Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Mature MILF Becomes a Slut for Rednecks

"My wife's new affinity for rednecks results in her being gang-fucked at a mudcrawl campout."

41
11 Comments 11
26.2k Views 26.2k
9.9k words 9.9k words

My name is Justin, and I will tell the first part of this story; then my wife will give her perspective on it

Justin’s Story

My wife, Emma, and I were born and raised in the Dallas-Fort Worth area, although we didn’t meet until our junior year in college. I knew from others that she was a wild party girl before we met, and she had a reputation for heavy drinking. I think I had a calming influence on her, even though she still loves to drink beer and whiskey, much more than I do.

It was a little scary dating her at first, because I assumed that she had been having sex with many different boys, and I knew that I couldn’t measure up, at least not in that department. My dick is only four inches long. We still had an active sex life, and although I couldn’t usually give her orgasms by fucking her, I love oral sex, and have the equipment for that.

My tongue is unusually large, extending out of my mouth by almost four inches, and it is also very thick. Emma was excited when we kissed the first time and probed one another’s mouths for the longest time. I could tell that she was disappointed with my little dick, when we fucked the first time, though, but she didn’t say anything about it. Then I ate her out and probed her pussy with my long tongue, which is almost as long as my dick. I could reach her G-spot with my tongue, and she had a screaming orgasm on my face.

We got engaged at the beginning of our senior year, were married right after graduation, and moved back to Dallas. Emma’s degree is in secondary education, and she got a job teaching in a high school near our suburb. I got a job at a high-tech company, with my degree in computer science. We started a family right away, and by the age of twenty-four, we had two children. Emma quit teaching after our second child, a daughter, was born, so she could focus on raising our family.

Both Emma and I were raised in politically conservative families, although we didn’t become that interested in politics until later in our marriage. It wasn’t until both of our children were in elementary school, that Emma became more interested in politics. She didn’t join a campaign or become active that way, but she had enough free time to read everything she could about it. Over the years, her interest continued and even intensified. When we were forty-one, she became especially interested in the rancorous 2016 presidential election.

We had both been raised in typical suburban environments, so neither of us had previously felt any kinship with the blue-collar segment of the population. In fact, Emma considered herself to be sophisticated and had previously made derogatory comments about how crude some of the rednecks are. But she had a change of heart when she saw that so many people from the blue-collar community were supportive of the Republican candidate.

She loved watching them shout down protesters at rallies, or when large groups of motorcyclists came to support the candidate. She was seeing them in a new light, and I think she also likes the sometimes, raw, uninhibited energy they exude, even if it's crude at times. We were both happy with the outcome of the election, and Emma’s new affinity for rednecks was reinforced every time she saw the president at a rally, being supported by hard working, blue-collar people.

Knowing how Emma’s perspective on blue-collar people had changed, I wasn’t totally surprised when she told me that she wanted to go to the Fall Mudcrawl in Saint Jo, Texas in September 2016. We were forty-two at that time, and both of our children were in college, our daughter having just started. Although we had never gone camping before, she had me buy a tent and other camping gear, so we could go to the multi-day event and camp out.

The mudcrawl is sponsored by the Rednecks with Paychecks off-road group. They are a group of blue-collar guys who make good money and can afford to build and customize monster trucks and other off-road vehicles. They race them on mud tracks and have many other events.

It's a masculine environment, with plenty of raucous parties, where the men try to outdo one another, and plenty of girls are dressed scantily. I’ll admit that I’m more of a bookish guy, at five feet and nine inches tall and weighing one hundred and sixty-five pounds. So, it was a little intimidating thinking about being around such a testosterone-rich environment.

Emma is still a beautiful woman, even at the age of forty-two, from her good genes, frequent workouts at the gym, and running. I was a little worried about being able to protect her in a group like that. She’s five feet and five inches tall and weighed about one hundred and thirty pounds at the time, with amazingly firm and full 34DD breasts, and a fantastic ass. She also has that girl-next-door beauty, and looks a lot like the actress, Jennifer Aniston, with her dark-blonde hair color and sparkling blue eyes.

I did some research online about the event and learned that although there are all age groups represented in attendance, many of them are men in their late twenties and thirties. There are also plenty of women, some wives and some thrill seekers, as young as the minimum age for entry of eighteen. Many of the women wear tight, skimpy Daisy Duke shorts, stretchy Lycra shorts, leggings, or even bikini bathing suits. Many of them also go braless, with tight t-shirts, tube and camisole tops, or other skimpy, revealing tops.

That made the goings on seem highly sexualized to me, with so many women trying to impress those horny men, which was even more emphasized in the bikini and impromptu, unsanctioned wet t-shirt contests. I hadn’t previously known what Emma planned on wearing, but after showing her the websites, I found out that she was going to dress like the younger women, to try to fit in.

We searched online for campgrounds in the area, but because we underestimated the popularity of the event, and were late in deciding to go, we had to settle for a more-rustic, less-well-managed camp site, with fewer amenities. It's in a sparsely wooded area, a little farther away from the event. I couldn’t get off work on Thursday, the first day of the event, so we left on Friday. That way, we’d still be able to enjoy at least three days of the experience.

We left home early on Friday morning, with all our gear, including a cooler full of beer and food, and made the short, hour and a half, drive up to Saint Jo. That was our first outing of that type since our kids left for college, and Emma was planning on cutting loose and enjoying herself.

The little town of Saint Jo was bustling with activity when we drove through to find our campsite. There's a road through a wide-open pasture into the campsite, and then a circular driveway, around which are ten campsites. There's also a partially wooded, grassy area inside the circular driveway, with benches around a large stone fire pit, and two porta-johns for the restroom facilities. Water is available from a hand-pump well, but no showers.

The other nine spots, except for ours, were already set up, and it was obvious that many of the people had come on Thursday, or even earlier for the event. There was a mixture of tents, RVs, and travel trailers, with a travel trailer right next to our space. No one was around though, since they were already at the event location. I tried to set up our tent but was unsuccessful. I had never done anything like that before and got frustrated, so we decided to worry about the tent later, since we were missing some of the events. The short drive to the grounds only took a few minutes.

I tried to talk Emma out of wearing the outfit she had on. It's almost a little scary the way she looked so fantastic in her tight, beige, yoga pants, which framed her perfect, full ass, and clearly showed her bulging camel toe. At a quick glance, she looked nude from the waist down. And if those tight pants weren’t titillating enough, she was also braless, wearing a tight t-shirt she must have ordered online.

Her already huge breasts looked even bigger straining against the thin fabric. I had never seen the shirt before, and that’s when it dawned on me that it might be a rowdier weekend than I imagined. The t-shirt is imprinted with the slogan, ‘Redneck Pillows’, in red, right across the top of her breasts. The t-shirt is tight enough that I could plainly see the impressions and some of the color of her sizeable, brown areolas, as big as the bottom of a Solo cup, and the little bumps on them, as well as her thumb-sized nipples.

We parked, paid for our passes for the three days, and started walking into the venue. I saw plenty of younger women, and even some eighteen-plus-year-old teenagers, who looked fantastic in their different, and enticing outfits. But it felt like Emma was attracting more attention than the younger ones. Even though she’s beautiful, it was still easy to tell that she's older than many of the other women, but they were still gawking at her. Maybe, it was because she's older, looks so hot, and has that MILF mystique.

I'm not that much of a beer drinker, but Emma sure was, so I wasn’t surprised when she not only wanted to pack beer in our cooler, for drinking back at the camp, but also made our first stop at the beer tent. She intended to have fun, and I decided to start drinking too, to enjoy the experience with her.

We went to various of the events, and Emma seemed to gravitate more to the monster truck events, where they were racing in the mud and even jumping and rolling over other cars. It looked like the sheer power and loud rumbling of the big motors was a real attraction for her.

As the day wore on, she got many comments from guys about her t-shirt, with some saying things like, “Hey pretty lady, I’m feeling a little tired right now, and would love to rest a while on those nice pillows of yours”.

Emma would just smile and respond, “I can’t blame you for that; my twins are really cushy, and double delicious (with an emphasis on the double D).”

I had never seen Emma flirting that way, and it was turning me on. Well, that, and all the other beautiful women walking around, with little on. The more she drank, the flirtier she got. She had three large beers in the morning, and then after eating a quick lunch, she had several more in the afternoon. I was pacing myself since I had to drive us back to the camp.

Emma liked to stand close to some of the younger and more muscular rednecks, and it was almost as if she could sense their manly pheromones. She enjoyed having them look at her, and she was also looking hard at them, both their asses and crotches. It got to the point where she would even walk ahead of me, and stand a little away, as if she was trying to make it seem like she was there alone.

She was giddy and inebriated when we left the event, and headed back to our camp, which we still had to get setup for the night. She was leaning against our car, trying to keep from falling over, and watching me struggle with the tent again, when some of the other campers started arriving. A monster truck rumbled up and parked in front of the travel trailer next to us.

A good looking, muscular guy, who looked to be maybe thirty years old, jumped down from the driver’s seat. Another guy, who looked to be his age, drove up next to him in a pickup truck, with two pretty, young-looking girls. They went into their travel trailer for a few minutes, and then came out to sit under their canopy, which was facing on our side.

They all had beers, and watched us, but mostly Emma, for a few minutes, until the guy who had been driving the monster truck came over to me. I noticed a strong Texas drawl as he said, “Howdy, neighbor, my name is Cody. My buddy over there is Travis, and those two pretty girls are Ashley and Luci. You look like you might need some help, since it doesn’t seem like your pretty lady is up for it.”

I was happy for the help, and replied, “Hi, Cody, and you all, it’s nice to meet you. My name is Justin, and this is my wife, Emma. We’ve never done any camping before, so I would appreciate your help.”

Travis came over too, and they had our tent set up and anchored down in less than five minutes. Then I said, “Thanks, guys, I don’t know how I can repay you.”

Cody laughed and responded, “No problem, partner. Just being able to look at your pretty wife is enough for me.”

The girls with them are also very pretty and well-built, and I avoided saying anything about how young they looked when I said, “I appreciate that, but you and Travis aren’t doing too bad for yourselves. Your wives are beautiful.”

Cody laughed again, and he winked at me before saying, “Well, they are lovely ladies, but they aren’t our wives. We found them hanging around the food tent late yesterday, asking people if they had a place they could stay for the night. So, Travis and I, being the kind-hearted fellows that we are, let them stay with us last night. And what a night it was.”

I hesitated a little before I responded, “Oh, I see, so your wives aren’t here with you?”

He winked again, before saying, “You see, we have an agreement with our wives. They stay at home with the kids and get baby sitters for girls’ nights out. We don’t ask them what happens on their nights out, and they don’t ask us about what we do on these trips. Our wives are sexy and usually horny, so I’ve got a good idea what they’re doing.”

He paused for a moment to take a swig of his beer, and continued, “Yep, Travis and I share everything, including our wives, just like we shared Luci and Ashley last night. So, I wouldn’t be surprised if our wives are getting it on too.”

I was still curious about how old those girls were, and felt like it was okay to ask, after all he had said. So, I asked, “The girls look pretty young; are you sure they’re legal?”

Cody laughed and replied, “Getting a might personal, aren’t you, Justin? Yeah, well, the legal age of consent in Texas is seventeen, and they had to have IDs showing that they’re twenty-one to buy beer at the tent, so I think we’re okay. They’re mighty fine, I can tell you that, and we even shared them with a few of the other campers last night.”

I started fumbling around with our new camping stove, while Cody stepped over to talk with Emma. Her stared down at her big breasts and the t-shirt, before I overheard him saying, “I’m a redneck, ma'am, and I sure would like to get a feel and a taste of these big, cushy melons. You sure are a hot mamma.”

He was being pretty brazen, and not the least bit concerned about me hearing him talk to her that way. Emma looked up at him and smiled, as she responded, “Thank you, Cody, I’ve been hearing that a lot today. What makes you think that I’d want to let you do that?”

Cody wasn’t at all deterred by her questioning him, and he answered, “As fine a MILF as you are, and advertising those melons the way you are, I just thought you might be asking for a little redneck lovin’.”

Emma smiled, and I could hardly believe she led him on saying, “You never know, Cody, the night is still young.”

I was still trying to get the camp stove to work as Cody turned to go back to his trailer, and he stooped down to help me without me even asking him. Once it was going, Emma and I had a nice dinner, and most of the other campers in the circle were doing the same. After we ate and got everything cleaned up it was dark, and we went out to join the large group that was gathering on the benches around the bonfire they had going.

Everyone was drinking beer or whiskey, and Emma was still drinking beer. I was drinking again too, since I wouldn’t need to drive until morning. The crowd was made up of nineteen men, and ten women, including the two girls that Cody and Travis had with them. It was rowdy and festive, and although it looked like a few of the women were wives, some of them seemed to be girlfriends, or even girls the men had picked up.

I noticed that Travis and Luci were just coming out of their trailer as I went back to our tent to get us a couple of more beers. When I came back, Cody was sitting next to Emma.

I sat on the other side of her, just as she was saying, “I sure would like to see what it’s like to ride in your big truck, Cody. I’ll bet it’s pretty cool with that big engine rumbling and vibrating.”

Cody couldn’t resist the temptation to sexualize the situation, as he replied, “Yeah, several of the ladies here tonight have asked me about that, and I know how you ladies like to feel that vibrating. Maybe we should have a little contest, and I’ll take the winner for a long ride.”

Then he looked around Emma at me, and asked, “How would you feel about your pretty lady competing in a wet t-shirt contest? From what I can see, it looks like she’d have a good chance of winning.”

I had the feeling that Emma would join the fun, no matter what I said about it, and I was just drunk enough to think it might be fun to see the other women too. I didn’t want to agree with it outright, so I left it in her hands, saying, “Emma’s a big girl, and that’ll have to be her decision.”

She eagerly agreed to participate, and Cody announced the contest to the group. Eight of the women, including Emma and the two girls decided to join in, and Travis went to their trailer to bring back a small cooler of ice water, that he had drained from a larger cooler. The ladies looked amazing standing there, even without wetting them down. All their shirts were tight and revealing, with four of them in t-shirts, including Emma, two had on camisole tops, and the other two were wearing those thin, men’s, wife-beater type undershirts.

Travis held the cooler, as Cody walked in front of the women, and poured a cup of that ice-cold water across each of their breasts. My dick was getting hard, seeing all those areolas and nipples, hardened by the cold water, and they might as well have not been wearing anything. Emma looked amazing, and her big brown areolas and nipples were sticking right out there for everyone to enjoy. Those girls looked hotter than hell too.

Luci is obviously a Latina, probably Mexican, and her dark-olive skin tone really made her breasts stand out. She’s also very pretty, looking a little like the actress, Salma Hayek, and her breasts are almost as big as Emma’s. I know that it’s a worn-out stereotype, but her plump Latina ass is also amazing.

Everyone was clapping and cheering as Cody and Travis walked back and forth in front of the women, closely checking out their pendulous breasts. I wasn’t surprised when he grabbed Emma’s arm and raised it up as the winner, because I thought she looked the hottest. But based on what he said to her earlier, I was getting the feeling that he had the contest just so he could choose her and take her for a ride.

It was about 9:00 pm at the time the contest ended, and many of the others were heading back to their tents and trailers. I saw Cody take Luci aside and talk with her privately for a few seconds, before he took Emma by the hand, and said, “Okay, pretty lady, we’re going for that ride now. But you might want to change into a dry t-shirt, since the night air is a little chilly. And, Luci, I want you to take good care of Justin while we’re gone, just like I’ll be taking care of Emma.”

I wasn’t so drunk that I didn’t see the sexual overtones in his comment, but I knew there wasn’t much I could do to stop Emma from going anyway, seeing how drunk she was and the party mood she was in. She did change into another tight t-shirt that I hadn’t seen before, and the logo on that one is ‘Size Matters’.

Cody’s overtones became more obvious when Luci took me by the hand and led me to my tent, saying, “Come on, Justin, we can have some fun too.”

The temperature had been in the mid-70s during the day, but it was cooling off a little. The tent still retained some of its warmth, so we sat on top of the sleeping bags that we had doubled up. Her t-shirt was still wet, and I couldn’t resist staring at her cantaloupe-sized, brown tits and her pretty face. We sat there for a few minutes, drinking our beers and talking, and I couldn’t resist asking her about her age.

There was a lull in the conversation, and I asked, “Luci, you and Ashley are beautiful girls, but you look so young to be in a place like this and doing what you’ve been doing. Tell me the truth, sweetie, how old are you girls?”

She was drunk too, and giggled as she answered, “Well, okay, we’re both seventeen and starting our senior year in high school. But we got some fake IDs that show us as being twenty-one, so we could get in and drink.”

I smiled and said, “I thought so. But how did you get away from home to be here? Are you from the area; and what about school?”

She responded, “Our high school is small, with only fourteen full-time teachers, and one hundred and eighteen students. They had a lot of substitute teachers yesterday and today, because so many of our teachers and administrators are involved in the mudcrawl. So, we don’t figure that we’re missing that much.”

“We didn’t come until after school yesterday, and we each told our mothers that we were spending the Thursday, Friday, and Saturday nights at each other’s homes. They’ve caught us before when we’ve done this, but I’d rather ask for forgiveness than for permission.”

I was thinking to myself that Luci is younger than my daughter, and there’s no way I was going to touch her. I wanted her to know where I was coming from, and I said, “Luci, you’re a beautiful and sexy girl, but I’m old enough to be your father. My daughter is older than you are. So, there’s no way that we can, you know, no way that we can have sex. But why are you girls here anyway, letting these grown men take advantage of you.”

Luci laughed and said, “With such a small high school, and only about forty percent of them boys, it’s slim pickings to find some good fucks. We just love the way the men are so excited about fucking teens like us, and we can’t get enough of these big cocks. We love how mature the men are compared to the boys, and how they treat us like sluts.

Then she put down her beer, and slid over next to me, so close that I could smell her hair and a hint of perfume, mixed with the sweat of the day and beer. It was intoxicating. She laughed and said, “Don’t worry, papi (Spanish for daddy), we don’t have to fuck. I’ve gotten plenty of that from Cody, Travis, and four other men last night. In fact, Travis fucked me before we came out for the contest. At least we can snuggle a little, can’t we?”

I felt my resolve weakening as she pushed me back on the sleeping bag and rolled partially on top of me. Her big, teen tits were pressed against me, and she leaned down to kiss me. She pushed her tongue into my mouth, and in a moment of lust, I kissed her back that way. When she felt how long and thick my tongue is, she started sucking it, like she was sucking a cock. Neither Emma nor anyone else had ever sucked my tongue so forcefully that way, and I was becoming mind-blowingly aroused by that young girl.

We kissed that way for what seemed like ten minutes, during which I started rubbing her breasts, as she began to rub my crotch. She finally pulled back and said, “Oh fuck, papi, I’ve got to see what else of yours I can suck on, and I want your amazing tongue inside of my pussy.”

Luci stood up and pushed down her shorts and bikini panties, before she stripped off her wet t-shirt. Then she got impatient when I wasn’t moving fast enough taking off my clothes, and she helped me pull off my shorts, underwear and t-shirt. When she saw my genitals, she said, “What a cute dick, papi, I think I can get it and both of your balls in my mouth at the same time. Just lay back and relax.”

She laid on top of me in a sixty-nine, and I loved the neatly-trimmed, black hair on her thick outer pussy lips, and the heady aroma of her young cunt and ass. From that position, I was also looking right into her amazing thick ass, and I covered her pussy with my mouth as she sucked my dick into hers. I realized right away that she wasn’t kidding about having just fucked Travis, because I tasted his thick cum oozing out of her. I had only ever eaten my own cum in the past, but I wasn’t about to pull away and miss the chance to suck her juicy, teen cunt.

As Luci sucked me harder and harder, and got my dick and both balls into her mouth, I reached back and pulled her legs forward, which opened her up to me. She rocked back, pressing my face into her wet pussy, and in that position, I fucked her deeply with my tongue. She was writhing above me and pressing down harder and harder, until I felt her shudder with an orgasm, as my mouth was flooded with her and Travis’ juices.

She is a marvelously sexy little slut, and I could hardly believe that I was eating out and being sucked by a girl younger than my daughter. I lost control when she orgasmed and flooded my mouth with those juices, and I shot a huge load of pent-up cum into her young mouth, which she swallowed.

We lay still for a minute or so, and then she started sitting up, right by my head, as she said, “Ooh, papi, that was wonderful. Now, I’m going to smother you with my pussy and ass. Keep fucking me with that nice tongue, and you’ll get all of my juices that you want.”

As she pressed her big, wet cunt over my face, I was partially focusing on her, and partially wondering what Emma was doing. I always have a letdown after I cum, and in that moment of feeling guilty about what I had done with Luci, I was feeling regret at not taking a firmer hand with Emma, by not allowing her to go for a ride with Cody. But those feelings were short-lived, as I experienced the erotic pleasure of being face-fucked by that teen’s pussy and ass.

Raidenei
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Raidenei

When she finally rolled off my face, after having another orgasm, we lay relaxing, and I casually sucked her big, but firm, young tits, as I fingered her well-used cunt. After another few minutes, she sat on my face again, as I sucked and tongue-fucked her pussy. She began riding my face, fucking me with it, when I heard a voice.

It was hard to hear under her that way, but I made out a female voice asking, “Hey, Luci, how are you two do…”, and then after the voice trailed off, she continued, “way to go, Luci girl, fuck that papi’s face.”

Luci laughed and replied, “You’ve got to try this Ashley, Justin’s tongue is almost as long as his little dick, and he knows how to use it. I’ll get up, so you can take his face for a ride.”

Ashley laughed, and answered, “Probably not a good idea right now. I was just over in Charlie and Jake’s tent, fucking them again, and I haven’t had a chance to clean up. I was just going to stop by to see how you’re doing.”

Luci started to roll off my face as she said, “Get those clothes off, girl, and give it a try. He ate me out earlier, soon after Travis fucked me, and he didn’t seem to mind the slime.”

Ashley stripped down, and she's just as beautiful as Luci. Her tits are a little smaller than Luci’s, but her ass is well-shaped and cushy. Ashley settled down on my face, as Luci leaned over to suck my soft dick and balls. Those two, fresh loads of cum came flooding into my mouth, as I sucked her pussy and fucked her with my tongue. She was squirming above me, enjoying the ride, and after I focused my tongue on her G-spot for a few minutes, she had a huge, screaming orgasm on my face, just about the time that Luci sucked another load out of me.

She climbed off my face after that, and we talked for a few minutes, until Luci said, “Cody should be back soon with your wife, and we need to get cleaned up and dressed. Thank goodness that his trailer has a small shower for us to use, with all the fucking and sweating we’re doing.”

I got dressed and lay back on the sleeping bag, with the dried juices and aroma of those young pussies all over my face, thinking about what I had done. It had never occurred to me to fuck teenage girls, and it was amazing how sexy they were for their ages. Cody and Emma had been gone for over an hour, when I heard his monster truck rumbling back into the camp ground. That didn’t give me any time to at least wipe off my face.

The doors on the truck opened and closed, and all was quiet for a couple of minutes, until Emma walked into our tent, as Cody stuck his head in, and cheerfully said, “Got her back safe and sound, Justin. I took good care of Emma, just like Luci should’ve taken care of you. No thanks are necessary, buddy. Now, you all have a good rest of your evening, you hear?”

This is the best time to turn the story over to Emma, so you can get her perspective, without repeating much of what I’ve already described.

Emma’s Story

I was pretty wild in high school, and that carried over into my freshman and sophomore years of college. The boys were really into my good looks and great body, and they learned that all they had to do was get me drinking, and I was an easy fuck. I didn’t have any steady boyfriends, until I met Justin in my junior year. I had fucked many dozens of boys, with a wide variety of cock shapes, sizes, and thicknesses, up until then. I began to realize that those party-hardy boys wouldn’t provide me with the security and life that I wanted, after I stopped working to have a family.

Justin is mild-mannered and polite, when compared to those other boys, who were aggressive, and after me for my big tits and pussy. He is smart and a computer science major, and we hit it off on our first date. He didn’t even try to kiss me until our third date, and that’s when I discovered his amazingly long and thick tongue. We kissed for the longest time that night, and it felt like he was fucking my mouth with his tongue. On that same night, I discovered something else.

His dick is only about four inches long and disappointing, after all the larger cocks I had fucked. I seriously considered not seeing him after that but decided that he's perfect for me in so many other ways, including that fantastic tongue. I love to have my pussy sucked, but not many of those other boys would eat me out, with my reputation as an easy lay, and Justin loves eating me out and tongue-fucking me.

I continued to drink occasionally after we started dating, and I soon became satisfied with our less-raucous lifestyle, all the way through our marriage. As our kids got older, and I had more free time, I got interested in politics, especially in the run-up to the 2016 presidential election. I started to admire some of the candidate’s blue-collar supporters and was especially attracted to the way they're so assertive and exhibit such raw emotion. And despite what Justin said earlier, I was becoming more interested in those men, than I cared about politics.

Our youngest daughter graduated from high school in the spring of 2016 and was on her way to college. That’s the time I thought about regaining some of the sexual excitement I enjoyed before meeting Justin. I thought that if we went to the mudcrawl, I’d meet some aggressive, masculine men there, and anything could happen. I don’t think Justin knew what I was planning at first, but he started getting a hint when he saw me in my outfit that first day at the mudcrawl.

I knew that I looked like I was begging to be fucked, in those yoga pants and t-shirt. He didn’t say a word when all those men flirted with and made comments to me, and I think the whole thing was turning him on. We met Cody, Travis and the teeny-boppers they had with them back at camp, and I was impressed with Cody. He’s a good looking, muscular guy, and he was assertive and forward with me, without Justin saying a thing about it.

After overhearing what Cody was telling Justin about picking up those young girls, and how he and his friend swapped wives, I knew that he was setting the stage for finding an opportunity to fuck me. I asked him for a ride in his monster truck, and that initiated the wet t-shirt contest that resulted in me going for a ride with him.

Justin didn’t object when I won the ride, even after he had to have picked up on Cody’s suggestive talk. Cody was clever too, and convinced his little, Latina, teen whore to keep Justin company while we were gone. I’m sure that Cody knew those girls were younger than twenty-one, and I had no way of knowing how Justin would react being alone with Luci. She looked younger than our daughter, at least to me.

It was exciting riding in Cody’s monster truck, with the roar of the engine and bouncing around. After driving around in the field just outside the campground for a while, he went quite a way into the adjoining woods, and parked next to a stream. I wondered how he was going to approach me to fuck me, and I wasn’t disappointed when he continued his aggressive behavior.

Cody’s monster truck is built on a chassis with a crew cab, and he slid between the front seats to the roomy back seat. He held out his hand to bring me back there with him, as he said, “We’ll be more comfortable back here.”

We got settled, and he said, “You and I both know why we’re here. A fine MILF like you doesn’t parade around the way you were today, in front of a bunch of horny rednecks, without wanting to be fucked by some big, gnarly, redneck cock. I just love breeding classy ladies like you with such big tits. That dickless husband of yours didn’t even seem to mind me taking you out here, and probably wants a real man to fuck you.”

He pulled me over straddling his lap and facing him, and I asked, “So, what do you expect that teeny-bopper, Luci, is going to do with Justin? He might not feel comfortable with her, since she looks younger than our youngest daughter.”

Cody laughed and said, “I just want him to feel guilty too, after we go back, and he figures out that you’ve been fucked. That little girl is more of a woman than you think, too. Those girls fucked Travis, me, and four other men until we were drained dry last night, and Luci knows what she’s doing. I don’t care if he just kisses her and sucks her tits, but it would be better if she at least gives him a blowjob, or he eats her out, or even better if they fuck. But I’m focused on you right now, mamma.”

With me sitting across his lap, my head was slightly higher than his, and he pulled me down to kiss him. We were having a passionate, tongue-probing kiss, and I felt his cock hardening beneath me, as he started pulling up my t-shirt. He got it up and over my tits, and then we broke our kiss, as he pulled it over my head.

My breasts were just below his head level, and he held my back as I leaned away from him, so he could lean down and suck my breasts. He sucked one and then the other of my thick nipples into his mouth, and then pulled away as he said, “I’ve sucked on a lot of MILF’s melons over the years, but none were bigger or tastier than yours. And your big, brown nipples and the surrounding brown flesh, are amazing. When I wetted you down earlier, I could hardly believe how nice your breasts are, especially since you aren’t a youngster anymore.”

He went back and forth sucking my tits for the longest time, sometimes burying his face between them and sucking my cleavage. Then he rolled me off his lap, and started kissing me again, as he tried to push down my tight yoga pants. I lifted my ass and helped him get them down to below my crotch, and as he pushed them the rest of the way, down and off my legs, I started unfastening his belt and pants.

When we got his pants and underwear down and off, the aroma of my pussy and his musky crotch filled the cab. He pushed me down on the seat, and then got in front of me in the opposite direction, as he said, “I’ve been watching your bulging pussy lips all evening, and I’ve got to get a taste of them.”

Cody leaned in and covered my labia with his mouth, as I got my first, close look at his cock. It is uncircumcised, and was partially hard, and already over seven inches long. It is also thick, with bulging veins all over the surface, and his balls are the size of lemons, and were hanging low in his long scrotum sack. I didn’t hesitate to take his cock head into my mouth and begin sucking it. His cock became fully hard within seconds, and I estimated that it's nine inches long, and as thick as my wrist. I struggled to suck his married cock, as he sucked my married pussy.

We separately briefly, both anxious to fuck, and I straddled his lap again, lowering myself until his big cock was buried in my pussy. He began sucking my tits again, as he thrusted into me, and I moved up and down on his big cock. I had my first orgasm within a minute of him fucking me, and it felt so erotic to be in the arms of a younger, fit man, who was aggressive about what he wanted and was taking it from me.

With all the fucking Cody had done the previous night, and probably that morning, it took him almost fifteen minutes to cum. That was perfect for me, and I was having one orgasm after the other on his huge cock. I finally felt his cock begin to throb and flex, as he inseminated my married pussy.

He pulled off my tit, and before kissing me again, he was moaning and panting as he said, “Oh fuck, Emma, that young pussy is good, but there’s nothing like busting my nut into the pussy of a slutty, married woman with a clueless husband. Your pussy is so wet and tight on my cock, and I’m going to let it soak inside of you for a while.”

We stayed in that position for another twenty minutes kissing, with me rotating my hips and feeling his still-thick, soft cock, soaking in our juices. We had been gone for about an hour at that point, and I said, “This is really nice, Cody, and I enjoyed fucking you, but we’d better be getting back, just in case Luci wasn’t successful at compromising Justin. Unless he has a total meltdown and decides to leave for home, I’m going to want to fuck you a few more times this weekend.”

Cody smiled and said, “Don’t worry about that, pretty lady, between Travis, me, and a few other men, you’ll get all the fucking you can handle. I’m just happy that I got you first.”

We got back to the campground, and after getting out of the truck, Cody pinned me against the back of our car, and rubbed my tits, as we kissed for a couple of minutes.

Before he took me to the tent, Cody said, “Let’s see what frame of mind Justin is in, and if things are okay, I’ll come back over and invite you to take a shower. I think we have enough water left in the tank, and you can fuck Travis before your shower.”

Then I walked into our tent to find Justin there alone, as Cody made some smart-ass comments to him. Our tent reeked of the smell of pussy, and even a little semen. I sat down next to Justin, and the smell was even stronger there.

I asked him, “Did you and Luci have a good time?”

He answered, “Yeah, I guess so, but those girls are only seventeen years old.”

Rather than challenging him by asking what they did, I just leaned over to kiss him. The taste and smell of pussy, and a hint of semen, was strong on his face, and I decided to let him discover my infidelity, in about the same way.

So, I started peeling off my t-shirt and yoga pants, as I said, “I’m so horny, Justin, and I need you to eat me out and fuck me with your tongue, like you usually do.”

I was surprised when he said, “Okay, honey, but let’s try a new position. Straddle my head with your knees on either side of my head, and then sit down on my face. I think I’ll like the feeling of being pinned under you that way.”

After smelling and tasting his face and mouth, including some semen, it was clear to me that he learned that new position from Luci. I didn’t think he would have fucked her, since she's younger than our daughter, so Luci must have been fucked by someone else first.

I kept my hand on my pussy to hold in more of Cody’s cum, and climbed onto his face. I removed my hand, and he didn’t hesitate to suck and lick my cum-saturated labia, before pushing his long tongue into me for more. I had never tried that position before, but it was only natural to slide back and forth on his face, like I was fucking him. He reached up and held onto my thighs, to pull me more tightly down on him, and I was sure that he had to know that Cody fucked me.

Justin had just given me an orgasm with his tongue, when Cody started talking before he stepped into the tent, saying, “Hi, Emma, I think we’ve got enough water for one more shower, and it’s yours if you want ….”

When he saw me riding Justin’s face, he stopped abruptly and then said, “Oh shit, sorry folks, I guess I should’ve knocked. But don’t let me interrupt you. The girls just told me that Justin wasn’t up for fucking them with his small dick, but they sure enjoyed his big tongue. So, I know that you must be enjoying that too.”

Then he whispered so Justin wouldn’t be able to hear, saying, “Travis is ready, and I think he saved himself for you. He hasn’t fucked anyone since he fucked Luci before the wet t-shirt contest.”

Cody left, and I lifted off Justin’s face, and sat back beside him. He looked at me with teary eyes, and said, “Holy shit, Emma, you really did fuck Cody. Your pussy was soaked with his cum.”

I responded in a mocking way, “Well, from the smell of this tent and your face, you’ve been busy too.”

He replied, “Yeah, but I didn’t fuck them, I only sucked their tits and ate them out.”

I laughed and said, “Oh, so you only ate them out. Fuck, that’s even more intimate than fucking! Well, I did fuck Cody, and I’m going to fuck him, Travis, and any other men who want a piece of me this weekend, as much as they want. I think I’ll go over and take a shower before Travis fucks me, so I can bring a fresh load of cum back for you to eat. Maybe I’ll send the girls back to ride your face a little more, too."

Justin was so stunned by my outburst that he was at a loss for words, as I walked totally naked out of our tent, with my clothes in my hand, to go next door to take a shower.

The girls looked me over and smiled as I walked into the trailer. Travis started taking off his clothes as he said, “Hot damn, Emma, you are one fantastic looking slut. Luci and Ashley, you two go over and keep Justin occupied, while Emma and I share a shower.”

I was impressed with Travis’ body, since he and Cody are about the same size and fit. Travis also has a big cock like Cody’s, and I followed him into the small shower stall. We turned on the water briefly, and then soaped one another up, before quickly rinsing off before the water ran out. He kissed me and fondled my breasts, before we stepped out of the shower and dried off.

Cody watched as Travis took me to the back bedroom in the trailer, and unceremoniously pushed me back on the bed and began fucking me. I loved the way that both Cody and Travis confidently took me to use as their whore. They were accustomed to fucking each other’s wives and any number of other women, and there was no pretense of any romantic involvement. I was being used for their pleasure as a fuck sleeve and cum dump to fulfill their lust. I loved it!

Travis kissed me and fucked me for almost fifteen minutes, before I felt his cock throb and pulse, shooting his load of cum into my unprotected pussy. He kept fucking me with his softening cock for another few minutes, until he pulled of me, and moved up to press his slimy cock to my mouth.

Cody had been watching us, and after Travis got off me, Cody said, “I don’t mind taking sloppy seconds with a fine MILF cunt like yours, so spread those legs again for me baby.”

Travis lay down next to us and sucked my breast as Cody pounded my pussy, and it took him fifteen minutes to cum that second time. Then he said, “Let’s get you back over to your tent, so we can catch Justin in a compromising position with the girls. Then I’ll bring Charlie and Jake over to fuck you, and really get this pussy train started.”

When we got back to my tent, I saw that Justin had overcome his aversion to fucking those girls. Ashley was riding his face, while Luci was riding his cock, cowgirl style. I watched them as Cody left to get the other men, until I signaled for Ashley to roll off him, as I straddled his face to feed him Cody and Travis’ cum from my last two fucks.

Justin was slurping up their cum and probing my pussy with his long tongue for more, as I said, “I hope you’re hungry for more, because Cody’s bringing over some other men to help us make a night of it.”

Charlie and Jake showed up soon after that, and Justin watched as Charlie fucked me doggy style, while Jake got in front of me, so I could suck his cock to get it hard. Justin ate me out again after Charlie ejaculated, and then Jake fucked me. Before they were finished with me, Cody brought four more men over from the camp, and I never even learned their names.

That was the start of a four-hour, drunken fuck fest in our tent, with the men fucking me and the two girls. Starting with Cody in his truck, I was fucked at least fifteen times that night, with Justin eating me and the girls out after each fuck. None of the other men would suck my pussy, because they saw me as little more than a whore and a free fuck, but they sucked my big breasts until they were almost raw.

We finally passed out sometime in the early morning, and our tent smelled of pussy and semen, like a whore house, and our sleeping bags were still damp with cum and fuck juices when we woke up at about 10:00 am. I went outside, looked around, and realized that everyone else in the camp ground had already left for the mud crawl.

Justin and I were both quiet as we fired up the gas stove to make some coffee and breakfast. After we ate, he finally said, “Oh my goodness, Emma, I can hardly believe what happened last night. I knew that you had a wild streak before we were married, but I had no idea that you would whore yourself out like you did.”

I wasn’t about to let that stand unchallenged, and I said, “Yeah, maybe so, but what about you? You didn’t even try to protest when Cody took me for that ride in his truck, and you had to know what he had in mind. And then you, sucking those girls’ cunts, and eating all of that cum out of me was a big surprise. When the fuck did you acquire such a hunger for cum?”

He looked very embarrassed before responding, “Yeah, you’ve got me there, and it’s hard to explain. I had no idea that the thought of other men breeding you that way would be such a turn-on for me, and I guess that eating you out is my way of participating in it with you. And my goodness, Emma, some of those men have such big cocks, and I know that I could never compete with them. So, what do we do from here?”

I smiled and replied, “Well, I intend to get drunk again today, and fuck as many men as I can, especially Cody and Justin with those huge cocks of theirs. I like playing this role as a fucking whore, and I’m going to do what I can to attract more men at the events. Hell, depending on how it goes, you might have to bring me back here during the day to enjoy some more cocks.”

Justin had little to say after that, and we got dressed to go to the events. I was wearing another pair of yoga pants, and my tight t-shirt had the printed saying, ‘Old Enough to Breed’ above my tits, and ‘Size Matters’ below them. We started out at the beer tent again, and it seemed like I was getting even more attention from the men than the day before. I don’t know if the word had spread about me or not, but it wouldn’t have been surprising, given that I had fucked eight men the previous night.

We ran into several of the men I had previously fucked, and they were all anxious to buy beers for Justin and me, no doubt trying to set the mood for Saturday night back at the camp.

Other men approached us too, and one of them, who was with a friend, said, “Howdy, ma'am, you’re a pretty and busty little heifer. We’ve got the size if you’re ready for some breedin’. These old bulls will really put a smile on your pretty face. Can we take you away from your boyfriend for a while, and over to our RV in the parking lot?”

Those men were older and rugged looking, maybe in their fifties, probably ranchers, and there was something about their straight-forward approach, and mention of size, that got my pussy wet. I definitely wanted to fuck them, and I tried to be cute as I replied, “Well sure, cowboys; I’ve got a hankering to be bred right about now, especially if you boys are bulls. But, my husband here is part of the package. He has to make sure that things don’t get too rough in the corral, and he likes to clean me up after I’ve been bred."

Then the man said, “My name’s Chet, and this is my brother, Rowdy. That sounds mighty fine to us, ma'am. But are you sure that we wouldn’t need to sock up? It’s your choice, but we’re pretty virile, and our seeds would probably take root in your belly.”

I knew that some men have a desire to fuck unprotected women, just as part of our human biology, and the primitive need to propagate the species. So, I thought I’d give them a thrill, and replied, “Thanks for your concern, but I like to take that bull cream right into my womb, and hubby likes to suck it out of me. I should be in the safe part of my cycle, and it’s my problem if I get knocked up. Let’s get this rodeo started.”

We followed the men to their RV, and inside to the bedroom. It's a queen-sized bed, which I laid back on fully clothed, as the men undressed, and Justin stood by the door. I was impressed how fit and muscular they are for their ages, and their cocks are huge. Both men have thick, uncircumcised cocks, that are over seven inches long on soft, and egg-sized, low-hanging balls.

They knew that I was experienced and ready to fuck, so there was no frivolous foreplay. They laid down on either side of me on the bed, and Chet kissed me as Rowdy pulled my t-shirt up. Then both men began sucking my big nipples and areolas, as they pushed down my yoga pants and humped their big cocks against my thighs. Neither of them tried to suck my pussy.

Rowdy continued sucking my breast as Chet moved on top to fuck me, and that’s when I saw that his hard cock is at least ten inches long, and thicker than any of the other men I’d fucked. He leaned down to kiss me as he pounded my married cunt, and it only took him a few minutes to fill my pussy with his load. Justin moved in to clean me with his mouth, and then the brothers switched places, with Rowdy fucking me, and Chet sucking my breast.

We stayed in the RV with them for over an hour, and both men fucked me twice. Then we returned to the events, and I continued drinking and flirting with all those redneck men. Towards the end of the day, we brought two more men back to our tent to fuck me, and they finished just as the other campers were returning.

That night was even more raucous than the last, as I fucked all the men in our camp, and a few others that heard about me and came along for the ride. I enjoyed fucking Cody and Travis two more times that night, and we developed a bond that allowed us to continue meeting with them after the mudcrawl.

Cody and Travis are electricians, working in the Arlington area not far from Dallas, and we started meeting with them and their wives, swapping and swinging, every chance we got. Their wives enjoyed having Justin being the clean-up man enough that they didn’t mind sharing their husbands with me.

That weekend up in Saint Jo was the beginning of a new and exciting lifestyle for us, and we continue to have cuckold relationships with men in the Dallas area, as well as Cody and Travis.

 

 

Published 
Written by edlangston
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments