Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

A Wife's Performance

"A husband watches his personal porn star"

273
32 Comments 32
10.5k Views 10.5k
1.0k words 1.0k words

My cheeks were reddened, my entire body felt hot, not out of guilt or shame, but due to the treatment of my partner for the night. He was rough, a controlled anger of sorts, taking it out on me between gentle touches. It made me purr and squirm, like he knew how to tame me, and my drenched undies supported that claim.

I was a married woman, one who enjoyed her life at home and who did everything necessary to ensure my husband and kids got through their days comfortably. I wasn't one to complain even about the mundane, but this was my escape and it only happened once every couple of months, so it balanced out.

I had been in this position many times, on my knees working my mouth, salivating with enthusiasm until my partner wanted more. Some of them carried me, others pulled me by the hair and had me crawl after them. They were mostly similar partners but I was keen to those details, they made all the difference to my arousal.

He pushed me onto the bed, getting a gasp out of me, then got on top of me and kissed his way around my neck and down my torso as if following the scent of my perfume, stopping only to pay extra attention to my nipples before continuing on his way to my warmth. He peeled off my thong, one my husband had gifted me, and spread my legs open, leaving my sopping pussy vulnerable to his intimidating size.

I bit my lower lip, it was instinctive at this point, watching as he tapped his member against my lower belly then directly over my exposed clit. The hardness and weight of it made my pussy spasm in anticipation. The initial penetration always made me close my eyes to focus on the stretching sensation, savoring the apex of the night, which never failed to get an introductory moan out of me.

He wanted to hit it from the back, they all did, but this was a way for us to familiarize ourselves with each other. I wasn't used to such size at home, so I needed a warm-up to loosen up and feel the slight pain dissipate and give way to the pleasure I craved while being a good wife at home.

His frame was bigger than mine, easily able to manhandle me like a sex doll. He knew he had free rein to ravage me and he did so by choking and slapping me, even spitting into my mouth amid my moans. Here the prim-and-proper woman was gone, replaced appropriately by my inner slut.

He turned me around, making me present my two round portions of flesh with my perfectly arched back. He spanked me, reddening my ass cheeks until they matched the hue of my face. It felt like punishment for being a bad wife, yet rewarding as if complimenting my firm backside.

The vigorous backshots showcased his virility, making my flesh ripple in unison with the delirious sound of lubricated penetration. Every clap of my cheeks against him coincided with a pleasurable sting of his head bottoming out inside me.

SelenaCutiee
Online Now!
Lush Cams
SelenaCutiee

"You're destroying my married pussy, Daddy," I teased, loud and clear, knowing exactly what I was doing.

I gripped the sheets in front of me and turned my head to the side, looking at my husband who had been sitting in the corner the whole time. My acknowledgment of him was powerful, making his hand stroke faster to my moans until the admiration for my performance was spurting into his palm.

I couldn't help but giggle, he was already done while my partner was in full rhythm with his thrusts. I knew my husband's thoughts were conflicting as he sat there. His acceptance was stronger while his arousal was at its peak, but once he finished, the thoughts of humiliation came to the forefront of his mind. It was bittersweet, a love-hate dynamic, but it's what made the ordeal special.

For the next twenty minutes or so, he was relegated to a mere spectator, the lone member of the audience watching my multi-orgasm performance attentively. It's what he'd always fantasized about, to make me his personal porn star, and I took pride in putting on a show for him.

Since he had already finished, giving him sloppy seconds was no longer an option, so I decided to change things up for the finale. I got on my knees, few feet away, but close enough for him to see my mouth working tirelessly to fill itself with another man's orgasm.

I gave the hardened inches in front of me their proper attention, expertly surpassing my partner's threshold, before focusing my eyes on my husband's while my mouth was flooded with the familiar white warmth.

I fixed my hair and wiped my lips with my forearm, buying time for my partner to head to the shower and leave me alone with my husband for a moment. I walked up to him and placed my hand on his chest, slowly moving it upwards until it was around his neck. I gave him a gentle squeeze, getting him to open his mouth for me to lean forward and let my mouthful of cum drool into his. He'd talked about doing it, but I knew he'd never go for it unless I took the initiative.

"See why I love it so much?" I asked, seeing the reflection of my kinkiness on his face.

He swallowed hard, caught between familiarizing himself with the taste and a slight disgust, but I knew he'd feel accomplished after the initial shock and that he'd want to make it a regular occurrence.

It had been a successful date night, another one of our fantasies had been scratched off the list. What was next filled me with excitement and a bit of anxiety, but I trusted my husband would take care of it and ensure that my upcoming birthday was a memorable one.

Published 
Written by Issabela
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments