cum! I'm gonna … I'm cumming! Here it is, Pam, I'm cumming!”

This time I could feel his cock as it began spewing bittersweet ropes of cum into my waiting mouth. I swished it around and got a good taste of it, decided I wanted more, and kept on going up and down, while stream after stream of his yummy seed, pumped into me.

When he was through I held him in my mouth while he caught his breath.

“Damn, Pam, this has been the most incredible day of my life!” Jerry gasped and stroked my head.

I lifted my face and let his dick slide free of my lips and smiled, “I was about to say the same thing! Would you like to make this an incredible night?”

“Damn, you're a horny little bitch,” he laughed and pulled me up his body to kiss me.

Not only did he spend the night and fuck me so wonderfully but he spent the remainder of spring break with me. By the time he had to leave and I had to go back to class, I think I was walking bow legged. At least now I had no doubt of my sexuality and I wanted to prove it again.

Published 
Written by tvk3983
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments