Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

A Shared Secret - Part 2

"While confronting Alma about her affair, Sam also confesses his secret desires."

114
23 Comments 23
4.0k Views 4.0k
4.0k words 4.0k words

Author's Notes

"I'd originally intended for the first part of this series to a be a standalone story, but after numerous readers requested a sequel, I decided to write one. <p> [ADVERT] </p>I hope you enjoy it!"

Alma nestled in my arms after we made love, her eyelids growing heavy. Neither of us spoke for several minutes. Then I kissed her forehead and whispered, "I know about Wyatt."

A fierce jolt coursed through my wife, as if my words had literally shocked her. She immediately withdrew from my embrace, her face etched with panic. "What are you talking about, Sam?"

Even in the soft lamplight, I could see her trembling. I merely shook my head and sighed. "No more lies, Alma. I followed you out to his place tonight. Then I stood outside his bedroom window and watched you fuck him."

Alma had never been a crier, but she blinked back tears now.. "You just... stood there?" She shook her head in disbelief. "You watched us the whole time?"

I slowly sat up, propping my pillow against the headboard so I could recline against it. My level of calm surprised me, so I knew it had to be utterly bewildering to my wife. "Oh, believe me," I said, "when I found out you were cheating, I wanted to tear that bastard apart. I went out there tonight with every intention of doing so. And then I planned on leaving you."

Alma began to weep. Tears spilled down her cheeks and dotted the sheet. "Sam, please," she choked, "I'm so sorry!"

I tilted my head. "You sure didn't seem sorry when you were riding his dick earlier." She cupped a hand over her mouth to muffle a cry. Beneath the blush invading her face, her skin was ashen. To her credit, she didn't try to make excuses but simply waited for me to go on. "You say you love me."

"I do love you," she insisted.

I ran a hand through my hair, fighting back exasperation. "So why are you cheating on me, Alma?"

Her stare darted around the room, and I got the feeling she wished she could bolt. She finally took a deep breath and let it out slowly. "Wyatt made me feel desirable again," she said. "At first, I said no. I told him I'm married. But he was so persistent, like he'd do anything to have me."

I had to bite back some cruel words then, for it didn't appear that Wyatt needed to do much at all to have my wife. But I didn't want our conversation to devolve into insults and accusations. And while I was still wrestling with my wounded pride, I also had to face up to my own desires. "Do you love him?" I asked quietly.

Alma vehemently shook her head. "It's just sex, Sam. We don't go out to dinner or for romantic walks. We just... fuck." She reached for my hand, and I let her take it. "You and I have been together a long time. I want to spend the rest of my life with you, but I'd understand if you were tempted to sleep with another woman."

"I've never been tempted to do that. I always had everything I wanted with you, Alma."

Her face crumpled, and she released a sob. "I'm so sorry I hurt you."

I looked away, fighting my own tears. "While I was watching you tonight," I began, but my voice broke, and I had to clear my throat. "I was struck by how happy you were. It was like I was looking back in time, seeing you as you were fifteen years ago. I couldn't believe the change that man brought out in you."

"Sam," Alma said. I held up a hand to stop her. Our eyes locked, and her frame grew rigid with anxiety as she waited for me to continue.

"I loved seeing you so free," I confessed. "I loved watching you come."

Alma shook her head. "I don't understand..."

No more lies, I'd told her. I knew I had to honor that as well. "I took out my cock, and I jerked off while standing right outside his house." My wife stared at me like I was a stranger. "It doesn't make sense to me, either," I said. "And while part of me is disgusted by it, I can't deny how excited I was, watching you with Wyatt. When you came back here tonight, I had to have you. It drove me wild knowing you'd been with him, and yet I'm the one you come home to at the end of the day."

Now it was Alma's turn to look away. Her hair shielded her face so I couldn't make out her expression. "I have no idea what to say," she whispered.

"Well, I've had a little time to think it over, and the way I see it, you have a few choices." Alma's head snapped up. "You can stop seeing the man altogether--"

"I'm willing to do that, I promise!"

"Or," I continued, "you can keep fucking him, but only when I'm present."

Alma's mouth dropped open, her stare growing stricken. "Why would you want to watch me fuck him, Sam?"

I had to laugh at the absurdity of it. "Hell if I know. Maybe I'm crazy, Alma, because it got me hard as fuck tonight." Sitting up, I tenderly brushed her hair back from her face. "So I'm giving you the chance to explore that side of yourself with Wyatt. A side you haven't felt free to share with me for a long time. But I want to be a part of it. I won't join in," I hurried to add. "I'll just watch." Simply talking about it was arousing me. Alma's eyes widened at the sight of my stirring cock. "But if either you or Wyatt decide you don't want to do that, and I find out you're seeing him behind my back, you and I are fucking through."

"I will never lie to you again," she swore. Her gaze drifted back to my growing erection. "It really excites you that much? To see me with him?"

"It does," I admitted.

My wife didn't speak for a long moment. Then she leaned forward and planted a kiss on the head of my cock. "I'll talk to Wyatt," she said.

*****

He came over the following evening. Watching the man from the window, I thought he looked a little skittish, like he expected an ambush. He must have come straight from his office, for he still wore a nice suit. Since the October day was mild, I had on jeans and a T-shirt. Alma had changed into a modest blue dress that showed none of her gorgeous cleavage. She'd made dinner, though I imagined it was surreal for her to prepare a meal for her husband and her lover to share.

When Wyatt knocked on the door, Alma hurried to answer it. Her smile was strained as she let him in. He looked over at me and started to extend his hand, then thought better of it. Instead, he offered a quiet hello. I simply nodded in reply. "Dinner's ready," Alma told us, smoothing out nonexistent wrinkles in her dress. She was fidgety, her stare darting from me to Wyatt.

A few minutes later, the three of us sat at the table. "Thank you for inviting me over," Wyatt said.

I took a sip of the wine Alma had poured. I'd have preferred a beer, but I was hoping the Cabernet would take the edge off. Wyatt quickly reached for his glass as well. "You know," I said to him, "part of me still wants to beat the shit out of you." I heard Alma gasp, and Wyatt tensed, as if waiting for me to pounce. "But I can't deny how happy you make my wife."

Wyatt dared to give Alma a tender glance before returning his attention to me. "I just want you to know, I'm the one who pursued her."

"Oh, I don't doubt it," I replied, my words tinged with bitterness.

"But she made it clear from the very beginning that she could never love anyone but you, Sam." Wyatt flashed a sheepish smile. "I once made the mistake of telling Alma I thought I might be falling for her. She wouldn't talk to me for a week after that. I had to promise I'd never say anything like that again." My eyes met Alma's. She looked so vulnerable, and I realized she was aching for me to believe what Wyatt said. "When Alma told me you'll allow us to keep... seeing each other as long as you can watch," Wyatt continued, "I didn't know what to think. I'm not sure how I feel about it, to be honest, but if that's what I have to do to keep her in my life, then I'm willing to give it a try."

I wanted to throw out some smartass remark about how gracious that was of him, but I managed to hold my tongue. If this was going to work between the three of us, I had to be civil to this man. A silence descended over the table as we ate. Alma tried to fill it with small talk, but the tension only grew. I realized if I didn't do something to ease it, the evening would be miserable for everyone. We were almost finished with the meal when I looked at Wyatt and said, "Kiss my wife." The man froze, then glanced at Alma to see her reaction, but she was staring at me. "Go on," I urged her gently. "Sit on his lap."

Alma climbed to her feet, and as she took the few steps that would place her before Wyatt, I noticed her trembling. Yet when he pushed his chair back from the table, she slid onto his lap and wrapped her arms around his neck. They both looked at me again, still unsure. I nodded my approval. Their kiss started out tentative, nothing like what I'd seen at Wyatt's house. But as they relaxed, I saw their tongues meet between their parted lips. Alma's cheeks flushed, the way they did when she grew excited. Wyatt wove his fingers through her hair, a moan escaping his throat as the kiss grew more passionate.

I realized I was shaking, too. Not from anger, but from my own excitement. I was already growing hard. When Wyatt and Alma broke the kiss, they were breathing a little faster. I smiled, letting them know I was pleased. "Let's go to the bedroom," I said in a husky voice. Neither of them hesitated this time.

In our room, Alma turned on the bedside lamp, then set about unbuttoning Wyatt's shirt. Her smile was almost shy as she looked up at him, though I knew she'd done this on many occasions. They shared another kiss before Wyatt helped Alma out of her dress. My cock was hard and aching at the sight of my wife in her sheer black bra and panties. When our eyes met, she started toward me. "Don't you want to kiss me, Sam?" she whispered.

I only caressed her cheek and said, "Later. After he's gone."

Alma nodded, albeit a little reluctantly, before returning to her lover. He'd stripped down to his boxer briefs, and a single glance let me know he was aroused as well. As Alma drew back the covers on the bed, I took off my shirt and tossed it aside. I thought about keeping on my jeans and underwear, then decided there was no use in being shy when I was about to watch another man fuck my wife. Once I'd stripped naked, revealing my erection, Wyatt did the same. Alma circled her fingers around his cock, making him moan. She was growing bolder by the minute, I realized. And that was just how I wanted her.

As the two of them climbed onto the bed, I took a bottle of lube from the drawer. Then I pulled a chair close to the bedside and sat down. It was all I could do not to jerk my cock when Alma removed her bra, being extra slow about it to tease me and Wyatt. Her lover released a hungry growl, then nibbled at her neck, making her giggle. Her eyes locked with mine while his mouth moved lower. I smiled and gave my lubed dick a stroke. Alma licked her lips, clearly enjoying the sight of me masturbating.

AlessiaSantana1
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AlessiaSantana1

Wyatt suckled her left nipple while giving the right one a tug. My wife and I both gasped at that. She buried her fingers in Wyatt's hair, holding him fast. The sound of her moans, lustful and needy, made my cock pulse.

Wyatt glanced my way, his eyes widening a little when he saw me stroking. With a faint smile on his lips, he turned back to Alma and yanked down her panties. I couldn't hide my own smile as she let out a peal of laughter. Their lovemaking had taken on that playful air I'd witnessed the night before. Wyatt's dick was looming out from him, and Alma got on her hands and knees so she could lick the tip. After she eased him onto his back, Alma knelt at his side while facing me. I realized then that she wanted me to have a perfect view.

She looked at me once more, appearing a little unsure. I responded by stroking faster. Soon, I knew, she wouldn't feel the need to seek out my permission. She was becoming more comfortable with this arrangement, and if Wyatt was at all nervous, he didn't act it. No, he stretched out on our bed as if he belonged there, his stare hot while he waited for Alma to take his dick between her lips.

The moment she leaned forward and did just that, I had to stop jerking. I was getting too close, and I'd be damned if I came before they started fucking. Instead, I cupped my balls, rolling them in my palm. Wyatt gathered Alma's hair in his fist, holding it back from her face so he and I could both see her tonguing his slit. My own cock began producing an ample amount of pre-cum as I eagerly watched my wife's mouth travel down the length of Wyatt's shaft. She stopped at the halfway point, giving the base of his dick a squeeze while her head bobbed up and down. All the while, she moaned with her own pleasure. I couldn't believe the woman I loved had her lips circled around another man's cock. I couldn't believe how much it excited me.

When Alma lifted her head to draw in a breath, our stares met. "Take him deep, sweetheart," I told her in a low voice. "I know you can." Alma's hazel eyes widened, but she readily did as I said.

"Ah, yes!" Wyatt groaned. His gaze was riveted to Alma while she took almost every inch. I heard her making little gulping noises, and I knew he could feel her throat constricting around his cock. When she finally pulled off, gasping for air, saliva trickled from the edge of her mouth. The veins in Wyatt's hard dick were even more pronounced, clearly visible beneath his skin. Alma stroked him while nuzzling his sack. I couldn't resist jerking off as she licked his balls. She took his right nut, and then his left, in her mouth, sucking with a force that drew his skin taut. "Holy shit!" Wyatt's breath caught in his chest. I had to grin, for I understood all too well how amazing her mouth could feel.

When she returned to sucking Wyatt's cock, his eyes took on a desperate look. "Baby, wait, I'm getting close!" he warned. She seemed reluctant to stop, but I could sense her satisfaction at bringing him right to the edge. Wyatt pulled her toward him so he could give her a fierce kiss. Then he looked over at me. "Do you want me to eat Alma's pussy, Sam?" he asked with a grin.

"Fuck, yes!" Again I stopped stroking in my attempt to last. This edging gave me a pleasure that bordered on excruciating. I moved my chair even closer to the bed so I could lean forward. As Alma lay on her back, Wyatt spread her legs wide. It would have been so easy for me to reach out and caress her calf, but I wouldn't allow myself to touch her. There was a strange kind of freedom, I realized, in simply sitting and watching. For a time, someone else had assumed the responsibility of satisfying my wife, while I was able to relax and vicariously experience their arousal.

Wyatt seemed to understand how excited Alma already was, for he didn't waste time teasing her. Instead, he buried his face between her thighs and began licking her clit at a fervent pace. She lifted her head to watch him, a hand pressed against her forehead. "Yes, yes, just like that! Don't stop!" she cried. I was close enough to see her clit swell even more beneath Wyatt's tongue. He eased two fingers inside her, thrusting gently.

When Alma turned her face toward me, I realized she wasn't excited solely by Wyatt's skillful tongue. She also got off on me watching. "Beautiful," I mouthed, and Alma grinned before releasing a loud moan. My wife was so wet, I could easily hear Wyatt's fingers moving in and out of her pussy. Her legs began shaking, letting both me and him know she was close. Wyatt circled his lips around her clit and sucked it. Alma writhed so fiercely, he had to grab onto her. All the while, he kept his mouth between her thighs.

"I'm gonna come!" she wailed. Her hips bucked, and her hands clawed at the sheet beneath her. I watched her gorgeous breasts rise and fall with each of her rapid breaths. When Alma finally reached that peak, she screamed Wyatt's name, her entire body shuddering. It was beautiful, seeing her so helpless to her lust. With his tongue, Wyatt drew out her climax. Only when she recovered enough to reach for him did he finally kiss his way up to her lips.

I let Alma catch her breath before I spoke. "You want his big cock in your pussy, don't you, baby?" My own arousal made feel me half-crazed with the need to come.

My wife looked at me and immediately recognized my desperation. "Yes," she replied in a guttural voice. "I want him to fuck me hard!"

Wyatt's eyes met mine. "Lie behind Alma so you're both facing me," I said to him. "Spoon against her." I'd easily be able to see their fucking that way. As they readily moved into the position I preferred, I noticed Alma's pubic hair was drenched. Wyatt took a moment to nuzzle her neck, and she offered him her mouth for another kiss. Then he guided his cock to her pussy, easing inside. The three of us released simultaneous moans as he entered her.

Wyatt cupped a hand under Alma's thigh, keeping her spread for me. He began fucking her with a steady, relentless rhythm. Seeing her juice covering his dick had me fighting back my climax, but I didn't stop stroking this time. The head of my cock was so sensitive, I could barely touch it.

Alma's cries were feral; she looked wild, with her head thrown back and her lips parted. Her tits jiggled from the force of Wyatt's fucking. My stare was fixed on her cunt, and the way Wyatt's cock stretched her wider. At one point, he pulled all the way out of her, revealing his flushed tip. When my wife let out a needy whimper, Wyatt rewarded her by burying his dick all the way inside her pussy once more.

I jerked faster, my breathing shallow. I could tell by Wyatt's tightening jaw, and his tightening balls, that he was close. Yet he was determined to satisfy her first. "Come for me!" he begged Alma.

She quaked in his embrace, trying to give herself over to the climax. "I'm almost there!" she panted. "Oh my God!"

"Come, sweetheart!" I urged, shaking from my own lust as sweat coated my skin. "Let go for me!"

Alma held my stare, her eyes pleading. Then she looked down at my hand pumping away at my dick. A scream escaped her lips just before the first full-body spasm overtook her, stealing her voice.

Wyatt groaned at the sensation of Alma's pussy contracting around him. His thrusting took on the pace of a jackhammer. While she trembled in his arms, his muscles grew taut, and then he roared from the power of his own orgasm.

I was close, so close, but I somehow held back until Wyatt pulled out of Alma and collapsed on the bed beside her. My wife looked over at me, her eyes widening. My grip on my cock had become punishing. She started to move, but I shook my head. "Stay where you are, and keep your legs open, Alma." She silently obeyed my request, spreading her legs even wider.

It didn't take long for Wyatt's cum to seep out of her well-fucked cunt. That sight made me moan. A delicious tension tightened my muscles, and I knew nothing could stop my climax. With a shout, I came hard all over my belly and chest. Alma watched me orgasm, her stare full of something like wonder. Through the haze of my lust, I understood she was seeing a new side of me as well.

When I was spent, I slumped back against the chair. My cock continued twitching as I sat there covered in cum. "Fuck, I loved that!" Wyatt said, still breathing hard. He propped himself up on an elbow, then grinned at me and Alma. "I can't believe how excited it made me."

Alma looked delighted by Wyatt's words. She planted a kiss on his lips, then excused herself to go to the bathroom. Before she left the room, my wife grabbed a tissue from the box on the bedside table. "Let me clean you up," she said to me. While wiping the semen from my stomach, Alma leaned forward, swirling her tongue over my chest to gather up the cum that had landed there. Wyatt watched us, his expression unreadable.

Once Alma had finished tending to me, I gave her a tender smile. "Thank you, baby."

She pressed her lips to mine then. "Sorry," she whispered. "I know you wanted to wait for that kiss, but I couldn't help myself."

I watched her leave the room, then turned to Wyatt, who was now sitting on the edge of the bed. "I've made it clear to Alma, and now I'll make it clear to you," I said. "If you try to see her behind my back, all bets are off, Wyatt. I'll do everything I can to destroy you."

He gave a single nod, his face solemn. "I understand. I'm not going to do anything to fuck this up."

I realized then that my being a part of this, and setting the rules for how it would play out, took much of the power from Wyatt. He was now reduced to a dick for my wife to enjoy when I permitted it. While he might have wanted far more, he would be forced to settle for what I granted him.

After Alma rejoined us, she put on her dress but didn't bother with any undergarments. I let her see Wyatt out while I washed up in the bathroom. When I returned to the bedroom a few minutes later, I found her lying naked before me. "That was a quick goodbye," I said, raising an eyebrow.

My wife smiled, her gaze so full of tenderness that it made me ache inside. "I wanted to get back to you, Sam," she whispered. "This is where I belong."

Published 
Written by Obsolete_Fox
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments