Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Cardboard Fort Part 2

"The story told to The Phantom continues."

33
9 Comments 9
10.5k Views 10.5k
1.4k words 1.4k words

That evening he thought about Gene and what had happened in their old fort. He finally had the opportunity to wear something besides the slip he had shoplifted and really enjoyed dressing up for his friend and what had happened as a result. He didn't feel weird or strange about it.

"Maybe I should have been born a girl," Ian mused before falling asleep.

Two days later Gene appeared at his door with another paper bag. Inside was a pair of black silky nylons and a black silk and lace garter belt. Now Ian had no idea how to put the nylons on but then he recalled a picture on the cover of a trashy paperback of a woman sitting on her bed and donning nylons.

It took some doing before he figured out how to draw them up his legs and not tear them. As he attached them to the ribbons of the garter belt he was already hard. Gene, of course, was playing pool as he waited patiently for Ian to dress.

It was a whole new sensation he felt as he slid the panties up his nylon-clad legs. His arms were covered in goosebumps and his nipples were quite hard. He then added the black half-slip and placed the bra around his chest with the rolled-up socks filling out the empty cups.

Ian then placed the wig on his head and dug out an old mirror that he had rescued from the trash and hidden in the fort after our last session. This ensured that none of my dark hair was visible and would help me with my surprise for Gene.

My surprise was that I had purchased a tube of lipstick and some eyeshadow. I told the clerk that had appraised my purchase with a strange look, that I had spilled a can of pop and ruined my girlfriend's and now I owed her. Now Gene said he looked like a girl without makeup and Ian could only imagine his reaction to this surprise.

He used the mirror to apply them as I had seen them do in the movies. The effect was unbelievable and he looked as good as one of the pretty girls at school, even better. Once again his heart beat faster as he arranged himself on the pillows and called out to Gene.

 A second later he saw and heard him enter the fort and his mouth hung open once his eyes adjusted to the dim light and he got a good look at his buddy.

"I don't believe it. You look even better than last time," he said as he began to strip off his clothes. He then laid his naked body next to his friend. The pretty girl then watched with unblinking eyes as he slowly hiked her slip up. Ian then turned on my side and threw a nylon-covered leg across his lower belly. Ian slid his free arm around his buddy's neck and cradled his head so his face was against his bra.

Ian then took hold of Gene's hard teenage prick and began to jack him off. This time it was Gene that moaned at the sensation of my nylon leg across him and the feeling of my silky bra against his face. I wondered if he could feel my hard cock in its silky cocoon pressed against his leg.

"You like that, baby?" Ian asked in that same soft voice that he had used last time.

"Oh, yeah. It feels so good," he responded as his hand began to run the length of my leg

It felt very good to feel Gene's warm and smooth hand rubbing Ian's nylon-clad leg and he increased the speed of his hand on Gene's cock. Now with all this new stimulation, it didn't take long until he was ready to shoot.

"I'm gonna cum," he announced.

"Then go ahead," Ian's soft female voice whispered into his ear as he removed his leg from across his body.

A second later I felt his body stiffen and his cock emptied its load on his stomach before he flopped on his back, I was still on my side watching the strands of cum slide down his belly. I managed to grab his underwear and wipe him clean. It was about a minute later that he turned on his side facing me and pushed me on my back.

LexiWood
Online Now!
Lush Cams
LexiWood

"Now it's your turn," he said softly.

Gene began to slide his hand up my thighs and under my slip heading toward the hard cock stuffed inside the pretty panties he had provided.

"What are you doing?" Ian asked, in his girl's voice.

"I'm taking your panties off," he answered.

His hand ran over the outline of my cock for just a second before it moved toward the waistband. I managed to press my feet against the floor and raise my butt and hips off the floor so the panties easily slid down my legs. Free from its confinement, I could see my hard prick pressing against the material of the slip.

"Would you take your bra off?" he asked.

"But there is nothing underneath," my soft voice responded in an apologetic voice.

"I don't care, "Gene answered.

So I sat up and removed my bra and Gene placed his arm around my shoulder before I laid back down. Gene began to run his hand over the head of my cock through my slip.

"You like that?" he asked.

"Oh yes," I responded in a breathy whisper.

"Then you will really like this," he responded.

A second later I felt his hot breath against the tiny erect nipple on my left side. A second later I felt his lips kissing it and I moaned louder than normal at the sensation. He then moved to the one on the right side and I moaned again. 

"I love to hear that," Gene said as his hand went under my hem and took hold of my prick.

Then an unseen force took hold of me and I directed my lips to his chest. I began to kiss, lick and suck on his nipples. Gene moaned louder than normal.

"That feels so good, baby," he managed to say.

The faster he moved his hand on my cock the faster and harder I kissed his chest until he asked me to stop. When I raised my head to question him he placed his hand on the back of my head and pushed it toward his face. A heartbeat later my painted lips were then mashed against his. 

I never saw this happening, but I was not surprised or put off by it. I then felt his tongue against my lips and parted them and his tongue slid between my lips and found my mine. The moment they touched a jolt of electricity shot through my body causing my cock to get even harder and my nipples more erect.

I managed to pull my head away from his and announced that I was going to cum and a second later, I let loose under my slip before collapsing on my back. Ian lay there feeling my semen crawl down the bare expanse of my thighs and onto my nylons.

"Where did you learn that?" I asked.

"From Sherry Preston in one of the band practice rooms," he answered. "It was OK, wasn't it? I mean you're not weirded out are you?"

"It was great and I'm fine," I  answered and kissed him on the cheek.

We spent the next few hours French kissing and jacking each other off. 

"My sister is getting a collection of her old clothes ready for donation. Among them are a few of her miniskirts and some of her old tops. Would you wear them for me?" Gene asked.

"I'll wear anything for you, " I responded.

It was my Mom calling downstairs that spurred us into action. We redressed and I hid my lingerie and wig before heading to the wash tubs and scrubbing my makeup off.

As I watched Gene head home, I began looking forward to the best summer of teens.

 

Published 
Written by ThePhantom
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments