Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Craig Gets Cucked Part 2

"Penny takes drastic measures to try and save her marriage"

33
15 Comments 15
9.6k Views 9.6k
3.4k words 3.4k words

Over the next couple of weeks, Penny and Kris met twice for drinks and one time for dinner. Craig had started asking if she was seeing another guy, but she could honestly answer no to that. She did, however, make a snide remark about how maybe she should find another guy and let him watch to remind him how it was done. Surprisingly, he did not respond to that the way she thought he would. Talking all this time with Kris was changing her, though she had not realized it until now.

Penny decided she was not going to wait for Craig to initiate sex, so she started dressing in very sexy lingerie, joining him in the shower and stroking him when they went to bed. When he did respond, she would give him subtle hints on what she wanted him to do. When a hint didn't get the desired response, she just started telling him outright what she wanted. She even picked up a few porn videos that leaned more to X-rated romance films than to actual porn.

While all of this was having a little effect on their love life, she was finding it even less satisfactory than before. She and Kris were becoming pretty good friends and spending time together, though they had not done more than just kiss a few times. One day after they had lunch, Kris found she had locked her keys in her car. Penny offered to drive her home to get her extra set of keys, then bring her back to her car since it was not too far from the restaurant.

"Would you like to come in and wait while I hunt for the extra set? Not sure where I put them."

"Sure."

Penny followed her inside and sat down in a chair. Kris started looking in a few drawers.

"Found them."

Kris walked back into the living room where Penny was waiting dangling the keys in her hand. Then she walked over before Penny could get up and leaned down into her. She pressed her lips against Penny's, then squeezed her breast through her shirt. When Penny did not resist or protest, she slipped her hand under the shirt and pushed her bra out of the way. Kris rolled the nipple between her fingers as she heard Penny moan softly.

As Penny parted her lips, Kris pushed her tongue inside and swirled it against Penny's. She felt the nipple swelling and hardening at her touch. Kris stood up and took Penny by the hand, leading her to the bedroom. She slowly undressed Penny, then removed her own clothing. She took a breast in her mouth and sucked it deep into her mouth. She felt Penny grip her head and hold it to her breast. She gently pushed her onto the bed and Penny wrapped her arms around her pulling them down together.

"Are you sure, Penny?"

"Yes. I think it's time."

"Good because I have been going crazy wanting you."

Kris lay down next to Penny and caressed each breast. She teased them one at a time with her mouth, then moved up and kissed Penny hard. Her hand slipped between Penny's legs and she slid a finger up and down her slit, parting her lips. Penny was already quite wet, and Kris easily slid two fingers inside her, twisting and curling them as she pushed in. She felt them gripped immediately as though to hold them there. She moved them around, exploring every inch, pressing against her cervix. Penny's moans were growing louder and her hips were squirming under Kris's touch.

Kris crawled between Penny's legs as she kissed her way down to her mound. She used her thumb to push aside the hood hiding Penny's clit and teased it out. She flicked her tongue, just barely touching the clit as she continued using her fingers in Penny's pussy. Penny raised her hips off the bed trying to make more contact, but Kris just moved her head back as well. When she lowered her head and sucked the clit deep into her mouth, she felt Penny tense as an orgasm hit.

She added in a third finger and fucked her pussy in earnest, prolonging the orgasm. Penny was gripping the sheets and bucking her hips up and down. Still, Kris did not stop licking and sucking on Penny's nub.

"FUUUCKKK!!!"

Kris finally stopped and laughed.

"I would say you were definitely ready!"

"That was amazing! I don't think a man has ever made me cum that fast or hard. But I am sooo sorry Kris. I don't know what to do…"

"That was nothing, Penny. I hope to take you to many places you have never been to. This was just the start. As far as knowing what to do, it will come to you. It's the most natural thing in the world."

"Not that I have any other women to compare it to, but I suspect you are quite talented, and I hope at some point I can do half as much to you."

"I have no doubt you will, but right now, we should get back to my car before it gets towed away."

They both got dressed and Penny dropped Kris back at her car. They exchanged a long kiss, then went their separate ways. Over the next couple of months, Penny continued trying to get her husband more interested in sex, but as time went on, he basically just became more subservient sexually, only doing what she asked of him and only when she asked. She could not remember the last time he initiated sex. While this was going on, she and Kris continued seeing each other. She discovered Kris had been right about it being natural and they regularly got together for ‘practice'.

One day while they were talking about what was going on with Craig, Kris jokingly suggested they should make him watch the two of them. Maybe that would get him excited.

"Oh, I could never do this in front of him."

“You’ve never performed for him; done a little strip tease; wiggled your ass just a bit for him?”

“Well, maybe a little of that.”

"Ever had sex with two men at once?"

"No."

"Ever had sex where maybe someone was watching? Even if maybe you couldn't see them?"

"Once maybe, before we were married we snuck behind a shed at a resort and didn't realize 'til later that the area was visible to an entire level of rooms."

"How did that make you feel?"

"Well, just having sex out in the open was kind of exciting. The risk of getting caught, I guess. But I would have died if we actually had gotten caught. What about you?"

"I have had sex I in front of others on several occasions and with multiple partners, and I agree about the risk of getting caught, especially in public adds to the excitement. But maybe we could just time it so he ‘accidentally' catches us together."

"What do you mean, ‘accidentally' catches us?"

"Well, like we could still be in bed together at your house when he gets home and let him walk in on us. Or you could just tell him."

"Oh no, I could never do that!"

"Well, you never thought you could make love to a woman either, especially one so much younger than you, and look at you now."

"You present a pretty good argument, but I do still love him. And don’t really want to hurt him"

Later when Penny was alone, she thought about what Kris had said and remembered Craig's reaction when she had made a remark to him about making him watch another guy fuck her. She had expected him to get mad or threaten divorce. Instead, he just said that the guy would probably get tired of all her demands for sex too. Then she thought about what her friend Tammy had said about guys liking to watch two women together. She also thought about how much meeker he seemed to be getting around her.

While she did not think she could cheat on him with another guy, she didn't really consider what she was doing with Kris cheating. What Kris had said got her to thinking though, and maybe there was something to be done without cheating or without revealing her relationship with Kris to her husband. At the very least, it might give her a feel for how to proceed from there. In preparation, she did a little shopping, then waited for an opportunity to put her plan into action.

When she saw Kris a few days later, she explained her plan and asked her what she thought.

"From what you have told me about Craig, it seems to me that he is becoming rather submissive. I think your plan could determine if that really is the case. And if it is, I would love to help."

"Help? And what do you mean by submissive?"

"Well, I am sure you are at least a little familiar with Masters and Mistresses like in Fifty Shades of Grey, and the people they control… subs for short."

"Yes."

"In some cases, the man is the submissive person in the relationship. It sounds like with a little work, you could turn him completely. And I can help you with that. I have dabbled in the lifestyle a bit on and off."

"So what would you suggest?

"Well, I think you have a few ideas that are pretty good but do you have a chair in your bedroom you could tie his arms to?"

"Yes, my vanity chair."

"Okay, make sure you have some scarves or rope you can use to tie his wrists to the chair, and maybe even a couple for his ankles. Wear a push-up bra, preferably black, and if you can, expose your nipples. A black garter belt and black silk stockings and the highest black heels you have should round off the outfit nicely. Then once you get him tied up, here what you do next… "

emalane
Online Now!
Lush Cams
emalane

Kris went on to explain what to do while he was tied up, and what to say to him. All the while she was talking, they were lying on Kris's bed naked and Penny was playing with Kris's tits and rubbing up and down her stomach and arms.

"Damn, woman. You are getting good at this foreplay stuff."

"I had a good teacher."

"Sadly. This teacher is also a student with some homework for class tomorrow. As much as I would love to stay here in bed with you, I'm gonna have to throw you out. But one of these days, I am going to tie you down and keep you here all night."

Penny went home and waited for an opportunity to put her plan into action. She didn't have to wait too long. A few days later, he seemed to be in a pretty good mood.

"Sweetie, I wanna play tonight. I was reading a book and got an idea that might be fun."

"Okay… what do I have to do this time?"

"Give me about ten minutes to get it all set up, then come upstairs. Strip down to your boxers before you come in."

"Yes dear."

This was pretty much the response she had been getting from him lately like he just wanted to get it over with and get back to whatever he was watching on TV. But Kris might also be right and tonight might give her some insight if what she thought was true. She went up and got out a few toys and covered them with a towel, laid out the rope on the dresser and got dressed. Ten minutes later, he came in stripped down to his boxers. She ordered him to turn around and tied his hands together, then made him sit in the chair with his arms behind the chair back. Next, she secured them to the chair and then had him spread his legs open and tied his ankles to the two front legs. Finally, she tied each thigh to the side rails to keep his legs open and pulled his penis out of his fly.

She sat down on the bed and spread her legs and began playing with herself. She watched his cock and as soon as she saw him start to twitch, picked up a soft crop, walked over and slapped his cock gently.

"No, no, no. No getting hard until I give you permission."

"Hey!"

She slapped it again, just a bit harder.

"And no talking back either."

She turned around and went back to the bed where she stuck a finger into her pussy and moved it in and out provocatively. When she pulled it out and sucked it into her mouth, she watched his cock jump. She got up, slapped it again, then went back to the bed. This time, she pulled out a good sized dildo. She added a bit of lube to it and began using it to fuck her pussy. She was moaning and asking him if he liked watching. Every time he twitched or started getting hard, she would stop and slap his cock just hard enough to make him go soft. He was beginning to squirm against the ropes.

"This cock is so much better than that pathetic thing you call a cock. Look at how nice and big it is. And it never gets soft or cums before fully satisfying me. But maybe I should find a real man to fuck me and let you watch so you can see how it is done."

While she fucked her pussy, she rubbed her clit until she felt that feeling rising. Even though she saw him get an erection, she didn't stop this time. By the time she was done, her husband had a full blown erection.

"C'mon hun, untie me."

She walked over and released his legs, then untied his arms from the chair, but left his hands tied behind his back.

"Come and clean me up. If you do a good job, I might even let you fuck me."

Craig came over and licked her clean as best he could without using his hands. Then he licked her clit until she came again. She finally untied his hands and he fucked her until she had a third orgasm, then he finally came.

"That was pretty damn hot, hun."

"Well, maybe next time, I'll step it up. You need to earn the right to fuck me."

The next time she met Kris, she told her what had happened and for the first time in a long time, her needs had been met first.

"And he didn't mind being tied up or having his cock slapped?"

"Oh, he complained at first about being tied, and he really was unhappy about the crop, but it was just a little toy crop I picked up at one of those gag/joke stores. I would have had to hit him pretty hard for it to really hurt him. I think he thought it was just some sexy foreplay."

"Well, it doesn't seem like he really objected to being ordered around or punished, though it could get tricky when you move to the next step."

"I don't know. Maybe he got the message."

"Only time will tell."

Over the next few months, Craig was more attentive and their sex life improved a lot at first. However, as time passed, he quickly reverted to a once a week quickie. She and Kris were seeing more of each other, and though she was thoroughly enjoying this new side of sex, Penny still yearned for the feel of a real cock filling her pussy and the pulsing of hot jizz released inside. As much as she hated the idea, she did not see that happening with Craig and was now considering divorce.

"I think it is time he finds out about us. One of three things will happen; he will divorce you and that will be that. Or he likes what he sees, and it causes him to become a better lover. Or, he will become totally submissive and you can take on a male lover too."

"I just don't know…"

"Look, you aren't happy with things as they are right now. I know you still have feelings for him and hate the idea of divorcing him when the other things in the marriage are good. He is a good provider, even though you could easily support yourself comfortably. And he doesn't abuse you in any way. From what you have told me, he helps around the house with chores and doesn't need to be constantly asked or reminded to do them. Some women would kill for that."

"All of that is true. He will cook or take me out to dinner for no reason other than to give me a break from cooking. He even does laundry once in awhile. But how do I go about doing all that? I mean, finding out about you and I might be easy to accomplish, but I sure as hell am not going out and pick up some guy to fuck me in front of my husband."

"I think I can help with that. One of my good ‘friends with benefits' would probably be willing to help. I could introduce you to him when you are ready and we could even have a ‘practice run' with the three of us."

"Well, even if you could find someone to do that, it is way out of my comfort zone. I'm just finally comfortable with the two of us, but even breaking that to him would be a huge step. But you are right, I need to do something. I am too young to have a sexless marriage."

"If you don't want him to actually catch us together, I have an idea that might accomplish the same thing."

Kris went on to explain her plan and a week later Penny took the morning off work. Kris came over shortly after Craig left for work and set up a camera on a tripod. Kris did a slow strip tease while Penny watched her, then leaned in and kissed her softly on the lips. She pulled her up off the bed and removed her shirt, then undid her bra and let it fall to the floor. She took a breast into her mouth and gently teased the nipple with the tip of her tongue. She moved from breast to breast a couple of times until Penny's moans grew louder.

Kris helped Penny out of her pants and used her teeth to pull off her panties, then licked and kissed the way back up to her mouth. She pushed her back onto the bed and crawled her way down, burying her head between Penny's legs while straddling Penny's head with hers. By now they knew each other well and could take each other to the edge and over quickly or take their time. Today they took their time. Kris took the camera home and burned a DVD of the video and gave it to Penny a few days later. It was labeled ‘Me & Kris'.

"Now, just make sure this is in the player the next time you two rent a movie, or better still, leave it somewhere he is bound to find it when you aren't around. Hopefully, he will watch it and you can gauge his reaction. So until then, we just wait."

"What should I do if he confronts me about it?"

"It would be a good time to see just how submissive he is for sure. Just tell him the truth… that I am your girlfriend."

Penny looked around for a good spot to leave the DVD. She knew he would likely do some laundry on Saturday while she was working. He usually folded her clothes and put them away when he did the washing, so she half hid it under some panties, leaving enough of it showing so he could see the label. She turned it a specific way so she could tell if he had found it and just not said anything, then returned it to her drawer. She did not have to wait long for her answer when she got home and he was standing there with the disc in his hand.

 

to be continued...

Published 
Written by adele
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments