Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Melissa gets a surprise

"Melissa is told, and Sarah and Robert continue."

6
1 Comment 1
12.1k Views 12.1k
1.1k words 1.1k words
Melissa had been wondering what it was all going to be about all day. Her mother had told her to be home from college by six, as they were all going to have a talk, and she had sounded serious. Now here she was, sitting opposite her Mum and step-dad, Robert, struggling to come to terms with what had just been explained to her. Little things in their lives began dropping into place, like missing pieces in a jig-saw puzzle.

“We want to be open with you, darling, as well as being true to ourselves and what we both want. The important thing for you to understand is that I love Robert with all my heart and soul, and would never intentionally do anything that would hurt him.”

Robert added, “And I just keep falling more and more in love with you, Sarah my darling, every day. I know it must sound strange, Mel, but we both want this, and we hope you continue loving us in the same way you always have.”

“We just had to tell you sweetheart, because we think you might have been very upset if you found out by accident. We’ve always been very discreet, but now that you’re at college your comings and goings are no longer predictable.”

So it was three weeks later that Mel came home, at two o’clock one afternoon. Her customary loud ‘Hellooo!’ was not met with an immediate response, but as she walked towards the kitchen she heard a bedroom door open and close. 'Oh my God!' she thought, and scurried on. A few moments later, Robert walked in behind her, and she saw his warm smile light up his rather flushed face.

“Hi, sweetheart, you okay?”

“Errr! Yes Rob, thanks. Is, er, Mum, er, upstairs?”

“Yes she is, darling, and yes, she is having sex. This one is called Tony. Nice looking bloke but she’s had better. I was filming, and I have caught the look on his face when you shouted hello; it’s priceless. We’ll show you later if you like.”

“Rob? You really are okay with this, aren’t you?” asked Melissa.

“Oh yes, darling. As we explained, I love being a voyeur. Your Mum and I have a great sex life, but she wants more variety, and with me there she’s safe. She loves me watching, and it’s just sex, no emotion.”

Melissa poured them both a cup of tea and they chatted, until fifteen minutes later when they heard Tony leaving. Sarah walked into the kitchen wearing a long dressing gown and a big grin. She gave Robert a big kiss and started to laugh. “Oh the poor dear! His face when Mel shouted hello was a picture. He couldn’t carry on. Finished him with a BJ.”

“Thought you tasted creamy,” said Robert.

“Hello, darling! Good day at college?”

“Erm, yes Mummy, it was. Have you had a good fuck?”

“Fun, but only a six. I’ve done us a chicken casserole for tea. Will that be okay?”

“Lovely, Mummy,” said Melissa.

“Mummy, I hope I didn’t spoil your afternoon by coming home a bit early?”

“Not at all, darling; it was all rather wicked though,” replied Sarah with a huge grin.

EmmaMatture
Online Now!
Lush Cams
EmmaMatture

“It had to happen sooner or later. Anyway, Tony is a sweet man but he’s only a six, and the look on his face when you shouted up the stairs was priceless. Would you like some more chicken dear?”

“No thank you, it’s delicious, but I’ve had enough for now. Mummy, do you think it might be a good idea to warn me if you are planning some ‘entertaining’?"

“I’m sorry darling. Did it upset you? Oh darling, I’m really sorry if it made you uncomfortable.”

“It’s not that Mummy, it was the first time and I was surprised, that’s all. I just don’t want to spoil the fun you and Rob are having. What do you mean by ‘he’s only a six'?”

“Six out of ten darling, not six inches, if that was what you were wondering.”

“Darling,” said Robert, “I think we ought to explain some of our rules of engagement, don’t you?"

“Good idea, and Mel may wish to add something,” said Sarah.

“Well, darling, the first rule is that I only have sex with another man when Robert is present, even though sometimes he’s not in the same room. We only ever use the spare room, and always use condoms. He must be courteous to Robert. We will not tolerate any attempts at name calling, or any attempt to humiliate either of us. We welcome our guests only for the enjoyment of sex, and we have no other social contact at all. Robert and I have sex together about ten times to every one guest, and after each guest, he gets a special reward. Have I missed anything, darling?”

“I think that about covers it, my love. Anything you might want to add, Mel?”

“Well, I almost brought Alice White back with me today, but she got a call from her brother that he needed picking up. It might have been a bit awkward if she had been with me.”

Sarah and Robert looked at each other. “Very good point darling,” said Sarah, “Robert?”

“What if we send you a text saying ‘Houseguest today 2-4,' or something like that?”

“Fine,” said Melissa, “and then I won’t shout up the stairs and disturb you. I’ll just go into the kitchen, or creep into my room.”

“Just remember, sweetheart, this is your home, and we want you to feel free to bring your friends home with you.”

“Thank you, Mummy. Robert, do you film all the, er... guests?”

“No love, not all of them but it’s part of what they agree to. We keep the ones who score eight or better, and watch them again.”

“Darling, would you like to watch Tony with us tonight?”

“Thanks Mummy, it sounds fun. Let’s wait until after ‘Eastenders’ has finished, shall we?”

“We’ll show you Alan as well, if you like; he’s an eight,” said Robert.

“Are there any tens?”

“Only one, my darling, only one,” said Sarah, smiling at her husband adoringly.

-----------------------------

Melissa and Sarah have a 'girlie night' will follow.

Published 
Written by Rheged6
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments