Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Journey into Cuckoldry - Dirty Dozen

"The 'gathering' has more to offer and a virginity is lost"

53
22 Comments 22
27.4k Views 27.4k
10.1k words 10.1k words
“I don’t think I can bear it any longer!”

The pain in Gary’s voice was clear as we stood in the kitchen of Steve and Carmen’s house, listening to the unmistakeable sounds of hot, passionate sex tasking place in the lounge across the hallway. I had gone downstairs to fetch my freshly-fucked wife and her lover a long drink maybe get another strong one for myself. Alice lay upstairs in bed with Mitch having been all-too-easily seduced over dinner, stripped, taken upstairs and comprehensively fucked in the guest room.

I had watched the beginning of their copulation and its noisy, messy climax but had missed the whole of the main course, having been dragged back downstairs by Carmen for my ‘treat’.

This ‘treat’ had indeed been special; nothing less than the introduction to the world of cunnilingus of Julie, the woman currently and noisily being fucked in the lounge nearby and whose husband Gary I had found hiding in the kitchen as I entered.

Young, pretty Julie was the female half of Carmen and Steve’s latest conquest couple. Highly pregnant with their second child, Julie and her handsome husband Gary had been virgins when they married and had remained entirely faithful until Carmen had arranged for Julie to be seduced, fucked and inseminated by Steve right in front of her tiny-cocked husband. Up till then, Julie hadn’t experienced an orgasm of any kind and neither of them had even tried oral sex.

Steve had provided Julie with the former in spadefuls and was providing even more orgasms as we stood listening. But after a brief incident Carmen and I had unexpectedly enjoyed in bed together in Spain, the She-Devil had chosen me to provide Julie with the latter. This had meant missing most of my own wife’s encounter with her young lover Mitch but it had been an amazing experience.

At my hands – or rather my mouth and tongue – Julie had responded spectacularly well to her first oral sex, reaching orgasm almost the instant my tongue had touched her overly-hooded clitoris. In front of her cuckold husband, she had climaxed loudly and messily onto my face as I had tongued and fingered her on the sofa.

Stunned by her first clitoral orgasms, Steve had immediately mounted her and begun the formidable fucking that to my amazement was still taking place. I had missed most of this as I ran back upstairs just in time to see my own wife receive yet another load of semen from her own illicit inseminator.

Alice was now dozing in her young lover’s arms so, believing the evening to be coming to an end, I had taken the opportunity to get some refreshment for all of us upstairs. As I had descended the stairs I could hear the familiar creak-creak-creak of the sofa in the lounge and the high pitched female squeals that told of Julie and Steve’s continued fornication. I had glanced into the room to see Julie on all fours on the rug, her pregnant belly hanging low while Steve took her from behind in long, deep, controlled strokes.

And then I had found her husband cowering in the kitchen.

Earlier in the evening Gary, a cuckold of only a few weeks, had watched anxiously as his lovely, highly pregnant wife had been seduced and undressed before performing her first ever fellatio on her lover Steve then had finally reached orgasm under my own ministrations. Steve had been mounting her as I left and I had assumed that Gary had continued to watch the remarkable spectacle.

But it seems he had reached his limit.

“It’s hard to bear at first,” I reassured him, “but you’ll get there.”

He scowled at me, downed half a glass of wine in one gulp then looked at his watch.

“We’ve got to take the babysitter home in ten minutes,” he said helplessly, “how can I leave her here… like that?”

As if on cue, another ecstatic wailing sound came across the hallway as Steve brought his latest conquest to yet another climax.

Shit! I thought. I had completely forgotten about our own childcare. Fortunately the local girl we were using that evening could usually sleep over in the spare room but...

I excused myself, went out into the hallway and made a quick call home on Carmen’s landline. After extorting a huge bonus, our sitter finally agreed to stay overnight and I thanked her profusely. When I returned to the kitchen, Gary had straightened out his clothes and was pulling on his jacket.

“It’s no use,” he said in a highly distressed voice, “I can’t stay here any longer…”

Whether he meant he couldn’t stay and listen to his wife’s rampant infidelity any longer of whether their babysitter had to leave would remain unknown because the next thing I knew, he had half run out of the front door and their car was revving up in the driveway.

Julies’ next orgasmic moan was accompanied by the squeal of tyres on concrete, then she fell silent.

I tiptoed out of the kitchen and carried three glasses upstairs. The lovers were still lying together in the hot, messy bed, Alice’s eyes closed in a post-climax glow. I moved towards her hoping for my usual post-fucking treat but before I could even begin to think about my much-needed creampie, I heard slow, soft footsteps on the stairs then Steve appeared in the bedroom doorway with Carmen a short way behind him. He was naked, his well-toned chest bare and slightly sweaty from his exertions downstairs, his legs strong and athletic in the candlelight.

His cock, though not as intimidating as Mitch’s was still impressive despite being only half-erect, hanging dark and angry between his thighs. For a moment I wondered what Julie’s vulva looked like and felt like after her noisy intimate encounter with this monster organ.

Steve’s eyes were fixed on the bed where my wife lay, eyes closed, exhausted next to her young lover. Her head was on his chest, her arm draped across his midriff in adoration.

“Very sweet,” Carmen said quietly then looked at me and smiled, “is everything ok?”

I gulped and nodded, ridiculously embarrassed after all this woman had seen and done with us and to us.

“Yes. Thank you,” for a split second I realised what I was thanking her for and my stomach churned.

At the sound of my voice, Alice opened an eye and smiled at me.

“Are you ok?” I asked. She beamed dreamily and murmured.

“I’m wonderful…”

“But the evening isn’t over yet,” Carmen said enigmatically and crossing to the bed, she bent over and whispered something in Mitch’s ear. He looked at Alice, then at me, then back at Carmen and I saw him ask her something.

Carmen burst out laughing.

“You’re a noble young man but trust me; she couldn’t be in better hands,” she said, kissing him on the forehead affectionately. “Besides you’re in for a treat yourself.”

Reluctantly, Mitch rose to his feet, his young, Olympic trained swimmer’s body, the toned, well-defined muscles of his chest and arms looking awesome in the candlelight. He bent over and whispered something in my wife’s ear. She looked puzzled then disappointed. They kissed full on the lips, mouths wide open, tongues active and eager then Carmen took him by the hand and led him naked towards the landing.

As he passed through the door he turned and mouthed something to the lovely woman he had just comprehensively possessed. I could have sworn it was ‘I love you’ but can’t be sure. What I can be sure is that my pretty, rather dishevelled wife merely smiled broadly and indulgently back at him and that a moment later I could hear his and Carmen’s voices and footsteps going downstairs.

This left my recently fucked wife, her original seducer Steve and of course me, the cuckold husband in the bedroom together. Alice was looking at Steve with an expression somewhere between admiration, adoration and apprehension as he slowly crossed to the bed where she lay.

He perched on the edge of the mattress, his semi erect cock still dark and threatening and began to stroke my wife’s stocking clad legs and flat, toned tummy. Obviously still tired, Alice ran her fingers over his strong arms and chest and a moment later had raised her lips to his. They kissed slowly and lovingly, Steve’s hands moving all over her svelte body from her smooth shoulders to her slightly bony hips.

Then, with barely a break to their embrace, Steve swivelled his body around until he was lying full length alongside my lovely wife, sliding close up against her, his muscular chest against her long smooth back. I guessed she could feel his semi-erect cock against her back of her legs because she murmured softly.

“Please Steve… I’m so sore…” she protested softly but without conviction.

“Shhh! Don’t worry; I’ll be gentle,” he murmured, snuggling close behind her, his chest now pressed lightly against her back, his mouth on her shoulders, neck and ears.

They cuddled for a while, all the time Steve rubbing his body gently against hers, his cock against her slender, toned buttocks.

“How is it now...?” he asked in a whisper.

“Mmmm. It’s niiiiiice,” my wife replied, wriggling her bottom back against his groin.

Steve’s left hand began to stroke Alice’s side, from her knee, along the back of her thigh to her waist, then up to her tiny breasts before returning to her hips.

“Mmmmm,” she moaned again.

Then, gently but firmly, Steve placed the fingers of his left hand under her knee and raised her leg slightly, opening up her groin. His cock, now almost fully erect, slipped high between her thighs. Alice took a deep breath as his shaft rubbed up against her angry vulva.

“Still ok, Ali?” Steve whispered again, lowering her leg to trap his erection hard against her slit.

“Mmmm yesss,” she replied, “it’s lovely…”

Very slowly and gently, Steve began to rock back and forth, dragging his shaft along her slit. Alice began to breathe deeply and noisily, her arousal increasing despite her previous exhaustion. A thrill flashed through me as I imagined that, for the first time, I might witness my wife being fucked by both her lovers in a single evening.

This would truly be a night to remember! But the action on the bed was continuing and I watched spellbound.

“how does it make you feel?” Steve asked her softly.

In response, Alice turned her head and kissed him full on the lips. The angle was strange and they kissed awkwardly for a while, Steve’s cock still sliding back and forth against her body until eventually Alice broke the kiss.

“Maybe… maybe… maybe it would be ok…” she said under her breath.

It was a clear invitation and Steve took his cue instantly. With a huge smile, he lifted her upper leg once again and wriggled closer against her.

“Oooh!”

The surprised exclamation from my wife’s lips told me that despite the awkward angle, Steve had managed to penetrate her from behind. A thrill shot through me; for the first time I had seen my lovely innocent wife take two men’s cocks in a single evening!

But Steve was pressing his advantage. He leaned back a little then began to move back and forth again in tiny, careful thrusts, his time his cock inside my wife’s well-used vagina.

“Ohhhhh!” she breathed, “Ohhh that’s nice…”

He sawed back and forth a little faster, his hips moving steadily and with determination, his arms reaching round her torso to cup her tiny breasts then stroke her tummy on their descent to her groin. Alice responded by bending forward slightly, exposing more of her vulva to his attention and making access easier.

“OhhhHHH!” she gasped again as his cock slipped a little deeper into her body.

I looked closely to see what was happening; Steve’s fingers had slipped deep between my wife’s thighs; he appeared to be fingering the top of her slit as his cock moved in and out of her vagina from below. Alice’s breathing grew deeper and noisier, her chest rising and falling as Steve worked wonders on her arousal.

“Mmmmmyyyyeeeesssss!”

Her moans grew louder and louder and, from what I could see of the bunched muscles on his forearm, Steve’s fingers were working overtime on my wife’s clitoris. It was only a matter of a minute or so before the first minor climax rippled through her body.

“Oooooowwwwwwwyyyeeessss!”

Alice was clearly lubricating wildly if the wet noises filling the room and the stronger, familiar smell emanating from her groin were anything to go by. Sensing this, Steve begin to thrust harder and faster, fingering her more and more energetically until her whole body shook against him, a precursor to a massive orgasm...

Which didn’t happen!

Confidently expecting my sweet wife to climax at Steve’s expert hands as surely as sweet, pregnant Julie was even then shrieking out her orgasms with Mitch downstairs, I was completely wrong footed when, instead of bringing her to her first proper orgasm, Steve held my wife’s conquered body close in his arms, his cock motionless within her.

A wave of disappointment washed over me. Surely the evening couldn’t stop now. True, I had enjoyed my treat between Julie’s thighs but the disappointment of ending the evening without the heady mixture of a lover’s semen and my wife’s juices in my mouth and lungs was hard top bear.

“Keep watching,”

Carmen’s voice at my side was low and conspiratorial, almost drowned out by the wails and howls now coming up the stairs from the lounge. Presumably Julie had now discovered that Steve’s wasn’t the only cock in the world worth having inside her; it wasn’t even the biggest or wielded by the most energetic lover.

But my attention was fixed on my wife, who lay on her side as Steve pulled his still-hard erection out of her vagina. There was a look of puzzled disappointment on her face too but I could see how tired she was. Mitch’s fucking had been so comprehensive that I had expected Steve’s contribution to barely register and in a perverse, masochistic way I had felt proud when she had indicated she could take him on too.

His cock still huge and hard against his lower belly, Steve rolled onto his back and reached into the bedside cabinet, pulling out two small items. As I stood against the wall watching, I saw him tear open a small square packet, extract the contents and roll the small flexible item over the length of his erect penis.

A condom? Steve had never used a condom before when he had been fucking my wife, hence my love for creampies. A condom meant there would be none for me to enjoy!

A perverse wave of disappointment flowed through me but was cut short when Steve then took the other item, a small plastic bottle in his right hand and squirted some of its contents into onto the fingers of his left. Alice’s eyes were closed, her breathing heavy. She was exhausted and paid no attention to what Steve was doing behind her.

But I was watching him closely! Something unusual was going on.

Steve began to stroke my wife’s slender back with his right hand, from her shoulders, down her spine to her slim, athletic hips, then across her tight, toned buttocks. I heard her sigh contentedly and raise her knees slightly. His hand began to stroke the soft smooth flesh at the back of her thighs, from just behind her knees up towards her vulva. From where I stood, I couldn’t see how her tender parts looked but after such a violent session with Mitch and a brief penetration by Steve, she could only be red and raw.

Steve’s right hand moved smoothly over her flesh as if seeking her sorest parts. She winced briefly and I imagined his fingers had found his target. I expected him to pause or to try and take her again from behind but instead he began to rub her bottom with his left hand; the hand covered with whatever it was in the plastic bottle.

I watched spellbound. At first Steve’s actions seemed to soothe my sex-battered wife’s soreness. Alice sighed and moaned softly at his touch, her hips writhing against the fingers that caressed her private parts. Steve quickly squirted more of the substance onto his fingers and returned to whatever his task was. Alice moaned again and wriggled, this time a little uncomfortably.

Then a frown crossed her brow.

“What... what... are you doing...?” she murmured, more puzzled than concerned.

“Shhhh... it’s ok... just relax...” I heard Steve whisper into the back of her head.

“But that’s... that’s my... you’re... Oh! Oh! What... OhhhWWW!”

Alice’s body jumped on the bed, her hips moving forwards as Steve’s hand did its job.

“Shhhh... relax Ali... you’ll enjoy it...” Steve’s voice was soft and seductive but I could see my wife was unsure.

His hand was invisible behind her hips but I could see the muscles on his arm rippling as his fingers did their job out of sight – whatever that job was.

“Oh! Please... Please... I don’t know... I’ve never...”

Alice’s voice sounded anxious but her body was betraying her, complying willingly with her lover’s wishes. Steve reached over waist and raised her upper leg, bending her knee towards her chest and exposing the cleft in her athletic bottom further. For a moment I was ridiculously reminded of the ‘recovery position’ I had been taught in first Aid at school, but there had been no gorgeous, sexy, naked girls to practice on then.

“Move closer, Mister C!”

Carmen’s voice in my ear made me jump. I turned to see the She-Devil at my shoulder, on her face an expression of mischief so profound it looked almost evil.

“What’s going on?” I hissed as she literally pushed me closer to the bed.

“Move closer; you’ll see!”

I shuffled silently forward until I had reached the foot of the bed. My back was still against the bedroom wall but I could just about make out what was going on in the shadows. I stared, blinked then stared again in disbelief.

The long middle finger of Steve’s left hand was deep in my wife’s anus, being gently but firmly swivelled from left to right and back. Alice’s body was tense, I could tell and she was clearly uncertain about what was being done to her but was in no serious pain and in her exhausted, orgasm-denied-still-aroused state was offering no real resistance.

“See?” Carmen, whispered, “I told you I’d think of something.”

“You mean he’s going to...” but I couldn’t finish the sentence.

“Bugger her? Oh yes… unless she resists. But she’s not good at resisting, is she?”

“Oh my God!”

It was true; my lovely wife had become a pushover when it came to sex with other men and there was no sign of any real resistance being offered now. Before my eyes, Steve wriggled awkwardly into position behind Alice’s exposed cleft, both still lying on their sides, my wife’s upper knee raised high, her leg bent as his finger worked its way around and in and out of her anus.

She gasped and winced as a second finger joined the first, stretching her anus. A soft whimpering sound emanated from her throat as Steve worked his fingers in and out and round and round my wife’s hidden prize.

His cock was mostly in shadow but I had already seen its large size, intimidating dark colour and knew what effect it could have on my wife’s body. I could just about make out his hand guiding the head of his shaft closer to where his fingers penetrated my wife’s sphincter.

He raised his head and looked straight into my eye. There was a twinkle in his expression, a sudden withdrawal of his hand, a surge from his hips...

“OoooowwwWWWW!”

Alice’s eyes and mouth burst wide open and a yowl escaped her lips.

“Yes!” Carmen hissed triumphantly.

I stared at the bed, stunned at the thought that I had just watched another man’s cock really, actually penetrate my sweet wife’s anus. Another man’s erection was at that moment inside her rectum; a place where not even I had ever been!

“Oh my GODDDDD!”

The high-pitched squeal that escaped her lips was quickly choked off as if her chest had been robbed of air. She squirmed and wriggled but Steve’s hands held her hips firmly, keeping his cock inside her body.

“Ooooowww!”

“It’s ok, Ali,” Steve reassured her.

“Hurts… it hurts… takeitouttakeitout..”

She moved her bottom forward as if to escape but his hips pursued her, keeping his cock within her rectum, refusing to withdraw.

“Shhh! It’s ok. The worst part is over. Try and relax... you’re going to love it...”

“It’s so big…”

“So we’ll take it very slooowlyyyyy!”

Alice was gasping for breath as her body tried to adjust to the invading shaft that I could see had barely penetrated her. I saw Steve squirt another dollop of lube onto his fingers then his hand disappeared from sight between their two bodies.

A moment later his hands were on her hips and he had started to thrust forward and backward in tiny, tightly controlled movements, each time penetrating my wife’s body a little deeper.

Alice’s face was a picture of surprise, discomfort and puzzlement as her rectum was slowly filled by Steve’s cock. Her eyes went from wide open to tightly closed in a split-second, as did her mouth until she began to bite her lower lip.

“There... that’s better, Ali...”

Steve’s voice was reassuring but Alice’s body was still tense. She brought her knees up higher almost into a foetal position then squealed as this new exposure allowed Steve to slip his cock deeper still into her body.

“Good girl, Ali! Nearly there now… try and relax… there!”

“It’s so big… so full…”

“That’s because you’ve got all of me in your ass, Ali. All of me! That’s my girl! It will start to feel good soon!”

He rested, his lower belly pressed against my wife’s back, his invisible cock buried deep in her rectum, his fingers gently stroking her arms, sides and back then her belly and buttocks.

“Can you feel yourself loosening?” he whispered into her ear. She gulped then nodded, her teeth still biting her lower lip. “That’s good. I can feel it too. Now we’ll take it very easily.”

Slowly and carefully, Steve began to draw his cock back from her rectum, then equally slowly thrust it in. He did it again, then a third time and I saw the look on my wife’s face begin to soften, the lines of pain fading rapidly.

“That’s really good. You’re getting looser and looser. Does it feel nice yet?”

The answer was beginning to be obvious as Alice’s face changed again. Her body began to twist and stretch slowly as if adjusting to this new sensation, learning to find first the most comfortable, then the most pleasurable position.

Steve’s thrusting grew a little faster and more forceful; I could hear the sound of his lower belly slapping against my wife’s slender buttocks with each slightly awkward stroke.

“mmmmmm”

The low sound emanating from Alice’s tightly closed lips was one of surprise mixed with unexpected pleasure. In response, Steve increased his pace, his efforts rewarded by another long, low moan over the strange new sound of an ass being fucked.

‘Slup… slup… slup… slup!’

“Ohhh Steeeve!”

‘Slup… slup… slup… slup!’ the pace was a little faster now.

“Hhhhhhhhhhh” she croaked, her eyes once again wide open, staring into the blankness of the candle-lit bedroom.

‘Sulp-slup… Slup-slup…’ a little faster still.

“Does it still hurt?” I heard Steve whisper. Alice was unable to speak but first nodded then shook her head decisively.

“I don’t know,” she moaned, “it’s soooo....”

‘Slup-slup-slup-slup…’

“OhhhhhhooowwwwwohhhhhmyyyyGooodddd!”

I will never forget the look on my wife’s face as the first anal orgasm of her life began to take hold. Building much more slowly than her many vaginal climaxes, it appeared to begin in her chest rather than her loins but when it struck, it spread like lightning.

Her wailing stopped as if choked off and she fell silent though her mouth gaped open wide; her eyes were wider than a child’s at Christmas and her face and neck were twisted in an extraordinary grimace as Steve thrust himself over and over into her rectum.

“Chrrriiisssttt!”

Alice’s legs bent up to her chest, then straightened out in slow motion as her fingers stretched claw-like across the rumpled sheet in front of her. This was like nothing I had seen before!

Steve’s thrusting was smooth and controlled but relentless. Seconds later my wife’s body began to flex and she rolled slowly onto her front, Steve following closely, his cock never leaving her anus until she lay face first on the white cotton with her lover on her back. As I watched, he deftly slipped his knees between hers and forced her legs grotesquely wide.

“Nnnnngh!”

Alice moaned into the mattress as this new position let Steve’s cock slip a few precious millimetres deeper into her rectum. Steve’s weight was fully on her, pressing hard against her toned buttocks, driving her lower belly into the mattress as his thrusting grew faster and deeper. For the second time in a single evening I was watching my wife lying face down on the bed as a man fucked her hard from behind. But this time the man’s cock was somewhere completely new!

“How does it feel, Mister Cuckold?”

My eyes had been fixed so firmly on my wife’s anal defloration that I had all but forgotten Carmen was close by.

“W... What?”

“Watching you wife lose her last cherry? How does it feel watching my husband fucking your sweet, innocent wife in the ass? She’s never let you do that, has she, Mister Cuckold!”

No reply was needed or could possibly be adequate.

“And she’s really getting into it now. Look!”

Carmen was certainly right. Any resistance my wife had been offering had now disappeared completely; Steve was fucking her exactly as he wanted. Alice’s legs were spread wide apart, giving her lover free access to her private parts and he was taking full if careful advantage of her.

“Ahhh! Ahhh! Ahhh! Ahhh!”

Alice’s moans, muffled by the mattress, showed only too clearly how pleasure and pain had merged together; I could see her sweet face grimacing as waves of both washed over her.

How long could this last? I knew how strong her appetite for ‘normal’ sex could be with the right man but had no idea how her body could endure this new, unfamiliar onslaught.

Then, as I watched, Steve paused in his thrusting. For a moment he pulled back, his monstrous condom-covered cock slipping from my wife’s anus. I gasped as I saw it gaping open, a dark circle against the paleness of her bottom. Confused grimaces crossed my pretty wife’s face as if she couldn’t understand whether his absence was a relief or a disappointment. Certainly I felt disappointed if this was how it was all to end.

But I needn’t have worried; a moment later, Steve had slipped his arm beneath her waist, raised her torso from the bed and with his other hand, stuffed two pillows under her hips. When he lowered her back down, my wife’s buttocks were raised obscenely towards both her lover and her audience; her legs spread wide, her body totally exposed to his whims, her newly violated anus still gaping.

Steve moved quickly back into place, his cock in his hand. Alice squealed as, out of my line of sight, his cock was thrust back into her rectum.

“Oh God! Please...” she moaned, her eyes tightly closed.

This time once his cock was fully inside, Steve didn’t hold back; taking his weight on his hands either side of her head, he rammed himself into her body hard and fast.

‘Slup-slup-slup-slup-slup-slup-slup-slup…’

“AaahhhhhhooooowwwwwWWWWW!”

‘Slup-slup-slup-slup-slup-slup-slup-slup…’

“AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH!”

Alice’s orgasm was like nothing I had seen before; her whole body convulsing beneath Steve’s powerful frame.

AdeleMoran
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AdeleMoran

The hollow, slapping sounds of their violent union filled the room and made my head spin. My cock was now so hard it was protruding stupidly from my shorts but I didn’t care as I stared and stared at the incredible action on the bed.

‘Slup-slup-slup-slup-slup-slup-slup-slup…’

“Jeeeeesssuuuussss heeelllpppp mmmeee!!”

Alice’s body throbbed and pulsed as another unfamiliar wave of this new kind of orgasm hit her, cutting off her voice after this last exclamation, her face was twisted and ugly as she came one final time…

‘Slup-slup-slup-slup-slup-slup-slup-slup…’

And then with a loud, bull-like bellow, Steve reached his own climax and began to cum. His rhythm broke, his back arched, his own face contorted as he began to fill the condom in my wife’s rectum with his semen.

“Nnngh! Nnngh! Nnngh!”

His voice was hard and crude as his body slammed into hers, forcefully, deliberately but with a slowing pace until eventually the thrusting stopped and the room went still.

“Oh my fucking God!” I whispered.

“You said it, Mister Cuckold,” Carmen replied quietly alongside me.

Small beads of sweat dripped from Steve’s forehead onto my wife’s slender back and buttocks as he softened inside her, panting. Alice was simply spent; her energy completely drained; she had been fucked almost literally into unconsciousness. I, her husband had seen only part of her ordeal and that had been shocking enough; who could blame her for falling asleep now?

Steve stroked her back and hips caringly with his fingertips – there was no doubting the genuine affection he had for his lover – before taking the base of his cock in his fingers and carefully withdrawing both his flaccid member and its semen-filed sheath from her anus. He stroked her back and buttocks gently for a moment longer, then carefully inverted the condom and squeezed all its sticky creamy contents onto Alice’s inert back where it lay in tiny pools on her skin.

I watched as Steve rose slowly to his feet, bent over and kissed Alice on one of her raised buttocks then crossed the bedroom floor to where his own wife Carmen was waiting for him. I felt his hand patting me on the back as he passed without saying anything; actions speak louder than words and Steve’s actions that evening had spoken volumes.

“It’s over to you now,” Carmen said quietly, taking her husband’s hand in hers as they left the room leaving my spent wife and me together; very soon I expected to hear the two of them making love in their own room next door, Steve still unaware than his She-Devil of a wife was in fact already pregnant.

The silence in the room was strange after all that had happened. I sat quietly on the bed alongside my exhausted, heavily breathing wife whose violated bottom was still propped on the pillows, her red, sore and slowly closing anus obscenely presented to me.

“Are you ok?” I asked her softly. She mumbled something which sounded like ‘tired’.

I ran my fingers along her slender back and spine, then over the slightly bony mounds of her athletic buttocks, my eyes fixed on the pools of semen lying on her soft skin. Eventually and inevitably I dipped my fingers into the gooey mess, rubbing it between my fingertips before raising them to my face.

I sniffed then licked Steve’s thick, seed from my hand, savouring the taste. Something was different! I scooped up another pool, sniffed and licked it, running it around my mouth. And then I realised that, having been in a condom, there were none of my wife’s juices mixed in with her lover’s seed. The strong, slightly acrid secretions from my orgasming wife were missing, and how badly I wanted to smell and taste them.

A strange feeling of disappointment passed through me, but I bent over anyway, kissed her back and bottom and lapped up the few reaming puddles of semen from her back and cheeks. There wasn’t very much; Steve must have ejaculated at least once before taking Alice’s last virginity; I knew from experience how much semen he would usually leave in my sweet wife’s vagina and wished there was more to see now.

I imagined Julie downstairs, taking Steve’s first huge ejaculation in her vagina before being inseminated multiple times by her new young lover Mitch. Now that the noises downstairs had stopped, was she lying there imagining all that sperm wriggling inside her though search for a fertile womb would be fruitless?

“Was it.. ok… for you?” Alice’s sleepy voice broke my reverie.

“It was amazing; YOU were amazing,” I smiled, leaning over to kiss her on the lips.

“You taste of Steve,” she smiled sheepishly.

I kissed her again.

“Do you need anything?” I asked softly, stroking her sweet face.

“Just sleep!”

I gently raised her hips and slipped the pillows out from underneath. She sank to the bed, the cleft between her buttocks closing, depriving me of the sight of her battered anus. It was probably best that way.

I stripped off my clothes, retrieved the duvet from its chair next to the wall and climbed naked onto the bed, pulling it over the pair of us. My wife snuggled up to me, her blonde hair in my face. I inhaled her sweet scent, a wonderful, intoxicating mixture of perfume, shampoo and recent sex.

I held her trembling body in my arms and hugged her close, listening to her breathing growing deeper and slower until she fell asleep in my arms.

The candles flickered but I let them burn; I was not going to leave my lovely, sweet wife alone now, not after all she had been through and clearly enjoyed that night. I lay quietly listening to the sounds of mating; Steve and Carmen’s apparently passionate copulation coming from the room next door and from downstairs where Mitch had apparently rested enough to do an even more comprehensive job on Julie than he had on Alice.

God alone knew how many times he had fucked that poor, pregnant girl, with and without her cuckold husband present. What would she be like in the morning?

What an evening! I thought, my head spinning. In a single dinner party, Carmen had arranged the loss of no less than three virginities, turned sweet, innocent Julie into a real Slut and of course moved Alice and me another big step along our Journey into Cuckoldry.

The sounds of sex faded, first from downstairs then from the room next door. Eventually I joined my exhausted wife in slumber.

***

I rose just after dawn the next morning after very little sleep, my peace broken once again by the ‘thump thump’ sounds that periodically came from the bedroom alongside ours and the less frequent wailing and moaning from the spare room where Mitch had apparently carried Julie to spend the rest of the night.

Alice was sound asleep alongside me, her poor body shattered and showing the familiar signs of having spent most of the night in abandoned copulation; wildly dishevelled hair; dark eyes with smudged make-up; absent lipstick and the beginnings of a new crop of hickeys on her neck and shoulders.

I went quietly downstairs to the kitchen dressed only in my jeans and one of Steve’s old T-shirts then made myself a mug of tea and sipped it, staring out of the window at the sunny day just beginning outside.

The familiar ‘morning after’ feeling that had followed most of Alice’s infidelities washed over me, a strange mixture of sadness that once again I had been cuckolded, satisfaction at the pleasure it had brought the woman I adored, relief that it was over at least for a while and, as the vivid memories flooded in, a rush of jealous pain combined with extraordinary arousal as witnessed by the large erection tenting my trousers.

For a moment I wondered whether Gary was in his kitchen too, feeling all the same feelings; learning what it felt like to be a cuckold and know it. Given all that had happened even before he had left, he couldn’t possibly have slept much either.

‘Creak-creak, creak-creak!’

The sound was slow and smooth but still recognisably one of lovemaking. I listened hard trying to work out which room it was coming from and which of the three women was being fucked one last time: Alice and Steve? Julie and Mitch? Carmen and Steve? Alice and Mitch? The only combination I knew it couldn’t be was Carmen and Mitch. Even when she wasn’t pregnant, Carmen would never let another man’s cock enter her womanly body.

I strained my ears but it was too quiet to tell and after a few minutes, the creaking ceased. Frustrated, I sat at the kitchen table, drank my tea and read the previous day’s newspaper for a few minutes, until a dark shape loomed in the doorway.

“Good... Good morning...” Mitch stammered as he shuffled into the room.

He was fully dressed with a kit bag in his hand but looked exhausted, his hair tousled and his clothes dishevelled. Moreover, he was looking at me with a worried, almost fearful expression on his face; the kind of expression you might well bear when meeting in person a man whose wife you had fucked and inseminated only hours before.

“Good morning,” I replied, “did you sleep well?”

“Yes… Um... OK, thanks... um... sorry I...”

“Don’t worry,” I interrupted, but only after letting him stammer and mumble for a good minute, “I’m not going to attack you. Not as long as you take good care of my wife, ok?”

“Ok. Thanks,” he nodded sheepishly, looking more like the young man he really was than the stud he had been last night.

“If you can keep a secret, so can I,” I added meaningfully. Mitch blushed and wriggled awkwardly. I assumed he was thinking of his lovely girlfriend; one who would unquestionably dump him if she learned of his sexual escapades with Alice and Julie.

I glowed slightly inside. After all I had watched him do to my wife it seemed a childish, meaningless thing to do but I felt the need to show him I wasn’t a pushover in all things; I had become a cuckold for my wife’s sake, not for his!

“Um… I’m sorry but… but I’ve got training today and… um… Carmen said she’d take me to the station…” he looked at his watch almost in panic, “but she’s not up and...”

“You need to catch a train? When?” He told me.

“Jesus, Mitch! I’d better run you down now! Can you see my shoes?”

Less than a minute later we were in our MPV driving too quickly down the road towards the station, my feet jammed uncomfortably into a pair of Steve’s trainers.

There was an awkward silence in the car along with a powerful smell of sex that could only have come from Mitch. His body language told me clearly how tense and uptight he was, as if still afraid of me despite my assurances.

“Mitch,” I eventually broke the silence, “you don’t need to worry. You haven’t done anything Alice and I didn’t want you to do.”

The look of relief on his face was extraordinary.

“You don’t have to be afraid,” I continued, “you just have to be discreet, ok? I’m sure you understand that. You wouldn’t want your lovely girlfriend to find out what happened here or in Spain, would you?”

“Christ no! Please don’t ever tell her...”

“Then you’ll understand that you must be completely discreet about the rest of us. There are kids involved too. I know it’s not what married couples normally get up to but it’s what we enjoy.”

“I understand.”

My voice was unusually stern for me but I finished with a smile.

“I hope so. I think you enjoy being part of it too. If you keep it to yourself; if it all remains secret, you never know when the opportunity might arise again, do you?”

This time the broad smile on his face told me all I needed to know. As I swung the car into the station forecourt I realised that the boy was going to be ok and so were we. Mitch stepped out of the car, grabbed his kit bag from the back seat then leaned in towards me again.

“Thanks for the lift,” he said, for a moment awkward again, “and for... you know!”

I shook his hand, the hand that only hours ago had been on my wife’s body.

“You should probably have a shower before getting close to anyone… important,” I told him quietly.

He looked thunderstruck as he mumbled.

“Yeah… um… yeah of course… thanks a lot…”

“Good luck in your training,” I said, looking him straight in the eye, “and thank you for... for all you’ve done for us!”

He beamed at me, his smile making him look five years younger, then closed the door, waved and ran into the station.

When I returned to Carmen and Steve’s house, Julie and Gary’s car was in the driveway again. I parked alongside but as I approached the front door, key in hand I noticed Gary sitting in the front seat. He looked pale and his eyes were big and red as if he’d been awake all night.

I smiled and waved to him and received a pained smile in return then he stepped out of the car and fell in step alongside me as we entered the house. I felt him tense up as he crossed the threshold and when we entered the empty kitchen and I began to make strong coffee I knew his first question wouldn’t be far away.

“I’m not sure I can stand it!” he said quietly but directly, wrong-footing me for a moment.

“Now you’re a cuckold?” I replied, trying to be direct myself and keep emotion out of my voice.

“Yes! No! I don’t know,” his voice sounded strained, “I suppose that IS what I am now but…”

His voice faded and I thought for a moment.

“It’s not easy, that’s true but... you love your wife, don’t you?” I eventually asked.

“Of course! I’m crazy about her! I adore her!”

“That’s good and it shows. I love Alice too. And you want to make her happy?”

“More than anything else in the world.”

“And that shows too! Think of it this way; you’re a good husband, you care for your wife, take care of all her needs, support her in her career, with your new family, you do all you can for her. You find you can make her happy in every respect but one. You can’t make her truly happy in bed, can you?”

He looked at the floor.

“We are… were… quite a naïve couple. Neither of us had slept with anyone else before… before…”

“Before Carmen happened?” I finished his sentence. Gary nodded and I chuckled. “She’s a force of nature, isn’t she? I suppose the two of us should think of our lives as clearly divided between BC and AC.”

“Before Carmen and After Carmen?” he grinned sheepishly and I nodded, for a moment wondering where all this wisdom I was professing had come from.

“Now, thanks to her, both of us have learned how great sex can be for our wives in the right circumstances and with the right lover. It just turns out that the right lover isn’t either of us.”

He laughed mirthlessly, “That’s one way of looking at it I suppose.”

“Then accept it, Gary. I’d guess that you get incredibly aroused watching her being seduced and then fucked. Then you feel dirty and guilty afterwards; partly for letting it happen at all - even though you know it’s what she really wants - partly for enjoying seeing someone else’s cock where only yours should be, but mostly because for men like us, watching our wives have incredible multiple orgasms is the most erotic thing on earth!”

He was nodding so I continued:

“And of course there’s the whole Alpha Male issue. Being a cuckold means accepting you’re not the Alpha Male in your wife’s bed any more. In one way that’s a disgrace, a cause of shame, in another it’s truly liberating. In both cases it’s arousing as hell and you feel guilty about that too.”

“You do understand,” Gary smiled again wanly.

“I’ve been a cuckold for longer than you, that’s all,” I reassured him though hearing my voice say these things out loud was a strange experience. I was amazed at my own words and realised that I was probably expressing my own deep feelings for the first time.

“It’s true what you say,” Gary replied, a look of real relief on his face, “and on top of that I’m worried she’ll leave me for a better lover. Now I’ve seen what a real orgasm looks like I can’t see why she would stay with a man who can’t give her one. She’s already changed so much I’m worried I won’t be able to keep her!”

“But you ARE giving her orgasms Gary,” I insisted, “it’s just not your cock or your mouth that’s providing them. You love her enough and care for her enough to let her have what she needs even if it means being submissive sometimes and letting another man fuck her. In a way it’s the ultimate in love and adoration.”

“Don’t you worry you’ll lose Alice? I could hear how much she was enjoying it last night. Aren’t you worried she’ll want it all the time and leave you?”

“Yes! Of course I worry! There IS always that risk, I suppose, but there’s a risk in any relationship. What if she got so frustrated with my performance in bed that she found a lover on her own? That’s a much greater risk to a marriage than what we do and what you’ve started to do. You’re making sure she can have what she needs in a safe and caring environment; she’ll love you even more for it.

“Besides, pretty much every other aspect of our marriage is really strong, and now Alice is getting such amazing sex too it’s become even stronger in many ways.” I thought for a moment. “But you do have to keep on your toes; try and spot the signs that she’s getting frustrated early and make arrangements yourself before she gets unhappy.”

Gary sighed and sat down at the table. There was a sound from upstairs like the movement of feet and we both raised our eyes to the ceiling.

“How long did it go on for after I left,” he asked quietly as if not wanting to know the answer.

“Most of the night,” I replied honestly, “I heard them through the wall.”

“Julie and Steve?”

“Only Mitch after you left; they spent the whole night together,” I saw him wince at the news. “Carmen took Steve away after he’d finished with Alice. She gets a bit... territorial afterwards,” I shrugged. “I didn’t get much sleep.”

Gary pulled a face. “Neither did I; none at all. I’ve just dropped the baby off with my parents for a few hours to come and collect Julie. She’ll want to get home and clean herself up before she sees anyone.”

“Is there any coffee left?”

A voice came from behind me and I span round to see my lovely wife standing in the doorway dressed in nothing but Steve’s blue bath robe. Although she had removed the remains of her make-up and tried to tidy her hair, there was no mistaking what that familiar, tired look on her face meant; she had been thoroughly and comprehensively fucked once again and was feeling the after-effects big-time.

Springing to my feet, I poured a large mug of the strong black liquid and handed it to her, kissing her briefly on her lips which were a little swollen and puffy. I could only imagine what the rest of her felt like and looked like.

“How are you feeling?” I asked. Alice looked meaningfully at Gary as if embarrassed to speak in front of him then sighed as if remembering she had little left to hide.

“I’m shattered,” she confessed then whispered so only I could hear, “and really, really sore… down there!”

“Is there anything I can do to help? Anything I can get?”

“Can we stop at the pharmacy on the way home?”

“Of course.”

“Thanks. And thanks for… for last night. Thanks for… for everything. You’re a very special man, you know? I love you so much!”

She kissed me on the lips again. She tasted salty and there was a powerful aroma of stale sex on her body.

“I need a bath. See you later Gary!”

She kissed me once again, squeezing my fingers in her free hand then glided silently from the room. I heard soft footsteps on the stairs followed a few moments later by the sound of running water. Slightly dazed, I turned to where Gary was standing, stunned.

“Jesus! Now I think I understand,” he said, astounded.

***

A short time later, Carmen entered the kitchen fully dressed in jeans and a tight dark blue top which if anything exaggerated her womanly curves compared with my wife’s skinny, almost androgynous figure. She looked tired but was bright, happy and full of mischief.

“How are my two favourite cuckolds this morning?” she asked, helping herself to orange juice from the fridge.

Gary and I exchanged glances before he smiled resignedly and replied.

“We’re good thanks but it seems I’ve got a lot to learn and get used to if we’re going to do more of... of this kind of thing.”

Carmen grinned wickedly. “From what I saw last night, your sweet Julie isn’t going to make do with just any old cock in future. You’ll be doing a lot more of ‘this kind of thing’. Still, you’ve got a good teacher there,” she squeezed my upper arm, “I’ve never known a couple take to the lifestyle like these two – though you and Julie come a close second!”

I noticed Gary blush and lower his eyes but Carmen hadn’t finished.

“But you’ll find out yourself soon. I heard movement in her room as I came past,” she continued, “I’d better warn you though; Mitch is quite an athlete as well as having a huge cock. She’s probably worn out, poor thing.”

“Oh... well… I’d better… I’d better go up and see if she’s all right,” he bumbled, pushing past Carmen and me and almost running upstairs.

For a few moments there was silence in the kitchen; the sort of silence that occurs between two friends who are relaxed together and have a shared history; a silence broken only by the sounds of Carmen making tea.

“Was it what you wanted?” I eventually asked as she poured two cups and turned towards me.

The smile on her face told me all I needed to know.

“Nearly perfect! I told you we’d remind her why she became a slut in the first place. I don’t think your lovely wife will fall in love with Mitch now, do you? The only disappointment was Gary missing the finale when he had to leave, apart from that…”

“Did you arrange with Steve for Alice to…”

“Be buggered for the first time?”

I nodded though the word was horrible. Carmen laughed.

“No, that just came to him at the time. I think you credit me with more power than I really have. I can set the scene, get the players into position but once the action starts, it’s in the hands of the Gods.”

“More like the hands of the She-Devils!” I said. Carmen laughed out loud half choking on a mouthful of tea.

“The Gods made a good call as far as sweet goody-two-shoes Alice was concerned. She really got into it in the end, didn’t she? Is she sore this morning?” she eventually asked.

“Very sore, she says,” I smiled, remembering the astonished look on my wife’s as Steve’s cock entered her rectum for the first time.

“Well you can tell her from me that the more she does it, the easier it gets – and the better it gets too!”

So I had just learned something new about Carmen and her little secrets, hadn’t I?

“If you don’t mind, I think I’ll wait a while before trying again though,” came a familiar voice from behind me.

Once again, Alice had entered the room without me noticing. Both Carmen and I span round to see her standing in the doorway. Freshly showered but without make-up and in the white dress she had worn last night, my lovely wife still looked gorgeous. True, her hair was more tousled, the dress very much more rumpled than she would have preferred and her slim legs were now bare but she was still recognisably the drop-dead gorgeous woman who wore my ring and had arrived with me little more than a dozen hours ago.

She crossed to my side and I felt her take my hand, squeezing my fingers between hers.

“We’d better go and relieve the babysitter, don’t you think?”

I looked quickly at my watch.

“Goodness, you’re right. An overnight like this will cost us a fortune!” I joked.

We kissed and hugged Carmen our goodbyes before going outside to the car, still hand in hand. As Alice bent to peck her friend on the cheek, I saw Carmen whisper something in her ear and for a moment felt jealous. Then the absurdity of it hit me; if watching my own wife being fucked by Steve didn’t make me jealous, why should Carmen and Alice sharing a secret have that effect?

We drove for a while in companionable silence before Alice first spoke.

“Did you know it would happen?”

“I knew no more than you,” I replied truthfully.

“Did it upset you when he…”

“Fucked you in the ass?” I finished her sentence. Alice winced.

“It sounds so nasty when you say it that way.”

“Sorry. It didn’t look like you thought it was nasty though. At least not all the time. Was it good for you?”

“It hurt like hell to start with,” she said pensively, “I couldn’t believe how big it felt inside me but then I seemed to loosen up and… wow!”

“I know, it looked like you were feeling wow!” I grinned, “but you’re paying a price this morning?”

“I can handle it,” she grinned back, “in a way it feels like I’ve... reached a new stage... grown up or something.”

“Like lost your cherry all over again?” I suggested.

“I suppose so,” she grinned and blushed. I grinned back at her, still amazed that this lovely, sexy woman really was my wife.

“Would you want to do it again?” I asked, hoping for the right answer. It came instantly.

“It depends,” she replied her eyes on me, “partly on how you feel about it. I mean I wouldn’t want to do anything that you couldn’t live with. I need to know you would still love and respect me... afterwards.”

I turned to her in astonishment. “Alice! There’s nothing you could ever do that would stop me loving you, and as for respect? Well if anything this lifestyle has made me admire and respect you more than ever. I adore you, my little Hotwife. I want you to have all you need – and I mean ALL - even if it means I have to watch you being fucked by other men.”

I’m not normally one to make speeches but as I spoke them I knew my words were nothing but the truth and for a moment my lovely wife was stunned into silence.

“Even... like that?” she eventually asked.

“Even... ‘like that’!” I mimicked her voice quite accurately and she laughed as I added, “was it as good as it looked? You looked like you were far, far away.”

“It was... amazing,” she confessed, “I’ve never felt anything like that before. It was much more intense; huge pleasure and real pain all mixed together; so much more powerful than any orgasm I can remember, it really caught me by surprise...”

Her eyes had gone dreamy and her hand had unconsciously moved to her breast as she continued:

“But I couldn’t do it again for a while and certainly not with anyone bigger than Steve. God knows how I’d be feeling now if it had been Mitch’s monster in my ass.”

These unusually crude words coming from so sweet and lovely a woman made me shiver with a strange mixture of arousal, excitement and revulsion.

There was another pause.

“How did Julie get on?” she asked, breaking the tension.

“She’s another natural according to Carmen and from what I saw she’s right.”

“You did more than watch her though,” she said in mock-chastisement then added, “was her... body... very different from mine? Down there?”

“Very different,” I replied honestly, “in look, smell and taste. And you both look, smell and taste quite different from Carmen too. It’s amazing really.”

Alice seemed to contemplate this for a moment before continuing.

“Did you make her cum?” I paused then decided honestly was the best policy.

“Yes I did!”

“Hard?”

“I think so. It looked like it.”

“I thought you would,” Alice said almost triumphantly, leaning back in her seat and patting my thigh as if she was patting a beloved dog that had just performed a trick for her friends. In a strange way I understood; she was proud of me and I glowed with pleasure!

“How did Gary handle it?” she asked.

“He’s not sure yet. He’s still in the guilt-wracked denial phase but I think he’ll get used to the idea.”

My lovely wife squeezed my thigh as I drove.

“Well he’d better get used to it; from what I saw and heard, Julie’s not going to be happy with that little cock of his any longer. Anyway, you got used to it and look how happy we are now!”

There was another, longer pause before she continued, “I meant what I said, you know. You’re a very special person. I know I’m lucky to have you.”

We were indeed happy. I positively glowed with pleasure at this praise from the woman I adored. Then she put the icing on the cake with five wonderful words.

“I do love you, Cucky-Boy!”

Published 
Written by JennyGently
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments