Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Park-n-Play

"State parks are not just for nature lovers..."

22
10 Comments 10
14.6k Views 14.6k
1.6k words 1.6k words
Being the social butterfly that I can be at times, I was checking a website that listed my area to see of there were any 'cruising' areas I could check out in hopes to share my fetish for crossdressing and pleasure. There were several areas, too many to choose from, so I opted for a forested state park.

Since much of the funding for the parks in Ohio have been suspended or cut, the chances of being targeted by a park ranger or law enforcement for public indecency can be pretty low. I've heard that in some cases, they may take part in the activities. Either way, I was determined to get a taste of cock.

It was late in the afternoon, but it was still sunny. I drove around the curves amongst the trees to one of the secluded parking areas. Usually there's a car or two parked but in many cases, it's a couple of teens experimenting with some heavy petting. Occasionally, a couple guys giving each other handjobs, and of course there are the nature lovers.

I rolled my window down a little to allow the fresh air to come through and leaned my seat back to get a little rest. I was wearing my stockings under my clothing along with a few other sexy lingerie items. My high heels were in a bag, on the seat beside me. I loved my heels, but they're not recommended for nature walks.

I became pretty groggy from the fresh air and drifted off. When I awoke, the cars that were in the area when I arrived were gone. I thought that maybe I should drive a little before it got too dark and then head into town for a bite to eat.

Just then, an SUV pulled into the parking area. Just as it turned to park about two spots away, it flashed its lights in the turn. 'This could be interesting,' I said to myself. After a few minutes, the passenger side window rolled down and a gentleman inside 'mouthed' something that I could not understand. I got out of my car and walked over to his window to try to get a better understanding of what he was saying.

As I got closer, I could see that he was a pleasant looking gentleman of about fifty or so. I asked him once more what he said. He said, "I'm looking for a friend."

I asked him if his friend was supposed to meet him here. As I got to his window, his meaning became quite clear. He was wearing cargo shorts, but the left leg pulled back just enough to reveal the puffy head of his penis.

I acted surprised although I could feel my own crank jump and twitch with excitement. He saw me gazing at his crotch. He had to have known I was interested by the look on my face.

"It looks like your friend is already here," I said as I nodded towards his bulge. "Are you expecting another friend?"

"Well, I think you know what I mean," he remarked. "Are you up for a little action?" He smiled as he rubbed his cock head.

"That's a very nice looking 'friend' you have there," I said motioning toward his cock one more time. "I wouldn't mind getting to know him a little better."

He smiled even more and invited me to sit in his SUV as he put the darkened window back up. I climbed in and he immediately slid his shorts down to his feet revealing a very well hung, and nicely shaped male organ. He was very confident, knowing he had the right equipment to impress any lady, but tonight, he wanted a slut.

I slid down my pants to reveal my stocking covered legs and gartered boxers I had order online. "Mmmm. You know what I like," he remarked, as he stroked my leg. "I have heels as well, and I can even put the rest of my things on just so no one suspects I'm a male," I said.

"That won't be necessary now. We can get to that later. Now, I just want to look at you and touch you," he said as he reached over and cupped my miniscule penis. I let out a soft moan. It always feels good when a man touches my sensitive spots with his masculine hands.

As we slid our seats back, I was able to get on my knees and lean over his cock, taking what I could into my mouth. He tasted so good, and his cock was fleshy enough to fill my mouth completely. He then reached over me and fingered my ass with his middle finger. Good thing I douched and made use of a strong enema earlier. I usually do.

As his digits entered me one-by-one, I moaned with pleasure and gyrated my hips to take more of him in me.

DominantLuisa
Online Now!
Lush Cams
DominantLuisa

My saliva was starting to pour out of my mouth onto his manhood, soaking him down to his ball-sack. I licked it all with veracity and enthusiasm. I had just met this man and I was swallowing his meat as if he were the last ice cream man on earth.

He was as hard as a rock by now. I bobbed up and down on his meat-stick as he moaned and bucked while inserting another finger in my boi-hole. I continued to gyrate my hips and buck occasionally to let him know I was enjoying the attention.

As we were engrossed into the erotic pleasures, there was a tap on the passenger side window behind me. I froze! Shit! Park ranger?

It turned out to be another bystander who happened to notice my car door was still opened and he tapped on the SUVs window to see if everything was okay. I flattened myself as much as I could, but it was too late. There's no doubt he could hear the moans as he stood outside the SUV, and from the smell of sex in the air, he had to have known what was going on.

With the window rolled down slightly, he peered in. "I saw the car door open and I wanted to make sure everything was alright," he said. "I can see that everything is just fine." He smiled. "Would three be a crowd if I joined in."

The owner of the SUV whispered to me if it would be okay or would I rather keep it private. My only remark was that there wasn't much room in the SUV for three people in the front. but I'm game for jumping in the back or even outside as long as we can keep from getting caught.

After a nod of agreement, the passenger side door opened and the fingers in my ass were replaced with a hot tongue. My taint was in ecstasy. I moaned like a ravished whore with a cock in my mouth and tongue swirling my anus. Heaven! Pure heaven.

After about twenty minutes or so, I suggested we step out of the SUV so I could service both cocks simultaneously. Both men obliged and before I knew it, I was on my knees and both hard cocks were in my face. I alternated back and forth. Frothing like an animal and sucking my own spit off their man meat. My precum was oozing a steady stream on the ground, mixing in with the saliva pouring off of me as I swallowed cock.

After a few minutes, our new guest placed a jacket on the ground and proceeded to unroll a condom onto his huge meat-stick. "Mind if I have some backdoor action?" he asked politely. "It would be our pleasure, was all I could manage with a mouthful of cock.

With that, he positioned me on the jacket and 'lined up the shot'. I eased back until I felt his mushroom head enter my brown-eye. I let out a low moan and then a grunt as I pushed back. His head was in and now his shaft was moving faster. The lubrication on the condom wasn't enough so I grabbed a glob of my own spit and stroked it on his cock. Much better! "Unh! Unh!" came out of my mouth as I pushed back.

"Oh yeah! That's a big cock!" I moaned like a whore.

Once we were lubed up, I gyrated my hips like an experienced whore in a back alley romp. One cock pumping my face and while he was pulling my ass apart, while the other cock slammed into my ass with smooth precision.

After a few minutes, I could feel my prostate churning out my pending orgasm. I quickened my gyrations against that piston pumping my ass. I sucked harder on the tube steak in my mouth.

I could not control myself any longer. I chugged and moaned as I grunted my screams of an orgasm. A grunt erupted from the man force feeding his cock into my mouth. I could feel hot cum splash on my lips and face like hot oil. A few more strokes and grunts and then my backdoor was held in place as our other friend pushed his cock deeper into my ass as the spasms from his balls convulsed, spewing what seemed like a gallon of cum into a condom.

We were spent. As the cock withdrew from my ass, I could feel that it was a full condom. It was as if a horse was wearing this thing. He held it in front of me like a proud stud, returning from the pasture after fertilizing a mare.

I looked a mess with cum all over my face, but it felt great. We were still strangers as we went our separate ways, but agreed to repeat the gathering another time.

Published 
Written by Dinata
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments