Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Promises Made—Promises Kept - Cheryl

"Her husband makes a promise, that Cheryl enjoys, a lot!"

91
20 Comments 20
4.3k Views 4.3k
2.3k words 2.3k words

I walked in to Tony’s and met with Kim and Wyn for lunch. I had to tell them what happened last night. I got there first, and they walked in together.

“You won’t believe what Kev and I did last night,” I said. “It was beyond unbelievable.” I paused to collect my thoughts.

“What happened, Cheryl? God, you’re excited; it must be something,” Wyn asked. “Let me guess.”

I interrupted with a grin, “We watched a movie.”

Kim interrupted me back, “A movie? That’s wonderful. No wonder you’re excited.”

I looked at her, smiling, and said, “Your sarcasm is underwhelming, Kim.” I continued, saying, "Yes, we watched a movie, a porn movie. It featured some black guy, god, a perfect specimen, tall, well built, and nicely hung, too. His name in the movie was Tom, and he was seducing a married slut named Chloe. He was so slick she didn’t realize what was happening.”

“Was she a fox? Um, a silver fox, or was she a black one?" Wyn interjected.

“Let me finish. Um, they were at dinner in a really fancy restaurant with a band playing in the background and some dancing going on that you could see. He was getting to her, and before the main meal came, they danced, and we could hear what he was saying to her. As they finished the dance, he told her—he didn’t ask her—to go into the ladies' room and present him with her panties. It showed her going into the ladies' room to take them off."

Wyn looked at me, asking, "This was in the movie?"

"Just stop it; your sarcasm is not needed," I said, frowning at them.

“Chloe was in there, and we could hear her talking to herself, trying to decide if she should take her bra off too. When she had her bra off, trying to decide, a couple of women came in and interrupted her. She was standing in front of the mirror with her dress back on and no bra, and she heard the two women talking about their dates. They were kind of like Cinderella's stepsisters, you know, in Disney's version. Kind of crabby-looking."

I hesitated before saying, “Anyway, we could hear their conversation, and so could Chloe. The blonde was taking her bra off, showing off her rack. She was saying, 'Pat expects me to give him something when we go back in; is this just too much?' Well, it was obvious she was missing it. Anyone looking could tell, but she walked out, braless, after her friend took her panties off and hid them in her purse."

It was Kim's turn to interrupt me, "Can you get to the good part, please?"

“Kevin and I were getting aroused, and he was undressing me so he could kiss my tits. I was getting hotter; you can’t believe.” I looked at them when the waiter came to take our order.

We talked about casual talk until the waiter left, when Wyn asked in a husky voice, “Then what happened?”

I took a deep breath and said, “Well, when Chloe got back, she gave him both her panties and her bra. He left them on the table, leaned over, and gave her a passionate kiss. When the waiter came next, he noticed them and raised his eyebrows at Tom with a look of congratulations. Chloe had a slightly embarrassed look for just a second, and then she just owned it."

“When they left, Tom told her he was taking her to his house. He had her dress unzipped, and we could see him playing with her tits. It was perfect. Jesus, commanding her like he owned her. I felt torn; I ended up watching, getting more and more aroused. It was exactly what I’d always wanted. Yes, he was black, and she was blond, and it was taboo, but it went far beyond the interracial aspects. It was the way he was dominating her and commanding her. That was driving me wild." I looked at them and took another sip of my iced tea.

“They both talked about her husband, who was out of town for several days, and how she was cheating on him." I continued by saying, "It was her first time cheating. God, I guess she wasn’t a slut until they finished. The thing I remember clearly was that he undressed her in the car and made her walk to the front door in just her shoes. It flabbergasted me when he took her against the front door; he fucked her before going inside. He just held her against the door and fucked her. I have no memory of him dropping his pants, but his cock was out, and he screwed her at the front door with the light on."

I paused to take a breath and continued, “I went berserk, and I attacked Kevin in the living room. I’ve told you both about the times Kev has hinted about wanting to let me fuck other men. I had a stupendous climax and told him if he could provide me with an experience like that, I’d do it.”

I looked at my friends and said, “He promised me he would, and I intend to make him keep it."

We spent the rest of our lunch talking about it and whether he would, in fact, keep his promise.

Over the next few weeks, I kept reminding him about it, emphasizing that he had to be black and commanding. At the same time, I was having dreams—dreams about Tom and me. I was waking up in the morning with my boobs tingling and my vagina wet from what Tom was doing to me. Yes, Kevin and I were still making love, but it was nothing compared to my dream-time affair. 

When Kim, Wyn, and I met for lunch, there was always some question about Kev’s success. Eventually, I started sharing my dreams with them—what I could remember. Um, most of what I could remember, at least. There were details I hugged to myself—secrets I couldn’t share. It was embarrassing how often I was frigging myself off to orgasms when Kevin wasn’t around. 

When Kev found me a lover, it was a surprise. Apparently, Tuck was an old friend of Kev’s. They’d been friends before Kevin and I met. In fact, they'd chased girls together after college. The way he described him, he sounded perfect. My boobs and my vagina both reacted. The problem that showed up was that Kevin wanted to watch; that wasn’t going to happen. This was my experience, and I wanted it to be like the movie. I wanted it to be like when Tom seduced Chloe. In the end, Kevin would introduce me to Tuck, and we’d see how it went.

SkinnyhotFantasyTS
Online Now!
Lush Cams
SkinnyhotFantasyTS

Is it going to be as good as my dreams? It's hard to believe it can be, but hope springs eternal. I want him to myself; I want to let myself go and react without worrying about what Kevin thinks. No, we’re not doing it at our house with Kevin seeing or hearing it, either one. It’s going to be at his house.

The next day, when Kim, Wyn, and I met for lunch, I started as soon as we sat down, saying, "It's going to happen Saturday. Kevin found the guy to fuck me. We're meeting for dinner to meet, but what's going to happen is that I'm planning on fucking him that night."

Kevin talked to Tuck, and I still don’t know exactly what they said, but we met for dinner at Antonio's on Saturday. Halfway through dinner, Tuck took over. He moved so he was next to me in the booth and was kissing me. Kevin tried a few times to take charge by pretending this was just a meet and greet, and we’d get together later. Then he tried to get it to happen at our house, and I quashed it too.

I finally told him how it was going to happen. Kevin was going home and leaving Tuck and me alone. I’d call him to pick me up in the morning at Tuck’s place. We got into Tuck's car, and after some kisses, we went dancing at Mellow Time. When we left, I saw Kevin sitting in our car, slumped down, not seeing anything.

Poor boy, he looks so dejected sitting there—different from me, for sure. He shouldn’t have promised me. I’m going to enjoy every minute of this.

When we got there, we found a booth that had just emptied, and I told him to sit while I fixed my face in the ladies' room. I pulled my panties off and tried to decide if I could go back with my bra in my hand, too. Yes, it was a lot more—just more—than I was used to, but it was the look I wanted, just like Chloe.

We both know what’s going to happen, and I want to feel all the emotions that go with it. My boobs, no, my tits, yes, my tits, the nipples are pebble hard and standing to attention. I hope he enjoys seeing me in heat.

We danced a few times, drank a glass of wine each, and kissed a lot. And Tuck took advantage of my braless tits to touch them. We left after about an hour, and on the way, I let my dress top slip down so I was bare from the waist up. His right hand was caressing me, and he stopped a few times to pay complete attention to my tits. It felt wonderful.

He made me walk to the front door, keeping my dress from completely falling off. He insisted he wanted me partially dressed, not naked. When we got inside, he forced me to let loose of my dress and fall to the floor. I had a necklace and my shoes on, and that was all. He looked at me, admired me, and said, “Cheryl, I know I wouldn’t let you do this with another man. You’re spectacular.” He kissed my tits and led me into his bedroom. “You’re mine until morning, and I intend to take advantage of it. Kevin is at your home, probably jacking off and imagining what I’m doing to you."

My pussy’s leaking; I’ve never felt like this—depraved, sinful, and out of control. I need him naked, too. Yes, naked. I want to see him. Hell, I want to see his cock. I want to see it before he fucks me with it.

I started undressing him, and he helped. The last thing I removed was his boxer shorts, and I saw the cock that was going to be fucking me. It looked huge, though when I touched it, it wasn’t, really. I think it was the taboo aspect that made it seem so big. It was lovely, though, and I knew I’d relish feeling it in me.

I was standing there, daydreaming, when he forced me back onto his bed. My feet were on the ground, and he kneeled between my legs, and his tongue was licking my juices. When it hit my clit, I could feel my climax hit, and I spasmed and screamed. Something, though I have no idea what. I just screamed. I felt a larger gush wet the bed, and I collapsed.

I’d wondered if it was going to be as good as my dreams. I didn’t need to worry any longer. It was better.

"Now, Tuck, your cock, now in my cunt. Take it. Fuck it. Fuck me now. Please, god, don’t make me wait.” I was wailing in absolute need. I had to feel his cock pushing into me, my cunt.

I could see his triumphant look as he positioned himself with his cock at my pussy lips and slowly, agonizingly slowly, pushed them aside. I was holding my breath as he did it, and when he was completely in, I gave a gasp. I closed my eyes so I could focus on the sensations as he started fucking me. It was exquisite.

I could feel his weight on me as he took me. I screamed again while he was moving inside me. This time I heard myself screaming, “Tuck, this is so, so awesome! Yes.” And I came again. I felt my vagina spasm on his cock, and I felt him cum inside me. When he finished, he moved us so we were completely on his bed, both of us breathless.

I’ll never be able to share this with Kevin. This was so much more intense than anything we’d ever shared. Tuck was a wondrous lover. This is so different from what Kev and I share.

I’m not sure, but I think we fucked three or four times before morning. I do know that after I called Kevin, I made Tuck cum one more time. This time I wanted the evidence on me—in my hair, on my face, and on my tits. I wanted to show off for Kevin. I wanted him to actually see that I'd been fucked.

When he came to pick me up, I only wore Tuck's robe out to the car, and all I said was, “It was spectacular.”

I wanted to wait before I told him the truth: This isn’t the only time we’re going to fuck. Tuck isn’t the only other man I’m going to fuck.

What can I share with Kim and Wyn?

Promises made—promises kept. It’s not ending here.

Published 
Written by keylime314159
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments