Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The large gown rustled, and the heels clicked loudly as I descended the stairs in my home and walked towards the front door. I would be picked up by my friend’s sister before going to the church. I had never met her before, but he’d assured me that she knew nothing of my secret. It would be nice to have someone to confide in, but I knew being treated as a girl by everyone would probably make this feel more natural in the end.

My friend had arranged everything to make this day as painful as possible for me. As I silently thanked him for this, I thought to myself that I also owed him thanks for letting me be a part of this adventure. Never in my wildest dreams had I thought I would find myself in this situation. Every girl’s dream was about to come true for me. I would have the white wedding and enjoy the day as a beautiful bride. Even though it was all a sham, and life would be back to normal in a couple of days, today I was a girl with an exciting future ahead of me.

These thoughts warmed me when I left the comfort of my home. Now there was no turning back. My fiancée’s sister was sitting in the car waiting. She smiled and waved as I tripped down the pathway, holding up the hem of my dress. I hadn’t contemplated or prepared myself for the emotions that suddenly gripped me. In this house I had always been a boy, no matter what clothes I wore. Now, the boy was fading into a faint shadow. Still, the feelings brought forth a wide smile as I opened the car door.

“Hey there, gorgeous. Ready to become part of the family? I’m Tina! Tony never told me how pretty you were.”

She was actually very cute. I wondered for an instant if she was single, but quickly remembered that I was a girl now for the remainder of the day.

“I think so,” I answered feebly, suddenly extremely nervous.

“This’ll work out fine. You’re just nervous. Who wouldn’t be on their big day.”

Nervousness was just the prefix. When we drove up to the tall, stone building, I could already see people mingling in front of the doors. The ceremony was just for a few, selected family members, but I nearly fainted as the emotions grabbed me. My heart pounded like never before as I lifted the skirts and stepped out of the vehicle, careful to move as gracefully as I could. The minutes before the ceremony began were probably the worst moments in my entire life. I was so nervous that I could do nothing but sit on the chair and stare ahead of me. Tina was a really good friend to me and helped me get through the worst emotions.

When I entered the hall and began walking up the aisle, my nervousness subsided completely. All around me people were standing and looking at me. The happy faces filled me with joy and made me feel like the most beautiful girl in the room. My friend Tony stood at the end of the carpet and smiled. I was thinking that he did an excellent job hiding the sham from his family. Everybody in this room except me were his closest relatives. I was immensely glad that he had managed to find an excuse for my family not being there.

The music subsided and I was standing beside my fiancée at the altar. The priest began to read from a large, black book, but I never caught any of it. I was too excited and occupied with enjoying the moment. When the first “I do” was uttered, I came to myself again and managed to stutter the same words. The awkward moment when we fitted the rings on each other was quickly followed by silence when the spectators were awaiting the kiss that marked us as husband and wife. I had never been infatuated with boys, but now when I felt one hundred percent like a girl and actually looked forward to it. It felt like I was living every little girl’s dream. The kiss released another flow of happiness as we were pronounced husband and wife.

After the ceremony, we quickly moved on to the feast. The new situation wasn’t as intimidating as the church, but now there were more people present. Everybody wanted a piece of the newlywed couple, especially the mysterious, pretty wife they’d never seen before. It was tormenting to greet every family member one by one. Each time I hugged someone, I was sure they’d discover who I truly was, but instead I only received compliments. I even had to kiss a few of the guys present, as it was a custom to be allowed to kiss the bride once. Strangely enough, this didn’t appall me at all. I liked how they viewed me as a beautiful girl and competed for my attention.

The party lasted well into the night. I quickly began to enjoy myself and played the role perfectly. My nerves were all gone and replaced with joy and excitement. I was determined to get as much out of my time as a bride as possible. My friend saw how much I enjoyed myself, and I also felt his tension loosen up a bit. Too soon the night neared its end and it became time for us to withdraw. The rest of the guests would continue till dawn, but the newlywed couple was expected to retreat to their room for the wedding night. The evening had been a wonderful and thrilling night for me, and I was sorry it had reached its end.

Enduring lots of innuendo and shouts, we carefully retreated back to the wedding suite rented for us. It was a huge room filled with Victorian furniture. The bed was broad and covered with a thick, embroidered cotton blanket over white linen. Finally we were on our own again, and I could relax and be myself. Just the groom’s friend. It had been quite exhausting to keep up the appearance, although I had done so with great pleasure.

My friend sat down on the bed and sighed.

“Finally. I thought this day would never end. It’s exhausting to fool your own family for so long.”

“I know. It was awful at first, but I kind of enjoyed it some of the times. Now, help me get this gown off. You can’t believe how heavy all this fabric feels after a while.”

“Thank you so much for doing this. You’re a true friend. I hope it wasn’t too bad for you.” His words were uttered with genuine sincerity.

He helped me to unzip the back, and I let the dress fall to the floor. It was a little bit embarrassing to stand beside my friend wearing nothing but a full set of bridal lingerie, but when I thought about the fact that I had just “married” him and kissed him, it didn’t seem like that big of a deal.

“Like I said, I kind of enjoyed it. I got to wear this beautiful gown and fool your entire family.” I held up the gown, feeling the soft fabric against my arms.

“You didn’t really need to wear all that underneath.” He stared at my lingerie-wrapped body with a puzzled look. “No one would see anything anyway.”

“Are you sure? A bride has to dress up for her wedding night, you know.” I couldn’t resist the faint giggle that escaped along with the words. “Don’t you like it?”

“Well. If you were my real bride, I guess I would be a very lucky man.” As he spoke, I walked over to the bed, my boots making my feminized hips sway, and sat down next to him.

“It doesn’t get much more real than this,” I said to him. “We were wed in a church, under God, with a priest and your family there. We even kissed in front of the entire crowd.” I held up the adorned ring finger for him to see. “All that remains now is the wedding night.”

I could see his cheeks blush, and his mind trying to figure out if I was joking or not. Before he could say anything, I carefully laid a hand on his thigh. He twitched slightly as he felt the touch, but he didn’t resist or say anything. Painstakingly slow, I let the hand slide up towards his crotch and looked him into the eyes. He gazed back, transfixed by the darkness of my decorated eyes.

My hand began to unbuckle the silver belt, and I felt something move slowly under the thin, black fabric of his pants. Still, I held his gaze, and my crimson red lips were slowly edging towards him. I longed back to the last kiss as I finished with the belt and opened his fly. Inside, I could feel the hardness below my fingertips. When I was but inches from his face, I retreated with a devious smile.

“Take off your suit. I want to see all of my husband.” Tonight would be the final consummation of our marriage.

IrizKing
Online Now!
Lush Cams
IrizKing

 

 

 

Published 
Written by Dividence
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments