Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Happy To Be Used: Pt. 2

"Part 2 of my planned book store visit, which did not go as planned"

18
6 Comments 6
20.6k Views 20.6k
8.5k words 8.5k words

As soon as I felt him touch the plug I knew things were going to change. He had already taken control of me, and the situation, and knowing that I liked things up my ass would only give him more encouragement.

His hands quickly figured out that I had something up my ass and he played with it for a moment before I felt him lean forward, pressing his weight against my back while his right hand never left the plug on my ass. He brought his mouth to my ear as he whispered, “So you like having things up your ass, do you?”

I didn’t say anything, I just sat there frozen, with my lips around the cock poking through the wall.

Again he said, “You love sucking cock, you love swallowing cum and now I learn you love having things up your ass. You are a regular little cock slut, aren’t you?”

I pulled off the cock in front of me with pleading eyes and was about to try to explain everything to the man behind me when suddenly I was bitch slapped so hard I thought I would fall over. He grabbed the hair on the back of my head roughly, causing me to gasp, and then he took my open mouth and shoved it back onto the cock in front of me. He did so roughly and deeply, and I began to gag, but he did not let go.

I was gagging and spitting all over the cock that was stuffed down my throat when I heard the man behind me speak through clenched teeth. “Did I tell you to stop sucking? Don’t you ever disobey me again you little bitch. Do I make myself clear?” he said, directly into my ear; I could sense his anger, and he could sense my fear.

I whimpered a mouthful of, "Mmm,hmm," to let him know I understood and then he let go of the back of my head. I pulled up and gasped for air but did not dare come entirely off the cock. It was dripping with my spit.

I had tears in my eyes from the slap and for the first time became afraid of the situation I was in. It was about to get scarier.

He began whispering in my ear again. “I am sorry I had to discipline you but you need to learn. I know what you want and I know how to give you all the pleasure you crave, just let me direct things and you will be more satisfied than you could ever imagine.”

As he said this I was trying to relax but then I felt his hands undoing the buckle on my belt and unfastening the button on my pants while he kept his weight pressed against me so I couldn’t move.

“Now I am going to see what you have up your tight little asshole while you continue to please the man in front of you.”

I heard and felt the zipper on my pants lowering. Then I felt his hands in the waist of my pants and they were being slipped off my ass. I was now naked from the waist down - except for the butt plug covering my asshole.

As if things could not get worse, as he took my pants off the lube and condoms fell out of my pants. He did not need any more encouragement; having these things with me removed any doubt in his mind that I was looking to get my ass fucked.

He held the dildo next to my face as he said, “Is this the closest thing you have ever gotten to a real cock?”

I answered while leaving the black dick in my mouth, humming yes as I lightly shook my head up and down.

He laughed and said, “Well, we will change that today, and when we are done with you this plastic toy will no longer fulfill your needs.”

He backed away from my ear and I stayed there with the cock in my mouth.  I was no longer trying to give a great blow job because my attention was focused on what was going to happen to my ass.

The man behind me took hold of the butt plug and pulled it out just a little and then pushed it back in. He did this a few times and then pulled it out until only my tight sphincter held it in and then pushed it inside me. He would then pull it out until it was halfway out of me and then push it back in again.

One time when it was half way out he held it there and I felt him spit on the plug before pushing it back in. This provided a little more lubrication for the next time he pulled it out and he spit again. He was definitely loosening me up and I was enjoying the gentle treatment I was receiving.

The cock in my mouth kept me partially focused on the task at hand, but the butt play was making me give better treatment to the rod in my mouth. I found myself getting more excited as the butt play increased.

The plug was then pulled all the way out but the tip remained against my asshole. It had been in there for so long it felt strange to be empty. Almost immediately he pushed it back inside. He worked it around inside a little longer and slow fucked me with it. It felt so nice.

I reciprocated by moaning on the cock in front of me, which seemed to further encourage the man playing with my ass. He pulled the plug all the way out again and then spit directly onto my asshole. The plug was pushed in a little bit and then pulled back out. He did this a few times and I could tell he was getting my ass nice and loose. This made me both happy and nervous. I had always wanted to be fucked by a real cock, but I never imagined it would happen.

The spit was certainly loosening me up. The plug was slipping in and out easily and my new friend was taking his time pushing it all the way in and pulling it all the way out. Several times his stopped the plug when the fattest part was keeping my asshole stretched to its widest. He would move it from side to side and then up and down.

He eventually removed the plug entirely from my ass. I sat there waiting for his dick but next felt his wet fingers entering my hole. His finger was very wet as it entered my hole. He pushed it in and it was about as long at the plug. He pushed and pulled a few times and it did not hurt at all. He then made a circle with his finger and seemed to be stretching my hole even more than it was before. I felt him spit in my ass as he worked the spit around my hole.

I continued to suck the cock in front of me and a second finger was inserted. This was a little harder to fit in but he had done enough that the finger made its way inside. He fucked me with both fingers and again used the fingers to expand my asshole.

I was now slurping the cock in front of me in earnest. The ass stimulation was driving me mad. I was grinding my ass against his fingers and this was causing me to circle the cock in my mouth and bob up and down on it.  It was very slick with spit but I just kept moaning and sucking. The guy on the other side of the wall was only gently moving as I was supplying plenty of back and forth action with my own mouth.

The man behind me pulled his fingers out, and I am pretty sure I moved my hips back, looking for something else to fill me. I had become addicted to the wonderful feeling. I kept the cock in my mouth but was really wondering when I would get the feeling of a true cock in my ass.

The next thing I felt was the cool sensation of my anal lube being poured above my asshole and running into me. He took a finger and worked the lube around the sides as well as pushing the entire finger inside me with the lube. Due to his earlier treatment, his finger slipped inside me with virtually no effort.

He pulled his finger out and again I felt a small stream of lube being poured into me. He again used his finger to apply the lube both inside and outside my once-tight hole. I was now plenty slick for him to use me as he pleased.

The next thing I felt, for the first time in my life, was the head of a man’s cock at the entrance to my asshole. The cock was one thing, but I was overwhelmed at the sensation of an entire man's body ready to be pushed against me. I could feel his mass as he directed his cock toward my well lubricated asshole.

The time I had always dreamt about was upon me. I felt the big bulbous head poised at the crack of my ass and froze. He took both of my cheeks and held them wide open as he slowly pushed forward. The head filled my asshole immediately and then came to a rest at the closed sphincter muscle.

He kept my cheeks spread wide and moved his weight forward as I braced myself for the entrance I knew was coming. He pushed a little harder and I winced as I felt my little asshole opening for him. There was pain for sure, but it was not nearly as bad as I expected. I was thankful he had spent so much time expanding my ass and getting it lubricated.

He moved slowly and deliberately as he kept up the pressure to get his thick cockhead past my tight muscle. He kept moving steadily forward and his cock kept moving into me. Just when I thought he would tear me apart I felt his head pass my tight sphincter muscle and his cock slide into me. It was an amazing experience as I felt his cock invade my virgin asshole. Though I had shoved many things up my ass in my life, I would never forget this first real cock inside of me.

He moved easily inside me until his cock reached the bottom. Wow! I think my eyes rolled into the back of my head from the intense feeling.

He kept himself inside me and gave me a chance to adjust to his cock. He kept my cheeks spread wide as he pulled his cock out until just the head was inside of me then he slowly pushed all the way back in again.

One more time he pulled out, keeping the head inside, and then pushed in deep as he leaned forward into me. I pulled away a little but his entire body was pushing into me not allowing me to get away. He pushed his hips forward and I gasped a little around the cock in front of me. The man behind me let go of my cheeks and placed his hands on the wall in front of me pushing himself deeper still.

He then leaned into my ear and spoke, “Your ass feels even better than I would have expected. Do you like my cock inside you?”

I moaned a yes answer, still afraid to remove the cock from my mouth.

“Good,” he said, “now let me see how good you can fuck with that little ass of yours. You want me to fuck you, don’t you?”

Again all I could do was moan yes. He moved himself back and got down on his knees, poised behind me.

I felt him grab my ass cheeks again as he began a very slow fucking of me. He did this for a few strokes, and although I was well lubricated and excited, it hurt. I went back to sucking the cock in front of me as best I could but it was very difficult. I did my best but really just tried to keep him in my mouth.

Behind me the man spread my cheeks very wide stretching my asshole to its limits as he slowly pulled himself all the way out. I felt the fat head of his cock pop out of my asshole and I jerked from the empty feeling. My asshole closed but he quickly pulled it wide open again as I felt him spit onto my crack and the head of his dick was again at my entrance.

He used his right hand to rub his cock in his spit at my entrance and then slowly but firmly pushed in again past my resisting asshole. He was still gentle but was not waiting for me to adjust like the first time. Again there was an incredible feeling as his head moved past my entrance.

He slipped deep inside me and then pulled back out again. Once more I felt his spit on my asshole and then he pushed back inside me a third time, this time with much less resistance. He kept himself inside me as he slow fucked my ass without hitting bottom.

I was getting used to the feeling and most of the pain was gone at this point. I was beginning to enjoy the feeling and the wonderful sensation of having a man fucking my ass. He fucked me gently for a minute or so and then pulled all the way out again. I leaned back a little because I wanted him to stay inside of me.

He kept my cheeks spread wide and then I felt him pour a generous amount of lube just above my asshole and felt some of it seeping inside of me. I became a little more excited knowing that my hole was at least a little open just from his fucking. I love making myself distended at home and became exited thinking about how wide open my ass would become when he was done with me.

He moved his cock into me again and with the lubrication he slipped right in. It made a little sound from the suction of him entering me. He pushed in and then pulled all the way out again. Keeping my ass spread wide he repeated this motion moving inside me in one full motion and again my ass made a sound when he entered and excited me. It was a nasty sound and it excited me further.

He seemed intent on getting my ass fully stretched as he kept pulling out and pushing back inside me. It hurt less every time and soon I barely even felt him pushing past my once tight ass muscle.

The noise was apparently loud enough that the man through the hole felt compelled to speak up. “Fuck that ass while I fuck this mouth.” 

It shocked me to hear him say this, but considering the situation I wasn’t going to do anything about it. I kept my mouth like a pussy (or ass) as he kept the rhythm in front of me and fucked my mouth. The man behind me was now pulling all the way out and stretching my ass wide as he stared at the gaping hole and spit inside me every time he pulled out. He would then fuck me for few strokes and then pull all the way out, stretch it further, and plunge back in a few times. Even though I could not see it, I knew my ass was now gaping more than I had ever known.

Finally, when he was convinced my ass was stretched to his satisfaction, he sank himself fully inside me again and began to fuck me. He would go in with long deep strokes and then make a few faster strokes as he fucked me like I had fucked so many pussies in my life. He was no longer stretching me or taking things easy; he was fucking my ass and I was loving it.

He was developing a nice tempo as he pounded my ass. It felt great but it still hurt at times, particularly when he would really begin slamming into me and moving fast. His balls were slapping against me and he was buried up my ass.

I used my hands to keep my balance and this was having an incredible effect on the dick in my mouth. Since I had no control over the cock in front of me my mouth was essentially being shoved repeatedly onto the thick cock poking through the wall. I just kept my mouth open as the man ramming my ass dictated the rhythm of my cock sucking. There was a stream of spit coming from my chin as I could neither swallow nor control myself.

I would go deeper on the cock in front of me as the dick in my ass bottomed out. I would pull off the cock in my mouth when the dick in my ass pulled back. It was an amazing feeling to be used in this way. The man in my ass was keeping a great tempo and I was loving the fucking I was receiving. My ass was adjusting well.

My mouth was becoming very tired and my jaw was almost numb, but not nearly as numb as my lips were. The endless fucking of my mouth made my lips nothing more than soft, numb fuck tools that stayed opened and continued to apply suction and lubrication to the cock inside me. They kept using me like this for a few minutes until I felt the man in front of me begin to jerk and tighten. I knew he was about to blow and I knew I was in trouble.

Unlike the earlier times when the men had cum in my mouth, this time I was in no control at all and I wasn’t sure how I could swallow any of it. My hands were holding me up and I was not controlling my cocksucking, the man pounding my ass from behind was doing that. I was literally just being shoved onto the cock in front of me from the cock in my ass.

The steady stream of spit continued to flow down my chin and I knew if he came I would not be able to swallow anything due to the angle. I had resigned myself that I would simply let him blow his load in my mouth and let it drip out just like the spit was. Unfortunately things did not work out like I had planned.

When he began to cum the man in my ass did not stop so I kept being shoved onto the cock in my mouth. I had been sucking his cock for a long time and he had apparently generated a huge load of cum for me. The first shot came as the cock was bottomed out in my ass and I was nose deep onto the dick in my mouth. This caused the first shot to go directly into my throat. The second shot came out as I was being allowed to go back up his dick but it was shot so hard it too went into my throat.

The two gobs of cum were very thick and got stuck in my throat, causing me to gag on the next down stroke. On the way back up I gagged forcefully and pulled my mouth off the cock in front of me out of sheer survival. I knew this would upset the man in my ass but I had to get a breath. When I pulled off the cock in front of me I gasped for air.

I gasped a few times and swallowed hard, forcing most of the thick cum down my throat, but not all of it. The cock in front of me had not stopped cumming as I learned when I was blasted in my right eye and cheek with two more loads of cum.

Just as I had caught my breath the man behind me stopped his fucking motion and grabbed me by the hair. He lifted my head up and I opened my mouth again so he could shove the cock spewing cum back into my mouth.

No sooner was the cock back in my mouth and I felt another load pour onto my tongue. I held my mouth around his cock and his cock kept jerking inside my mouth, filling it with a very thick and strong tasting load of goo. The man behind me held my head in place as he resumed his work on my asshole.

Finally the man in my mouth stopped cumming and I stayed there with a mouthful of cum and my lips closed tightly around his shaft. If I loosened my grip at all I knew the cum would come pouring out of my mouth. I held on the cock as I felt him going soft. The man in my ass had obviously loved the little show because he was moving inside me in slow deep strokes and moving from side to side. I felt him looking over my shoulder watching me with a mouthful of cum and an assful of cock.

The man in my mouth was pretty flacid as he began to pull his cock back through the hole. I tried to keep my lips tight but some of his cum leaked down my chin. There was also still the cum on my eyes and chin that was partially drying.

I lifted my head a little and began to swallow the cum in my mouth. It was very hard to swallow and it tasted nasty. I had to concentrate just to get it down my throat and when I did it went down very slowly, sticking the entire way. I swallowed hard a few times before it was into my belly. Even when it was gone I could taste it in my mouth and feel it in my throat.

The man in my ass leaned forward and spoke to me without whispering.  

“Why don’t you ask him to come over and fuck your ass.”

He couldn’t see my eyes but if he could he would have seen saucer like objects. This shit was getting out of hand. I didn’t want him to come over, I wanted to go home, but I was already getting my ass fucked, he had essentially just told the guy to come over and have his way with me and on top of it all I was afraid to disobey the man that had taken control of me.

After only a moments hesitation I spoke through the hole in the wall.  

"Would you like to come over?”

The man behind me laughed, and said, “Don’t forget to invite him to fuck your ass”.

I resigned myself to the predicament and repeated softly through the hole.

“Would you like to come over and fuck my ass?”

“Be right there,” was all I heard from the other side.

The man in my ass was pleased as he responded, “Good bitch.”

He pulled out of my ass with a big plop. I wondered what he was doing until I felt more lubrication being poured into my sore asshole. Then he slipped his head back in with ease. A few more in and outs to be sure I was stretched and he settled into the bottom. Just as he was in all the way the door opened and the guy next door walked in.  The man in my ass spoke up.

“Hey, I was just about to finish myself then the bitch is all yours.”

I saw the black man smile through the dim light.

The man behind me then set about to fucking me. He had been screwing me for a long time now, but this was fucking. There was no more easy in and out getting me used to the feeling, this was a man that was going to make himself cum using my asshole.

He started with long hard deep strokes slapping his balls against me every time he hit bottom. I was wincing from the pain and moaning periodically as he bottomed out. After a minute or so he grabbed my hips hard and quickened his pace. He was not hitting bottom now but he was wearing my ass out from the fast strokes.

My asshole was getting reamed and to my surprise I was loving it. His pace was really quickening and my breath was getting shorter. I was breathing in spurts and I realized my asshole was spasming around his cock. I was so excited and had been fucked for so long I was out of control. He must have loved this because I heard him breathing heavy as his cock became a blur, pistoning in and out of my ass.

When he could go no more he gasped, “Here I cum, here I cum, ugh.”

He shoved his cock all the way into my belly.  I could not really feel him shooting in me but I felt a strange warming sensation.

Leah_Barker
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Leah_Barker

He held himself deep inside me as he jerked repeatedly, emptying himself into my ass. I was relieved to get a little break from all the action and simply rested my head on the floor leaving my ass in the air while he finished. When he was finally done he gave a final little grunt and slowly began to pull out. 

As he pulled out I felt his cum leaking out of my ass and down my balls. The more he pulled out the more came out of me. He would stop periodically but there was simply nowhere for the cum to go. When he finally pulled out all the way I felt my ass spasm a little as the cum dripped from my balls. He had seen the condoms but had not used them. This made me mad but I was overcome by a much more powerful sensation.

I shook a few times as I adjusted to not having a cock in my ass or mouth. The next thing I felt was a slap on my ass as the man spoke up.

 "Good job, bitch, that is one fine ass there.”

I looked back just in time to see him make contact with the black man and say, “Your turn.  Sorry I left her a little sloppy for you, but she should still be able to get you off.”

“Yeah, man,” was the response I heard as the black man approached me.

My ass was excited again at the sound of being called a bitch and having been referred to as a woman. I don’t know why but that was very exciting to me.

“Fill that ass up, I have something I need to take care of for a minute.”

Then the man who had been controlling me walked out the door leaving me on my hands and knees with my face on the floor, my ass in the air, and cum leaking from every hole.

The black man wasted no time as I looked back to see him dropping his pants to the ground and kneeling behind me.

“If your ass is half as good as your mouth, I am going to love this,”  He said as I felt him lean into me.

He placed his left hand palm down on my left ass cheek and pulled it wide. I then felt his thick, almost hard cock pressed against my hole. He used his right hand to slap my asshole a few times with his cock, causing cum to splatter around my ass. The cum also continued to drip down my balls. After a little more slapping and rubbing of his cock around my tender hole, he held it at the entrance and began to push forward.

I winced a little from the initial pain as I felt the thick head pushing at my sphincter. Though I was certainly stretched out from the day's activities, his cock was not granted instant access to my asshole. He pushed forward steadily and slowly my ass relented. Just when I thought the pain would be too much and I was too tight for his thick cock, my sphincter gave way and he slid inside me. I leaned forward a bit, trying to ease away from the dick that was literally filling my ass. He grabbed me by the hips and held me tight as he moaned and bottomed out.

“Fuck yeah,”  he groaned as he held my hips.

He then took both hands and spread my cheeks wide as he leaned his body back away from mine. He pulled out about half way and then sank back in to the bottom. Again he was out half way and then in to the bottom. Damn he was thick. I could feel him pushing my asshole wider than it had ever been.

There was a little pain but the cum was making a nice lubricant and he moved inside me with relatively little friction. Slowly he worked himself deep in my ass as he plowed himself until his balls hit mine. He would shove deep and hard on every down stroke, stuffing me full of his manhood. I was really enjoying this.

He fucked me like this for a few minutes but then the friction began to build. At this point he leaned back and his cockhead slowly slipped out of my asshole. There was an audible plop as he exited me.

I looked back and saw him holding the lubricant in his hand. I saw him apply a few gobs to his cock and then he poured some into my asshole. I would say it was on my asshole but it seemed to flow directly inside me. I felt the cool liquid inside me but could not concentrate on the feeling because he was back at my entrance.

The lubrication made his second entrance much easier. Again I felt him stretch me to the max as he hit bottom. I sank my head to the floor and kept my ass in the air enjoying the incredible mix of pleasure and pain. I turned my head away from the door as the black man went to work on my ass.

He began to make short deep jabbing strokes in my ass. They were so hard I gasped every time he hit bottom. He had a firm grip of my ass as he fucked me good and deep. I felt like a little rag doll being used by this man, but it was not intimidating, it was exciting. I loved the feeling of helplessness and total submission as he used my ass for his pleasure.

Every once in a while he would stop to catch his breath and move his cock around deep inside my ass. He would then start his assault again, fucking me deeply. I was making increasingly louder noises as I was taken by the big, thick cock. I had lost all sense that we were in a public place as I let him use me like a little whore. I was lost in excitement and sexual energy. So lost that I was taken by surprise when I heard other voices in the room.

The man in my ass stopped when he heard my new master enter with friends.

“See, boys; I told you we had a live one in here. Anything you want, she will give you.”

I turned my head and saw he had two other men with him and they both laughed, as did the black man who replied,  “Yeah she might give you anything you want but once I am done with this ass I am not sure you are going to want it any more.”

They all laughed again. I was shocked and did not know what to do. I decided not to say a word as the black man rocked gently inside me. The leader of the pack then had a suggestion.  He spoke to the black man in my ass.

“Why don’t you sit on that stool over there and keep fucking that bitch so these guys can get a sample of her hot mouth. We both know she can take on two men at a time, so three should be no problem.”

Without a thought the thick cock was pulled out of my ass. I heard a plop and felt air pouring into my ass. There was no doubt in my mind my ass was gaping open at this point. He pulled at my hips as he sat back on the stool in the booth. Once he was on the stool he guided me with my back to him so that I was forced to impale myself on his cock.

Although my ass was well fucked by this time there was still a certain pain when I sat on his cock and certainly a little more pain when he was entirely inside me. It seemed like the weight of my body caused his cock to go even deeper inside me. Once I was on him he took my hips, held me tight and began slowly and very deeply fucking me again.

I would be lying if I told you it did not feel good. At this point I had been fucked for so long it actually felt better to have someone inside me than it did to be empty. As I sat there being bounced, the two new men began to walk towards me and drop their pants. My mouth readied for another session of cocksucking.

The first man revealed a rock hard, medium-sized cock. He was eager to have it sucked and quickly moved towards my head.

The second man caused my jaw to drop open when he dropped his boxers to reveal a mostly-hard, enormous cock. I don’t know its size but I knew it was bigger than any of the others that day by at least a few inches. It hung there like a big kielbasa sausage. I was just staring at it when the other guy pulled my lips to his rock hard cock.

I opened wide and let him feed me. He pushed it in began thrusting his hips almost immediately. I was in a very awkward situation and could not settle into a rhythm of any kind. The guy under me was fucking the shit out of me and periodically bouncing me half a foot off the chair. Meanwhile the guy in my mouth just kept shoving himself inside me, alternating between holding my head and holding his cock as he fucked my face.

I had been used for a long time now, but this time I was really being treated like some kind of fuck toy getting bounced around. The guy in my mouth was not getting a blow job, he was just shoving himself down my throat for his own enjoyment.

The guy with the big cock then pulled my head his way, releasing the other cock from my mouth. He took his thick cock and slapped me several times on the face. I opened my mouth and kept my tongue out as he kept slapping. Damn, the thing was big!

He finally stopped slapping and kept it at my lips. I opened as wide as I could and he pushed inside. Immediately my jaw ached. His cock was just too big. He kept it inside, and the only way I could breathe was through my nose.

He held it there and I couldn’t do anything. He pushed in a little but we both knew it wasn’t going anywhere. He held the sides of my head and pushed in a little farther and then pulled out but kept the thick head of his cock in my mouth.

Since I couldn’t breathe normally I was drooling around his cock. He seemed satisfied with my lame effort, but I guessed this was not the first time someone could not accommodate his dick. He moved his cock in and out a little but mostly just seemed to enjoy having someone’s lips around his head. I was just happy he wasn’t trying to have me eat more of it.

My eyes were watering from the trouble I was having breathing, and the other guys in the room were watching intently. I had forgotten about the man in my ass, but he had not forgotten about me.

My body was on sensory overload. My ass was being throttled. My jaw was being stretched beyond belief. My lips were numb. My throat was sore. And there was no end in sight. I could not tell whether I was excited beyond recognition or scared.

The man in my ass was slamming me so hard I thought he would poke through my stomach. His dick was not leaving me as he kept hold of my hips and fucked me as hard as he could. I would have yelled or cried, but I could do neither with the log jammed in my mouth.

I heard the man under me breathing heavily as he spoke. “Here I cum bitch, here I cum! I am going to fill that ass with a big fat load of cum, get ready...”

He slammed as deep as he could into me, held his hips against my ass and began spurting up my ass and groaning so loud people outside could have heard him.

As he held himself deep inside me my body began to involuntarily shake. The guy in my mouth pulled out and I sat there with my eyes closed shaking and breathing in short quick breaths. I stayed that way for about a minute until both me and the man in my ass recovered from the fierce fucking.

When my breathing returned to normal I finally opened my eyes and saw that everyone in the room was staring at me in awe. I was very excited, and felt like a total slut sitting there. Then I realized why they were all staring; I had cum all over myself. I could not believe it, but I must have cum while the guy in my ass was cumming and I'd spurted thick globs all over my chest, stomach, and legs. I was amazed.

The man in my ass put his hands under my hips and began to lift me off.

“Damn, this bitch can fuck,” he said as he pushed me up so he could get out from under me.

My legs were weak and it was hard to hold myself up as he stood. When his dick plopped out of my ass I could feel my gaping hole leaking gobs of goo. It must have been nasty to see.

Just as he was out from under me the guy with the smaller dick I had just been sucking grabbed my arms and pulled me forward. I felt the cum still draining out of my ass as he pulled me forward, and then pushed me on my back onto the floor. This was disgusting, but I could not fight anything at this point.

When he got me onto the floor he kneeled down between my legs. I couldn’t take any more, but I also couldn’t move. Before I knew it my legs were high in the air and he slipped his cock balls deep into my ass and I could barely feel him enter me. My hole must have been a huge, gaping mess, and I loved the thought.

He placed his hands behind my knees, which elevated my ass nicely for him to fuck. It was my first time being fucked like a woman and I liked it. My ass had been fucked so long and so hard I was actually enjoying the feeling with no pain. My dick was flopping while the man shoved himself deep inside me. Both he and I were grunting on every downstroke. The other men in the room were staring at us, most rubbing their cocks while they watched.

As I was getting pounded the man with the big dick stood above me and began to sit down. My eyes widened as I saw his ass and balls coming down towards my face. Soon he was on his knees sitting up above my head. I saw his big dick sticking straight out and his big full balls just hanging there. He took hold of my ankles and pulled my legs back farther, pushing my ass further into the air. He then slowly lowered his asshole and balls just above my face. He didn’t give any instructions, but he did not really need to either.

I took my tongue and reached up to lick the underside of his balls and the area just between his sack and his ass. I ran my tongue across this area a few times and lapped at his balls. It was so nasty and so exciting.

He moved himself on my tongue to position his asshole for a prime rimming. I could not avoid his movements and soon I was licking his asshole. At first I was tentative just using the tip to touch the area in and around his asshole. It did not have any taste and was very clean. After a short while I got a little more into it and began using more of my tongue to lick his hole. He kept a tight hold on my ankles and was slowly moving, indicating he licked the treatment I was giving him. I in turn started to enjoy it more and was now pushing my tongue into his asshole for both our pleasure.

The man fucking me was doing me slowly and deeply. Now that his hands were free because the guy I was rimming was holding my ankles, he took his hands and placed them on either side of my ass. He pulled my cheeks apart and pulled all the way out. I could feel the air coming into my gaping ass as he held it wide open.

“Look at that thing gape,” he said as he held it open wide.

I then felt him spit into my hole before he put his cock back in and then pulled it all the way out again, pulling my cheeks apart farther. This time he kept it open even longer before dropping more spit into my hole and plunging back in again. He did this a few more times and all the men were making low voiced comments about my well-fucked ass and gapping pussy hole.

I kept licking the asshole covering my face and it was no longer a tight little puckered hole. I had licked it long and hard enough that I could now stick my tongue partially inside with ease and I was really enjoying this. I would also lick up and on his balls periodically before returning to his hole.

The man in my ass was keeping a deliberate deep pace with long strokes and I felt him begin to speed up.

He kept pushing into me and then announced to the room.

“I am going to add another load to this nasty ass.”

I heard him begin to moan before he bottomed out and held himself very deep inside me. I could not feel his cum pouring into me but I could feel his cock twitching in my ass.

The man above me held onto my ankles as he began to sit up, pulling his glistening hole away from my face. The guy who had just left a deposit in my ass pulled out slowly but not completely. He would pull out a little and then stop to be sure all the cum did not come pouring out of my ass. When he was finally out my ass lay there wide open for everyone to see. He stood up and stepped back and I saw the other men in the room rubbing their hard cocks.

The man with the big cock looked at my gapping hole. 

“Well I guess its my turn, it looks like you could fit a tractor trailer in that tunnel, lets find out.”

My eyes widened and my heart began to race. No matter how much I was distended, his cock was huge and I was afraid.

He got on his knees and held my legs up. He reached down and grabbed the tube of lube and poured a generous amount onto his cockhead. With one hand he rubbed it onto his thick member as his other hand kept both of my ankles in the air.

When his cock was good and greased he returned both hands to my ankles and I felt his body getting closer. My ankles were above my head as I felt his cock at my wide open asshole. He looked down and pushed himself at my entrance. He told me to hold my legs up high and I used my arms to keep myself wide open for him.

He used one hand to pull my ass apart further and the other to guide himself in. I felt him push into the opening. My ass opened for him and I felt the huge head entering me. He kept pushing and I kept opening.

All the lube and sperm made the entrance possible, but it was still a tight fit. As he moved further into me my fuck hole began to accept him. I was breathing heavy from the pressure and amazing sensation. He head pushed harder until he reached my once-tight sphincter, and then a little thrust and , he was inside me!

I gasped. I couldn’t believe he was inside me and neither could anyone else in the room. He kept getting deeper until I felt like he would pierce my stomach, he was in so far. He kept going and pulled out a little bit before pushing farther inside me. In no time his balls were resting on my cheeks and my ass was destroyed. I knew I would never be the same.

With my legs over my head and my asshole in the air the huge cock was fucking me. It hurt. I had not felt real pain for a long time but this hurt. I could do nothing about it so I tried to relax and just concentrate on the sensation.

As much as it hurt I never wanted to forget it. He was being nice to me and taking things slowly. The other men in the room were now jerking their cocks faster as they stared at the huge cock fucking my gapping hole.

“Jerk off on this bitch, lets see if we can’t cover her with cum,” the ringleader announced to everyone.

The men, and I, liked this idea, and I soon saw all the cocks positioned over my body and head as they jerked off. The guy in my ass kept sawing in and out of me and his pace was getting faster. Luckily my sucking and licking his asshole, prick and balls had excited him so he could not last forever.

He started fucking me faster and harder and I knew he was going to cum. I also thought I was going to pass out.

Tears were streaming out of my eyes from the pain but he was no longer concerned with me, he wanted to cum. His huge cock was tearing up my ass as he fucked me so he could cum.

Just before he came I felt the first splashes of cum from above and looked up to see one of the other cocks jerking all over my head, face and chest. It was several feet above my head so it was just wildly landing all over me, covering me. Another guy was above my head when his dick began leaking cum all over my face, splashing when it hit me.

The guy in my ass was finally done and he decided he wanted to cum on my face. Unceremoniously he pulled out of my ass and the room was filled with a loud plopping sound. I felt air pour into my gapping asshole and I began to convulse from the feeling. My asshole was not closing as he began jerking himself and fired giant sprays of sperm into my face and up my chest.

The other man above was also finishing off and I was getting doused with cum. All I could do was lay there and try to stop shaking. It was incredible. I felt cum landing on my lips and I opened up to taste the salty gobs that were covering me.

Eventually the room became silent and I stopped shaking. The men had all dressed and walked out of the room with the exception of the ringleader. I was laying there covered in cum and absolutely exhausted.

“Thanks for a good time, now get dressed just like you were when you came in here and leave. We need to clean up this room.”

I looked at him through my cum covered eyes and wiped my face clean. I looked around for my close and went to slip on my pants and shirt.

“No, I said get dressed just like you were when you came in here. Including the butt plug and the panties, bitch.”

I couldn’t argue and did not even have the energy to speak. I found the plug on the floor and moved it towards my sore hole. Amazingly, it slipped in almost without touching the sides. My ass was literally hanging open.

I slipped the panties over my legs and pulled them up tight. I needed to pull them tight so they could hold the plug in my ass, because my ass muscles were not going to keep anything secure up there.

My body was a filthy mess and the panties were sticking to me in no time. I pulled on my pants and shirt, which also became glued to me with cum. I carefully stood up, but my legs were so sore I could barely hold my own weight. When I was finally able to steady myself I began to walk out of the room.

“From now on you call me Sir.”

It was the last thing I heard as I saw was the man standing there with an evil smirk on his face. I half-smiled back and limped out of the store and out to my truck, having no idea how much this day had changed my life.

 

Published 
Written by jshub
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments