Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

576 Shadow Oak Drive - Part 1

"Sam meets Molly"

37
13 Comments 13
14.0k Views 14.0k
2.7k words 2.7k words
I met Molly on a seemingly random day. How could I ever have known she would change me forever?

It was late April and I was working behind the cash register of a local department store. I was eighteen, just out of high school, and didn't have any sort of plan for my future. I figured that I would take a least a year off before applying to any universities. I liked working at the department store not only because of the discounts, but because I had figured out a way to sneak some of the clothes, that I didn't have the courage to buy, out the back door without anyone being the wiser. These items consisted mainly of feminine lingerie.

Being that I grew up in a strict household, I hadn't been able to experience much of the life of a typical teenager. I didn't play sports and wasn't a member of any particular social group. I had a couple of close friends that I had known since grade school, but that was it. There were few friends, no girlfriends, and no typical high school parties. She was about to change all that.

My head was down as I concentrated on scanning the bar code tags on the various items of clothing coming down my line, removing the hangers, and putting them in bags before telling the customers their totals. In the conservative town in which I lived, any woman buying underwear wouldn't possibly go through the checkout manned by a young boy, and that is why I was shocked frozen when I saw the cutest little pair of lacy black bikini-cut panties come rolling down my line.

My eyes went further down the belt and I saw even more of these items, bras, panties, teddies, a garter belt, and some other, more 'normal' attire like white short-shorts and tank tops. My hands started shaking as reached for the first pair and fumbled to find the tag. My face flushed and I could feel myself start to sweat. That is when I looked up and saw the most beautiful face I had ever seen.

"Easy there. They're only panties," she said with a smile.

I let a little nervous, embarrassed laugh out as I reached for the next pair. My lack of exercise and sports in school had left me without any muscle definition. I wasn't fat, or skinny, but I did still have what my mother affectionately referred to as "baby fat" covering my body and face. Needless to say, this didn't give me much confidence when talking to girls, and I certainly couldn't compete with the boys at school for dates, so I didn't have much experience in making small talk with them, let alone anyone as beautiful as this girl.

"Sorry," I stammered, "I don't ring up many panties."

"My name's Molly," she said. "What's yours? Oh wait. Hi, Sam," she laughed as she looked at my name tag.

"That's me," I replied.

"Well, it's nice to meet you, Sam."

I continued fumbling around with each tag until the order was done. Molly was making small talk the whole time telling me that she was getting some new clothes for the summer. When the order was finished, I gave her the total and she swiped a card. The receipt printed out, and she took out a marker to sign it. When I reached down to grab it and make some pithy 'have a nice day' or something, she grabbed my hand started to write on it. She wrote her email.

I stood there starring at her as she held my hand. She was tall, as tall as me, 5'10". Her shoulder length brunette hair had bouncy curls that framed her slender face. She had deep, brown eyes, pale skin and a small smattering of freckles on her cheeks. Her pale complexion made her bright red lipstick on her pouting lips pop. She was thin framed with perky B-cup breasts and round hips that gave her an hour-glass shape.

"Hit me up sometime, Sam. You're cute and I think we should hang out."

The next six months were a blur. I had found the courage to write Molly later that night and she immediately replied. We went out a few times and started dating! I had come to find that she was much more adventurous and outgoing than I was. She almost always picked where we would go and what we would do. She definitely wore the pants in the relationship, and I was absolutely fine with that. I enjoyed her vigor for life and gladly accepted letting her being the boss in the relationship. It was clear that she had much more sexual experience than me.

She took my virginity after our third date. We had gone out for midnight picnic in the park and she brought a bottle of Pinot Noir. When we finished our walk home and made it into my apartment, she pushed me against the wall and started making out with me.

She pulled off my jeans and sucked my cock, leaving it sopping wet before sending to the ground on my back and wrapping her tight pussy around my shaft. She bounced up and down with force, letting her full weight come crashing down on my hips while her hands balanced on my chest. We fucked for about four minutes until I couldn't hold it in and sent a stream of hot, sticky cum up inside her.

Six months of heaven. Then, one Saturday while we sleeping in my bed, she woke up and, for some reason, began snooping in my closet. Hidden the back, she found a shoe box and opened it up, discovering my secret stash of panties. I woke up to her holding the box on her lap sitting on the edge of the bed.

My heart started pounding uncontrollably and my face flushed like the first time we met.

"What are these, babe?"

"Um. Well. Err," I stammered, "You see, Molly, sometimes I like to wear those."

I scanned her face trying to gauge any sort of reaction. My mind raced to thoughts of her throwing the box in my face, breaking up with me, and storming out of my life. The seconds seemed like hours. Then, the strangest thing happened. She gave me the most knowing, sly smile.

"I knew it!" she exclaimed, "That very first time we met when you rang up my panties and were shaking so bad, I knew that there was more than just you being nervous for a girl!"

I felt so vulnerable with my secret exposed. Molly was laughing with excitement like she had just uncovered some earth-changing scientific discovery. Then she looked down and saw my horrified face and immediately changed her tone. She lay down next to me and stroked my hair. Looking deep in my eyes she spoke.

"It's okay, baby. I'm totally cool with this. If this is who you are, this is who I love."

My heart melted. This was the first time she told me she loved me. She leaned in and started kissing me. She was much more gentle and soft than she normally was. She caressed my body and took her time, slowly working her hand down to my stomach to my waiting cock. We made the most passionate love we ever had that morning.

Over the next couple of months, Molly really began to encourage my crossdressing. She would regularly come home with new clothes for me to try on. With a little talking and a lot of encouragement, she convinced me to embrace my feminine side and give it a name. I picked Sarah.

Once the name was picked, Molly took to calling me Sarah whenever I was dressed, which was becoming more and more. I never dressed in public, and Molly understood that, but she increasingly wanted me to become Sarah when we were at home.

She taught me how to put on make-up and encouraged me start growing my already shaggy hair out so that she could play hairdresser on me and style in various girly styles when I was dressed.

RigelBlue
Online Now!
Lush Cams
RigelBlue

She also taught me how to start training my voice to be a bit higher and more squeaky to sound more girlish. Our lovemaking had become much more passionate, slow, and purposeful, not like the quick and rough fucking we had done at the beginning of our relationship.

Embracing this feminine side had really started to bring about some changes in my personality. I became more soft spoken and caring, more demure. I fell even more into my role as submissive to Molly. It had almost started to feel like we were in some sort of quasi-lesbian romance.

I was so in love with her. I thought our relationship was perfect just they way it was, but then she dropped the bomb. One seemingly random Wednesday, Molly told me that she wanted to start trying new things with Sarah, that she wanted to go out in public.

"I can't go out in public. I'll be ridiculed!" I exclaimed.

"No you wont, babe. I promise. I've being doing some research online and I found a sort of gathering for people in relationships like ours. There's this party happening this weekend and I really want Sarah to come with me!"

No matter how much I wanted to, I just couldn't resist her. I'm sure she could tell my resistance was waning as she explained the details to me.

"It's this sort of party for all kinds of different people. There's people in relationships where the guy crossdresses, like ours."

She gave me a little wink as she spoke that word.

"And then there's going to be a bunch of other, just, really open minded people. It's supposed to be so that people who don't fit in any where have a place to hang out and just be themselves."

I thought about it for a moment. It did sound good.

"Okay, Molly. If you want to go with me all dressed up, I'll go. But please promise me that if I ever get uncomfortable we can just go."

"Thank you, thank you. I will. I swear!"

She wrapped her arms around my neck and gave me a long passionate kiss.

"I can't wait for this Saturday!" she screamed.

The rest of the week was a fog. I couldn't stop thinking about my first time going out in public en femme. I was a nervous wreck. When Saturday came, Molly could tell. She reassured me again how much fun we were going to have and that I could call it quits whenever I wanted. A few hours before we were supposed to leave, Molly asked me to get in the shower.

"No funny business though. We need to get ready for tonight," she said.

I followed her into the shower. Our naked bodies slipping past each other as we lathered up in soap. She grabbed her pink razor from the shelf and took me by the hand.

"We need to get you shaved, Sarah."

I somehow knew this was coming. I couldn't go out in public as a girl with hairy legs and armpits, but I had never done this before. Molly was looking for a full commitment.

"Here, let me help you."

Molly bent down and started to drag the razor across my shin. She worked her way up one leg and started on the other. She came up and lifted my arm, giving me a deep, passionate kiss as she started on my armpits. To my surprise, she then put her hand on my cock. The sensation of the water beading off of my newly hairless body coupled with her hand on me sent a rush of blood between my legs as my erection grew.

"Nope," she said slapping my cock, "No funny business. I just have to get this to."

She began to shave off my pubic hair.

"Now turn around," she instructed.

"What, why?"

"If you're going to be a real girl with me tonight, we need to get everywhere."

She was very stern in her tone, and I obeyed. The razor found its way between my cheeks, and before long I didn't have a hair left below my eyebrows. We exited the shower and dried off. Molly grabbed a very floral smelling body lotion and ran it all over my body.

"Real girls need to be extra soft and smooth," she whispered in my ear.

Next, she sat my naked body down in front of the mirror and began blow drying my hair.

"Babe, why don't you do your makeup as I put some style in your hair?"

I obliged. Before long, my foundation was on, my blush, my mascara, my lipstick. When Molly finished with my hair I was stunned. I looked better than I ever had. I was beginning to think I could pull this off. Just then, she opened a drawer on the side table and pulled out some nude colored body tape. I looked at her with a puzzled expression.

"We have to give you some curves. Let's put that baby fat to good use," she said with a smile and a wink.

"Lift your arms up."

Molly pushed the baby fat on my chest together and wrapped the tape around me. When I put my arms down, I was floored! Now I had cleavage. I had a beaming smile and laughed with excitement.

"Spread 'em"

My excitement turned to apprehension, but Molly gave me another forceful look and explained.

"I have a brand new skirt for you to wear. It's tight. We can't have your cock poking out in the event you get a little too excited."

"Well," I said, "I guess this is a night of a lot of firsts," I said and let out a little chuckle.

A sneaky little graced her face. I spread my legs apart. Molly grabbed my balls and slowly pushed them up into me, then wrapped my manhood back and applied a strip two strips of tape to hold it all in place.

"How does that feel?" she asked.

It actually felt quite natural. I wiggled around a bit enjoyed the feeling of not having something tangling in front of me. It gave me a subtle sense of warmth and comfort.

"If feels good," I said. Without trying, my voice had naturally slipped in girl mode. Maybe it was just a subliminal reaction to having my manhood put away.

"Go in the bedroom, Sarah. I have your outfit laid out. Put it on while I finish getting ready."

On the bed laid the same pair of lacy bikini-cut panties I had scanned when we first met. My heart began to warm at this clever gesture from my lover. I put the panties and a matching bra on. Next was a gray, double-flare ruffle skirt. The top was shear, white button-down blouse with a black collar and cuffs. I left the top two buttons undone to show off my new-found cleavage. Next to the bed were a pair of 2" black suede chunky heels with a belt-clasp around the ankle.

I stood admiring myself in the mirror. To my surprise, I was hot. I could feel myself getting aroused, but with my manhood taped back, the arousal was different. Instead of my cock getting erect, I felt a warm sensation building in my stomach and a sort of river of tingling current throughout my body.

"You are fucking gorgeous!" exclaimed Molly as she came into the room.

Her outfit was much more daring, a skin-tight one-piece white cocktail dress with black floral lacing down the side. This was very fitting. Hers was more daring and sexy, and mine was more demure and submissive. We were perfect together.

"Are you ready?" asked Molly, "This is going to be a night you'll never forget."

"I am," I blushed. "Where are we headed, anyway?"

"576 Shadow Oak Drive is the address. Apparently it's a remote cabin in the hills by the lake."

My nervous excitement was building as our heeled feet clicked on the pavement on the way to her car.

Published 
Written by sarahricegirl
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments