Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Cuckolding by Numbers

"Melissa has her first BBC in front of her husband. His torment begins in silence; by numbers."

30
15 Comments 15
18.5k Views 18.5k
3.4k words 3.4k words

Isn’t it amazing what people get up to behind closed doors? In their day to day lives people are accountants, photographers, managers, researchers, manual labourers, security advisors, spies and all sorts of other professions. Behind closed doors, fetishes are unlocked, behaviour changed, like the flick of a switch. If they are lucky – they share their fetish with their partners; if not, they look for it elsewhere or become bitter; dwelling on the hand that life has dealt them.

It never fails to amaze me as to how people behave. Spanking and caning are common fetishes that happily go along with bondage and sense deprivation. Some people like cross dressing and then there are those that like watching, performing or even water sports; all this despite the fact that they may be lesbian, gay or heterosexual or somewhere in between.

Melanie and I like swinging. People engage in the swinging world for multiple reasons. We did it because I love to see Melanie with a woman and she loves being between a woman’s thighs; so much so, that she may as well be a lesbian. She likes swinging so that she can see the smile on my face and watch me with other partners. It turns her on to see me come between other women’s breasts or face or over their backside. Some people do it for other reasons that are not so obvious.

Melanie and I had been swingers for some time and had engaged in a few gentle foursomes. The foreplay was always amazing especially as I got to see my wife pleasure other women; something she had always enjoyed. The actual penetrative sex on the other hand, was mediocre, sometimes.

You can pick the people you fancy and want to meet up with, but you can’t always pick how they will react to you and how the sex will turn out. It matters what the mind is like and how raunchy and depraved it is under these circumstances.

It was during one of these nights, with a couple we had seen more than once, that Melanie got really turned on by watching me fuck. She wanted desperately to join in with us but our energetic fuck precluded that, so she had to watch from the side lines. She eventually climbed back onto Mark’s cock, which she had earlier drained; intent on some much needed sloppy seconds, while she watched us go at it like rabbits.

After that night, she suggested something that I was not all that comfortable with; not at first. I think it was the raw sex that she had witnessed that night that implanted the suggestion in her mind and once she gets something like that fixed in her head, it happens.

Over the coming weeks, Melanie had done some research and she knew what she wanted. We discussed it. We made a plan, or at least, I think we made a plan.

Tonight is the culmination of that plan and I’m – I’m waiting.

ooOoo

I don’t know how I feel at this precise moment, though it would be fair to say that I am a little scared; I’m even scared to admit to myself that I am scared, if that makes any sense.

They’re downstairs talking. At least I think they’re talking. I have a feeling they’re getting to know each other, so I guess they’re probably kissing and if I know Melanie, he’s already got his hands down her knickers and prising her wet lips open. I would imagine her hands are on his cock as I sit in this chair, on my own, waiting.

I’m upstairs, naked and sitting in a chair at the end of our bed; the bed that Melanie is going to fuck him on. I have a piece of paper in my hand with numbers and words written on it. I’m not supposed to read any of it until Melanie mentions a number that’s on the paper. One thing she has promised is that she will not say how she feels at all when they start to have sex.

I don’t know how long they will be but one thing I am certain of is that Melanie is over-excited. I think I am too, but I’m not totally sure about that. Ask me afterwards.

The tension is slowly getting to me. Waiting. Alone. On my own.

My senses are desperate to hear something; laughter or movement, stairs creaking, moans and groans, anything but this silence. It almost hurts to be this alone, knowing that something is happening and not being able to see it, taste it or feel it. It would have been much easier if I had been there at the start but Melanie had insisted that that would not work. That’s not what cuckolding is – apparently.

So I have to sit here and wait.

It scares me – not knowing: Not knowing whether the smile on her face is real because he is bigger or better than me; or whether she is worshiping his cock more than she does mine; or whether he is aggressive or loving.

Actually, I think I know the latter and dominating would be a good adjective to use.

My senses become alive and I can hear footsteps on the stairs. My hands shake. My heart rate has more than doubled in the last few seconds. Giggling; I can hear giggling, followed by a shushing sound from Melanie. I can see her finger over her lips as she looks at him; telling him to be quiet. We have decided on silence while she fucks him. Well, as much as possible, though I’m pretty sure that Melanie will be verbal in some respect, she always is.

The doors handle turns and it’s pushed inwards.

My head swings to the right to see what is happening. Now that I’ve heard them, I am desperate to see something. Melanie strides confidently into the room. She’s already naked and her breasts are swinging freely as she walks. Her hand is stretched backwards and I can see its holding the tip of his black cock. There is no sign of him. Not yet!

I know his name. She told me his name when I asked her about who she had invited over for the evening. She said his name was Leroy. I guessed at his colour but you can never be sure. I also guessed that he would be big. I was right on both counts.

Slowly, he emerged into the room. His cock hard and horizontal and held firmly in her hands. He was well-built, muscular and tall; sporting a well ripped six-pack, broad shoulders and muscular thighs.

I nearly died witnessing everything about his body that mine wasn’t. I could see the attraction that Melanie would have for him. I could tell from the way she paraded in front of me that she thought he was so hot; unbelievably hot. I could see pearls of liquid form over her wet pussy lips. I instantly knew his fingers had been inside her, stroking her, pushing into her sex and making her horny.

Her lipstick was smudged at the corners and I wondered whether he had kissed her passionately or whether the smudge was made by his cock forcing its way into her small mouth. I guessed the latter.

Melanie promised no sex before she came into the room, but that didn’t preclude oral.

Melanie knelt on the bed and invited Leroy to join her. I was watching them cavort and kiss and I noticed, that not once, did she ever let go of his cock; stroking it and palming it, cupping his balls and pinching the end of it with her fingers. She smiled at him, endlessly.

What hurt the most was her closed eyes when she kissed him; completely lost in their passion for one another.

Leroy’s hands caressed her breasts almost lovingly but with a harsh and aggressive squashing motion every now and then. His hands cupped and squeezed her bottom.

Despite my anxiousness at seeing them together, I became aroused. My cock twitched and grew underneath the sheet of paper. I made sure the paper covered my arousal so that Leroy had no cause to laugh.

I felt a knife enter me when Melanie moaned out loud as Leroy bent over to gather up her nipple and suck it; his fingers finding her pussy before being swallowed whole.

Melanie shifted her posture causing me to gasp out loud. She tried taking Leroy’s cock down her throat and failed miserably; gagging on it before being forced to slide back up. Mine on the other hand would pose her no problem and she could happily suck on it while her lips tickled my pubic hairs.

I suddenly felt inadequate even though my cock had grown large and my gaze was fixed on both of them. Pre-cum seeped into the paper that was covering it and I wiped it off before it smudged the words.

I saw Melanie mouth something to Leroy before kneeling on all fours to face me.

Her eyes lit up like she was on speed. She looked me in the eye and smiled. It wasn’t an ‘I love you’ smile, it was an ‘I’m going to get fucked’ smile.

I watched Leroy step in behind her. I watched her close her eyes. I watched her breasts swing forward and guessed that he must have pushed his cock into her. Then I saw it rise above her bottom and realised it was surfing the cleavage of her arse. It went on for ages before Leroy pulled it back down.

My heart started to palpitate as her lips contorted into a twisted smile. Melanie shivered. She opened her eyes.

“Number one,” she uttered.

I looked in her eyes and shook my head, not understanding. Then it occurred to me that I needed to read number one aloud from the paper.

So fucking Big,’ there was little emotion in my reply.

Rakesha
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Rakesha

Her words, not mine. It was her words that had been written down and memorised by Melanie over the last week. She knew them off by heart, it was the first time I had read them; looked at them, even.

I watched Leroy lean backwards and realised that he needed to in order to push his length into her; unlike me of course.

I saw Melanie’s eyes open wide and then immediately close while her mouth opened. Her bottom lip quivered as I watched it.

“Number two, no, three.”

I looked at the paper, desperately searching for the words. My cock had become rigid and upright from the sheer horniness of the situation. I located number three.

‘He’s stretching my cunt wide,’ I said aloud.

I knew exactly what Melanie was saying, not from experience, but from the way she would have said those words; the way she would have enunciated them. She knew of course. She knew she would feel all these sensations with the person she had chosen.

“Number four.”

‘I’m so fucking wet for his cock,’ I read the words out loud. I looked up into Melanie’s eyes and I could see the joy on her face from the penetration alone. Her head was shaking slowly from side to side. She was pushing her cunt back towards him.

My cock twitched as I held the paper in my hands. I watched Leroy smile at me as he pushed into my wife. I couldn’t help but offer a hesitant smile back. I subconsciously looked down at my cock and wondered whether Melanie would ever want me again.

“Number one, then number six.”

‘So fucking big. His cock’s so deep.’ I could see that he was deep as well. I knew that look on Melanie’s face from our swinging nights, though I had only seen it the once.

Leroy seemed to stop. He must have been all the way inside her; as far as he could go.

My hand came upon my own cock and I tugged at it. I had to. It was aching and pulsing in my lap. I stroked it slowly. My hand, a poor substitute for where Leroy’s cock was at this precise moment. I realised I would have given anything to exchange places.

Melanie looked at me and her face said it all. Leroy had pulled his cock out of her and was pushing it back in. I saw pure bliss written all over her face. The sort of bliss that says ‘you could never satisfy me like this cock is’ and it was obvious.

I pulled on my cock, my hand almost covering it. I knew Leroy’s was much bigger as it could be seen clearly with two hands on it; the two hands that belonged to my own wife.

“Number eight, twice,” she growled at me.

‘Fuck me harder, fuck me harder,’ I uttered. The little bitch, I thought. She was getting me to say the words she wanted to say to him, and I was so compliant. As I said them, I looked up and saw Leroy, grasp her hips and plough into her; every stroke, deeper and harder than the one before. Every stroke was more powerful and more urgent than the previous. Leroy pushed himself so hard that Melanie fell forwards; her head pressed into the bed, her arms outstretched with nothing to hold on to; her bum, high in the air with Leroy’s black cock pounding into her at some speed.

My hand stroked rapidly on my own member and I moaned out loud as I watched Melanie get fucked.

“Num-ber-nine, num-ber-sev-en,” Melanie pushed the words out with each gasp of breath.

‘I’m going to fucking come so hard on his cock.’

‘This is so good.’

“Number twelve,” she hissed quickly.

 ‘I’m fucking coming.’

The words hurt. Hurt me anyway. My wife was prostrate on the bed telling me and Leroy how good he was at fucking her and how he was making her climax; she was telling him how well he was taking her, fucking his big cock into her and pushing her over the high orgasmic wall. My cock was also rock hard and needing its own release.

At that moment, I could only look at them, mesmerised at his agility and power. His face grimaced as he pushed inside my wife ever harder. I could see the sweat on her face drip from her nose. She fell silent; gasping for breath but not letting any out. With a sudden jerk of energy she howled as she shook on the bed.

Leroy hung onto her body pulling her back up the bed by her waist. He repositioned himself behind her but Melanie was almost out for the count on the bed; exhausted from her explosive release.

Her eyes suddenly opened and a laugh escaped her mouth. She looked into my eyes as my hand settled back onto my cock. I wanted her to watch me masturbate albeit to her tune.

Her lascivious smile unnerved me.

“Number eighteen,” she let the number slip from her mouth like it was disgusting. I looked for the number and found it on the reverse of the sheet.

‘He’s pushing it against my arse,’ I looked at Melanie and shook my head. I mouthed the only word that came into my head.

“Number nineteen - twice,” she almost bit the last word off and threw it in my direction.

‘It’s going up my arse. It’s going up my arse.’

I looked on in disbelief. Wishing this wasn’t happening. I hadn’t fucked her up her arse. It was always something she said she wouldn’t do and now Leroy was pushing his even bigger cock inside it. What was worse was that she had written down the words for me to read to her. She had planned this, all of it. These were her words.

“Number twenty.”

He’s fucking my tight arse.

I was helpless sitting and watching her take his cock up the one entrance that I so eagerly wanted to experience.

“Number twelve, as many times as you want,” Melanie broke with convention but I understood. Her head fell to the bed once more.

‘I’m fucking coming,’ I said, over and over until I could see her eyes roll back into her sockets.

Melanie’s body shook visibly. With every thrust, Leroy’s cock pushed in further and harder than before. Her arse was positioned at just the right height for him and he used it to his advantage.

“Number eight and number twelve,” she hissed, almost silently.

‘Fuck me harder. I’m fucking coming,’ having turned the page, I spelt out her feelings for her so that Leroy could take action.

It looked like Melanie was in a state of perpetual orgasm; each one hitting her as soon as the other was just fading. There seemed to be little in the way of build-up.

I was watching my wife lose herself completely to this black fucking machine that was behind her and she looked like she loved every minute of it. I started masturbating once more.

“Number fifteen.”

I looked for it on the sheet but had to go back to the previous page.

Come for me, both of you.

I smiled when I read ‘both of you.’ She had thought of me, well, once anyway.

I pulled on my cock with some gusto. Leroy pounded into Melanie and by now she was almost lying flat on her stomach. His urgency took control of the situation and her body and he physically lifted her up to plunge his cock deep into her bottom.

His orgasm was short lived, his ejaculation, not so. Leroy pulled out and spurted over Melanie’s back; the first jet reached her hair, the rest landed ever closer to the end of his cock. I could see a lot of it pool in the small of her back before flowing slowly over her body.

I let myself go and spurted over my chest. I hadn’t realised how turned on I had become because my sperm nearly reached my own mouth. My spunk shot out of the end and gradually moved down my chest.

The room became silent apart from all the heavy breathing. I watched as Melanie slowly rose from the bed, smiled at me and grasped Leroy by his cock. At least he was wilting too. She slipped over the end of the bed and momentarily sucked on the end of his knob; giving it a few strokes in the process. Milking it.

“Number twenty one,” was her last words to me in the presence of Leroy.

I looked at the sheet of paper. It simply said, ‘stay there.

Melanie took Leroy and led him out of the room; closing the door behind her.

I was nervous, sitting there, waiting. I wasn’t sure what was happening downstairs. I was in this limbo state of not knowing. Would they take their time and get it off again? Would they fuck once more before he left? Would she leave? Was she arranging another date? The questions just kept coming.

I heard the door slam shut and I waited. There was nothing, no noise at all. I never heard Melanie climb the stairs. I never heard her walk down the corridor to the bedroom. I only saw the door being pushed open.

I never moved from the chair that I was sat in. Spunk dribbled from the end of my cock onto my thigh as the previous quota slowly meandered down over my chest.

Melanie walked over to me.
Straddled me.
Kissed me.

“I love you so much,” she said.

I grasped her waist and slid my hands over her back as I pulled her towards me; nestling my head in the crook of her neck as my fingers mingled with Leroy’s spunk that still covered her back.

My cock twitched.

Melanie laughed and I knew she felt it.

“Wanna take my arse – big boy?” She said, smiling at me.

I just didn’t have the time to respond to her question.

Published 
Written by DarkSide
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments