Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Author's Notes

"A hotwife and husband open a new, and ultimately final chapter, to their adventure in open marriage."

With my wife and I now swinging back into the hotwife lifestyle, it seemed appropriate that we were also entering the holiday season. Almost as if on cue, we had received a New Year's Eve party invitation from Greg and his wife, Maureen. It was a last-minute invite, and it was really just for my wife and kids, and Maureen and their kids. The general theme was that our kids could get together and hang out and sleepover, while we adults could drink, play some party games, and ultimately just celebrate the holiday.

Our kids were roughly the same age as Gred and Muareen's, so upon arriving that New Year's Eve, my boys and Greg's one boy and one girl, retreated to their basement recreation room, sleeping bags in tow. It seemed like they had decided to have a video game-filled sleepover, and as adults, we figured why not? If nothing else, we could all indulge the fine cocktails and champagne, without any need to feel ashamed in front of the kids.

My wife had dressed moderately, but not overtly sexy. We had discussed the possibility of her continuing our adventures tonight, but we had agreed that chances were slim. But given that Greg could potentially be her next regular, and that I had approved, we both felt that dressing a little sexy and being a little flirtatious at the get-together might keep things interesting for a future engagement. She had worn a tight red sweater, tight black jeans, and her high-heeled ankle boots. Greg most certainly noticed her, as did Maureen. I wondered what she might be thinking of Anne's borderline too-sexy attire.

By around eleven o'clock, Maureen had drunk way too much and was obviously on the verge of either being sick or passing out. Greg recognized this, and very deftly convinced Maureen that it was time to go to bed, and led her off to their bedroom. Greg came back to their upstairs family room, where we had been drinking and watching a movie together. It was now closer to midnight, and as the new year was officially rung in, Greg, Anne, and I all toasted each other with champagne. We then went down to the recreation room to check on the kids.

All were asleep, having been no more able to survive the New Year's festivities than Greg's wife. Greg led my wife and I to a spare bedroom, where we could spend the night. While not as drunk as Maureen, the three of us nonetheless were pretty intoxicated, and in need of some sleep before driving, or doing much of anything else.

Once in the bedroom, Anne and I had a couple of laughs over how drunk everyone was and then turned out the lights, and hopped into bed. Given that it was New Year's Eve, we were both feeling kind of randy and started to engage in some pretty heavy foreplay. Just as my wife pulled my boxer shorts off, and placed her hand on my fully erect penis, her phone beeped and then beeped again. I was feeling pretty turned on, and not happy to be disturbed, but that feeling changed when I saw my wife's reaction to looking at her chirping device.

She had a sly grin, and she looked over at me, in the faint light emitted by her phone's screen. She grabbed my cock, and started stroking it. She looked into my eyes and said, "You're not the only one who's in the mood...so...can I?"

I was hornier now than before.

"Can you, what?" I gasped.

She laughed and said, "Can I go give Greg a Happy New Year? You'll get sloppy seconds, I promise that!"

I was rock hard, and my balls were aching. I was torn. Part of me was a little jealous and didn't want my friend inseminating my wife while I anxiously waited, but my inhibitions were lower than usual at the moment, and the part of me that got off on this lifestyle won out (as it usually did).

"Yes baby - just take care of me when you get back, slut!" I whispered loudly.

She loved being called names in these situations. She said nothing, but smiled at me, jumped up, and slithered out the door and down the hall. At that moment I was alone in the darkness, with a rock-hard penis, and an imagination running wild. I barely won a battle with myself not to just finish myself, but it was tough to resist.

After what seemed like hours, but was only about fifteen minutes, my wife returned. It was dark in the room, so I could only see her silhouette as she slid into the room, and quietly closed the door behind her. I started to say something, but she quickly put her hand over my mouth, as she slid onto the bed next to me.

"Shh," she said.

"We can't wake up the kids, and Greg needs to think you're passed out."

"Got it," I said.

Then I asked her if she had had fun. Without saying anything, in the pitch-black darkness, she pulled my hand between her legs. Where panties should have been, instead I felt warm, sticky wetness, and the soft flesh of her now slick, and loosely hanging labia.

She said, "Does that feel like I had fun?"

Then she laughed quietly and said, "Here, wanna see?"

She turned on her phone's flashlight feature, and suddenly I could see her freshly fucked vagina, with my best friend's cum still oozing out of it. From so close, I could even smell the musky mixture of Greg's cum and my wife's vagina. Anne had started stroking my cock, as she turned off the light. I was immediately rock hard, and thoroughly enjoying the hand job.

I asked my wife, "So he came in you, huh? You like it?"

She whispered, "Actually he came twice. Once right after we started, but he stayed hard and then came again. And yeah, I liked that a LOT."

This detail almost made me orgasm right then and there. No wonder there was so much cum, I thought to myself. At this point, my wife had taken my cock in her mouth. I kept the dirty talk going, trying to prolong things while keeping the mood going.

I said, "Oh God baby, that feels so good. You know you're a slut, right?"

She mumbled "mm-hmm" without taking her mouth off of my manhood.

I said, "You want to fuck him again, don't you?"

This time she pulled her mouth off of cock, and gasped, "Yes! That's what you want, right? We're going to start planning our next outing tomorrow!"

I groaned, "Yeah baby, that's what I want, as long as I get this kind of treatment after!"

With that, she rose from between my legs, and straddled me, sliding he still soaking-wet cunt, onto my rock-hard cock. She moaned as she moved up and down. I grabbed my wife's ass by the bottom of her voluptuous buttocks and could feel her sweaty stickiness, from her previous rendevous. I also felt something cool and slimy on my testicles and had the sudden realization that my friend Greg's cum was running down my balls. This turned me on even more. My wife, the slut, had returned to me, filled to the brim with another man's cum!

MatureAisan69
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MatureAisan69

Everything about this was so hot that I lost control pretty quickly. I only lasted a minute or two before I felt the orgasm wash over me, and my own semen erupted from my cock, joining Greg's in Anne's slutty pussy. After finishing, we spoke very little, as we were both exhausted. After cleaning up, we were both fast asleep.

Driving home the following morning, New Year's Day, we could not discuss the events of the previous evening much because both kids were in the car. However, later that night, once they were both asleep, my wife informed me that she and Greg were working on a date and time for their next get-together. Family and work would make it hard for them to become a truly regular thing, but my wife was convinced that there would be more action between the two of them.

Then my wife shocked me by saying, "Oh yeah, and George, you black bodybuilder friend? He said he wanted to see me as well. He said point blank what JT had told him about us, and I said, 'Yeah, it's true.' I don't know if he'll say anything to you yet, but we're also trying to get together. He's single, so, you know, it's a lot easier for us too..."

She had trailed off. I thought it was funny that she thought George and I were friends. I mean, we got along and occasionally lifted together, but we were not really friends. At least not yet, although if we started sharing my wife, I guessed that that could change.

After my wife had trailed off her last sentence, I finished it for her. "Easier for you to fuck, right? It's OK, babe, I approve."

I laughed and Anne blushed. Later that night, as we got into bed, Anne stopped me from turning out the lights. I looked at her, asking what was up.

She said, "OK, I have news, and I know you'll want to hear this. George and I are officially having our first date this Friday night. He just confirmed."

My wife had placed her hand on my upper thigh. The thought of her having a hotwife date with a muscular black man was like the culmination of all of my fantasies that had led us to this point. I was already getting hard as she moved her hand from my thigh to my cock.

She said, "Ooh. You like that, don't you? Does the thought of me taking George's big black dick turn you on?"

She knew the answer already, but I groaned out, "Yes!"

She slowly stroked my cock, and now I was fully erect. She continued to talk dirty, telling me what she hoped would happen between her and George, as well as what she was planning on wearing.

She whispered into my ear, "You want me to do this so badly, don't you? Show me how much me fucking George turns you on. Show me baby, I want you to cum for me, right now."

All I could respond with was a nod of my head and a groan. This last bit of dirty talk had done the trick, and I was overcome by the all-encompassing pleasure of an orgasm.

As I shot cum all over myself, the bed, and my wife's hand, Anne said, "That's a good boy. You know I'll take care of you after my date. I just wanted to make sure you wanted this and that it turned you on. Now I know."

With that she laughed, as did I. We cleaned up and fell asleep almost immediately. The following morning, we woke as usual, starting a new work week, but I noticed an obvious sense of confidence and sexiness in my wife. She had had this air about her, even back when she had started her first outings with Pete, whenever she had a hotwife date night on the horizon.

And sure enough, while nothing was said that could have sparked any suspicion from the kids, friends, or co-workers, it was obvious that my wife was in planning mode.

Before Friday night and her big date with George, she had gotten her finger and toenails done and purchased a couple of new outfits and shoes. Once Friday night had arrived, my wife and I started going after the final decision on what she would wear. We had agreed on black tights, black heels, and a tight gray sweater mini-dress.

As my wife finished her hair, she turned to me and said, "You know, I 'm thinking of cutting my hair short - but I want to know what Greg and George think first."

I feigned jealousy and was surprised at being left out of the discussion.

My wife laughed and said, "Sorry, but I think you're going to be after me looking to get your dick wet no matter what. I need to keep my two new guys interested, right?"

"Ouch," I said.

Anne laughed again, and said, "Look, you know I love you. And I know it turns you on when I have a boyfriend. I mean, you do want me to fuck George and Greg, right? You want to take me after they've both cum inside me, don't you?"

"God yes," I groaned, as I was now getting rock hard.

Anne laughed and said, "Well good. And you know I've been thinking of getting my hair chopped for a while. We both know that you'd practically cum in your pants if I came home with a pixie cut and said I did it for George. Keep that dick nice and hard for later. Right now, I got a date to finish lookin' sexy for, and a guy with a big black dick coming to pick me up!"

She laughed again, as did I. And I did know that she was right. It was true that if she came home with any kind of major change in appearance, or dress style, etc., because her new boyfriend liked it, I would be extremely turned on.

That said, I was not sure I liked the idea of George picking her up, but with the kids being around that weekend, I did not have much choice. The kids would be in bed by the time George dropped her off, and Anne and I had come up with a good cover story as to why she was being picked up, but even though I knew Greorge a little, I was still somewhat uneasy.

However, my wife told me not to worry, and around eight o'clock that night, George showed up, and Anne practically sprinted out of the house, towards his Mercedes waiting at the side of the road. I waved, and she blew a kiss in my direction. Then she hopped into George's car, and they both disappeared. I went back inside, with a throbbing erection, waiting for her to return, freshly fucked, so that I could reclaim her.

To be continued...

Published 
Written by choadas
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments