Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Crazy Sex Affair With Her Sister Part 2

"Our lingerie affair continues..."

31
5 Comments 5
21.0k Views 21.0k
1.6k words 1.6k words

I'd just spent the night with my girlfriend's beautiful and sexy sister Miriam, exploring her lingerie collection and her amazing body. We'd been playing dress up for hours. She would change her outfit and pass me some new clothes, a pair of frilly knickers and a baby doll, a bra and matching thong, a skirt, some stockings, fucking each other along the way.

I wasn't sure what time it was but I could hear birds beginning to chirp outside her window, so morning wasn't far off. We were lying on the floor together, our bodies intertwined, lingerie and clothing scattered around the room, mostly covered in our juices. 

"You'd better go." She said. "Lisa will be waking up soon and will wonder where you are."

I stripped off and redressed in my own clothes, gave her a sullen look and tiptoed back into Lisa's room, sneaking into her bed quietly. I lay there staring at the ceiling for a few hours, my mind recounting every moment with Miriam. 

Sun had filled the room and I heard Lisa mumbling next to me. "What time did you get to bed, baby?"

I tried to reply as calmly as I could. "Oh, not that late. How are you feeling?" 

"My head hurts. I can't remember going to sleep," She said as she held her head in her hands. 

I offered to make her breakfast and headed off to the kitchen to brew some coffee. Miriam wandered in wearing a silky red dressing gown that clung to her ass and revealed her breasts as she grabbed a cup from the cupboard. 

"I need to ask you a favour." She whispered. "I want you to keep what happened a secret and not break up with Lisa. She really likes you and I don't think she'd take it very well right now if you ended it with her." 

I was stunned and too tired to process anything. She continued whispering. "It doesn't mean we can't do it again but we have to be careful. Do you think you can do that for me?"

"Of course," I replied. Not quite sure what was even going on. 

Lisa stumbled into the kitchen and sat down, her head resting down on her folded arms. Miriam winked at me and went off to attend to her hungover sister while I finished up the coffees. After breakfast, I made some excuses and kissed Lisa's head goodbye. Miriam handed me her phone number on the way out and blew me a kiss as I left when Lisa wasn't looking. 

A few days later I went back to Lisa's place, hoping to see Miriam but she wasn't there. We had something to eat, watched a movie and Lisa practically begged me to go to her room with her. She had made an effort to dress nicely, wearing a short skirt, wet look top, heels and stockings, but didn't look anywhere near as good as Miriam. 

We sat on the bed and she quickly undid my zipper, pulled out my cock and started sucking my dick. I wasn't really that into it until I noticed a photo frame on the side dresser with a picture of her sister Miriam. She looked so good and my mind raced back to our night together.

I grabbed Lisa's head and started fucking her face, staring at the picture, remembering everything we'd done that night. I was so horny I didn't even notice her gagging, struggling to breathe as I held her head down fucking her mouth until my cum oozed deep down inside her throat. 

"Mmm Mir..." I groaned almost saying her sister's name out loud. "Mmm, baby," I said trying to recover. 

She lifted her head up, swallowing the remaining cum in her mouth, her eyes watering.

"Was that good baby?" She asked. I nodded trying to give her a sense of false confidence. 

"Shit!" I said. "Is that the time? I'm supposed to be covering a shift at work tonight!" She looked disappointed but said she understood as I rushed off out the door.

I couldn't take it anymore, I had to see Miriam again. The thought of dressing up with her was driving me crazy. I texted her phone and asked her if we could meet again. After a few hours, she replied.

'Meet me at your place in one hour. Text me the address.' I texted her back and waited. An hour passed. No sign. Five minutes, ten minutes, twenty... thirty. I just sat there waiting for the door, checking my phone every few seconds. Nothing. 

I'd just about given up when I heard a faint knock at the door. Rushing to open it, I almost tripped up on my way to see who it was. As I unlocked the door, I'll never forget the way she looked. Standing in the hallway wearing a long black overcoat, her hair all done up and her gorgeous but subtle makeup, was Miriam.

BeautifulKollette
Online Now!
Lush Cams
BeautifulKollette

"Hi, sorry I'm late. It took me longer than expected to get everything ready." She was carrying a duffle bag which I helped her with as she entered the door. 

"No problem," I said. "I'm just excited to see you."

I put down the bag and turned around to ask her if she wanted a drink when she slid off her coat and dropped it to the floor. My cock became instantly hard as she revealed what she was wearing underneath. 

She had on some shiny black rubber stay-up stockings, a black PVC thong, a purple PVC corset with a zip running down the front, some long black rubber gloves and her six-inch black stilettos. I was speechless. She looked like a sexy dominant mistress and she could tell I was turned on by what she was wearing. 

"I had an idea for tonight, I hope you like it? Take a look in the bag!" She said, with a quiver of excitement in her voice. I opened the bag and pulled out the contents one by one. 

The first item was a pair of white stockings, followed by a white garter belt, a matching white bra and thong. Then came a ponytailed brown wig and a pair of pink high heels in my size. The next item made my heart beat faster as I pulled out a very short and slutty white ruffled dress like looked like a Vegas-style wedding dress. I looked back inside the bag and found one last item, a six-inch black rubber strap-on dildo. 

"This looks like fun!" I said handing it to Miriam.

She replied, "I wasn't sure if you'd be into it, but I've seen a lot of videos of crossdressers being fucked by girls. It really turned me on and I thought you might like it too. Shall we try?" 

I looked up at her, this goddess, this young skinny big titted beauty. If she wanted to fuck me then I'd let her. As far as I was concerned she could do any number of things to me. "Sounds like fun, shall I get dressed up?" 

"Yes, but let me watch you!" She sat down on the couch and played with her pussy, watching me undress before slipping on the lingerie and dress, adjusting the wig and trying on the heels. I'd never worn heels before but seemed to balance quite well. 

"You look sexy as fuck!" She said. "Like a slutty bride on her honeymoon." She walked over and kissed me.

I wanted to fuck her right then, but that could wait. First, I wanted to please her. 

Miriam said she wanted to act out the videos she'd been watching and told me to kneel down and suck her cock. I happily complied and started sucking her dick, pretending we had switched roles. She was now a man and I was a girl, loving every inch of her fat cock. It wasn't long before she wanted to take it further and she quickly demanded I turned around. 

"Are you ready sweetie?" She said in a soft voice.

I replied nervously, "Yes, fuck me, Miriam."

She lifted my dress, pulled my thong to the side and slid her rubber strap-on into my ass nice and slow. It seemed to go in fairly easy, I think my saliva had helped to lubricate it or maybe my ass was just willing. 

"Oh, Miriam!" I let out a moan of pleasure. "That feels so fucking good. Fuck me some more."

I reached back and grabbed hold of her legs, feeling her rubber stockings and pulling her closer. Her six-inch dildo now all the way inside me. She reached around and under my dress and started jerking me off with her rubber gloves as she fucked me from behind. 

She started talking dirty again. "Oh baby, does it feel good in your ass? You look so good in your dress and heels! You sexy lingerie loving slut." 

It was too much for me to handle, my body quivered as my cock pumped out load after load of hot sticky cum all over the wooden flooring.

"Oh shit! Oh, fuck!" I grunted.

Falling over onto my back, I looked up at Miriam, a stupid grin on my face. She leaned down and started licking my cum off the floor before giving me a sticky wet kiss. 

"Was that nice, baby?" She said.

I was panting heavily but managed to respond.

"That... was... incredible! But what about you? I didn't make you cum."

"That's ok. I told Lisa I'd be out all night. When you've recovered, you can fuck me back! Then maybe I'll fuck you again?" She asked, giving me a wicked smile. 

 

 

Published 
Written by MirandaGreen
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments