Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Heather and Will Chapter 3

"A passionate afternoon with my wife's lover, and a bit more back story."

22
7 Comments 7
5.4k Views 5.4k
2.6k words 2.6k words

Heather and Will hadn't seen each other for a almost three weeks, except for a couple “quickies”. Will would drop by after work and we would immediately retire to the bedroom for a hard, fast fuck. While Heather still seemed satisfied, I didn't enjoy watching these episodes. It felt like Heather was just being used as a fuck toy. The biggest attraction of this whole scenario for me was seeing my beautiful wife not only being sexually satisfied, but wooed and treasured in way I would, if I could. Not just fucked, but made love to.

Heather and I talked a little bit about her (our) growing situation with Will. It was no mystery that our sex life had been slowly disintegrating since the children were born several years ago. They had become the priorities in our lives and we never took care of our needs as a couple.

I essentially accepted it as part of a longstanding partnership, Heather never had. While I groomed my “Dad bod”, she maintained her great physique. She was a beautiful, vibrant woman who was dying inside.

Heather dressed professionally, but still got a lot of attention from men. Heather liked the attention and came to realize that she absolutely craved the admiration. She never could have imagined acting on it, until she met him.

Will was handsome, intelligent and articulate. He was physically attractive and still adored his wife, who had passed away more than a year ago. He also had a strong presence and confidence about him. All the things I used to be to Heather.

I never imagined being in such a situation. I could never have supposed I would be sharing my wife with another man. I love my wife very much, but I haven't satisfied her for quite a while. It was a case of benign neglect. When I saw her blossom as a result of the physical adoration, it seemed almost worth the brain damage it was causing me.

That being said, we felt closer as a couple. Will had absolutely awakened something in my wife. Heather was far more open to being with me sexually. We still didn't have intercourse, we both knew she would get nothing from that. We did kiss, make out and take turns pleasuring each other.  She would usually give me a nice hand job or occasionally a blowjob, allowing me to cum on her beautiful tits or belly. I would always lick her pussy and asshole until she was satisfied.

It was Friday evening and she (we) had plans with Will tomorrow.  It would mean spending the afternoon together and hopefully more romance and passion than the last couple times he dropped by to see her.

I told her, “Goodnight Baby,” as I rolled over to kiss her. I figured Heather would want to save herself for Will tomorrow. But she returned my kiss very lovingly, placing her hand on my face and looking into my eyes.

“You are the best husband a girl could have,” she said to me.

That seemed like the oddest compliment ever… considering our current situation.

She followed that by saying “let's play around a little bit.”

I was out of my boxers in a flash. I dove on top of her and kissed her feverishly.  Our tongues danced together and my hands roamed her body. I quickly removed the t-shirt and panties she intended to sleep in.  Heather usually took care of me first, because it didn't take much time. After that, she could relax and enjoy me eagerly serving her needs.

I got on all fours so I could still kiss her. She reached for my member, finding it extremely rigid. A jolt shot through me as her hand made contact with it. She lovingly stroked it with a bit of lube. Teasing and tracing around the head with her thumb. Heather tickled my balls and with her other hand used long strokes. I was so hot, I knew I couldn't last very long with this type of stimulation. I leaned over to suck on her breasts, latching on to her nipple. I was nursing like a starving infant. Heather stroked me until I shot several big gobs of cum. They landed on her breast and my face. I was too turned on to stop, I began licking my cum from her tit and eating what dripped down my face.

I looked up at Heather still with my own cum still sliding down my face. She was immediately turned on, her eyes lit up and she said, “That is so hot, get down there and eat my pussy with cum on your face…”

I gladly moved between her legs, and she was already very wet. I attacked her clit with my tongue, and slid it into her vagina, all the while tickling her little puckered hole with my fingers. She quickly started bucking and writhing on the bed. She grabbed my hair with both hands to keep my mouth on her wet pussy. I slid a finger into her ass and she came with a groan, I could feel the spasms from her orgasm squeezing my finger in her bottom.

The next morning came and Heather spent it getting ready for Will. She shaved herself completely bare, lotioned her skin and did her hair and makeup. She chose a floral print blouse without sleeves. The fabric was quite sheer and when she stood in certain light, was nearly transparent. She wore no bra under it. A cute pair of Daisy Duke faded jean shorts and 4 inch wedge sandals completed the outfit. She looked good enough to eat.

Will arrived wearing a casual pair of khaki shorts and a snug fitting golf shirt, showing off his thick shoulders and chest. He also brought a nice bottle of wine to share with lunch. We all enjoyed lunch on the patio, as well as the wine. Will and Heather flirted some, touching each other while having secretive conversations. Will was undressing Heather with his eyes, even blatantly leaning toward her to peek down her blouse. If Heather noticed, she didn't seem to mind.

The food and wine were finished, and the conversation had dwindled. Heather and Will moved closer to each other. They maintained physical contact and lovingly touched while staring into each others eyes.  

Will leaned in for a deep kiss, he thrust his tongue into Heather's mouth, his hand crept down to her side and then to her breast, massaging it through the thin material of her blouse. Heather broke their kiss, throwing her head back and letting a soft moan escape her lips. Will pressed forward and ran his tongue up her neck, while now fondling both her breasts. He quickly unbuttoned her blouse while kissing her neck. My wife's breasts were now fully displayed, on our patio. Will immediately moved his face to them and began licking and sucking her nipples.  Heather continued moaning from the attention Will was giving her. I had a perfect view of the two lovers, I only wondered if they would fuck here on the patio, or move upstairs…

Will stood up next to Heather, his groin was at my wife's eye level. He turned slightly to her, Heather placed a hand on his shorts and rubbed his cock through the material. Will drew in a breath, then grabbed her hand and pulled her up. They walked toward the stairs leading to our bedroom. I followed them.

They stood next to the bed and kissed passionately. Their hands roamed freely on each other's bodies. As Will noticed me enter the room, he broke their kiss and moved away from Heather.

My wife looked over her shoulder at me, then back to Will. She was clearly confused by this.

LillyMayer1
Online Now!
Lush Cams
LillyMayer1

“I want you to undress your wife for me.” he said to me.  

“What?” I replied.

“Undress your wife, and give her to me.” he repeated, this time a bit more forcefully.

I shrugged my shoulders and moved in front of her.

“No, not like that. Undress her from behind, and do it slowly. I want to watch.” He instructed, his voice now firm. He crossed his arms over his chest and stared at Heather.

I did as he asked. I moved behind my wife and slowly removed her already opened blouse. I gently slid it off of her shoulders. She arched her back so I could slip it from her. When I did, her breasts stuck out obscenely, Will immediately cracked a devilish smirk.

I then brought my arms around her waist to unbutton her shorts. As I did, my rock hard cock, bumped against her ass. She turned and smiled over her shoulder at me. Her breathing was already ragged from the sexual energy in the room, her breasts heaved, and her nipples were noticeably erect.

I pulled on her snug shorts, working them down over her hips. I kneeled behind her and continued to pull them down past her womanly thighs. I could smell her aroma, and see that she was already wet. I moved the shorts to her ankles and had her step out of them. Heather was now completely naked in front of Will. The effect on her was palpable. Her breathing was heavy and her body quivered as he examined her from a few feet away.  

Will pulled his shirt over his head and tossed it aside. He remained in his shorts.

“Come here, Baby.” he said softly. Heather walked the few steps to him, placing her hands low on his abdomen as she reached him. Will kissed her quickly then, put his hands on her shoulders and pushed her down to her knees. She slid her hands down to the waistband of his shorts, and looked up at him expectantly.

He grinned down at her and said, “you know what to do.”

Heather gingerly unbuttoned and unzipped his shorts. Sliding them down his legs, his fully erect cock sprung out, bouncing against her face. Heather paused to stare at his manhood, holding his shorts around his knees. She flicked her tongue over the large head then finished removing his clothing. She allowed Will to step out of the garment, then quickly folded them and set them aside.

My wife turned her attention back to Will. Resting a hand on each of his athletic thighs, she leaned forward and opened her mouth to take him in. She began to bob her head up and down his large black shaft, never allowing the purple head to escape her lips. Will threw his head back as some unintelligible utterances came from his mouth. He then moved his gaze back down to Heather.  He watched her work his big cock in and out of her mouth, attempting to take more of him each stroke.

She moved one hand to his scrotum and fondled him. Will reached down with both hands and cradled my wife's face. She looked up into his eyes as he held her gently. He then began to thrust deeply into her mouth while still holding her face. She gagged intermittently as he fucked her lips. Saliva was escaping around his cock and dribbled down her chin. Only muffled moans emanated from her full lips. Will continued to make long strokes with his cock, then abruptly pulled out of Heather's mouth.  An audible gasp escaped her as she breathed deeply, her face reddened and covered in her own saliva.

Will dragged my wife to her feet. He spun her quickly and stood behind her.  His erection pressed into her bottom and well up to her back. Heather melted back into him. She reached behind to fondle his manhood as Will pawed her breasts and pussy.

They both moved to the bed. Will placed Heather on her hands and knees in front of him. He climbed onto the bed and licked her pussy from behind. He buried his face into her ass, licking from her pussy and finishing by using his tongue to tickle her anus. Heather moaned and collapsed in pleasure, face first onto the bed. She was moaning and squirming as he continued. Her face turned toward me, her ass swaying lewdly in the air.

I undressed and approached the bed, climbing toward my corner. Heather grabbed my arm and didn't let go, so I learned against the headboard directly in front of her.  I moved my hand to hers and she released my arm.

Will pulled his face from her pussy. He raised up onto his knees, his big cock pointing at my wife's beautiful bottom.  He put his dick against her pussy and slowly inserted it into her. Heather's face reddened again, her mouth opened, but no sounds came from her. He fucked her deeper and deeper. She looked up at me, her eyes first glazed over then closed completely. She grunted rhythmically with his strokes. Will licked, then inserted a thick finger into her ass as he continued his work on her pussy. This sent Heather over the edge. Her squealing, moaning and shaking signaled her orgasm.  Will continued fucking for a few more moments. Her orgasm didn't wane until he stopped thrusting into her and removed his finger.

Will pulled his cock out completely. He looked at me and said, “hand me that lube.”

I reached back and handed him the bottle. He squirted a large amount onto his hand, then applied some to Heather's ass. He smeared it over her entire ass crack, paying particular attention to her sphincter.  Will slid first one finger, then two into my wife's asshole. Heather began to moan and squirm as he played with her bottom. Her ass waving wantonly in front of Will. She was enjoying his attention from behind.

“You'll love what's next, Baby,” he purred in a soft deep voice.

Will placed his well lubricated black cock against her anus and began pushing it into Heather. Her eyes shot open, small squeaks were all that would come from her lips. She looked at me wide-eyed and squeezed my hand forcefully. She buried her face into the comforter, whimpering into it while Will worked his huge black dick into her, inch by inch.

He now had his cock almost completely inside her asshole. He paused and Heather slowly loosened her grip on both me and the comforter. Will leisurely began to withdraw his cock, and push back into Heather. Her whimpers turned into rhythmic grunts and then to moans of pleasure. She reached between her legs with her free hand and stroked her clit.

Heather began to meet his thrusts, pushing back into him with each stroke. Both were pushing harder into each other. Their bodies slapped together. Heather's buttocks rippled as Will thrust into her. She was moaning and squealing with each thrust. Her body glowed with sweat as she continued to play with her pussy. Will pounded her from behind, his eyes were closed, grunting as he fucked her. Heather braced herself by grabbing the comforter with both hands. Suddenly Will came, violently erupting inside her rectum. Heather followed a moment later with a squeal, and a series of moans and grunts.

Will collapsed forward onto her back,  pinning her legs under her. Laying there momentarily and catching his breath, he pulled out of her. Will leaned down and bit the cheek of her ass as he rolled off the bed. Heather squeaked,  then closed her eyes.

 

 

 

Published 
Written by Denverbikeguy
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments