Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Becoming a Cuckold on New Year's Eve

"My husband and I try swinging with freinds on New Year's Eve, and he becomes my cuckold."

67
19 Comments 19
45.2k Views 45.2k
5.8k words 5.8k words
Famous Story

The sexual revolution in the Western world from the 1960s to the 1980s was a time of amazing transition. Our society was becoming increasingly accepting of sex outside of traditional heterosexual, monogamous relationships. Sex outside of marriage and homosexuality, as well as other alternative forms of sexuality, were much less taboo. The development of birth control pills also helped to make non-spousal sex more enjoyable.

My name is Kendra, and I live in the Atlanta area and graduated from high school in 1970. My parents couldn’t afford to send me to college, so after graduation I worked various retail clothing sales jobs for several years to save money for school. I met Ed, the man who would become my husband, in 1972.

Ed graduated in 1968 from a different high school in Atlanta and went out of state to college. We met in a bar when he moved back to the Atlanta area after graduation. We dated for a year and were married in 1973, when I was twenty-one years old and Ed was twenty-three.

After we were married, I cut my work hours back to part-time and started going to the community college, with mostly day classes. Ed was earning a good salary at his management job with a large insurance company, and that was a good time for me to begin my education.

Ed and I have a great marriage and had sex of one kind or another almost every day. He loves sucking my pussy and cantaloupe-sized breasts more than anything else, which is a good thing for me. His dick is small, at only four and a half inches long and thin. He is an unselfish lover though, and always makes sure that I have my orgasms even if he sucks my pussy after he ejaculates into me. I really enjoy his long tongue in my pussy.

Even though I think it is disgusting, it's also erotic the way he eats his own cum from my slimy and aromatic pussy, especially if we fuck after working out and before I have a chance to shower.

I was busy with work and school and Ed worked long hours at his job. So, most of our friends were people we knew from work and school. Ed would sometimes tease me by telling me about some of the pretty women he worked with, especially one thirty-two year old woman named Marie Cooper.

He described her as being five feet and eight inches tall and weighing about one hundred and twenty-five pounds. She has C-cup tits and a great ass. I think what Ed likes most are her natural blonde hair, sparkling blues eyes, and her startlingly beautiful facial features.

In contrast to Marie, I am five feet and five inches tall and weigh one hundred and twenty pounds. My hair is shoulder-length and light brown, and I have jade-green eyes. My best features, though, are my D-cup breasts and fantastic, heart-shaped ass. I’m considered to be very cute and pretty, in a sassy and flirty kind of way, which a lot of men think is sexy.

In my second semester in school, I took a required physical science class. The teacher’s name is Elton Cooper, and he is a ruggedly handsome guy, over six feet tall and weighing probably one hundred and ninety pounds. He looked to be in his mid-thirties. Being honest, Elton was much more masculine and self-assured than Ed. And it was more than him just being older and in charge as my teacher. He has a commanding personality and was very assertive with me and the other students.

Elton flirted with me at every opportunity. I sometimes stayed after class to ask him questions that I already knew the answers to. It was fun talking with him, as he undressed me with his eyes and openly stared at my big, braless tits jiggling in my blouse. It was so flattering to me to have a sexy, mature professor attracted to me that way.

After meeting my new teacher, whenever Ed started talking about how pretty Marie is, I was able to bring up Elton. I made a big deal about how ruggedly handsome and strong Elton is. I even told Ed how it made my pussy wet when Elton flirted with me and stared at my tits. When I said that, he always told me how much he wanted to suck Marie’s sweet, blonde pussy. Of course, neither of us thought those things would ever happen.

One night we were teasing one another and realized that Marie and Elton have the same last name. So, the next day at work Ed asked Marie if she knew Elton, and we found out that they are married. After learning that we knew each other’s spouses, we met for dinner one night and became good friends. It was a new experience to have friends who were at least ten years older than us.

We all went out dancing and drinking and had a great time together. That was during the disco era, but before the ‘Saturday Night Fever’ movie came out. I guess you could say that we were experiencing the sexual revolution. We danced a lot of slow dances with each other’s spouses. After going out together on weekends for a couple of months, it was becoming routine for us to passionately kiss and tightly hug each other’s spouses, right out on the dance floor together.

I was becoming infatuated with Elton, and I know that Ed was obsessed with Marie. Ed and I talked about how much we enjoyed being with them, and I even told Ed about Elton pressing his big cock lump into my belly when we were dancing. I felt bad for Ed when he was so curious about how big Elton’s cock is, begging me to tell him more. Even though I knew that Ed must have been feeling bad about his little dick, I played his little game and even exaggerated about how big Elton’s cock felt against me.

We talked about Elton and Marie fairly often, and it seemed sometimes that Ed might be way too curious about Elton’s cock. I’m no psychologist or anything, but it was as if Ed got an emotional thrill by encouraging me to talk about Elton’s cock in a way that would make Ed seem less manly and diminutive by comparison. I wasn’t even sure if Ed realized that he was purposely placing himself in a less-dominant position in my eyes, for his perverted sexual pleasure.

Sometimes we talked as a group about the possibility of swapping spouses for sex. Elton was much more eager than Marie for that to happen. They had been married for nine years at that time and it sometimes seemed like Elton was pressing the issue of swinging, against Marie’s wishes. Ed and I were still newlyweds and more in love than them.

In the privacy of our bedroom, we fantasized about what it would be like to swing with our friends, and I must admit to being more willing than Ed was. I even felt guilty because of feeling Elton’s cock lump when we danced and hugged, and I yearned to know what it would feel like to be fucked by a much bigger cock.

We continued going out together with Marie and Elton, and even added two more couples as friends. One couple is Tony and Samantha. Marie and Ed know Tony from their company, and he and his wife were in their mid-thirties. The other couple is Tim and Karen. Tim was a forty-seven-year-old professor at the college and a good friend of Elton’s. Before long we were talking about the possibility of swinging within that larger group.

All the men and women are attractive, but the men seemed to focus most of their attention on me when we were out together. That was especially true for Elton and Tim, and both seemed to be less attentive to their own wives. Maybe it was because I was the youngest woman in the group, had the biggest tits, and was flirty with them. The older men probably considered me to be a very desirable, easy, and potential conquest.

It didn’t take very long for all four of us couples to get cozy with the other’s spouses. It was amazingly liberating to me to be able to openly kiss those three older men as they pressed their cocks into my belly and rubbed the sides of my tits. It did feel very different, though, to kiss Tim. He was old enough to be my father, and it was somehow comforting and at the same time even more erotic to be in his arms with us sucking on one another’s tongues and him rubbing my breasts.

We had all been going out together for several months, when we started making plans for New Year’s Eve together. Elton suggested that we make reservations for the party at one of Atlanta’s nicest hotels, and all get rooms for the night, so we wouldn’t have to drive home drunk. Elton told me about his plans ahead of time and said that he hoped to be able to get Ed and Marie drunk enough, that we would finally all agree to swap spouses. I badly wanted that to happen, and was sure that Ed would agree if Marie got things started with him

Our group checked into the hotel at different times, but we were all ready to go to the ballroom for the party by 9:00 pm on New Year’s Eve. I wore a simple, low-cut, backless, black dress with no underwear.

Ed was surprised that I was dressed so scantily and said, “Wow, honey, you sure look hot as hell in that dress. But don’t you think that might be a little too suggestive to the other men? You might as well be wearing a ‘Fuck Me’ sign. It almost seems like you are planning on feeling Elton’s big cock for real tonight, and probably Tony’s and Tim’s too.”

I saw Ed’s comments as my chance to get him thinking about the possibility that we would swap spouses that night. I walked up to him and rubbed his dick as I said, “I have to admit that the idea of fucking Elton is very desirable to me. His cock feels so long and thick, much bigger than yours. What about you and Marie? You’ve been talking about how beautiful she is for months now and passionately kissing her. Wouldn’t you want a chance to taste and fuck her blonde pussy?”

Ed blushed and looked down at the floor as he responded, “Believe me, honey, I have thought a lot about eating her out. It is a little embarrassing for me to admit, though, that my little dick might seem inadequate to her if Elton’s cock is as big as you say it is. What about you? Will you still want to fuck me after knowing what it’s like to be fucked by a really big cock?

I actually felt bad for Ed and replied, “Don’t worry so much, Ed. I know from dancing with Tony and Tim that they have big cocks too. Men have different strengths and weaknesses, though. For example, you have always been able to satisfy me by sucking my pussy so well. I’d be willing to bet that none of those other men like to suck pussy as much as you do or are as good at it. I know that Marie will love feeling you make love to her pussy with your lips and long tongue. She’ll probably be very surprised and pleased when you eat her out after you fuck, because I don’t think many men do that.”

Ed didn’t react that much to my response. I knew that he must be thinking that being good at sucking pussy was not equivalent to having a large cock. Many men’s sense of self-worth and virility was at least partially tied to the size of their genitals and their prowess at making love. I think men relish those primal urges to be dominant and able to spread their seed and to impregnate women.

Although I didn’t mean it that way, my comments must have made him feel somewhat inadequate and less of a man. The fact that he didn’t object to me characterizing him in that more-docile role, confirmed to me that he might enjoy those demeaning and subservient feelings.

Our group had a large table in the ballroom, and I was impressed how the other ladies looked. Marie was also wearing a revealing dress with no underwear, and I saw that Ed was taken with her delicate beauty. The men took turns buying rounds of drinks, and we eventually ended up with the waiters leaving several bottles of booze and mixers at our table. Everyone was drinking heavily and enjoyed being able to cut loose since none of us had to drive home that night.

The men took turns dancing with all of us women, and Elton made sure to get more than his fair share of turns with me. He was tongue-kissing me more passionately than ever, and openly rubbing my ass and breasts. I even reached my hand down between us and felt his cock lump with my hand for the first time. It felt so big and thick in my hand, and I also felt what had to be a huge set of testicles. I watched Ed dancing with Marie and the other women, and he was rubbing their asses and tits, as they rubbed his dick.

Elton usually managed to sit next to me when we were at the table, and as the night progressed he started rubbing my legs and inner thighs under the table, as I rubbed his crotch. I would have liked to feel his bare cock, but that would have been too obvious in front of everyone. He eventually got to the point of finger-fucking my wet, hairy labia, and I did nothing to stop him. I just smiled at him when he brought his wet fingers to his nose and smelled them before wiping them off on his napkin.

By the time midnight came and the band was playing ‘Auld Lang Syne’, we were all inebriated, although everyone seemed to be somewhat in control. We continued drinking and dancing for another hour, until Elton suggested that we take the party to their room. We took the bottles of booze with us as we stumbled our way down the halls.

Everyone sat around talking for a few minutes until Elton spoke up and said, “Hey, guys, I’ve got a great idea. I brought some playing cards, so why don’t we play a game of strip poker? We know each other really well and have been somewhat intimate on the dance floor anyway, so no one should be all that shy.”

Everyone agreed, and we sat on the floor in a circle. The game wasn’t that fair, since the women were wearing far fewer pieces of clothing than the men. Tony’s wife Samantha tried to protest the inequity and was booed into submission by the men. I, like the other women, only had my shoes and dress to lose. It took us about a half hour to play ten hands, and I had lost both of my shoes. Marie was sitting there totally nude, and Ed couldn’t keep his eyes off her prominent and hairy labia.

After the next few hands all the ladies, including me were nude. All the men still had on some clothes, and everyone was gawking at my voluptuous breasts and prominent, hair covered labia. That’s when Elton took the leadership role again and said, “I hope everyone agrees that it’s time that we men get to know one another’s wives more intimately.”

Ed agreed to swap spouses, even though he didn’t seem that happy to share me with others. I think he mainly agreed after staring at Marie’s lithe body. Tony suggested that we put the room keys in a pile, and then have the wives pick a key without looking. She would then go with the husband staying in that room for sex.

Ed wasn’t comfortable with us all to going to separate rooms, and he said, “I insist that I’m always in the same room with Kendra. So, let’s pair up as couples and do it that way. One wife can pick a key, and she and that husband and their spouses will be in the same room. The other two couples can go to another room. Afterwards, we can meet again as a group and decide the next pairings.”

Sacarleth_Armani
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Sacarleth_Armani

Marie made the first key selection, and chose Ed. So, we would be staying in their room which has two, queen-sized beds. Marie and I were already nude and pulled back the covers on the beds as the other couples left. Elton and Ed just needed to remove their shirts and underwear.

Elton leaned back on my bed with his legs spread and I could hardly believe the size of his cock. It was still soft, and looked to be uncircumcised and over seven inches long. What impressed me the most is how thick it is, with a big mushroom head, and how it was just hanging there so heavy and meaty, on top of his egg-sized, hairy balls.

Ed was stepping over to get into bed with Marie, and almost tripped since he was staring at Elton’s cock so much. I know that he had to be feeling embarrassed and humiliated after seeing Elton’s huge cock. He finally turned to focus on Marie and began to kiss her and rub her breasts, as Elton hungrily sucked my big hooters for the first time and pressed his hardening cock against my leg. I was focused on how Elton was making love to me, while still glancing over at Ed and Marie when I could.

It didn’t take long for Ed begin kissing and sucking his way down Marie’s torso to her pussy, and she soon had her thighs and legs wrapped around his head, holding him in place as he sucked her blonde pussy.

Elton looked over and said, “Look at that, Kendra, Ed is really chowing down on Marie’s pussy. I’ve never been that much into eating pussy, so I’ll bet that she loves it. I think it’s nasty since she pees and has her periods from there, not to mention how I fill her with my cum when we fuck.”

With his distaste for eating pussy, I sure wasn’t about to tell Elton how Ed even eats me out after we fuck, sometimes even near the beginning and ends of my periods. He’d find out soon enough after Ed shoots his load into his wife and then eats her again. Elton then started sliding on top of me and I got my first look at his hard cock. It looked to be almost ten inches long and the surface is covered with thick veins. I was almost afraid of him hurting me with it, but I knew that I just had to feel it inside of me.

He saw me staring at his cock and said, “That’s it sweetheart; take a good look at my big cock. I’ve wanted to fuck you ever since the first time I saw you in my class. I can’t wait any longer to fuck your sweet, wet cunt. I’m really glad that Ed is hot enough for Marie that he’s willing to surrender his young wife to me. I can hardly believe how little his dick is. You’ll never want it again when I’m through with you, and he’s welcome to suck and fuck my slut wife as much as he wants to.”

I was surprised at seeing a new and harsher side to Elton. His comments were confirming that he wasn’t really close with and caring about his wife and was apparently using her to attract Ed as a way to get some of my tight, young pussy. That probably should have been a big turn off for me.

Instead, I was even more aroused that a handsome, mature alpha male, with a big cock like his, wanted my cunt. At that point I really wasn’t concerned that he probably didn’t care for me, and was just trying to inseminate his young prize. It also aroused me a little the way talked about Ed’s little dick.

Elton pressed the precum-oozing, mushroom head of his cock into my wet vulva. The tightness was amazing, and I gasped and moaned as he pushed inch after inch of his shaft into me. My labia and vagina were being stretched like never before, as he arrogantly grinned down at me knowing what I was experiencing for the first time, being impaled on his massive fuck meat.

I thrashed my head back and forth beneath him as I almost screamed out, “Oh fuck, Elton, your cock is so fucking big and is pressed against my cervix. I’ve never had that sensation before, so fuck me hard, and push all of your thick meat into me.”

He kept pressing as I swiveled my hips, and in less than a minute my uterus shifted upward, and he was buried in me all the way to his massive balls. He then began fucking me with long, powerful strokes. I glanced over to see that Ed was also fucking Marie. She was mostly silent and passive as Ed fucked her, probably because of his small dick, while I was moaning and making a lot of noise being fucked by Elton’s big cock.

I was already on my third orgasm and Elton was still going strong when I looked over again, and Ed was moving down to suck his cum from Marie’s pussy. He must have been so excited to be fucking her that he only lasted a couple of minutes. Elton noticed that I was looking over at them, and he looked too.

Then he laughed and said, “Holy fucking shit, Ed’s going down on Marie again sucking his own cum from her pussy. He is one filthy son of a bitch, and I’m betting he’ll suck you clean too after I slime your pussy.”

Ed looked like he was in heaven, being held between Marie’s lithe legs. I heard him slurping away at her pussy, as she looked down at him with both aroused and amused looks on her face.

Then after a few more minutes, Elton was pounding my pussy even faster as he moaned, “Oh fuck, here comes my load, Kendra. Damn I love fucking your sweet, tight, young cunt so much.”

Elton held himself buried in my pussy as I felt his massive cock throbbing and flexing, as his cum sprayed against my cervix and filled my vagina to overflowing. I felt at least eight pulses of his big cock expanding in me, before it slowly began to deflate. I loved everything about being skewered on his big cock, and envied Marie, assuming that she fucked him all of the time. Elton rolled us onto our sides with his soft cock still filling and slowly fucking my oozing pussy.

We looked over and saw that Ed was lying on his side next to Marie, with his head resting on his hand, and they looked like they were in a serious discussion. It looked like Ed was upset about something.

Elton rather crudely asked, “Marie, what’s the matter with him. He just got to fuck and eat your pussy, so I would think he’d be happy.”

Marie responded, “I think he’s just emotional at sharing Kendra for the first time. They’ve never swapped spouses before like we have. He’s ashamed that he wanted my pussy so badly that he was willing to give her to you to fuck with your much bigger cock. Now that the euphoria of his ejaculation has diminished, he’s feeling like he has betrayed Kendra and let her down by giving her so willingly to you to fuck. And seeing her so contented in your arms, with your huge cock still in her, he is aching to be with her in sharing this experience.”

Elton was being somewhat callous as he responded, “It’ll be okay, Ed. You can come over and join us if you want to, so you can see up close how much Kendra loves having my thick cock soaking and sliding in her sweet, young pussy. Your wife is one hot, little cunt. I loved fucking her, and don’t mind if you watch while she rides my big cock again. And since you like sucking inseminated pussy so much, maybe you’d like to be a part of it by cleaning her up for me before I fuck her tight cunt again.”

I had no way of knowing how Ed would react to Elton’s taunting. When he left Marie in the other bed and stepped to our bed, I knew that his remorse and shame at willingly allowing me to fuck another man were being overridden by his lustful desire to be a part of it. Elton and I pulled apart and I lay back on the bed with my legs lewdly spread for him. Marie came over to watch and we all looked on in amazement as Ed crawled between my legs to closely examine my well-fucked, gaping and swollen pussy.

My cunt hair was matted with Elton’s cum, and his fuck slime was still oozing out of me. Ed breathed in the aroma of our fluids and moved closer as he pushed his arms under my thighs. Then he demeaned and shamed himself by pulling me up to his face and covering my swampy, dripping vulva with his mouth. He began to noisily suck, lick, tongue and swallow Elton’s huge load of fuck juice from my adulterous cunt. That had to be the ultimate humiliation for him to suck another man’s seed from his wife’s pussy, with all of us watching him.

He sucked me for about ten minutes, long after my pussy and inner thighs were clean. When he pulled away, Elton took charge again and said, “Damn, Ed, if you really enjoy doing that nasty shit and want so much to be a part of Kendra being fucked, then you’ll love my idea. Lay back on the bed so Kendra can get on top of you in the sixty-nine position. Then I’ll fuck her cunt from behind, and you’ll have your face right in the action.”

Marie looked on as Ed lay back on the bed and I got on my knees over him. Then I felt Elton’s hard cock push into my pussy and begin fucking me. I looked down and saw that Ed’s face was right below the juncture of my pussy and Elton’s cock. Those big, hairy testicles were slapping against Ed’s head and forehead on every thrust.

I couldn’t imagine that Ed would allow himself to be so close to and even touch another man’s genitals. Then I was shocked when it looked like Ed had tilted his head back and was licking and sucking Elton’s balls on the bottom of each stroke.

That was confirmed when Elton said, “Oh fuck yeah, suck my balls while I fuck your slut wife, man.”

I was wondering just how far Ed was willing to go with his lust. I stopped thinking about that as my second orgasm began, and Elton roughly pounded me before his cock spewed its second load of the night. He pulled his deflating cock out of me and looked down as Ed covered my vulva with his mouth. I then sat up on his face and ground my pussy into his mouth. I loved having that control over him as he slurped down our combined fuck fluids.

After I rolled off to the side, Elton was still standing at the foot of the bed with his dripping, soft cock hanging only inches from Ed’s face. Elton then stepped up and pressed his cock to Ed’s lips saying, “You’ve let me fuck your bride, sucked my balls and swallowed two loads of jizz. It shouldn’t be a big deal for you to clean my cock for me. So, open wide, cock sucker.”

We all watched as Ed took that big, oozing cock into his mouth and began sucking it. Elton leaned partially over him and began fucking my husband’s mouth as his cock got harder and harder. Ed was enthusiastically sucking that big piece of fuck meat that only a few minutes before was pummeling my pussy.

My husband was becoming a submissive cuckold right in front of my eyes that night. On one hand I was sad for him and couldn’t understand why he would debase himself that way. But at the same time, I loved being fucked by big-cocked lovers, and was happy that I would likely be able to continue fucking other men with his blessing.

Tim, Tony and their wives returned to our room soon after my second fucking. I noticed that Elton took Tim aside, likely to tell him about his experience fucking me and Ed’s hunger for cum and cock.

We were just getting ready to choose our next pairings, when Tim took my key and said, “Sorry, Tony, but I’ve got to fuck Kendra next.”

Ed and I slipped on our clothes and followed Tim and his wife Karen down the hall to our room. Once inside, we all stripped again, and Tim said, “Elton told me that Ed is still uncomfortable sharing you, Kendra, and will probably want to be involved after I fuck you. Why don’t we all fuck on the same bed, so he can be closer to you. And, Ed, I think you’ll love the little reward that Tony left in my wife’s cunt for you.”

We all got on the one bed, and after kissing Karen briefly, Ed immediately dove down between her legs to suck her pussy clean of Tony’s cum. Karen seemed to enjoy being sucked even more than Marie was, and she was holding Ed’s face against her pussy and gasping as he sucked her to orgasm. At the same time Tim moved between my legs and shoved his thick, nine-inch cock into my waiting vulva. His cock was still damp with the juices from Tony’s wife who he fucked earlier.

Tim fucked me hard and fast and was talking the whole time. He said, “Damn, Kendra, your young cunt is just as sweet and tight as Elton said it would be. You must really love our big cocks after being used to Ed’s little fuck stick. And look at Ed. He is content just sucking Tony’s cum out of Karen’s nasty cunt and isn’t even trying to fuck her. He’d really be excited if he knew how many different cocks have been inside my wife’s slutty pussy in just the last week. I think she’s a bigger whore for strange cock than I am for young cunts like yours.”

From their comments, it was becoming clear that Elton and Tim were rather roguish in their approach to fucking the younger wives of other men and probably single girls. I wouldn’t doubt that they were fucking their women students whenever they could. It sounded like they craved young pussy, and I was just one of many experiences they had with women. They didn’t seem to mind sharing their wives to get what they wanted. Surprisingly, the rawness of their lust, as well as their big cocks were a turn on for me, as contrasted with Ed’s craving to suck pussy and eat other men’s cum.

Tim’s cock is a little shorter, but much thicker, than Elton’s cock, and I had already had two orgasms by the time he shot his slime into my pussy. Then I lay back on the bed with my legs spread as Ed moved in and sucked me clean. After that, he leaned over to suck and clean Tim’s thick cock.

I was embarrassed having our friends witness my husband in his wimpy role of being the subservient cleanup man, taking other peoples’ fuck fluids into his mouth and swallowing them. Although, it seemed that Ed was gladly accepting his role as a cuckold and wasn’t even interested in fucking the other women.

After Tim fucked me again, with Ed lying under me, we went back to Elton’s room. Everyone was mocking Ed about his hunger for cum and cocks, and we all decided to stay in Elton’s room instead of splitting up again. That began several more rounds of fucking until the sun was coming up. The other wives and I were fucked at least eight times each before that night was over, and Ed was the clean up man and fluffer for everyone.

We all had brunch together in the hotel before heading home. Ed and I had a long talk after we got up from out nap at around 4:00 pm. I made it clear that I intended to keep fucking other men, and Ed affirmed his desire to be my cuckold husband. We continued having sex with our group, and even added a few other big-cocked men and their wives from Ed’s company. I gained a reputation for being an easy fuck by my teachers, and fucked as many of them as I could as I continued taking classes.

Elton and Marie got a divorce about a year after the New Year’s Eve party, and that wasn’t a surprise to any of us. She moved away and started a new life in a town fifty miles away, but I continued fucking Elton and the other men for several years.
 

Published 
Written by edlangston
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments