Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

My Wife Marcia? Part Two

"Things get more complicated!"

42
17 Comments 17
20.2k Views 20.2k
3.1k words 3.1k words
I trudged down the empty streets, seeking to get as far as possible from the hell that I once called home. No words could justly describe what I was feeling that night, but it felt as if my wife had reached in and torn my heart from my chest. My wife of seven years was a cheating slut! I had not only witnessed Marcia getting her pussy thoroughly pumped by my best friend, but I had done nothing to stop it. Memories of Marcia being impaled by his cock insidiously filled my head.

Before I knew it, I found myself several blocks away from home. The cold wind was gently blowing the sickly smell of asphalt from a dark alley that even criminals would avoid. My mind was drifting into a state of denial. I could be an asshole at times, so who am I to judge a cheater?

"Richard, you have to snap out of this," I mumbled to myself like a crazy person. I was always faithful to that bitch!

Sirens blared in the distance.The thud of my own footsteps kept me alert on the lonely streets. It was 2:30 a.m. when the neon lights of a motel that Marcia had always hated got my attention. I was very fatigued as I stumbled through the door of the motel and booked a room for two nights. Into the elevator I went, and got out on the second floor, in search of room number twenty. After struggling with the lock for a few minutes, I managed to boot the door open and strode in with the remains of my pride. My attention was suddenly placed on my phone as it vibrated in my pocket. It was a text from Marcia.

Message from Marcia 2:47 am: Hope you arrived safely babe. I can’t sleep. Please, call when you get this.

2:48 am : Hey! I can see that you read my message.

Along with anger, this triggered flashbacks of Marcia, bent over and being fucked senseless by Lucas. I pictured the way her moist pussy squeezed his cock as he ploughed her, missionary style. Her moans consumed my head. I visualized the relentless pounding, their sweaty bodies rubbing against each other as they gasped for air. She’s delusional, I thought to myself. How could she be so deceitful? Minutes went by and I drifted to sleep without responding. The loud honking of what must have been a big rig awoke me at 6:00 a.m. The sharp sun peeked into the room, as I rubbed a hand along the nightstand, in search of my cell phone. My mind was urging me to call and let her have it, but my heart was not ready for that conversation as yet.

It was 7:00 a.m. when I left the motel, in search of breakfast. A broad smile came over my face when I noticed a familiar person coming out of a dry cleaning store at the end of the block. Her hips swayed slightly as she approached me, suit bag in hand. She was a picture of perfection and the sweet, fruity scent of her perfume intoxicated me.

“What are you doing in my neck of the woods?” said Maxine.

“I'm just looking for decent breakfast,” I replied.

“Here I am, late for work and you’re searching for breakfast in my territory. I'm just pulling your leg,” she said, slapping me on the right shoulder.

It was at this point that I told her to take the day off, since I had no intention of going anywhere near work. Those words must have stunned her as she appeared frozen. She looked like she had seen a ghost. From the day I hired her as my assistant, Maxine had always known me to be punctual.

“Now, get out of here before I change my mind,” I quipped.

Her brown eyes lit up, as a dazzling smile came across her face. “I don’t know how to ask you this,” she paused, looking up at the sky.

“Go ahead, you can ask me anything,” I replied.

She swallowed hard, and tilted her head down toward the pavement. “Is everything okay at home?” she blurted, smiling nervously.

I paused for a moment to think of a response that would conceal my feelings toward my wife. Maxine stood there, swaying from side to side. We stood there in silence for another couple of seconds as the sun scorched down on us, quite a contrast from the previous day. My eyes scanned her twenty-four year old body from head to toe. She was wearing a black pencil skirt that stopped just above her knees. Her white blouse was buttoned down just right, exposing just enough cleavage. My eyes met hers as I cleared my throat.

“Things are not the best with the wife,” I said, surprising myself at how honest I was being with Maxine.

“Aww… that’s too bad,” she replied.

“Let me take you on a drive, it will do wonders for you,” she said in sweet tone.

I was a bit reluctant, as I wanted to maintain a professional relationship. However, given my situation, I tagged along for the ride. Chills ran through me as her hand brushed against mine as we walked to her car on the opposite side of the street.

“You have to excuse me for this messy thing that I call my car,” she said, pointing at some artwork she had scattered around the backseat.

A simple smile was my reply, as I let her know that it was just fine. My eyes locked in on her lips, moving as she spoke. Maxine seemed much more interesting than she had led on during her job interview and the duration of her time working for me. She was quite the conversationalist. I found out that she was second child of three, and that her parents lived in Suffolk County, Long Island. Her dad worked as an engineer, and her mom, a teacher.

“Where are you taking me?” I inquired.

“Wildwood Lake,” she replied.

Maxine saw the puzzled look on my face and she burst into laughter. She explained that the lake was near Suffolk County and that it was formed by glaciers during the last ice age. I was quite impressed by her knowledge of the lake. She went on to state that she had not been home to visit her parents for almost a year. A look of guilt crept over her at this point.

“That’s enough about my boring life, let’s talk about your exciting life,” she quipped.

“Well, I'm married to a crazy, cheating bitch! How’s that?” I responded with an embarrassed chuckle.

“Would you like to talk about it?” she asked, curling her bottom lip.

I told her that I was not ready to talk about it, and we continued on this little adventure she was taking me on. It was 10:00 a.m. when we arrived in Suffolk County. The smell of freshly cut grass entered the car as I let the passenger window down. While I was inquiring about a particular mansion in the area, I noticed that Maxine was unusually quiet.

“Are you okay?” I asked. 

She ran her fingers through her long flowing brunette hair, taking a deep breath. “Well, it’s complicated,” she said, quickly glancing over at me.

“The owner of the house is a friend of my dad,” she said, pausing and looking out the window.

“Go on,” I encouraged.

“I slept with him, Richard,” she said, bluntly.

There was complete silence in the car for a few seconds. I was amazed at how open Maxine was being with me about her personal life. She appeared to be stunned by the words that came out of her own mouth. Our eyes met, and she blushed, placing her focus back on the road. I was sitting there, staring at her when the ticking sound of her car’s turning signal interrupted. We had pulled into the driveway of what appeared to be a massive house. All signs pointed to affluence.

“Don’t just sit there, silly,” she said, getting out of the car.

“This isn't Wildwood Lake,” I shot back.

I followed behind her, attempting to avoid the view of her round buttocks in the tight little pencil skirt. No one was home, it appeared. She took a bunch of keys out of her purse and dangled them in front of me. Within a few seconds we were inside, and she quickly disabled the alarm system. The living room floor was one hundred percent gleaming hardwood. The furniture was old, but appeared to be luxurious antiques. Sheer curtains covered the windows; mint green appeared to be the theme.

“You like?” Maxine purred, leading me into the spacious kitchen.

“Where are my manners?” she said, playfully tapping herself on the head.

“Would you like something to drink?” she asked.

“Water would be fine,” I replied.

“Tell me more about this friend of your dad, you know, the one that you slept with,” I jokingly demanded.

Maxine playfully engaged me, sticking her tongue out as she poured my water. Our eyes collided once more, but this time we were both invading each other’s personal space.

Kylie_Pag
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Kylie_Pag

She shook her head, as if to say no and then decided to shove me in the chest with both of her soft hands. My arms extended, and in a gentle motion I shoved her back against the fridge and lifted her into the air. Her feet were now off the ground and wrapped around my waist. We were now face to face. Her brown eyes appeared to be filled with mischief. She ran her hands along my chest, slowly unbuttoning my shirt.

Nothing needed to be said. She wanted me and I wanted her, badly. Our lips came together and we kissed hungrily. Chills ran through me as I felt Maxine breathing on my neck, simultaneously attempting to unbuckle my pants. We had crossed a line. My assistant had a handful of my cock and I was loving it.

“That’s a mighty nice cock,” she whispered, stroking my erection through my pants.

I continued to pin her against the fridge and undid her blouse. She had nice, supple breasts that appeared to be C-cup. Her nipples were hard and erect, poking out at me. Maxine shivered as my tongue collided with her nipples. I savoured the moment, gently sucking them as she moaned into my right ear. My hands made their way up her smooth thighs. I hiked up her pencil skirt and my fingers collided with her soaked panties. My manly fingers slipped her panties to the side and brushed against her engorged clit.

“Fuck!,” I grunted, as Maxine was now on her knees, stroking my eight inch erection and dangling it in her face.

Her soft, tiny hands moved back and forth, stroking me. She looked up at me, licking her lips. My knees buckled as her tongue wrapped around the base of my cock. Maxine straightened her posture and began sucking me, inch by inch. Her head bobbed back and forth as she stimulated me with her tongue. Loud gulps echoed throughout the kitchen as she vigorously sucked on my cock.

My toes curled in my shoes as I watched my assistant on her knees, sucking my throbbing cock. I gently held her head, and ran my hands through her hair. She tilted her head up and shot me a look that caused my heart to skip a beat. The chemistry between us was remarkable. With simply that look , I immediately knew she wanted it.

Maxine slowly eased off and got on her feet. My hand slid up her thighs once more , hiking her skirt up to her waist. I crouched over slightly and lifted her into the air. She screamed out in laughter and wasted no time wrapping her legs around my waist. I carried her over to the fridge and pressed her up against its door, simultaneously reaching for my cock with one hand while holding her with the other.

She moaned loudly as I rubbed my throbbing cock along her moist entrance, teasing her. I watched as her face went bright pink in reaction to the head of my cock entering her tight pussy. I rolled my hips, thrusting deeper with each stroke. Her walls massaged me, clinging tightly to my erection. Her head came forward and we kissed passionately as I quickened my thrusts.

“Oh! Shit!” she cried out.

The sensations were becoming overwhelming as I continued to pump her. Her eyes told a tale of lust as I looked deeply into them. She gasped for air as she felt my balls slap into her pussy. My cock glided between her drenched thighs.

My lips parted, letting a heavy grunt escape. Her roaming hands found my neck as she held on tightly. Her pussy was inviting, drowning my cock in creamy liquid. She was now in the middle of a powerful climax, and nails clawed along my back as I continued in steady rhythm.

A reflection in the cabinet glass to the left of us caught my eyes. We were fucking like savages! I quickened my thrusts, feeling I was about to climax at any moment. She was now rolling her hips with every thrust she received.

“You’re making me cum all over your cock,” she whispered.

Sensing I was about to erupt, I pulled out and placed her back on her feet. She walked seductively over to the counter and bent over. My cock stuck out, dangling in the air as I positioned myself behind Maxine.

“Ohh, fuck!” she wailed, as I entered her again. Her butt collided with my hips, creating sweet music. She stared back at me, gritting her teeth as frequent moans continued to escape. She was getting close to another climax and I was too. I continued to pump her pussy for another couple of minutes.

“I'm going to cum!” she wailed.

My strokes became more intense, and I watched her soft ass ripple as our bodies came together. It was the best doggy-style of my life. I just loved the way her pussy looked from behind. I felt my muscles tighten.

“I'm going to cum,” I grunted.

“I want you to cum in my pussy,” she shot back.

Without having regards for any consequences, I shot streams of cum deep inside her as she climaxed simultaneously. We both collapsed to the kitchen floor from exhaustion, kissing passionately.

It was 2:00 p.m. when we got back on the road. Somehow we never got to the lake, but I was far from being bothered about it. What’s a thirty-five year old father of one doing with a twenty-four year old, I thought to myself. The warm wind blew in, causing her hair to fly. I sat on the side of her admiring her beauty as she slurped on a drink she was holding in one hand. My attention went to my pants pocket as my phone vibrated.

Message from Marcia 2:15 pm : This is really unlike you, Richard. Please, call me when you get this.

Maxine motioned with her lips that she was sorry. She immediately knew it was Marcia. Our wonderful afternoon became sour and it was a long ride back. I told Maxine that I was ready to face Marcia, and that she should drop me to my house. Things were also complicated as I didn't know what to make of my afternoon romp with Maxine. For all I knew, she probably just saw it as a one day thing.

It was just after 4:00 p.m. when Maxine pulled up in front of my house. We hadn't even come to a complete halt and I was already pissed off. Lucas’ truck was sitting in my driveway. My blood became boiling hot, and I was filled with rage.

“What’s wrong?” Maxine asked, with a quite a concerned look on her face.

“Do you mind waiting for me?” I asked. 

“Of course not, but I just remembered I have to get my niece from tennis practice in hour,” she replied.

“You can’t be longer than twenty minutes,” she further stated.

I got out and marched over to the front door, almost breaking the key in the lock as I entered. As expected, they were in the upstairs bedroom. Faint moans grew louder as I got near the top of the stairs, contemplating how I was going to interrupt their fun.

The door was half open just like the previous night. Lucas was on top of her pumping her cunt mercilessly. Just as I was about to interrupt, I heard three words come out of Marcia’s mouth that she had never said to me.

“Fuck my ass!” she demanded. “I want you to be the first in my asshole.”

My jaw dropped as I quietly scrambled into our daughter's bedroom. Like the last time, I placed an eye over the peep-hole. The discussion of anal had come up several times during our marriage, but Marcia had always said she wasn't up for it. Now, she was letting Lucas fuck her ass? Lucas positioned himself behind her round, athletic butt, teasing her by rubbing his rigid cock at the entrance of her asshole.

“Oh! Fuck!” she wailed. I watched her body tremble as his thick cock entered her asshole.

“Be a good whore and take it,” he barked. I watched as another couple of minutes went by and his thrusts became faster and more powerful. He didn't seem to care that she was an anal virgin, and she didn't either. He climbed on top of her and rode her like the slut she was.

Lust was overtaking me once again and my hands were in my pants, stroking on my erect cock. I’ll let them finish, I thought to myself. I continued to watch the man I once regarded as my best friend have his way with my wife’s asshole. The sound of loud slapping flesh consumed me. I watched as Marcia’s knees buckled from the pounding she was receiving. He gripped her long blond hair with one hand and slammed her from behind, reaching over and playing with her clit from behind with the other hand. Gasping for air, she grabbed the sheets.

“Richard?” I heard Maxine cry. “I don’t mean to be rude, but I have to leave now,” she said, her voice growing louder.

Everything came to a complete halt, and the silence was deafening. Lucas quickly pulled out of Marcia’s asshole as I fumbled to get myself in order as well. Things were not going the way I'd planned, and we were about to be in a showdown. It was time to face the music!

Published 
Written by NickSpencer
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments