Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Gone Fishing! Who Betrayed Who? Part 2 of 4.

"She took what wasn't hers to take."

27
15 Comments 15
6.8k Views 6.8k
7.4k words 7.4k words

Author's Notes

"An excellent author, lbenton, published a story called 'A little Fishy'. Then Hubby77, another fantastic author, challenged him to rewrite it, and Hubby77 wrote his version of the story. I had an unfinished rough draft of a story with a very similar storyline I shared with lbenton. He encouraged me to finish my story and join their little impromptu competition. So, I adjusted the story name and characters to bring it in line with their stories. He even allowed me to borrow some aspects to give my story greater gravitas. <p> [ADVERT] </p>My account differs in direction. If you have not read any of their stories, I recommend you do yourself a favour and look them up. This is part 2 of 4 of my contribution to this little competition. I understand there may be another author writing their version, so keep an eye out for that. NB: This story is listed under the category of Cuckold because the other authors have put it there. That doesn't happen in part one of my version, but it will happen"

The anticipation for their first night as husband and wife had been immense, and they weren’t disappointed. Their relationship and subsequent romance had been a whirlwind, but it was worth the wait. However, Kyle learned that Lori had a list of definite taboos, ‘No Go’ ever.

Lori was very conservative in what she would and wouldn’t allow for their sex life. Kyle wanted her to be more adventurous, try new things, but she set the rules. That’s just the way it was, and Kyle learned to live with it. After all, love and marriage are more than just sex.

One Saturday, they’d been out on a picnic, and Lori had been quite flirtatious with Kyle all day. Kyle felt sure of some action when they got home that night. They picked up a pizza on the way home then snuggled up in front of the TV. Lori’s movie choice was clearly going to be a love story, but Kyle readily agreed, feeling sure it would keep her in the mood. Less than an hour in, Lori yarned, “Sorry, honey. I’m exhausted. I’m going to bed.”

Thinking that was just a euphemism, “Sure. I’ll turn everything off and be straight in.”

“No. You can stay and watch this. I want to get some sleep.”

Kyle tried not to sound pissed off. “Fine. I’ll watch an old Clint Eastwood film or something.”

Kyle kissed her good night and started flicking through the channels.

Lori woke feeling horny several hours later but was surprised when she turned over to see Kyle wasn’t beside her. She stripped off her nightie and went looking for her man. This was about the most sexually daring thing she’d done. Walking around the house naked, hoping to surprise her husband. But it was her who got the surprise.

Lori could see Kyle naked from the darkness of the hallway, masturbating in front of the TV. She had never seen him do that, but that wasn’t what surprised her most. Kyle was watching porn. First, it was two men with one woman. Then it was two women with one man. Next was a full-on orgy. Lots of people doing all sorts of things she’d never imagined. She was captivated by both the scenes on their large screen TV and by her husband masturbating. She noticed with interest that most of the men’s dicks were similar or smaller than Kyle. She stood hidden in the dark, masturbating until she felt it would be too difficult for her to climax without being discovered. So she returned to the bedroom.

“Kyle.” She called seductively. “Where are you? I need you. I want, and I want you now.”

Hearing the tone in her voice, he was in there in a flash. Surprised to find his wife naked on the bed, he didn’t stop to ask questions. They both came quickly and, after a short rest, were at it again.

Lori never let on that she had seen him watching porn but was now intrigued. After a few days, her curiosity got the better of her. She had a look at what Kyle had been watching and quickly, secretly became obsessed.

It got her excited. She had previously thought lowly of people who watched porn, but now Lori understood the attraction and quickly became fascinated with many types. She was particularly interested in group sex. Anything from threesomes of any combination to partner swapping up to group orgies.

Her newfound fascination meant she wanted to be more adventurous. Still, she didn’t know how to ask after her previous strident objections. Her inhibitions and prejudices held firm. She felt ashamed and hypocritical that she had these desires. Watching porn had enlightened her a little but also had her conflicted. She had seen that most women in the videos were completely clean-shaven. But Lori never wanted to do that; however, she did start trimming her pubic hair. At first, just a little, then a little more, where before, despite Kyle’s occasional requests to trim her pubic hair, she had previously refused. Kyle was delighted that Lori started reducing it but, she totally declined to remove it all.

For their fourth wedding anniversary, they planned a holiday.

A quaint cabin by a river, not far from a secluded ocean beach.

Lori hoped she could ask Kyle some questions with her newfound enthusiasm when she relaxed on their holiday. She could unleash her inner sex kitten. Wanting the sex on their holiday to be special, she suggested they abstain for a month before.

She also had other plans for their sexual activity during this holiday. They had spoken about it, and Lori knew that Kyle was ready. When, was entirely up to her?

It was a long way to the cabin, so they headed off early for the long drive.

They avoided the congested coast road by cutting across the mountains via the winding narrow mountain pass, a poor quality road but much shorter.

They made good time and were relaxing out on the jetty, both with their fishing rods dangling off the end by early afternoon.

They didn’t expect to catch much from here; it was more about going through the motions and relaxing. The plan was to rise early the next day and head upstream to some great fishing holes. Both were keen to see who will catch the first and, more importantly, who will catch the biggest.


For that moment, they were happy sitting together, sipping on some wine and relaxing with the river flowing by. It was mid-afternoon when Lori finally plucked up the nerves to ask Kyle a few questions about sex. It wasn’t until after dinner when she finally began with her confession.

“Honey, do you remember that picnic we had a few months ago? We started watching a movie that night, but I was tired and went to bed?”

“Yeah, sure. I remember. Later that night, you called me into the bedroom. You were on fire.”

She chuckled. ”Sure. You remember that bit.”

“Well, you were. And I’ve noticed, since then, you been into it more.”

“What do you mean, into it?” she asked curiously.

Kyle hesitated, sensing a slight shift in her tone. “Well, you’ve always been… reserved in your approach to our sex life, and that’s okay. I love you, and that’s who you are. That night, and ever since, you have been different towards sex. Certainly more frequent. Willing to do it more than once a night. Even open to the occasional spontaneous afternoon delight… You’ve trimmed your pubic hair. I love all of that.”

She smiled while she searched for the words to continue her confession. She decided just to come out and say it.

“Before I called you into our room, I saw you… I saw you watching porn and masturbating, and it excited me. I mean, really excited me.”

Kyle took a moment to take in this news, knowing her previous views on porn.

“What exactly excited you?” he asked cautiously.

“All of it. Seeing you masturbating, the porn. I loved it all.” She stumbled on her words, then the final part of her confession. “I never imagined I’d ever say this. Please don’t ’t think less of me, but I’ve been watching some porn, and some of it excites me.”

Kyle chuckled. “It’s not a crime, sweetheart. I occasionally enjoy a bit of porn. If some of it excites you, That’s good. Perhaps we can explore that together. Maybe get some inspiration to help spice things up a little. Was there anything in particular that caught your eye?” Kyle was trying to remain calm, but he could sense a week of sensational sex.

Lori became a bit coy.

Lori thought for a while before asking.

“Have you ever had a threesome? A girl and two guys?”

Oh shit, he thought this could end poorly.

He reluctantly replied. “Yes, I have.”

The silence that followed was killing him. She continued, “What about with two women? Have you had a threesome with you and two women?”

Kyle was struggling with his sexually conservative wife asking these questions. How would she respond to his answers?

“Yes.”

“Have you ever had sex with more than three?”

“No. I’ve only ever had a few of threesomes.”

Kyle thought for a moment. “Is that something you’d like to try? Do you want to bring someone else into the bedroom? A threesome with another woman, partner swapping or swinging?”

Lori’s mood suddenly swung. “Typical.” She snapped, “I start talking about being a little more sexually adventurous, and you go straight to having sex with another woman. Well, fuck you, Kyle. You’ve given up on me already.”

Kyle stammered for words. “How did that get out of hand so quickly? You brought it up. I wasn’t asking for me. I was trying to figure where you were going with this, what YOU wanted. Remember, in partner swapping; you get the other guy.”

Kyle couldn’t believe he’d just said that. The idea of Lori with someone else both sickened but also excited him a little. Now he was afraid of where she’d take the conversation next. Had he appeased her or given her fuel.

Their conversation was interrupted by the arrival of some young guys at the neighbouring cabin, just the other side of the jetty. By the look of the surfboards on the roof, they were here for the nearby ocean beach.

Lori and Kyle watched the guys unload their car and go inside. Kyle thought the arrival of these guys had saved him, taking the opportunity to pack up the fishing gear and move up to the deck in front of their own cabin.

Kyle cooked some steak and potatoes in their jackets on the BBQ and prepared a salad.

There was tension in the air, but not a word was said. After dinner, they sat out on the front deck quietly drink some wine. Lori turned to Kyle.

“How many women have you been with?”

“What?”

“It’s a simple enough question, Kyle. How… many… women … have… you… had… sex … with?”

“I don’t see how that is relevant.”

She snapped back, “Of course it’s relevant!” she raised her voice. “How many women have you been with?”

“It’s not something I kept counted.”

She snapped back sarcastically, “Too many to count? What a slut.” With venom in her tone. “I suppose you don’t know their names either.”

“I know most of them, but some won’t know my name either, and we are all fine with that.”

Lori scoffed, “Give me a number. Ten, fifteen, twenty, twenty-five.”

Kyle thought for a while. Now she’s furious.

“I know the names of most of them, so possibly only forty.”

“Only!” she screeched. “I’ve only ever been with one person, but you’ve had forty.”

Kyle tried to interject, “Possibly forty. Probably not that many.” His voice was trailing away as he realised he was fucked and nothing was going to save him. She was on a roll and ignored him anyway.

“You’ve had threesomes. Why did you never tell me? Why did you keep it a secret? I feel cheated, deceived and betrayed.”

Kyle lowered his tone in an attempt to settle the building tension. Still, he also felt her rationale was misguided, and he had to point it out without making her feel embarrassed.

“Sweetheart, you knew I wasn’t a virgin when we met. that was no secret. No deception. No cheating. No betrayal. You were reluctant to get to know me at first because you thought I was, and I think your word was, a Casanova. You never asked me about any of that, and I think it would have been improper for you to do so and improper for me to talk about it. If you had been with others.”

“But I hadn’t, and you know that,” she snapped.

He continued calmly, “Yes, but, IF you had, it would have been none of my business to ask if you had been with one, ten, or a hundred.”

“Are saying this is none of my business. You are my husband, and surely who you have sex with is my business.”

“Once we were together, yes, absolutely. But not before we even met. Our conversations never brought it up. After we were married, you didn’t want to talk about sex, and you were reluctant to try much other than a few basic things, so why would I tell you something like that. I thought it would probably upset you, and it appears I was right. At our wedding, WE made a vow to be true and faithful, and I have. In fact, I have been faithful to you from the moment we met long before our first date. I fell head over heels in love with you, and my love has grown with every passing day we’ve been together. From that day, I didn’t see another woman. How are you betrayed by things I did before we met? How can you be cheated? You decided to remain a virgin, and I applaud you for it, but after all these years, you can’t condemn me now because I made different choices. Choices that you knew about.”

Kyle was struggling to hide his emotions, and his tone upset her further.

Lori stormed inside, slamming the screen door.

Kyle mumbled under his breath, “So I suppose a fuck is out of the question then.”

She yelled from inside. “I heard that arsehole. Go fuck yourself, you slut, because ya not getting mine.” Then she slammed the bedroom door. The door opened again; a pillow and blanket were thrown out then slammed the door again.

Luckily the sofa opened into a bed. Kyle made himself comfortable and tried unsuccessfully to get some sleep.

Her mood wasn’t much better the following day.

Lori was sitting on the front porch while Kyle was fishing off the jetty when the young men from the other cabin returned from an early morning surf. She was admiring their tight young bodies as each one said hello. The last fellow stopped and introduced himself as Jarrod.

He told her they were staying for weeks and hoped his friends wouldn’t disturb them.

In the afternoon, Lori was sitting on the porch drinking some wine and Kyle asked if he could join her. Her mood hadn’t improved, but she nodded at his request, so he sat down. They both were quietly reading. Well, that’s what they were pretending to do. Each was off in their own world. Although both were thinking about the same topic, each looked at it from entirely different points of view.

The guys from the cabin had come down to the jetty and were swimming in the river. Lori couldn’t keep her eyes off them and did not attempt to disguise her interest.

Eventually, Kyle broke the silence.

“This is ridiculous. You seem to look at me with contempt now. This has to be resolved. This notion that you’ve been hard done by because I’ve had more sexual partners than you. I don’t believe that it’s my fault, and I feel blamed for the choices you made. Those choices, by the way, are part of the wonderful things that are you.”

His voice became more agitated.

“What do you want to make it right? We can’t change the past. What’s done is done.”

His speech only fueled her temper. She looked away from him back at the young fellows diving off the jetty and swimming in the river.

Kyle asked, “What do you want me to do to make it right?”

After a long pause fearing the answer to his next question, but it had to be asked.

“If you feel cheated by me, do you want a divorce? Is that it? Are you done with me?”

That question somewhat softened her attitude.

“No. I don’t want a divorce. What a ridiculous suggestion. Why would you think that?”

“It’s no more a ridiculous notion to the one you’re peddling.”

Kyle looked over at the young men that had held her attention for so long.

“A hall-pass. Is that what you want? Do you want me to tell you to fuck those young guys you can’t keep your eyes off? Is that what you want? Well, that’s not going to happen. I’m not giving you a hall-pass!”

She snapped her head around and stared at him.

“Hall-pass! That’s an excellent idea.”

She jumped up and strutted inside with determined purpose.

Kyle followed her inside.

“I said that’s not going to happen. I’m not going to give you permission to break our vows.”

Lori shrugged,

“That’s fine. I’m not asking for your permission. I need to know what you know, do what you’ve done.”

Lori locked herself in the bedroom.

She showered and shaved her legs and underarms. She stood naked in front of the mirror, staring at herself. Lori reached into her make-up bag, pulled out her scissors and proceeded to cut all the hair from her pussy. Once she had it short enough, she shaved it completely. Now, staring at her bald vagina, she was fascinated by it. The last time she saw it like this, she was only thirteen. She rubbed moisturiser all over her body and focused on the freshly shaved skin. Her mind imagined all of the young men admiring her naked body, sucking her breasts, touch her body. By the time she imagined them fucking her, she had brought herself to a climax. She’d been thinking about the porn she had watched. The group sex. Imagined all of them taking turns with her. Both ends, like in the videos.

Lori got the new bathers she had bought from her bag but then saw her white hi-cut leotards. When she did a workout, she wore a bra and panties, a t-shirt and leggings, and this leotard over the top. Lori usually wore a large baggy sweatshirt over all that.

She looked at her reflection, wearing only the white hi-cut leotard. Her nipples were hard and extremely visible. She looked at how it hugged her freshly shaved vagina and thought. I think they call that a camel toe. She turned to admire her arse. The g string style back disappeared between her cheeks. She had always tried to dress to look sexy without looking slutty. She hated the thought that someone might think she was slutty, but that was precisely the look she was going for. ‘Nailed it.’ Even though it already left little to the imagination, she knew exactly what would happen when this material got wet, proven by the moisture already at the base of the crotch.

Lori removed her wedding rings, brushed her hair, swung a towel over her shoulder, then definitely flung the bedroom door open.

“I’ll tell them you are my brother, so please stay out of sight. Don’t wait up.”

“Don’t wait up?” Kyle shrieked, “It’s only 2:30 in the afternoon. That thing you’re wearing is not bathers. Do you know what will happen if you get it wet?”

As she shut the screen door behind her,

“Yes, I do. I’m already wet.”

Kyle bleated, “I’ll ask you this once. PLEASE DON’T DO THIS!”

He watched through the window as she strutted down to the jetty like a woman on a mission.

The boys all looked up, then cheered and whistled. That put an extra wiggle in her step. Kyle tried to call out to her to come back to discuss it, but the words wouldn’t come out.

Seductively, Lori called to them.

“Hello, boys. Is this a private party, or can anyone join in?”

They stared with their mouths open. It was apparent, even from the cabin, the effect this sluttiness was having on them. Their speedos hid nothing.

Not wasting any time, she stepped into the water, swam to the ladder at the end of the jetty, then climbed out of the water. As predicted, the wet white leotard had gone entirely transparent. She appeared to be completely naked. Once again, they looked on, not believing their luck.

Lori looked down at the transparent garment.

“This doesn’t seem to be hiding much.”

Then she seductively took it off.

Kyle wanted to run out, throw her over his shoulder and carry her back to the cabin, but he feared that would only make matters worse, harden her resolve to even the score. He also felt paralysed by disbelief that his wife would carry on like this. This issue may have been stewing inside her for some time before she finally raised it with Kyle, but he had no clue she felt this way. Her thought process seemed so outrageously irrational, and he didn’t know how to address it to make it right. In his mind, Kyle played out many scenarios in his head of him dragging her back to the cabin, and none of it played out well.

Lori has always been so dismissive of any discussion to spice things up. Suppose she had discussed her newfound fantasies with Kyle. In that case, he might have allowed her to experience some group activities, but not like this. Not with four guys who just happened to be nearby, not on a jetty in plain view, and certainly not without protection.

VioletSwone
Online Now!
Lush Cams
VioletSwone

There was some conversation between the group that Kyle couldn’t hear until Lori spoke loudly, obviously, so Kyle could hear.

“Oh, he’s just the brother trying to get over a broken romance.”

As if the proceedings so far weren’t devastating enough, those words were a sword through his heart. Broken romance is right.

She approached the one nearest to her and kissed him while sliding her hand into his bathers. That was all the invitation the others needed. They all stripped off and swarmed around her. It was difficult to see what was happening, except her giggles and moans were clearly auditable.

Right there on the jetty in clear view of anyone passing. Their hands were all over her. Squeezing and groping. Kyle could see one of the guys hands disappear between her legs and, judging by her squeal, had pushed a finger inside her.

At the request of one of them, she knelt and began sucking each of them. Moving from one to the next like a bee collecting nectar. One of them positioned her so she was on all fours, then he moved behind her. From where Kyle stood, staring out the window of the cabin, he couldn’t see the fingers entering her, but he now had an unobstructed view as the young man held his hard cock at her waiting opening of what until now had only been touched by him.

The young man thrust forward, entering while she had another already in her mouth, taking no time or care. Her breasts were swinging about from the thrusting men at each end. Each of them came quickly. As soon as one pulled out after unloading in her, another replaced him. It was difficult to determine if she enjoyed the experience, but she seemed not to be making any effort to discourage or slow them.

Kyle was crying as he watched on in horror. He couldn’t believe what he was watching. What had possessed his sexually conservative wife to turn into an instant slut. He had known women, proudly promiscuous, who wouldn’t do what Lori was doing—and doing it on the end of a jetty for anyone to see.

After all of them unloaded in each end, they laid her on a pile of towels and clothes. She spread her legs, and they took turns fucking her again. They were all taking much longer before they came than before. As one did and climbed off her, another quickly replaced him.

They went on for nearly two and a half hours. When Lori turned over, then pulled her arse cheeks apart,

“Who wants my virgin arse first?”

Kyle threw up. These were words that will haunt Kyle forever.

They used their cum that was pouring back out of her swollen red pussy as lube, smearing it around her puckered arse. Judging by her reaction, she needed more lubrication than that offered, but again, she still did not stop them.

They were all lying exhausted on the jetty when they could hear a car approaching. They all looked up, and one of them called, “It’s André.”

A mountain of a man climbed out of the car.

“Why didn’t you tell me you had a whore. I would have been here sooner,” he shouted.

Those words cut Kyle deeply, and he immediately wondered what Lori thought about being called a whore. Kyle agreed that the newcomers’ assessment was perfect.

They all chatted for a while, then Lori started walking back towards the cabin, holding the hand of the man-mountain.

He paused at the door, about to follow Lori inside, appearing surprised to see someone in the cabin.

“This is my brother Kyle,” she announced. “Kyle, this is André.” Was all she said before leading André into the bedroom.

When Kyle heard the door lock, the sound seemed to echo through the cabin.

The next thing he heard was, “Oh my God, you’re huge.” It wasn’t long before she was screaming, “Fuck, oh my God, oh my God, fuck, you’re too big.”

Less than fifteen minutes later, the bedroom door unlocked, and André emerged and left the cabin.

Lori remorsefully called out to Kyle but received no reply. She walked out in her bathrobe, but Kyle was nowhere to be seen. Lori quickly looked outside, but Kyle’s car was still there, so she assumed he’d gone for a walk or a swim.

She made a coffee to wait for him but didn’t drink it. Her remorse was building quickly and soon consumed her.

She tried phoning Kyle, but the call went straight to message.

She cried her way through her message, “Kyle, honey. Please come back. I’m sorry. Please forgive me. I love you. Please come back.”

Lori sat at the table crying. She had mixed emotions about her experience with the four on the jetty, but it was already a blur.

Initially, she had felt her slutty behaviour was liberating; however, it was too extreme. Some of it may have been enjoyable but, she was unsure if she even had orgasmed.

It was nothing like being with Kyle.

One thing for sure was she had not enjoyed the experience with André at all. He had tried to be as gentle as he could, but she didn’t like it, especially when he came.

Something André said resonated, “Not all women like being stretched by a bigger dick. Some love it, but some don’t, and that’s okay. I guess you had to find out for yourself.”

He apologised if he had hurt her before he left.

She thought that just as the size of men’s penises can vary enormously, it makes sense that the same must be true for women’s vaginas. Judging by what she saw on the porn she watched, Kyle has very good size and could hold his own amongst most of them. She had seen some huge penises in the videos and had wondered what it would be like. Lori imagined she’d like it but has discovered she couldn’t be more wrong. Her guilt that she should have been satisfied with what she had was her overwhelming emotion.

Kyle had always put her needs before his own, in everything, including their sex life. She did not enjoy being stretched so much at all. Kyle’s words were finally ringing in her ears, only a few hours too late.

‘She can’t hold him responsible for things he did before they met.’

Kyle didn’t deserve any of this. Not just doing it, but doing it in plain view where he could see her degrading herself. How would she ever apologise and make it up to him? How would he ever respect her again? The things she said.

Lori paced back and forth in the cabin, unable to relax. She’d walk out and around the place, hoping to see Kyle approaching. After a few hours, as it was getting dark, she began to worry about where he was. Had he left mad at her and fallen over or worse, gone for a swim and gotten into trouble. Her mind was going crazy with worry. Lori tried phoning him again, but still nothing.

There was no sign of him anywhere around the cabin.

She stood at the door of her neighbours’ cabin. Eventually, she reluctantly knocked.

Her stomach churned as the door opened.

“Come back for more?” was the initial response until they realised she was crying.

“What’s wrong? Has your brother hurt you?”

Her crying intensified, and they sat her down, trying to calm her.

“He’s not my brother… he’s my husband.”

“Shit, why the fuck would do that to him? He must be some sort of arsehole for you to do what you did. Especially in front of him. Did he cheat on you or something?”

Through her tears, “No, no, nothing like that. Kyle has always been a perfect gentleman, a perfect husband and now lost him. I’ve been a horrible bitch. I don’t know what came over me. It was like I was possessed with rampant desire. I didn’t know what I was doing. After André left my cabin, I felt so guilty, so sorry, and sure he’d be angry with me. But he’d disappeared, and I thought he’d gone for a walk or swim. But now it’s been dark for so long, and he’s still not back. Our car is here, so he can’t have gone too far.”

André approached, “Okay, we’ll help you look for him. We’ll split into two groups.”

He told three of them to go down to the beach while André and another went with Lori to look up the river.

As the group heading to the beach walked away, she heard Jarrod say, “I don’t know about you, but I wouldn’t have done it if I knew she was married. That’s just not right to do another blokes woman.”

Another replied, “Are you kidding? Pussy is pussy, married or not. She was sweet and gagging for it. Who am I to deny the bitch my cock.”

Jarrod replied, “You’re a real arsehole. You know that?”

André looked at her knowing she heard the comment.

It was after midnight when they all returned. Neither party finding any sign of Kyle. They all promised to go looking again at first light while trying to assure her he’ll be fine and he’ll probably be back in the morning.

Lori eventually fell asleep exhausted. When she woke in the morning, she got up quickly, hoping to find Kyle sleeping on the sofa bed, but it was exactly as it had been last night. She tried to call his phone again but again went straight to message.

“Honey, please call me. I’m so sorry. I love you. Please come back.”

She didn’t know what else to say but held the phone to her face crying for a long time before finally hanging up.

Lori decided to fold the sofa bed up. So when he returned, he’d see she didn’t want him to sleep on it.

While tidying everything, she found a note Kyle left on the table beside the sofa bed.

Lori,

I can’t stay here while you openly cheat on me. Betraying the vows we took to be faithful to each other just because of some irrational belief that I owe you something, because of things I did before we met, before we knew each other.

I thought you loved me, and I would never have ever believed you could do this to me. Anything that might have been wrong with our sex life is entirely your fault. I tried, but YOU rejected everything, so DON’T BLAME ME!

You gave complete strangers what you would never give me. Yesterday you accused me of giving up on you and called me a slut. It seems to me, it is you who gave up on me, and for the other, welcome to the club.

I hope it’s what you were looking for.

When you married me, I thought I was the luckiest guy in the world with the most extraordinary wife in the world. I don’t feel so lucky anymore.\

You do what you feel you must do, and I will do what I must do.

I’m leaving the car here with you so you can come home when you are done whoring. Given how much sleep I’ve had since we got here, it would be unsafe for me to drive anyway. I’d appreciate it if you could bring my things home.

PS: You’ll need to stop for fuel at the general store before you leave town and don’t drive all the way home without a break.

I will always love you.

Kyle.

She was hysterical when André was about to knock on the door. He saw her crying and let himself in.

“Some of the others have gone looking for your man this morning.”

“Thanks. Tell them not to bother. Kyle’s not my man anymore. He’s gone.”

Lori looked up and handed André the note.

He sighed.

“Well, sitting here feeling sorry for yourself won’t achieve anything. Have you eaten yet?”

“No.”

“You pack your things, and I’ll fix you something to eat.”

“I couldn’t eat anything. Thanks, though.”

She tried calling Kyle again and left another message struggling not to cry.

“I’ve just found your note, honey. Please, please, please, don’t do anything stupid. I love you and beg you to please forgive my disgusting behaviour. I’m coming home. You can fuck a hundred women, just don’t leave me.”

As Lori was leaving, she thanked all the guys for their help, and André handed her some sandwiches for the drive home and wished her luck.

With her single focus on getting home to repair the damage to her marriage, she forgot to refuel in town, as Kyle’s note had recommended. After a little more than an hour, she regretted her oversight as the car slowly rolled to a stop.

She grabbed her phone to call roadside assist to discover there was no phone coverage in the hills. She had chosen the inland road because it would be well over an hour quicker than the coast road. There are more towns and traffic on the coast road. The road through the mountains is not well travelled.

About two hundred metres through the scrub and trees was a tower on a hill. Perhaps she could see where the nearest town is from up there. With no obvious path, Lori pushed her way through the dense undergrowth. Once at the tower, she was covered in scrapes and cuts. The structure was well past its best. Obviously no longer used. Although now on top of the hill, the trees blocked a clear view in every direction, so she elected to climb the old timber ladder. It was slow going as the weathered timber creaked and groaned with every step.

Once at the top, at least she got the answer she needed. There were no apparent signs of civilisation in the direction she was heading, so she needed to go back to the coast.

As she stumbled back through the scrub, she heard a couple of cars pass by, so she decided to wait with the vehicle for another to pass.

After waiting an hour with no more passing traffic, she locked the car and headed back down to the coast road.

It was very late when Lori stumbled into the tiny coastal village, and everything was closed. She figured it was about another thirty-minute walk back to the cabin. At least she could rest comfortably, and perhaps in the morning, the guys from the other cabin might help her somehow. Her legs and feet were already in a lot of pain, so she rested awhile. She fell asleep on the bench when the sound of a long-haul bus pulling up woke her. She could be home before this sleepy little village even wakes up, so she quickly jumped to her feet ran to get on board.

Lori had plenty of time to reflect on what she had done on the ride home, although the details had become even foggier in her mind. Questioning her own motives and evaluating the results of her impromptu experience.

She recalled many conversations over the years when she shut Kyle down when he tried to discuss their sex life. The man she loved had already had a full and exciting sex life before they met and gave that up to be with her. He had tried to broaden her sexual experience many times, but she had always stopped him. He had always been respectful of her wishes.

Kyle wanted to share his experience with her, but she stopped her own sexual growth. She knew that there had been a few times Kyle could have gone elsewhere but had chosen her instead. Why did she suddenly resent him for his experience? A question she had no answer for.

Lori arrived home mid-morning, exhausted after her ordeal. She ran into the house, but no one was home. She couldn’t possibly have beaten Kyle home. Maybe he was not coming home. She had tried calling him several times on the trip home, but it always went to message. She left another message, simply saying she was home and hoped he would be home soon. Looking about, she saw her car wasn’t in the garage and assumed perhaps Kyle would be back soon.

Probably wishful thinking.

She walked into the bedroom, and her heart sank, seeing the wardrobe was half empty, before realising it was her clothes that were missing.

She shrieked, “Where are my things? Is he throwing me out?”

Lori collapsed onto the bed, crying. Her exhaustion ultimately overwhelmed her, and she fell asleep.

She woke the following morning with a start. Calling out for Kyle. She ran around the house, calling for him. When she saw her car still wasn’t back, her tears rolled down her face again.

Now wondering what Kyle had done with her clothes, she found he had moved her into the back bedroom.

It felt odd that she was relieved. At least he wasn’t throwing her out altogether.

She didn’t want to leave the house if Kyle came home, so she ordered home delivery of some groceries. Even though it was clear that Kyle wanted her out of the master bedroom, Lori spent the night in the marital bed so she’d know as soon as he arrived home. She didn’t sleep much, stirring at every noise outside, thinking it might be Kyle.

It was late the following afternoon while bringing in the delivered groceries, a flatbed truck pulled up with Kyle’s car on the back, followed by Kyle in her car.

She dropped everything and ran to him. She threw her arms around him, crying and apologising over and over.

Kyle wanted to shun her for what she did. He knew she was home and safe due to all her messages and texts, but he hadn’t replied. He didn’t know what to say. Now he was here with her arms around him. He eventually placed his arms around her, interrupted only by the truck driver wanting to know where Kyle wanted the car.

The car was dealt with, and with the truck pulling away, Lori went to embrace him again, but he stopped her.

“Not so fast.” As he held his hand up. “You can’t do what you did and expect me just to go on as if nothing happened, regardless of whatever bizarre logic you use to justify it.”

She was about to reply when Kyle held his hand back up.

“Think very carefully about what you say next… I want you to consider this. Imagine the situation was reversed. Imagine it was me who paraded down to a group of horny young women and proceeded to fuck them in plain view of the world and you.”

His voice started to rise as he tried to control his anger.

“Imagine I told them that you were my sister getting over a broken romance. Yes, I heard that. Just let THAT sink in for a moment. BROKEN ROMANCE!

He yelled, “You got that right, and you broke it.”

Tears streaming down her face once again, she stood motionless.

“Then Imagine I paraded the sexiest woman into our cabin and began screaming with lust as we began fucking.”

“It wasn’t joy or lust,” she mumbled

“I seriously don’t give a fuck why you were screaming,” Kyle snapped back.

Lori had never seen him so angry. He was shaking with fury. Tears were streaming down his face as they stood in their driveway.

“Regardless of why. How would YOU feel if I did that to YOU? Hey, how… would… you… feel?”

Kyle stared at her waiting for an answer.

“Well, answer me. It wasn’t a rhetorical question. I deserve an answer. How would you feel? What would you do?”

Lori replied timidly, “I’d hate it, and I’d probably leave you.”

EXACTLY! You’d hate it, and you’d probably leave me. And you’d have every right to leave. No one would expect you to stay if I did such a horrible thing to you. If I had disrespected you and our marriage, everyone would support you and condemn me, wouldn’t they? But I didn’t do those things to you. I couldn’t do those things to you. Up until last Saturday, I worshipped you. I couldn’t do those things, but you did. You… did… this… to… me! And I honestly don’t know what to do. So you tell me, what should I do.”

Kyle turned to walk away then turned back.

“You know if you had disgust it with me rationally. If you had disgust your desire to expand your sexual experiences, I would have done whatever it took for you to fulfill your desires, whatever they were. Probably not in such an open whorish manner, but I would have enjoyed giving that to you. That is mine to give, not yours to take. We aren’t the same anymore, you and I. I’m still the bloke you married, but you aren’t the woman I married.”

“WHAT ARE YOU SAYING?” she screeched.

“I don’t know, just that you have changed everything. I’ve got to decide if I can deal with that or not. I’m going to get some fuel for my car and go away for a few weeks. You can stay here. When I get back, you can tell me what you think I should do. I know you had your IUD removed before we went away. I guess by the time I get back, we’ll know what the outcome of that will be.”

Her look of shock was unmistakable.

“What are you so surprised about? That I know you had it removed, or is this the first you’ve even thought about that?"

He left her standing, crying in the driveway as he went to get fuel.

Kyle filled his car with as many of his things as he could fit.

Lori walked back and forth with him, pleading for his forgiveness, but he tried to ignore her.

As he started the engine, she tried to stop him from closing the door.

“Where are you going?”

“Right now, I have no idea.”

##########

 

Published 
Written by Trappa
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments