Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Jenny Learns Her Place (Part 2)

"Jenny prepares to accept her Master"

12
1 Comment 1
8.7k Views 8.7k
8.8k words 8.8k words
“Thank you, Master,” I said as I slowly brought myself to my feet, tears of pain rolling down my cheeks. I couldn't see my ass but it was probably purple with bruising and I was happy with that. Bobby would now know that I could withstand a hard spanking with the paddle without falling back on the safe word.

“And for good measure,” Bobby said and put the clips back on my nipples.

Wincing with the incredible pain, I managed to stand straight. The nipple clips hurt much more this time than the first because my poor nipples were bruised and swollen.

“Who do you belong to, slave?”

“You, Master,” I answered in a loud and clear voice.

“Good girl,” he said with a smile and lightly patted my ass. “In the morning I've got to fly to New York for some business but I'll be back next weekend. You'll wear the clit cage all the time I'm gone. But since you're an over sexed slut, I'm sure you'll go out and get laid. You have my permission to do so. However, when I land at the airport I expect you to be waiting for me dressed similar to the way you were today. Cuffs, collar and clips but no chains, no bra and no panties.”

“Yes sir,” I said and shivered.

“But as for now, let's go to bed and get you an injection of raw protein.”

“Yes, sir!” I replied, my face brightening.

Two hours later, my ass filled with cum as it slowly oozed out of me and pooled on the sheets, leaving me in the wet spot again. I lay against Bobby's chest, happy and content even if my nipples throbbed after the clips had been pulled from them.

Bobby was awake before me but while he was in the shower I made pancakes and bacon for breakfast. Today it was exceptionally hard for me to sit, that's how bruised my ass was but in a weird satisfied way. He still had to go back to his hotel and pick up his belongings and check out so he had to leave early. Donning a robe, I walked him out to his car and kissed him goodbye.

“I'll call you tonight,” he promised and got in his car.

Back in the house I started getting ready for work, shower, makeup, and so forth. Rolling on a pair of pantyhose after putting on a bra, I then found a modest length, light blue floral dress with cap sleeves, and slipped it over my head before sliding my feet into a pair of pumps with four inch heels. A few accessories later and I was finally ready to go to work.

Even though it was Monday, my day at work was fairly slow, at least by my standards. I had plenty of time to get my work done and think about the BDSM things Bobby and I had done over the weekend. Had we just been role playing, I wondered or did Bobby really feel the need to be a dominant. Either way, I had loved every second of it, the nipple clips, the collar, the cuffs, an even both of the spankings. Did I feel a subconscious need to be hurt? No! I felt a great desire to please my man, or rather, to please Bobby.

When I suffered the humiliation of being naked in public I had been thrilled. It was as if a missing piece of the puzzle had been found and put in place. If Bobby wanted me naked so everyone could see me then it was my responsibility to be that way. If he wanted to share me sexually with men, women, or other trannies, then so be it.

My thoughts then turned to my website. I needed to upgrade for my following and I knew just what to do, photos of me with the clips in place as well as the cuffs, collars, and even the chains. I'd have to ask Bobby about filming my next spanking and I was sure he'd agree. When I got home tonight I'd take plenty of pictures in my knew role as a bound transvestite and get them posted.

“Hey girl. Jenny!”

“Huh? What?” I asked, startled back to the moment.

“Are you coming or not?” she asked.

“Coming where?”

“Man, how many millions of miles away were you anyway?” Laura asked and smiled. “Must have been one hell of a weekend.”

A quick glance at the clock told me it was lunch time and Laura was expecting me to go with her. We ate lunch together all the time. We were best of friends at work, and confided in one another about things like a lot of girls do. She knew I was a transsexual and thought it was cool that a man liked being a woman enough to live as one.

“You don't know the half of it,” I replied and picked up my purse to go with her.

“Well, you can tell me all about it after we get out of here.”

Laura was a very good looking woman and surely didn't mind showing it off. The way she walked and talked and dressed proved that much. She seemed to ooze sexuality from every pore in her body. Laura has red hair and stands five feet and seven inches, weighs about one hundred and twenty pounds, with a very nice, curvy figure.

Where I normally wore clothes that more or less blended in, Laura wore clothes to attract attention. According to her own account, she kept her pussy smooth and Friday's she never wore panties. She wasn't married and went through men friends, whether they were black or white, just like they were water.

While we were eating at an outdoor cafe we chatted about the usual conversation: sex.

“I came across a guy I knew in high school,” I told her. “At first he didn't recognize me but after a while he surely did and it turns out we have a lot in common.”

“Did you fuck him?”

“No, he fucked me Friday night, Saturday night and Sunday night. Inbetween fucks I sucked him off.”

“All weekend? Sounds like true love.”

“I don't know about that but he knows about my website and offered several ideas to make it grow. And he introduced me to a few things as well.”

“Oh, something my horny little friend has already tried?”

“Several somethings. We went to an adult store and I wound up wearing a lot of new things, like an inflatable butt plug.”

“I just love those,” she laughed.

“Nipple clips.”

“With or without weights?”

“Without, so far. And Laura, he spanked me. I mean, he had me crawl over his knee and wore my ass out. It hurt but I kind of liked it. In fact I was so horny that I came on his leg before he finished.”

“You little slut,” she laughed.

“Well, yeah, we both already knew that much,” I replied and giggled.

“What else?”

“He collared me and led me through the store on a leash and I was wearing wrist cuff, and also ankle cuffs with a chain attached between them. I rode home naked and he used a paddle on me. My butt is still sore. And above all of that I'm wearing a locked on penis cage.”

“Did you like it?”

“I'm considering adding some pictures of me in collar, cuffs and chains to my website.”

“You're a nasty little bitch,” Laura said and broke out laughing.

“You've been peeking,” I laughed.

“So is your butt still sore?”

“Battered and bruised,” I replied. “But I'm looking forward to doing it again.”

“Are you now? So are you his slave or were you just role playing?”

“I've been trying to figure that one out as well,” I answered.

“What does your gut tell you?”

“My gut tells me, at least I think it does, that maybe I should belong to him. I mean, after the paddling and a wonderful bout of fucking, I slept next to him an didn't move the rest of the night. It feels so good to be next to him and I can't wait until he comes back from New York. I'm supposed to pick him up at the airport and he wants me in cuffs, collar, and a loose dress without panties.”

“Are you going to meet him like that?”

“Yes, of course.”

“Then impress him and be on you knees, if you're really serious about this.”

“I hadn't thought about that. Oh well, I've got until Friday afternoon to decide.”

“Hey, do you need anyone to help you taking the photos. Sure you can set the camera on auto mode but then you have to reset it.”

“Are you volunteering?”

“Sure. I like the entire BDSM scene, but from a different perspective.”

“Like what?”

“I like to dominate.”

“Cool! Yea, come over tonight and take pictures of me in bondage! Uh, please, Mistress.”

“I'll stop on the way and pick up a slave to help with the lighting. He's never been around a girl like you so I think the exposure will do him good. And if he should happen to become aroused, I'll give him a whipping and make him jack off.”

“Or if you like, make him fuck me or let me suck his cock. I have permission to be sexually active in his absence this week.”

“That's good to know. Yes, I may allow him to fuck you if he gets a hard on. I'd let him suck your dick but if you have on a cage it would be impossible.”

“Yea, I would like that but he locked me in and has the key.”

“There you have it,” she laughed.

Maybe it was her dominant personality that had drawn me to her just as it had with Bobby. I knew in my heart that if he wanted me to be his slave, I would willingly comply. I was discovering a side of myself that I hadn't realized even existed. If the website blossomed the way Bobby said it could I might be able to spend more time exploring this new side.

Most of the afternoon was spent doing menial chores at work but my mind was racing as I thought about anyone I knew who would be a good candidate for the site. I decided that I personally knew about a dozen girls like me who would probably jump at the chance to make some extra money posing naked or even having sex and I wrote down each of their names when I thought of them.

Just before quitting time Laura stopped by my desk looking as radiant as ever.

“I'll be at your place around seven. Answer the door wearing your cuffs and collar, nothing else except your little cage. Is that understood?”

“Yes ma'am. Uh, Bobby is supposed to call me tonight sometime.”

“Very well, that's acceptable,” she replied and then added, “We'll be there at seven.”

“Yes ma'am, and thank you,” I answered, a slight shiver running down my spine.

I felt a little uncomfortable being naked in front of Laura, my dear friend and co worker, but I also felt that I would be able to handle this. After all, I had no idea if any other people I knew had seen me naked on my website.

Once I was at home I stripped down to nothing so that the line made by my pantyhose would have time to disappear before Laura got here, or Mistress Laura as I should address her tonight. At six thirty I put on my collar and then strapped on my cuffs and attached the chain between my feet. I didn't get the same feel as when Bobby had done it to me, but it still felt good.

Just after I had gotten the cuffs and chains in place my phone rang and I jumped to answer it.

“Hello?”

“Hello, slave. What are you doing?”

“Master! I'm so glad you called!” I gushed into the phone.

I explained what was going to take place and Bobby approved of the entire thing providing he got to see the pictures, which I told him he would see them before I posted them to the website. Then I told him that Laura's price for taking the photos would probably be letting her slave fuck me, and he approved of that as well. We chatted for a few minutes and I told him I'd be waiting for him to arrive at the airport and I'd be dressed as he had directed. We talked for a few more minutes and then he said he had to go.

At seven straight up my doorbell rang. I raced to the door and opened it, praying that it was Laura and her slave. Fortunately it was. Taking a cue from our earlier conversation, I knelt submissively before her.

“Good evening, Mistress Laura.”

“Well done,” she smiled and stepped through the door, her slave in tow and wearing a leather mask to cover his entire head, behind her carrying some lighting equipment.

The slave placed the lights in my living room and went out to get some more.

“Stand for inspection slave.”

“Yes ma'am,” I answered crisply and stood.

“Very nice,” she said, feeling my penis cage.

Walking around behind me, she lightly ran her hand over my tenderized ass. “He certainly knows his way around a paddle. Your bruised nicely but the skin isn't broken.”

“We won't bother with the clips until we're shooting. I want to capture the expression on your face when they're put in place and then again when they're removed. Now where do you suggest we set up?”

“In the basement, Mistress. It's been empty and unused since my parents died.”

“Sounds ideal,” she said to me and turned to address her slave. “David, take everything down there and set it all up.”

“Yes, Mistress.”

I showed David how to get down to the basement and noticed how he seemed mesmerized by my caged dick before I returned to Laura.

“I've been thinking about the shoot tonight. Since I don't know Bobby or have his permission to do anything to you, there'll be no whipping or spanking or any torture at all. But since I've seen how nice your butt looks with all the bruises, I'll take some shots of that and let it be inferred that you received them tonight. But I want to take pictures of you all trussed up and hanging ever so helplessly in your naked glory. I have to say, Jenny, that you look as lovely as any natural woman I've had the pleasure to be with, well, except that you have a dick. Have you considered going all the way?”

“I have and it scares me. But if Bobby wants me to do it, I'll be saying goodbye to that little annoyance down there.”

“Sounds reasonable. In that way you can offer him another source of pleasure. He can fuck your pussy and your ass,” she answered and gave a slight giggle.

“Back to the shoot. I want pictures of you being lead by the leash, both walking and on your hands and knees. How does that sound?”

“It sounds good to me. Damn, this BDSM shit is really getting to me.”

“Face it, pet, you're pretty good slave material, even if you don't believe it. I can usually spot a sub, or slave, a mile away, and baby, you've practically screamed slave since I met you, but I could also sense you weren't ready yet.”

“Really? That's probably why Bobby didn't have to do very much convincing,” I giggled my response.

“Now David, for example, has told me there was no way in the world he could even consider having sex with another man. In fact, this has been a hard line in any negotiations with him. But I think he's bisexual and I'm hoping being so close to you while you're so naked and exposed will show him the error of his ways. The result, which I expect, will be that he gets a raging hard on and will use it on you.”

“Sounds like you've put a lot of thought in this, Mistress,” I smiled.

“Enough, I believe. Oh, and by the way, David will be handling you throughout the shoot while I take the still shots.”

“Everything is set up and ready, Mistress,” David said as he entered the room from down in the basement.

“Excellent. David, get ready for the shoot. Jenny, are you ready?”

David stood in the kitchen and took off his shirt and pants before pulling on a pair of leather chaps leaving his soft but rather large cock exposed, looking the part of a Master.

“I'm ready for anything you desire, Mistress.”

David took up my leash and followed as Laura lead the way to the basement.

The place was very brightly lighted and I could see a few changes like a place to attach my hands and feet. David lead me to the place he'd prepared and lifted my arms high above me head, hooking one wrist and then the other to the hooks he'd placed into the overhead beams. When he stretched my legs outward and hooked them in place I could barely touch the floor. Then he placed the ball gag into my mouth and fastened it behind my head.

That was when I noticed Laura taking pictures as fast as she could. For just a second I felt my little dick trying to get hard but the confines of the cage painfully bit into me and forced my tender little dick to subside.

“Did you try to get hard, sissy?” David snorted. “You'll learn better. Now me, on the other, I'm not in any cage so I can get hard. See?”

Looking down I saw that he was indeed very hard. I knew, no prayed, that he would use it on me. Being bound like I was and getting my picture taken was making me horny, not horny like I felt with Bobby, but strictly in a carnal way. My asshole was yearning to have a hard dick pumping in and out.

David laughed and roughly pinched each of my nipples, twisting them harshly.

“Does that hurt, sissy? Do you like a real man playing with your girly nipples? Or would you rather have these?”

He produced my nipple clips ans placed them on each nipple while Laura took pictures of my contorted face. Holy shit they hurt much more badly than when Bobby put them on me and I tried to twist and pull away from the pain. He stepped behind mt and rubbed his swollen cock up and down my aching crack.

“I bet you'd like my big old dick up your ass. Well you just keep wishing. I've never fucked a guys ass and I don't plan on starting now.”

“But isn't she sexy, David? Are you sure you wouldn't like to give her a ride?”

“No, Mistress, I ain't no fucking queer! But yes, she is very pleasing to look at.”

“Haven't you ever butt fucked a girl?”

“Yes ma'am, you know I have.”

“Didn't you enjoy fucking her?”

“One of the best cums I can remember, Mistress.”

“And you did say she was a hot piece of ass when you saw her at work a couple of weeks ago. Remember? You said you'd jump her in a heartbeat if I allowed it. Well, tonight, you have my permission to fuck her. Just put her on her hands and knees and fuck her. Listen to her moan and groan while your big cock slams in and out of her ass pussy. You know you want to breed the little bitch and this may be your only chance.”

David's cock never wavered. In fact, I think he was getting harder and bigger.

“Just imagine how hot her would feel surrounding your cock and then after a few minutes you can put her in position and fuck that hot asshole of hers. Make her moan like you did that little redhead last weekend. But unlike some girls this one loves to get her ass fucked.”

Plainly David was getting hornier and hornier and I was even more certain he'd relent and give me a hard fucking.

“And you wouldn't think I was a queer, Mistress?”

“Not in the least, just a man fucking a sexy girl's ass. And you do like to fuck a girl's ass, David. You do want to fuck her ass.”

“Yes Mistress, I surely do,” he agreed, smiling sheepishly.

He looked at me, the lust in his eyes burning brightly, and smiled. He tugged slightly on a clip, and I groaned loudly from the pain and pleasure. David smiled again and twisted the other clip making me scream though I was gagged. Then he pulled one of them off and I screamed again while Laura took pictures. David hummed and unfastened the gag, pulling it out of my mouth.

“You want me to fuck you, whore?”

“Yes sir. I'm so hot, I need you to fuck me,” I whispered, not trusting my own voice.

He smiled and jerked the other clip free of my nipple and I screamed, my entire body tingling with a perverse mixture of pain and pleasure.

“Please! Please let me suck your cock! Oh fuck, I'm so damn horny!”

“Let the slave down, David,” Laura said quietly.

David obeyed, releasing both my hands and my feet. He stepped back while I fell to the floor, gasping, willing the feeling to return to my arms and legs.

On your knees, you fucking sissy fagot,” David growled. “Suck my cock!”

Struggling to my feet, I soon found myself face to cock with him. I leaned forward and began kissing and licking his dick from the large mushroom head all the way to his balls and back. Three times I retraced my route before I opened my mouth and slowly began taking him inside.

“Oh, my, lord, this little bitch can sure suck a dick,” David moaned and flicked his hips forward, forcing his long cock all the way in and down my throat.

“Good Jenny, work that dick. Show me you're just a big slut for cock!”

He came close to cumming in my mouth but pulled out before he got there and slapped my cheeks with his hard tool.

“Get on your hands and knees, bitch, I'm gonna tear up your asshole!”

David didn't bother with preparing my puckered little hole for his assault but just placed the head against me and started pushing.

“Oh, it hurts! It hurts! Oooohhhh, fuck me!” I howled, my face twisted in pain while Laura took photos.

With a strong push David's big cock was all the way in my ass and I panted while he allowed me to catch my breath. A few seconds later and he was pounding my ass as hard as it had ever been pounded. It felt so fucking good, no, it hurt so damn bad, no it felt great. I didn't know how long he could keep up this pace, nor did I care. I was flying toward an orgasm, whether it was a phantom orgasm or one where my dick spewed cream, I didn't care. All I could do right now was whimper and kind of squeak when he pushed all the way inside.

Faster and faster he hammered my ass and then I felt my dick pumping cum. My body jerked and shook while I kept on cumming. I stopped and he kept fucking me hard and soon I was feeling that now familiar ball of fire glowing brighter and brighter in my belly. Whether he was ready or not, I was going to cum again, and soon.

“Fuck me! Fuck me! Oooohhhh, fuck, I'm gonna cum! Fuck me! Fuck me!”

David held my hips and slammed into me again and again until he began to jerk spasmodically and I knew he was about to blow.

“Oh fuck! I'm cumming! I'm cumming!” David barked.

His seed painted my insides and made me feel even more full. His cum flowed out of me when he pulled back a little and I could feel it flowing down over my balls. All I could do is lay there, my head on the floor, and accept the huge amount of sperm he gave me. Even Bobby never shot this much cum and I didn't think that was possible. He pulled out of me completely but I still couldn't move because it might ruin the shot.

“Do you feel like a queer, David?”

“No Mistress.”

“Believe me when I tell you something or next time I'll push my heel up your piss hole and get Big John to fuck your asshole.”

“Yes, Mistress, you're always right. I realize that you'd never steer me wrong or lie to me. I trust you absolutely, Mistress.”

“Apology accepted if you kiss her?”

“Kiss her? Uh, yes, Mistress.”

“Lots of tongue, David.”

I know he wasn't happy but he gave me one hell of a kiss, taking my breath away.

“Now do you feel like a queer, David?”

“No, Mistress.”

“Good. I never want to hear you use that word again.”

“Yes, Mistress.”

“Jenny, where's your computer. I'll upload these pictures so we can all see them.”

“It's upstairs in my office, Mistress.”

She took my leash and lead me upstairs while David put all the equipment back in the trunk of their car. Twenty minutes late the pictures were on my computer and she was preparing to leave.

“Okay, Jenny.

Alex_Fck
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Alex_Fck

Here's the way it'll be: at work we're the same, no slave, no mistress, just two girlfriends. In private you'll defer to me as long as you're wearing a collar. If we meet and you're not wearing a collar or choker or whatever, for any reason, then we're just friends. Unfortunately I know several people who like to play slave but don't live the lifestyle, and that's cool.”

“Yes Mistress. I understand. No collar, just friends. Wearing a collar, I'm a slave and I better act that way.”

“You catch on quick,” she said and grinned. “Now I'm going home and getting fucked really good, which you already did, bitch.”

“I understand. And thank you so much,” I replied and smiled broadly and walked her to the door. When she opened the door David was standing there, having changed back into his pants.

“Mistress, may I say something to her?”

Laura raised an eyebrow at the use of the word her but nodded her head.

“Miss Jenny, I just want to apologize for what I said in there. And I'd like to thank you for still letting me fuck you like I did.”

“No apology required, David. And may I add, one hell of a good fuck.”

He stepped closer and kissed me on the lips, not a passionate kiss but more one of friendship, and then he was gone.

“You made one hell of a fucking impression on him, Jenny.”

“For the better, I hope, Mistress.”

“I believe it is. Well, I'll see you at work tomorrow,” she said and left.

The week dragged by slowly but when Friday arrived I dressed as Bobby had instructed before leaving for work. The dress I chose wasn't floor length but barely knee length, and I wore five inch heels instead of sandals. In my purse I had the cuffs, nipple clips and collar which I planned on putting on during my last break of the day. Once again I was going to work without the benefit of bra or panties. I was extremely anxious all day at work since I would be holding Bobby in my arms before the day was over. I was still trying to decide if my obsession with him was because he was my fantasy fuck, if he was only a passing fascination, or if I really had feelings for him.

Bobby and I had talked on the phone every night since he'd left and by now I was hot to be with him again. I wanted to feel him inside me now, more than ever.

By the time the end of the day got here I was beside myself with wanting, Before leaving work I double checked my makeup, and went through the check list again, I had on my cuffs, all four of them, my collar, of course my cock cage was in place, and I had my leash. After that I rushed out to my car and nervously made my way to the airport. At the appointed time of his arrival I went inside the airport and stood near the gate he would be coming into.

People walked by me and some, after taking a look at my collar and cuffs, smiled knowingly as if they knew I was a slave. Maybe they were in the lifestyle or at least did some role playing, but I never flinched. I was comfortable being a slave to the most wonderful man in the world and I didn't care who knew. At last I saw him coming in my direction, carrying his suitcases. I caught his eye and then knelt, holding my leash in front of me. He came to me, took the leash, and clicked it onto my collar. I remained on my knees until I felt him tug the leash upward. Only then did I rise to my feet so he could see I was dressed as instructed.

“Hello, slave.”

“Hello, Master, it's so good to see you again.”

Finally I could constrain myself no longer and practically threw myself at him. He dropped his bags and caught me and holding me close, kissing me passionately.

“I've missed you so much, Master,” I whispered in his ear.

Releasing me Bobby took up the leash and lead me out of the airport, several people stopping to watch me as I calmly walked a little behind my Master, keeping some slack in the leash, while carrying his luggage.

He waited in the car while I put his luggage in the trunk. Once I was behind the wheel and beginning to move, I could see him relaxing more and more.

“Have you thought any about growing your business?”

“Yes, sir. I've contacted a few of girls I thought might be interested.”

“And?”

“They wanted to know when,” I answered and grinned.

“Cool! I've been looking into the more practical aspects, like locations. Of course, for the bedroom scenes we can use a hotel or even one of theirs, or ours. We also need to figure out the pay rate. I've talked to a friend in the porn industry and she said that they get paid according to what thy do. Nude shots pay the least, masturbation pays more, fucking is more, blow jobs are more, cum shots pay more and different fetishes pay the most. And yes, a gang bang is considered a fetish.”

“If you record me getting spanked, is that a fetish?”

“It certainly is and pays well. So does other types of torture. And speaking of spanking, how is your ass?”

“All better. Laura took some pictures of it Monday night and showed them to me. But I've been a good girl since Monday night.”

“That's good to hear,” he answered and smiled. “Just out of curiosity though, how many people know you've got a dick?”

“Well obviously every guy that's fucked me.”

“I mean people that know you on a more personal basis.

“Oh, like friends and family. Well, let me see, there's Laura and her slave, David. You. My boss and a couple of others at work. The neighbors on both sides of me. A dozen or so other trannies I've met. In case I've forgotten anyone, let's just say maybe fifty.”

“Fifty, huh. Not bad.”

“It's not like I meet someone and just say, hello, I'm Jenny and I'm a transvestite,” I laughed.

“True.”

“ I don't try to hide it. I am who I am, and I'm proud of it.”

“Did it humiliate you to meet me at the airport like you did?”

“A little bit. Not wearing the gear but kneeling in place.”

“That was your idea, not mine.”

“That's how a slave should greet her Master. I was told that when I wore the collar I should act the part. I was collared so I acted accordingly.”

“You learn quickly.”

“I've done a lot of research on the subject this week and I have some questions.”

“Go for it,” he said.

“Are we role playing or is this a lifestyle move?”

“What do you think?”

“I don't know. I mean, both ways can be exciting but I don't know what you expect of me.”

“Loyalty. Trust. Complete obedience.”

“I have been loyal. You told me you expected me to have sex while you were gone and I did, even telling you about it before it happened. If you hadn't given your approval I wouldn't have done it. If I didn't trust you, I never would have let you spank me one time, much less twice. And as far as I know, I've obeyed you absolutely.”

“Did you make any attempt to remove your cage while I was gone.”

“No,” I replied without any hesitation. “And I won't.”

“Good. For right now we're more or less role playing, feeling each other. If we decide to go any further with this, I'll replace your collar with one more personal.”

“Yes sir. I understand, I think.”

“Good. But remember this, every day is a test and every test must be passed before moving forward. So far you've shown me great potential to become a very good slave. But actually becoming a slave will take a while longer and in the end, you have to decide if you truly want to be my slave.”

“Yes sir.”

“When we get to your house I want you to strip before you get out of the car and then I'll lead you to the door.”

I pulled into the driveway and parked before I slipped the dress over my head. My nipples were already standing erect when I stepped out of the car. Then I remembered his luggage and ran to the trunk to retrieve it. I waited for him to take my leash and lead me to the door, even though I wanted to run as fast as I could, hoping I had passed a test.

I unlocked the door and awaited further instructions. Bobby felt my breasts, then squeezed my ass and finally cupped my caged cock and balls before he said another word.

“Suck my dick, slave girl.”

Immediately I dropped to my knees and lowered his zipper, reaching inside his pants. I grasped his semi hard cock and pulled it free before leaning forward and beginning to make love to him with my mouth, my hands at my side. Feeling him grow rock hard in my mouth was pleasing and allowed me to continue performing an act I loved. I didn't care if my neighbors saw me or not, all I wanted to do was suck his beautiful cock.

“You love sucking my dick, don't you? You're good at it. I like the way you work, so intent on obeying and pleasing,” his said, his voice telling me just how much he liked what I was doing.

I could only answer him with moans of pleasure.

“I've thought about this moment since I left. How badly I wanted to fuck your sweet lips almost as much I wanted to fuck your hot ass.”

By now my head was moving up and down the entire length of his swollen cock and he was getting closer and closer to blowing his load. For years I had sucked men's cocks, each time fantasizing that it was his and now that I had finally been able to suck him, I wanted to do so more and more.

“I'm almost there! Damn, you're so fucking good!” Bobby stammered and placed his hands on my head, moving me back and forth, faster and faster.

Whimpering, I used my tongue to swirl all around the head of his dick, bringing him to the brink and beyond.

“Oh fuck! Here it comes, baby, here it comes! Oh fuck! Oh fuck! I'm cumming!”

His dick spat a huge stream of hot cum into my mouth and down my throat. His body jerked had and a second massive stream of cum filled my mouth. I wanted more of him, more cum and he was definitely giving it to me. I barely swallowed what was in my mouth when another hot stream came flooding in and I swallowed as quickly as I could but some still escaped my lips, squirting out around his thickness. Then he pulled out and finished the last spurt and drippings on my face and even on my titties.

Bobby pulled on the leash and lead me into the house, slapping my naked ass with his bare hand in a playful manner.

“Take my luggage to your bedroom, slave. I'll be spending some time in there with you.”

“Yes sir,” I answered and scampered to obey.

When I returned to Bobby I showed him the basement and where I'd been bound while Laura took pictures. We returned to the kitchen and I started preparing supper while Bobby went to take a shower. He returned and I opened a beer for him and returned to cooking supper while he worked on his laptop.

“I've worked out some rates, daily, monthly, three month, six month, and a full year. These aren't written in stone, of course, nut I figured in pay for the girls, pay for the guys who fuck them, nude galleries, bondage scenes, spankings, and so forth. Naturally the girls get more pay per shoot than the guys because they have to do more and eventually get a load somewhere. To get things started, it's just you and me,” he said smiling, “because we can work cheap.”

“I think that if we explain things to the girls, we can probably defer their payment until at least the end of a billing cycle,” I added as I put the food into dishes and set them on the table.

“That's an idea. Now for the nude solo sets, I can take the pictures but for those sets where I'm involved, either you can take the pictures or we'll have to hire a photographer. Sooner or later we'll need an office and staff if this thing grows like I expect it to. On the way home yesterday I saw an office warehouse combination. Maybe we should check it out tomorrow.”

“Yeow, this could get expensive.”

“I can line up some capital and take care of a lot of the mundane expenses if you can talk the girls into deferring payments even if it's half now and the rest at the end of the billing cycle.”

“You're really getting in to this,”I said and smiled sweetly at him.

“I've always wanted to do something in porn and you've already got a very good base of customers,” he replied easily.

We ate and I cleaned up the kitchen afterward while he continued to work on the computer. I didn't hear him move behind me and was quite startled when he scooped me up into his arms and carried me to the bedroom.

Two hours later he rolled off me and his cum gushed out of my asshole. I felt very well used and very well satisfied.

“Thank you, Master,” I said happily, having just had three very powerful orgasms.

“Go to sleep, slave, we have a busy day tomorrow,” he replied and pulled me close to him.

“Yes sir,” I murmured and snuggled against him.

While we showered together the next morning Bobby told me to skip making breakfast and we'd go out to eat. I couldn't answer him because my mouth was full of his dick. He held onto my head when he pumped his yummy hot cream into my willing mouth to keep his balance and hold me securely on his shaft. When he was finished and I had swallowed every bit of his sperm, he helped me to stand and washed every inch of my body, from head to toe.

“A Master needs to see to the cleanliness of his slave,” he said while washing me. “Besides, I like running my hands over your naked body. You're so smooth and sexy.”

“This slave is glad her Master likes her body,” I said as I enjoyed the feel of his hands roaming over my nude body.

Once out of the shower we got ready to go out looking for a suitable office. I wore my collar but he said the cuffs weren't necessary. Today I wore black stay up stockings, a black skirt which only fell to mid thigh, a pair of bright blue thing panties, no bra, a very tight, form fitting light pink top, and topped it off with black, open toed pumps with ankle strap and five inch heels.

“The sexy business woman,” Bobby laughed. He was wearing jeans, sneakers, and a purple shirt.

“I hope you like what I'm wearing, Master. I like dressing to impress you, Master, and if you get horny and decide to use me, so much the better,” I replied and giggled.

We stopped at a diner and had a very nice brunch before Bobby drove us to the warehouse district and we looked and looked for a suitable location. He took pictures of me standing in front of any vacant building we came across and wrote down the agents phone number. We must have spent a couple of hours in the area, getting phone number and taking pictures.

In a different district Bobby directed us to a location not too far from an on premise swinger's club I'd been to a few times. We found one nice place for lease and did the whole picture taking routine again. Then Bobby had me pose in front of the swinger club for several shots just for fun.

From there Bobby drove us to an electronics superstore. He bought two professional size video recorders, a still picture camera with a continuous auto mode, tripods for each of them, and four big lighting set ups. Before we got out of there he had to test each of the cameras, of course, and I was the subject. And yes, in one deserted aisle he had me strip off my skirt and just casually look around at the different components on the shelves. Several employees got an eyeful before we finished taking pictures. When we finally got out of the store Bobby had spent a little less than five thousand dollars on video equipment, lighting, and some software used for editing videos.

After everything was loaded Bobby drove us to another store, one that catered more to the leather fashion but their main business was in the BDSM world. In the store I was in absolute awe of the different items designed to be used on a slave. Bobby went around the store like he knew what he was doing and picked out floggers, a cane used for spankings, a short whip with multiple leather legs, something that looked a lot like a cattle prod, a pair of leather chaps, a vest, and something that looked like a tennis racquet but he showed me it deliver a nasty electrical shock. But the most interesting thing was the fucking machine that would eventually be used to drive me to my limits of getting fucked and way, way beyond.

When we went to check out Bobby talked to the proprietor.

“I need a personalized collar for this young lady, one that can't be removed by anyone except me.”

The man looked at me, smiled, and then nodded, “I know just what you're looking for, but it's pretty expensive.”

“I don't care,” Bobby said earnestly.

“It's a gold tube that fits into itself and you program in a password with the remote. If you want to remove it, use the remote and put in your password. There's also a ring on the front for a leash to connect. This is the very latest in slave collar technology.”

“I want one,” Bobby told the man.

“Yes sir. I'll need to measure her neck because they're custom made.”

“Jenny, come over here so he can measure your neck.”

“Yes sir,” I answered and walked to where he indicated. It only took a couple of minutes to be measured but the man talked to me while he worked.

“You're a very lucky little slave. He thinks quite highly of you. A lot of owners just keep it simple and use a dog collar. They usually don't keep the slaves very long, or they're newbies, or maybe just role players.”

“I live to please him,” I replied. Had he said owner, I thought to myself. Owner? That was an aspect I hadn't considered. If he was my master then n effect, he owned me. Did I really want that? To be owned like property?

“You must be doing an excellent job,” he laughed and then turned back to Bobby. “Uh, since this is a specialty item I'll need at least half down.”

“Sure, no problem. I'd like to pay for it all and you can deliver it.”

The proprietor's face showed his relief, “Surely. I'll need you to fill out this form so if the address isn't right, it's on you.”

“I understand. Jenny, fill out the form.”

“Yes sir.”

“Depending on their backlog or orders, you should have this by the end of the week.”

“Acceptable.” Bobby whipped out a credit card and paid for everything.

“Let's go, slave,” he said, using the term slave in public for the first time.

“Yes, Master,” I answered quickly and fell in behind him. Calling him Master in public, while a little bit embarrassing, felt better than I had originally thought it would.

He opened my door and then closed it behind me, “Thank you, Master.”

Bobby drove us toward home and I realized what time it was getting to be when the setting sun almost blinded me. We pulled into my driveway and went inside where I began preparing dinner and washing clothes. Everything in Bobby's suitcases was dirty but I didn't mind washing them.

“Is there anything special I should know about wearing this particular collar, Master?”

“Once I put it on you, it stays on you unless I take it off. Being gold it's waterproof and won't turn you green or anything so if I take it off, it's not a good thing. You've got a week or so to make up your mind. Now whether or not you agree to be my slave has nothing to do with plans for the website. No matter what, I think we can do well with it. If you decide you will not be my slave then we have to be careful about how we do this. We certainly wouldn't want the lines to become blurred and cause any friction between us. Or at least I don't.”

“Okay, I can agree to that much. As long as it doesn't blow up when we're separated,” I replied and smiled as I referred to an old futuristic movie. “But listen, I know there's a difference, other than the cost, between the collars. Can you tell me what it is?”

“Surely. The collar you have on now, which you can take off at any time, is like an apprentice collar. The one I bought today is a permanent collar and it tells everyone that you belong to someone else, like a wedding ring, and they should back off unless they get permission to do otherwise. It also means you become my property. I take care of you as long as you're my property. However, I don't have the right to sell or trade you but I do have the right to spank you, whip you, tie you up and use you as I see fit. If I decide to piss on you, you can be sure you'll get wet. If I decide to use you as a toilet, then bon appetite. In the BDSM world, the permanent collar is like a brand, a status symbol for slaves if you will. Does that answer your question?”

“Yes, Master, I believe it does.”

“Now the nature of our business means you'll be sucking and getting fucked quite a bit, and usually not me, and just the other way around.”

“Yes sir. Sex at work, in front of the camera, is okay. But no sneaking around. I understand.”

“I've got a question for you, sexy.”

“Yes sir?”

“Why in the hell do you have any clothes on?”

“Sorry, sir, I wasn't sure if you still wanted me,” I said and completely stripped while he watched me, putting a little extra wiggle as I did so.

I turned around and resumed putting clothes in the washer, smiling as I put his and mine in the same load. Bobby moved closer, grabbed my ass and turned me around, planting a marvelous kiss on me and holding me close to him. I felt the big lump stirring in his pants and knew my worries were for nothing. My Master definitely still wanted to make use of my body. Picking me up, he carried me to the bedroom and tossed me on the bed, quickly stripping off his own clothes and then jumping in beside me.

We locked lips while his hands roamed all over my body, gently massaging my titties, then moving to my yearning ass pussy and even feeling my caged clit. Long before the kiss broke and he moved his mouth to my titties, I was more than ready for him. When he rolled me to my tummy I was expecting to feel his cock entering my hot asshole but when his tongue invaded me I nearly went insane.

“Oh Master! Please, I need you inside me! Oh fuck me, Master! Fuck me! Please! Please!”

He easily rolled me back onto my back and moved between my legs, spreading them wide open while I got a good look at the throbbing monster that would soon be driving in and out of me. With my ass tilted upward, Bobby began pushing his hard shaft into me, and I gasped loudly when the bulbous head made it inside. Three long strokes later and my legs were around his waist.

“Fuck me Master! Fuck you slave! I'm all yours! Please, please Master, I need to be yours! Oooohhhh yyyesss! Yyyesss! Fuck your property, Master, I'm yours!” I said over and over, babbling like a whore in heat. But I was babbling the truth. I didn't need a week to know I would forever be bound to this wonderful man.

“I'm gonna cum, Master! You're making me cum!” I screamed and shook more violently than ever, yet my cock never did a thing.

Bobby kept fucking me hard and fast, driving me wild and giving me another of these amazing phantom orgasms.

“Oooohhhh Master! Master! Oooohhhh! Oooohhhh! Please! Please! Cum in me please!” I said, my voice barely audible but the intensity very plain.

When Bobby started to cum, I did also, both our bodies jerking and quaking, bouncing everywhere while his thick cum spurted into me again and again. He remained in me while his cum oozed out of my asshole and down my crack. My ankles remained locked behind him, holding him inside me and keeping our bodies glued together.

Hours later I felt him kissing my nipples and I awoke fully.

“Are you?”

“Am I what?”

“Are you mine?”

“Forever and ever Master,” I smiled and kissed him.

“You belong to me then, Jenny. You're my property now.”

“Yes Master, I belong to you and to you alone. I'm your property, your slave, your slut, your bitch, and anything else you want me to be,” I said and snuggled closer to him.

“Then give me a blow job, slave,” he laughed and pushed me down his body.

“Yes sir!” I exclaimed, suddenly wide awake.

Thirty minutes later, my mouth still having traces of his semen inside, I sighed as he held me and fell asleep. I was right behind him.

Published 
Written by tvk3983
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments