Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Magical Mix Of Kinks - Part 3

"Emma's exploits in the Caribbean"

18
2 Comments 2
1.6k Views 1.6k
3.3k words 3.3k words

Author's Notes

"A continuation of Tom's, Emma's, and Mike's (Cuck) story. <p> [ADVERT] </p>Based on real life."

Tom smiled to himself as he knew she was starting to learn.

Gently and tenderly, he pulled her dress down across her young bum cheeks and slowly spun her around. He smiled at her eyes that were burning bright with desire. “Come with me beautiful.” He took her hand in his. He felt her young soft skin and its coolness. Maybe his hand was still warm by the spanking he had administered just moments before. He led her through the open-plan living room and into the rear garden. Emma caught her breath, it was a typical picturesque tropical garden she had always imagined. Small in size but full of lush plants and a pool that looked so inviting. She couldn’t help immediately picturing herself being fucked naked by him and imagining sunbathing naked on the patio at the edge of the pool.

“Do you like?” Tom asked with warmth in his voice. She liked his mix of tenderness, confidence, and sexuality, his maturity, and how he matched up to exactly what she needed in a man.

“It’s so lovely, Daddy, so lovely.” She looked at him and gave a blushing smile. She gathered he knew what had flashed through her mind about being fucked in his pool.

Tom casually spoke as if he was selling the property to a potential buyer, “I forgot… while in the back garden or pool, you must be naked at all times.” He knew that’s what she longed to hear.

“Yes, Daddy… I will be naked.” She was becoming smitten in his control that echoed the message her spanked bum was now gently saying as it burned. She was so much more than her boyfriend back in England.

He led her to the rear of the garden and through a small gateway that led immediately onto the beach.

Emma felt the talcum powder like soft white sand under her feet. The gorgeous beach stretched out into the distance to her left. The sea was the most amazing dazzling bright blue, the blueish she had ever seen or knew existed. He kicked his shoes off and she copied and they both walked towards where the sea lapped against the beach. The water felt so warm against her feet and legs, it was paradise. They walked without saying anything for a few minutes, he was letting her unwind from her long journey, letting her get lost in the romance of the scenery and being next to him. She was just taking everything in and excited being just to him.

He broke the silence by sharing with her that he was taking her to one of his favorite bars to chill in and she laughed as he told her she needed her first cocktail in the Caribbean. Slightly further along the beach was a brightly painted wooden bar, it had character, fans rotating overhead to assist the light breeze from the sea to cool the patrons. About 20 people were sitting and standing, mostly couples and one group of six, all seemed to be having fun and enjoying themselves. How could you not, she thought.

He led her up to the bar and as she looked at the cocktail options, she snuggled into him so naturally. She could smell his rich cologne and felt his hand wrap around her naturally, letting his hand rest on her bum. As she enquired about which drinks were the tastiest, she felt his finger gently but assertively hook itself under the hem of her ‘barely there’ dress and then him slightly raising it to show the bottom corner of her bum clearly to anyone who was watching. Her juices started immediately, she knew it was him naughtily displaying to anyone watching she was his property, that he had total control over her and could do whatever he wanted sexually. She started to get wet hoping that some were watching. She turned to him and moved to kiss him, she was turned on. They kissed deeply, she loved this open affirmation that she was his. She loved how he kissed; manly, maturely, and with passion.

The first cocktails were placed in front of them but she was already giddy by just being near him. She whispered, “Daddy, I am all yours. All of me.” She meant it. His hand again moved up, momentarily pulling up her skirt to reveal her fully naked bum and the spanking marks she wore proudly to any that was watching, then he let the dress cascade back down as his hand moved up to caress her pretty young face.

“You have been mine for a long time now.” Her previous flickering doubts of whether he was the man she had been seduced by when she first arrived on the had been answered over and over. He was that man she had imagined being used by and had masturbated over so many times.

She knew deep down she had been his and automatically nodded in agreement and then broke out into a semi-shy smile before kissing him again. He wrapped his arm around her waist. She was under his spell. She was in bliss and was so wet, that she wondered why she hadn’t traveled out to be with this gorgeous sexy man sooner.

He ordered more drinks and they grabbed a table looking out towards the sea. They chatted and drank and laughed. The conversation was easy and unforced, it was multi-layered and she liked his worldliness and his natural playful charm. He was nothing like the man she lived with.

Tom led the conversation he wanted to know all about her life and her career, her family, and her interests. He was so interested and engaged in her role as a nurse, the stories she had, and all the work issues facing her. The alcohol continued to flow, they kissed, gazed at each other and she felt so happy. She felt desired, wanted and her body needed him. She could in turn see he wanted her mentally and physically.

Tom adored her youthful energy and her mature outlook on her life. He saw how beautiful she was, deep down, and how stunning she was physically. He had to capture her in this state. Reaching for his phone he said, “I need to take your photo of you. You are so gorgeous and beautiful.” He leaned over and tenderly flicked the left spaghetti strap off her shoulder causing it to fall down her arm. This had the effect of slightly revealing more of her young pert braless breast and just a fraction of her areola and now erect nipple. She felt so sexy. No man had ever made such a subtle change that made her feel so horny. He took a few pictures and was smiling from deep inside.

Tom glanced at his phone and looked up at her, “Not one message from your dumb boring fuck cuck boyfriend since you arrived. He is complying with my orders.”

She was initially shocked and hurt, for a fraction of a second, that her boyfriend hadn’t even tried to contact her. However, she quickly retraced her thoughts and had not thought of him once since she had been spanked for wearing his thong earlier on. Her mind then automatically turned to Tom’s power over her useless boyfriend and that made her clit throb.

She recalled the time when Tom had ordered her Mike to stay away in Leeds rather than come back to the flat when she had asked Tom to get him out of the house and, then how Tom controlled what and when he texted her while he was away. She masturbated hard over Tom in the bath that night and she knew her Mike had wanked himself hard at being controlled.

“My ex- pathetic boring dumb fuck boyfriend,” she replied.

She leaned forward to kiss Tom deeply again. She was falling for his power and his charm. He knew what she needed.

Tom smiled a knowing smile from deep within - he knew she was addicted to him already and that she was the perfect beautiful woman he always wanted to own, fuck and control. He also enjoyed having total control of her pathetic kink-crazed cuck of an ex-boyfriend. He wondered when he should share what her boyfriend had sexually committed to doing while he was home alone. If she knew it would break their relationship forever. Although he knew the cuck wasn’t good enough for his Emma, he wanted her to come to that conclusion before sharing his total control and her boyfriend's sexual depravity.

Emma probed, wanting to know what her ex was complying with, “Do you have total control over him?”

Tom professionally almost coldly replied, “No… only 90 - 95%”. His reply shocked her, she would have answered ‘Yes’ if she had that level of control Tom wanted utter control. She thought if she had ever had that control over her ex and knew she never had 90%. Any search of his internet history would find an array of kink porn that he looked at any time he was left alone which she knew demonstrated that she knew had that level of control.

Then she thought of Tom wanting ownership of her, she realized he expected 100% of her and she knew she had and wanted to give everything she could to please him. She was determined to be his perfect fuck toy.

Tom could see her processing his answer, “I know his deepest sexual desires and his perverted cravings. Many he’s never shared with you and….” He paused so she could concentrate, “I can fully understand why he’s never told you.” Tom paused again momentarily, “He is so easy to control.”

HonnyGyliaa
Online Now!
Lush Cams
HonnyGyliaa

Fuck what was her ex up to she thought!! How weak he must be to share all with Tom. She knew she didn’t know as much about the ex as she believed she did. She wanted to know more and even thought about challenging her ex by calling him immediately. Tom knew her conflict and explained he would share all when the time was right but stated this was their time being together.

At that point, Tom looked up and saw two of his friends walk into the bar. They nodded and walked over to say hello.

"Colin, Nate this is my girlfriend Emma.” Tom introduced her proudly. They were both middle-aged and browned by their days in the sun. As they sat down opposite, Tom’s hand slipped between her thighs indicating she needed to part her legs so he had access to her cunt. She naturally complied and allowed her shaved pussy to be caressed and fingered. The guys chatted normally about her trip and other things going on on the island. They didn’t let on that they knew what was happening, even when she had to stop in her tracks as her clit took control and prevented her from talking. She was kept on the edge for what seemed like hours. Her cocktails continued to flow and his fingers played with her throbbing clit and her tight pussy.

She was glad her skirt was so short it didn’t cover her bum when she sat down and knew the seat beneath her was completely soaked. But she wasn’t embarrassed or felt uncomfortable, she was enjoying being his.

Tom eventually explained they needed to go as they hadn’t eaten, they needed to get some food, and Emma needed to catch up on some sleep. It was all true, and the alcohol and the company had made her head swoon. She leaned into Tom’s ear and gave a gentle kiss, “Daddy, can I go to the toilet please?” She was so pleased she had remembered one of her instructions and excited about showing that she had to ask and get his approval in front of his friends. Tom nodded yes, and she walked off in the direction of where he had pointed the restroom.

Tom met her outside, took her hand and started to walk her home. The light was fading as the sun was setting rapidly as only it does near the equator. It was such a romantic and sexy moment, her hand in his, flirty chat with the undertones of sex, soft white sand under her feet, and the beautiful sunset. They stopped and watched.

He wrapped his arms around her and she could feel his cock pressing against her back. He kissed her neck lovingly, she loved his way and also his hardness. She grabbed his hand and directed it under her short skirt and pushed it into her thong. His fingers entered her so naturally and easily. As they watched the sun make its last dash for the horizon, he lifted his wet finger for her to suck her sweet juices, which she greedily obliged, before he plunged his fingers back into her tight wet hole. He then pushed her over, she put her hands on her knees to brace herself and tilted her wet cunt to a perfect angle to take his cock. She felt him push deep into her and hold it there for some seconds. Her pussy wrapped itself around him so tightly, she could feel every contour of his cock. Then he started to fuck her powerfully and deeply.

She knew others on the beach watching the sunset noticed her getting fucked but she was lost in desire and a need to please her man.

“Tell me what you are?” He ordered.

She declared as she panted in lust, “I’m yours. I’m your sex slut. I’m yours, Daddy.”

“Tell me again and again!”

“I am yours. Your sex slut, your dirty fuck slut!” She continued to repeat what she was as his cock continued to ram deep into her pussy and fill her up until she came.

As they walked home, he shared that he had big secret plans for them the next day and he wanted her to catch some sleep to get over the horrible journey. He was excited about the following day. Emma couldn’t wait to find out and experience what he had planned.

They walked back through the garden and into the house to the kitchen. Tom made two glasses of rum and coke and as he was making the second one, without looking at her, he said calmly, “Get on your knees and put your arms down behind your back.”

She complied instantly, still giddy and wet.

“Now unzip my cock and release it.” He turned around to face her.

She craved him but didn’t want to seem too eager. She freed his cock which was now it was just inches from her face and mouth. He took a large sip of his drink. “Now only use your mouth and look up, keep your gaze on me.”

She moved her face forward and could feel the heat of his thick cock, she was going to give him the best sucking he ever had. She was going to worship his cock and make him addicted to her mouth, tongue and throat. She looked up and loved how he gazed back down at her, the assertive and devilish glint in his eye. She started to suck his cock, still flavored by her pussy juices. Her pussy was getting so wet. She wanted his cum and when he climaxed it was thick and filled her throat. She swallowed every drop like she had been instructed, as she was born to do, never breaking her gaze.

He took out his phone and instructed, “Tell dumb boring fuck what you are!” Still on her knees, she smiled looking up directly into the camera, “Hi Mike, just to let you know - I belong to Tom now, I am his woman. I love his cock and how he fucks me. Enjoy wanking your little thin cock.” She added the last part to cause pain to her boyfriend. Within seconds the message was sent by Tom. She could tell he was happy with her message, but she was only stating the truth.

Tom prepared a simple meal, perfect to satisfy her hunger considering she was already being fed cum. They both drank, laughed, and kissed. Her young pussy wanted to end the day memorably, “Daddy can you fuck me in the pool please.” He smiled at her and as he stood up he held out his hand to assist her to her feet. They were face to face now and once more he gently brushed her dress straps off her shoulders causing her very short dress to fall to the floor. Her nipples were perfectly formed and proud, her young shaved pussy looked so stunning. He slipped off his shirt and out his trousers. Emma automatically reached out to hold his already stiff cock. It was clear it needed her touch. At the same time, he craved her perfect young cunt to be tightly wrapped around his shaft.

He looked at her and asked, “Are you going to lead me to the pool?”

She turned away from him and towards the pool. She was going to savour this playful opportunity to wrestle a little bit of control he had kindly given her, she knew it was a very rare opportunity. Slowly she guided him as if his cock was a dog led to the pool which was now lit up by lights against the darkness of the warm night. Without changing pace, she walked down the pool steps until they were both chest-deep. She was still holding his cock like her life depended on it. He now grabbed her arms behind her and made her arch her back. Tom taking back control thought she had asked to be fucked and he was going to do exactly that. As he controlled her arms, she opened her legs slightly and automatically titled her pussy to the perfect angle for him to enter straight into her. He gratefully accepted her invitation and pushed deep and hard into her. She was already lost to her cunt’s needs. She was lost in a mixture of emotions feeling desired, wanted, owned, and complete as he fucked her.

“Daddy, can I cum?”

This was both fucking and love-making at the same time, just how they had both imagined for many months it would be. “Daddy, can I cum please?” She needed to cum, wanted to cum. “Please, Daddy, can I cum?”

He pumped harder and ordered, “Cum for me, slut!”

She let out a deep groan as her pussy gripped hard and climaxed on his cock. She turned around, and they started to passionately kiss, their tongues entwined, and lustfully explored each other.

He lifted her so she could ride him. She was so ready for round two and slipped effortlessly around his cock as he lowered her down on him. She felt complete with him inside. All that she was consciously aware of was her pussy being filled by his cock. She came again automatically without asking for his permission but he didn’t stop pumping deep into her.

She was no longer Emma, a young woman. She was now just a pussy, a pussy for him to use. The rest of her body was just a life support system for the pussy. She was lost in him.

He sensed this change in her. “I love your cunt.” He said. This tipped her over the edge and she started to build into an amazing orgasm. “You are my cunt.”

“Yes.” Was all she could half mutter as she started to cum and groan.

She was now spent, she had nothing left to give, and she was exhausted. He lifted her out of the pool dried her and carried her to bed. As she drifted off, she heard him say “Sleep deeply, tomorrow is a big day”.

Published 
Written by tomTCI
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments