Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

I woke up and saw the bright, yellow orb of sun shining in through the broad windows. It was warm, and the thin linen was wrapped around my sweaty body. I was glad I remembered to remove the tight corset before going to sleep, and I was now wearing only the thigh-high stockings and garters. A pair of white panties lay on the floor where they had been hastily thrown. My fake breasts were still firmly attached, and I had already grown somewhat accustomed to the extra weight on my chest.

Lying next to me was the heavily breathing body of my friend. No, husband, I corrected myself. At this moment I was his newly wed wife. He was still fast asleep so I hurried into the bathroom, suprising myself as I automatically sat down to pee. One hot shower later, I was carefully shaving my damp body, making sure to remove every ounce of yesterday’s hair growth.

A short peek in the closets confirmed my friend’s thoughtful preparations. I found a small selection of girl’s clothing, but that wasn’t enough for me. Wanting to look and feel my best, I pulled out a fresh pair of panties from my own bag and put them on. The shaved skin underneath could barely be seen through black hipster with pink ribbons and details of pink lace. It embraced the smooth ass with care, reaching just above the furrow below my buttocks. The bra I wore was part of the same set and pushed my round breasts together so that my cleavage would catch the eye of every man.

Just when I had put on the last of the make-up, smacking my painted lips, I heard someone wake up in the room next door. I was still unsure of how he would react to me the day after the wedding, but it was far too late to think about that now.

I tied my long hair in a ponytail and unlocked the door. As I entered the bedroom, his naked body was standing by the bed, obviously oogling me with a satisfied grin. I smiled back and went over to him, giving him a wet kiss on the lips. His member quickly grew between my fingers, and I felt the exhilarating rush through my body as it made me think about the previous night.

“I have no clue how you do it, but by God, you look incredibly sexy. Still my hot, little bride.” I blushed as he complemented me. Even though I was a boy, he lifted me easily and laid me gently down on the bed. I looked up at him and saw the huge, almost threatening, limb as he bent over me and pulled the panties down. My body was aching for his touches. The sham was thorough in every sense, I said to myself just before I lost the ability to think.

We didn’t stay in bed for long this time. I got up quickly afterwards and cleaned myself in the bathroom. When I pulled the panties back on I felt sore, but it was a small prize to pay for the heaven I had experienced. Now only a quiet escape withstood, and life would be back to normal. With the experiences of the wedding strong in mind, I knew I would long for these days for the rest of my life. My normal existence seemed dull and meaningless in comparison to the life I now pretended to have.

I wasn’t used to tucking my manhood away between the legs, but after a couple of tries, I was finally satisfied with the result. That being done, I pulled on a pair of tight jeans and received an approving glance from my lover. I loved wearing pants like these. The tight denim clung to my ass, and I felt they accentuated my feminine curves. The low waistline showed hints of lace when I bent down, and the fake diamonds on the leather belt sparkled as I moved below the chandelier. A white top with puffy sleeves reaching just below my shoulders was tied loosely over the chest, showing off a portion of my cleavage. I had pierced my ears for the occasion a week earlier, and put on a pair of broad golden earrings adorned with intricate patterns. I thought to myself that they matched the gold band shining on my left ring finger.

Hand in hand we exited the room and went downstairs to eat breakfast. The final scene of the event. Dozens of relatives congratulated us and wished us a happy future. Tina came over and gave me a long, powerful hug.

“How’s my new sister-in-law? Not exhausted after the party I hope?” She had her room next to ours, and her amused look told me more than a thousand words. With a hint of panic, I remembered that Tony’s parents also had their room nearby. Far too embarrassed, I only smiled and unwillingly confirmed her suspicions with my silence.

My stomach stirred, and I noticed that after the night’s activities, I was hungry like a wolf. We sat down next to Tina and her parents. The breakfast was another enjoyable experience for me. They all treated me just the way they would a newly arrived family member, and I felt quite guilty for tricking them so.

After the meal, when we were drinking tea, my friend’s mother pulled an envelope from her purse and shoved it across the table towards us.

“I know you said that you couldn’t afford a vacation, but your father and I couldn’t help it.”

“What’s this?” my friend asked. We had talked about how to avoid the mandatory honeymoon. He had assured me that I didn’t have to step in more than this weekend. I opened the envelope and found a signed lease form for a small yacht.

“Now you can have the honeymoon you deserve.” My mother-in-law exclaimed. “Money shouldn’t be an issue when there’s true love involved.” She seemed really happy, and I couldn’t help smiling.

The usual awkward passing of polite phrases followed, but we ended having to accept the gift. After the breakfast was over, and we returned to our room, my friend gave me an apolegetic look.

“I know this wasn’t part of the deal. You don’t have to go along with this, but if you want to go, the boat shouldn’t be left unused. I’ll make sure that we’re alone at the departure. That way we can just go as ourselves and enjoy a vacation.”

“Of course I’ll go. We get to have a yacht just to ourselves for a whole month. We can go anywhere we like. It’ll be just like old times.”

We parted that day, planning to meet up at the marina the day after tomorrow. I left the wedding gown, but packed the rest of the clothes as casually as I could. After all, it was he who had bought most of it, but it seemed he didn’t mind me taking them.

Two days later I showed up at the shore. My friend was already on board the vessel as I walked along the pier boards. Each step gave off a loud click as the shiny, red pumps hit the timber, and I felt a slight breeze stroke against my shiny legs. The skirt of my flowery dress rustled lightly in the wind. With bright red lips, I greeted him cheerfully.

“Hi there, sailor! Ready for your honeymoon?” He looked at me with the same puzzled look I had seen as I removed the wedding gown just a few days earlier.

“Wow! Look at you. I thought I told you that my parents wouldn’t be here.”

“Oh, in that case, I’d better go and change right away.” I winked at him as I walked on board and descended below deck. We were already on our way when I stepped out again through the hatch wearing only a small triangle top bikini.

“That’s not what I meant…”

“I know what you meant, silly” I cut him off before he could finish. “But isn’t this much better? I went on a little shopping spree yesterday. Tonight, maybe I can show you what else I’ve bought?”
 

DeviIhDiamott
Online Now!
Lush Cams
DeviIhDiamott

 

Published 
Written by Dividence
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments