Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Be Careful What You Wish For

"Hubby gets caught, then wife takes matters into her own hands"

65
13 Comments 13
3.2k Views 3.2k
2.4k words 2.4k words

Justin had been stroking his cock and edging for several hours as he chatted online about his wife, Gabby. Although in reality he actually considered her to be a bit of a prude, in his fantasies, she was a very hot woman.

When he shared her pics with other men, he was always pleased to see how much they liked her. He felt quite proud that she was his wife. Perhaps she wasn’t exactly a prude, but maybe it was just that she was pretty inexperienced.

He had been the only man to ever fuck her, but he often thought about other men enjoying her in that way.

As he sat there with his pants down around his ankles, stroking away, he was jolted to reality by a voice behind him.

“What the hell are you doing?” He didn’t have to turn around to know that it was his wife asking the question.

From the tone in her voice, it was obvious that she wasn’t pleased. As he scrambled to close the screen on the computer, he heard her command, “Don’t touch a thing. I want to see what you’ve been doing.”

He sat there, frozen. "Well, pull your pants up. You look like an idiot.”

As she walked over to the computer, he was sweating bullets. She looked at the computer.

“What’s this all about?”

Then she looked down and saw her nude picture on the screen.

“You’ve been showing my pictures on the internet!”

There was no doubt that she was pissed.

“How long has this been going on?”

“I just found this site yesterday,” he lied to her.

“I’ve only shown a few pictures.” Again, another lie.

She looked at the browser bar and asked, "Well, what is cuckold chat? What is a cuckold?”

He felt he might as well be honest. “Well, a cuckold is a man who likes to share his wife. A cuckold chat is a site where men, and maybe even women, chat about it.”

“What exactly do you mean, share?” she inquired.

“Well, it means a husband wants to see his wife have sex with another man. He can either watch, or perhaps join in, or occasionally she just goes on a date and then tells him about it.”

“And you’d really want me to do that!?!” she asked incredulously.

"Well, it’s only a fantasy,” he meekly replied. No way he could tell her that, more than anything, he would like to see her do it.

“I’d say you’d better just forget about that,” she said fiercely as she stormed out of the room and headed to their bedroom. He heard the door close and then the lock click.

He figured it would be best if he gave her time to cool off, which would also give him more time to figure a way to get himself out of this mess.

He ended up sleeping on the couch that night.

The next morning, Justin was awakened by his wife. She told him, “I'm going to work out, I won’t get back here before you leave for work, but here’s what I want you to do. Leave me the user ID and password for the website you were looking at yesterday. I want to see if I can figure out how much damage you've done.”

So before he left for work, he wrote all of that down and left it on a sheet beside the computer.

When Gabby got back home, she noticed he had left the information that she had requested, then headed into the shower. As she cleansed herself, she wondered what she might find if she looked at the website.

She was still upset with her husband. She had no idea that he was interested in these types of things. Here she had saved herself for him, having never had sex with another man, and this is how he thought of her? She was definitely bewildered.

After toweling off, she put on a robe and sat down in front of the computer.

As the screen lit up, she entered the website.

She looked at the home page for a long time, wondering whether she should proceed any further. Finally, she took a deep breath and entered the ID and password her husband had written down.

Immediately, a screen opened up that offered several options. The first option to select was called Cuckold Chat. She clicked on it, not knowing what to expect.

As the room opened up, she saw a moving screen with women’s pictures and comments, obviously being posted by different men. It wasn’t long before she heard a little ding.

She looked, and there was a number one over an icon at the top of the screen.

She was curious, so she clicked on it.

She read what appeared in the box: “Damn, your wife is so hot. My cock got so hard looking at her pictures yesterday. She’s definitely one of the hottest women here. I’ve been waiting all day hoping you would come on, so I could see her again. Can you PLEASE share another picture?”

Gabby didn’t know what made her do it, but she saw the icon that was used to add a picture. When she clicked on it, a full screen of pictures automatically showed up. She clicked on a photo of her in a dress, and it appeared in the box.

“Holy shit man! She is beautiful! You didn’t show me her face yesterday, but now I can see she is totally spectacular!”

It was then that she saw the pics at the bottom of the screen that were cropped and figured out that Justin had maybe only shown those, and hadn’t shown her face.

Suddenly she heard a second ping and once again realized that someone was trying to message her. She clicked on the icon and a new box appeared.

She read the message: “So, did you tell your wife that I was in town and will be here for a few days? Did you let her know I’d really love to hook up with her? If so, what did she say? She is so hot!”

Gabby found herself replying, “Yes, she said she’d love to meet you.”

As soon as she clicked send, she couldn’t believe she had done that.

“What am I thinking,” she thought, “This is crazy.”

She read the reply, “How would tonight at 7:00 be? I am in room 812 at the downtown Marriott.”

She typed back, “Sure, that would be fine. Tonight at 7:00.”

Now she was a bit worried that things had gone too far.

“I’ve got to go now,” she replied, eager to exit the website.

“Okay, tell your wife I’m excited to see her tonight,” came back the response. Gabby clicked the X and closed out the website.

BethDutton
Online Now!
Lush Cams
BethDutton

“What have I gotten myself into?’” she mused.

When Justin got home from work late that afternoon, he found his wife waiting for him. He was quite surprised to see that she was all dolled up. She had fresh makeup on, and was dressed very sexy. He wasn’t sure what to expect.

“Are you okay?” he asked.

“I’ve spent the day reading about cuckolding online,” she replied. “Do you really want me to do this? Tell me the truth."

“Well….”

“Tell me the truth,Justin,” she repeated.

He looked down, embarrassed, and not sure how she would respond to his answer, but he said, “Yes.”

“Well I chatted with one of your buddies online this morning, and I am going to meet him at 7:00 tonight.”

“What time do we leave?” he asked.

“There is no we in this. I am going by myself. You will stay here, and I might tell you all about it when I get home tonight.”

Gabby arrived at the Marriott. She kept wondering if she could really go through with this. Summoning up all her nerves, she got on the elevator and went to room 812. She knocked gently on the door, almost hoping no one would answer. When the door opened, she was quite surprised.

Standing in front of her was a tall, very handsome, well-dressed man.

“Please, come in.”

As she stepped into the room, he introduced himself, saying, “My name is Paul. I'm glad to meet you, and delighted you decided to show up tonight. Your husband speaks quite highly of you and says you are a great lover”.

She meekly smiled back at him.

Justin was a wreck as he sat at home waiting for his wife to return. He couldn’t believe that she would really go out on a date like this. He figured that she probably just went to a movie or something and stood the man up.

He heard the garage door open and waited nervously.

Gabby entered the room. He noticed that she didn’t actually seem to look upset. He figured that maybe he was off the hook after all.

“Well, you want to know about the evening?" she asked.

“Uh, yeah. I guess so. Are you okay?”

“Oh, I’m more than okay. I'm fantastic. Why don’t we go into the bedroom, and I’ll tell you all about it”.

When they got to the bedroom, Justin sat back on the bed.

“Why don’t you get undressed, and I’ll tell you what happened,” she said.

As he removed his clothes, she did likewise, except for her bra and panties.

“The man’s name was Paul, and he was a perfect gentleman. He was very tall and good-looking. He actually was very courteous and told me he wanted to make sure that I enjoyed myself. We sat on the sofa in his room, and we started to kiss. After a while, he started rubbing his hands over my tits. It felt so good. While we sat there, he unbuttoned my blouse and took it off. He took his time kissing the tops of my breasts. It was very erotic.”

Justin was squirming a bit as his wife was telling him about the evening.

“Please tell me more. I really can’t believe you did this!”

“Well I did it,” she smiled. “So, after a while, Paul had me stand up. He removed my skirt. There I was in only my bra and panties. I could see his eyes roaming over me. I kissed him while we were standing, and then I started unbuttoning his shirt. I unbuckled his pants and worked them down to the floor. I could feel his cock through his boxers and was amazed at how big it felt. I have never seen any cock but yours and I didn’t know they could be that big. It was so long and thick. I must say, it was much larger than yours honey. He asked me to suck it, so I did. It stretched my mouth so wide, and I gagged on it a few times as it filled my mouth. He told me I was doing a good job and to just relax. Eventually, I was able to take the entire thing in my mouth.

“After I had sucked Paul’s cock for a while he pulled me up to him. He asked me to remove my bra and panties. He had me stand in front of him. He said that I was even more beautiful than what my pictures had shown.

“Paul gently laid me back onto the bed. He kissed my inner thighs and slowly worked his way up to my pussy. When I felt his tongue against my clit, I thought I was going to die. It felt so good.

"It didn’t take me very long and I had an orgasm. A very big one. Paul held me tight as my body shook and as I pushed my pussy up into his face.

“Next Paul moved up over me. Like I said, I had never seen a big cock before, just your little one, so I did worry a bit as I felt him rubbing his cock head over my pussy lips.

"When he pushed into me, I thought I had died and gone to heaven. I didn’t know that a cock could feel so good. I had never realized what I had been missing by only having yours all these years. I mean, how was I to know any better?

“Paul fucked me for so long! I was so surprised when he made me cum like that. If I'm being completely honest, you've never made me feel like that, not even close. I think that might be because you usually finish in about two minutes or less. I lost count of how many orgasms I had.

“I could barely breathe and he wasn't even finished. I know that after you have cum once that the night is over. But Paul fucked me two more times…and gave me multiple orgasms each time! He is such a man."

The entire time Gabby had been telling Justin about the evening, she had been stroking his cock. As he thought about another man fucking his wife, it was more than he could take and his little dick exploded.

His wife giggled, “Such a small load of cum,” as she looked at her husband. “Here, let me show you what Paul did. He left this for you. Said it was a thank-you gift for your letting me fuck him.”

She pulled off her panties and told her husband that from now on, he was her cuckold.

She informed him that she would date whenever and whomever she wanted.

She explained to him that he had never been able to satisfy her, but that she always thought it was her fault.

Now that a real man had fucked her, and made her cum so many times, she knew that it was Justin that was inadequate.

As Justin peered into her pussy, he could see that her lips were swollen. He knew that she had received a good fucking by Paul. Plus, he now knew his place. He leaned in and started licking Paul’s cum from his wife’s pussy.

Published 
Written by Jay35sox
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments