Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

It May Be Adultery, But I Want It

20
12 Comments 12
25.4k Views 25.4k
2.9k words 2.9k words
The beginning of my adulterous affair was not something I was proud of. In fact, I had been very reluctant to start it in the first place. But, god knows, I was so horny and starved for affection and sex that I allowed myself to be overcome. I enjoyed every moment of it.

I had become involved with Jack Johnson soon after he moved next door to our town home. My name is Beth and my husband is Tom. He is almost completely engrossed in his computer activities so I have been having an affair with Jack for months now.

The first inkling that Tom knew what was going on came one morning when I thought he was at his job. He wasn't. Jack and I were in my bedroom on the bed having our usual morning fuck. This morning he was ramming his 8 inches up my ass hole. I had learned to love this form of sex. He was thrusting and cramming all he could into my tight bung hole and I was creaming and dripping onto the bedspread as I always did. God, I loved being fucked any way you could name. He rammed and I felt the beloved pain and joy as he fucked me over and over. He finally could hold back no more, and knowing I had cum many times already, he shot his string of spunk into my ass and I started cumming even harder. I was moaning and he was groaning, but I thought I heard something in the closet. Jack pulled out and I rolled over and his sperm flowed freely from my ass.

I got up slowly and as the spunk kept dripping from my ass I walked over to my closet, opened the door, and found Tom crouched on the floor with his hand on his stiff cock. He had just shot his cum onto the closet door.

Jack was furious. He strode over, grabbed Tom by his shirt collar and dragged him over to the bed. "Get your greasy ass over here, Beth. This asshole is going to give your ass hole a rim job." I did as I was told. I bent over the bed and Jack forced Tom's face into my ass and pussy. "Start eating you dumbass fuck!" And Tom did as he was told. He was licking Jack's spunk as it still leaked out and he even started nibbling on my ass hole and licked down to the pussy. This was wonderful! Tom had never wanted to get near my ass.

He was being cuckolded and he was learning to like it. "From now on your ass will be here to watch me use your cunt of a wife every fucking afternoon. Understand, dickhead?" And Tom did understand.

The new order of things started the very next day in the afternoon when Tom did not work. When Jack arrived about two o'clock Tom was sitting in the living room with me. He had a look of expectancy on his face. I was looking forward to my usual sex fun. I was always surprised.

"Get your fucking clothes off Beth. You too dickhead. I want to watch your little cock get hard while your bitch wife sucks mine." We followed orders. Tom with his new pot-belly and his little prick was a sight to behold. I was my beautiful self. I knew I was fine. I had eyes. I still had my raven wavy hair to my shoulders and my high perky tits. My dancer's legs were lovely to look at I had been told by many men before and Jack was enthusiastic about all of my attributes. He especially loved my shaved pussy which started cumming so quickly whenever he got near me.

"On your knees, cunt," he ordered and I did as I was told. I was so horny all the time now. Jack had brought out the whore in me and I was happy to have found her. I dropped to my knees and started making love to Jack's 8 inches of manhood. I liked the pre-cum starting to ooze out. I loved the taste of his body and cum. I licked under the head and got it twitching. Then I twirled my tongue around his shaft from the hair at the bottom to the bell shaped head at the end. I licked it and the honey he always dipped it in was sticky and sweet to my tongue.

Tom, with his little 4 inch cock was jacking off on the easy chair watching his wife being used by a neighbor. He was a cuckold and I was an adulteress. We were both enjoying our new roles. I began the serious business of sucking Jack's prick now. I jacked it with my spit and pumped my mouth up and down on his cock until it was bumping the back of my throat and I was gagging with the hugeness of it.

My cunt was wet and leaking juice down all over my floor. My floor had started smelling like pussy cum now. I would clean every day, but I couldn't get the smell out. I had grown to love it. I had my fingers crammed into my quim and I was fucking myself with my hand. I would have to remember to get a dildo and keep it nearby for times like this. But my little clit loved my thumb and the way I pinched it and made myself leak more juices.

Jack was fucking my face now as Tom jacked off. The cock in my face was going to shoot soon. Jack grabbed my hair and rammed my face as hard as I could take it. In and out he fucked it and suddenly he groaned and began squirting his seed into my mouth. He twisted my head up and watched as my mouth filled up. He loved it when I kept my mouth wide open so he could see it fill up. It almost over flowed. I started swallowing and gulping all his cum. I loved being forced to suck cock. I loved being forced to perform any sex act now.

As usual Jack was finished when he was finished. He crammed his cock into his trousers and just left. Not a word of thank you. I was used to it now. I didn't mind. I just wanted the cock and sex. I looked over and Tom had created a little puddle of cum on the edge of the easy chair. I sneered at him and went to have a shower.

While I was taking my shower I day-dreamed about Jack. I took the shower head and placed it against my pussy. I was insatiable when it came to sex. When Jack was there I took whatever he gave me. When he was missing I made love to myself. The shower spray bounced against my clit and pussy making me start cumming again. I could cum all day long. I wanted to try it anyway. Someday I would. Then I took the handle of the back scrubber and started reaming my pussy with it. It was no cock but it did the job. I began squirting along with the shower. I was whimpering and moaning with enjoyment.

I looked up and saw Tom peeping around the shower curtain. He was certainly getting his cookies today, the poor sap. I had lost all respect for him months ago, but he was still my husband, so I let him watch and jerk his little prick until he shot a small string into the shower stall.

We went to bed in separate rooms as usual. I slept great. I was sated with all the sex I was getting. I slept the sleep of the happy.

The next day Jack did not come by. He did not come by for days. I needed his sex. I needed him or someone like him. After a week I had become frantic. I went over to his house and knocked on the door. He came to the door in a robe. "What do you want Beth?" he asked. "I want you Jack. I want to be fucked. Why haven't you come to see me?" Then I saw her. The blonde sitting on the couch without a stitch of clothing on. Her tits were larger than mine, but sagged a bit. She was voluptuous and she look disheveled. She had just been used as I had been used many times before.

A broad grin spread across Jack's face. His evil face was coming out. He had thought of something nasty and I was going to be part of it.

MagnoliaVS
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MagnoliaVS

He grabbed my arm, dragged me over to the blonde, and said, "You two are going to be good friends." And he laughed his Jack laugh. He really was evil but, god, I loved fucking him.

"Strip, cunt. Get naked and let Debby eat your cunt. Do it now, I am still horny." So I stripped everything off and lay supine on the couch. Debby did her job. She was enthusiastic. She had a well-trained tongue. She lapped my whole cunt and licked all the juices I had started producing. She swallowed and smiled and dove in for more pussy. She was spreading my labia wide apart to get into the good stuff inside. She was sucking hard, too. Licking and sucking. She obviously loved her work.

At the same time Jack had disrobed and his 8 inches was standing tall. He got behind Debby and jammed his prick into her cunt with one thrust. I felt it myself when her face was crammed into my cunt. He began fucking and fucking with a steady rhythm. He would thrust and she would lick. They were synchronized. They had done this before. I had not, but I was loving it. I had not stopped cumming from the first time she lapped up my juices. And I knew she was cumming too because of the whimpering she kept up the whole time.

When Jack was ready and as before he shot his wad up her cunt. Then he jerked it out. He flipped her off of me and grabbed my arm. "Now you eat my cum from her cunt."

I was happy to oblige. I started licking and sucking Jack's cum from Debby's pussy. It tasted of whiskey. It tasted like his kisses when he was feeling especially cuddly after having used me hard and long. I ate like I was starving, and I always felt starved for Jack's cum. And I was enjoying the pussy too. This was my first pussy. I was hoping it would not be the last. I was sorry I had missed out on female cunt.

Jack sat back in an easy chair watching and idly playing with his cock. It had already shot twice today. He was not serious about cumming again. But he enjoyed watching people to his bidding. So we continued making love to each other. After I ate Debby awhile she grabbed me and pulled me up onto her so she could taste his cum on my lips. We made out and passed his cum back and forth between us. Our hands were groping each other's tits and fingering our pussies. Finally Jack said, "Enough, Beth. Get the fuck out and don't come back unless you are asked. Understood, bitch?' Yes it was understood. I left but I knew that Jack would want my cunt again soon.

Jack stayed away again for several days and I was starving for sex. I went out to the local sex shop and got myself some toys. I got a huge vibrator that looked almost exactly like Jack's cock. I bought a Sybian. I had read about it online while using Tom's computer one morning when he was away at work. It was put to use as soon as I got home. I shed every stitch of clothing and opened all the curtains of the first floor. I sat down and started using the Sybian and had an enormous orgasm almost immediately. I kept cumming and cumming for almost an hour hoping someone would walk by and look in and see me being a complete whore. I felt like one.

When I had cum enough from using the device and squeezing and mauling my own tits I weakly rose and went in to shower and make myself cum again. I was becoming insatiable. It was the new way of life for me.

Finally Jack came over when Tom and I were waiting for him one afternoon and he said, "We are going to play a new little game. I want to see something that I don't think has happened in months. I want to see Tom fucking his wife. Beth, you are going to get fucked by you husband until I say stop. " We were already naked. We always awaited Jack in the nude, even when he didn't come. We were always naked in the afternoon. Tom would play with his cock looking at me and I would finger my cunt and lick my pussy juices. We looked at each other but had not touched each other since Jack had made Tom eat my ass out weeks earlier.

Now Tom got up to follow orders and I got on my knees to take his little cock in my cunt from behind, doggy-style. It had been many months since he had done this. At one time I had actually enjoyed it. I had forgotten how much I once loved my husband. His cock moved into my pussy slowly and tentatively as if he was trying to remember how to fuck all over again. Then he got the rhythm and began pumping and humping and moaning with sexual need. I was even starting to enjoy it myself. I had always loved being fucked by Tom. Now I remembered it and understood what I had been missing so long. He had a small cock but he knew how to use it.

I was cumming while my husband fucked me and, of course, Jack had to do his own thing. I looked behind as Tom was grunting and fucking my pussy. I saw Jack's huge cock moving toward Tom's ass and I knew what was going to happen. All of a sudden Tom rammed his cock into me farther and squealed at the same time. He had just had an 8 inch cock stuck into his unprepared ass hole. It must have hurt like hell. But it continued and I could feel the assault as Tom pushed against me while he was being ass fucked harder and harder.

He shot his wad almost immediately. He had gotten what he was needing for a long time. Jack continued fucking him even as Tom was draining his spunk into my pussy. Then Jack shot his seed into my husband's ass, pulled out and did his Jack thing. He went into the kitchen, wiped his cock off with a wet dish cloth and stuffed his cock into his pants and walked out.

I was surprised at my response. But I should not have been. I had lived with Tom for ten years. We'd had a good marriage for years. I may have forgotten that for a few months but my wifely urges came back to me. I comforted my husband. I held him and made him feel loved once again.

When Jack came over the next day he found Tom was not there. Tom had decided that being a cuckold did not mean he had to watch or take part. Jack grabbed me. I was naked as always. He threw me on the couch, took his cock out of his pants, spread my legs and rammed me as hard as he could. I would have loved this only a few days before, but today it was not the same. I had regained my love for Tom. I still loved sex. I still enjoyed the fucking I was getting from Jack. It was good and I started cumming hard and quickly. But I knew it would never be the same.

Jack fucked me for thirty minutes. I enjoyed it all. I leaked juices all over my couch and Jack shot pints of spunk into my cunny. I felt it over flowing from my cunt. I knew he had made a cream pie. He got down and ate it out. I enjoyed it. But it was not the same. And Jack could tell.

He finished what he was doing. Stuffed his cock into his trousers and started to walk out the usual way. But this time he turned. Grinned his Jack grin and said, "You are through with me. I am no longer what you want. We may live next door to each other, but this has ended. It was good. You were a great whore Beth. See you around."

I saw Jack from time to time. We lived next door to each other until he moved in a year of so. Sex never happened between us again. I made do with my husband and my Sybian. It wasn't a bad life.

Published 
Written by Green_Man
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments