Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Rosie Helps Wendy

"Rosie shows Wendy how to make Jay tell her to cuckold him."

81
12 Comments 12
4.5k Views 4.5k
5.9k words 5.9k words

I was working at McCall’s Insurance, a medium-sized insurance agency office in Elk Grove, near Sacramento. Wendy was my boss, and we’d become friends over the last year. One evening, as we were closing up, I was complaining about having to go home to Jason and fix dinner.

When I was talking to Wendy, she invited me to dinner at Giovanni's, an Italian place nearby. She suggested that we go to dinner and make Jason fend for himself. Her husband, Jay, was at a business meeting, and he was going to be home late.

I was looking for an excuse, so I agreed to meet her there. We started with a glass of wine while we were waiting for a table.

She started by asking, “So what’s going on at home?”

I grimaced and started telling her about Jason and my complaints. They were mostly trivial. I didn’t talk about the fact that I was cuckolding him or that I was getting extra sex two to three times a month.

Wendy smiled at me and warned me, “Don’t do anything that might stop you from coming to work tomorrow.” Then she laughed. “I sometimes feel like that.”

I paused, not sure if I wanted to know, but asked, “What’s going on? Jay?”

Wendy looked at me and slowly nodded. She hesitated, then said slowly, “Jay, I just don’t understand; he keeps asking me … he wants … hell, I can’t say it.”

I stopped for a moment, thinking, “Um, well, if you don’t want to … if you can’t talk about it, then don’t. But … remember, I’m willing to listen to you and not repeat it to anyone, okay?"

We got a table and ordered, and I started talking about my friend Olivia and her problems with work, mostly difficult clients. I could see that Wendy was only half following me, so I finished by telling her about the client she’d buried in the side yard. 

At that, she started and said, “What was that last? She did what?”

I laughed and answered, “I was just checking if you were listening. I think you were only halfway here. What are you thinking?"

“I guess I’m still trying to decide if I want to talk about Jay. I’m not sure.”

I looked at her and then replied, “Um, if you’re not sure, then don’t. You can be sure I won’t repeat it around if you do, though.”

About two weeks later, Wendy invited me to meet for dinner at Alfredo’s in midtown. When we sat down at the table, I could see that Wendy was fidgeting uncomfortably. I ignored it at first until I finally asked, ”Wendy, if you have something to say, just say it. Is this the same thing we didn’t talk about the last time?”

Wendy hesitated, then answered, “Uh, it’s about Jay. He’s been … been asking … talking about, about … hell, I can’t say it. I can’t.”

I looked at her and said, “Okay, what can’t you say? If you don’t tell me now, I’ll be thinking all kinds of things, Wendy. What is it? I’ve told you I won’t repeat it to anyone.”

Wendy sat there thinking when the waitress came and took our orders. When she left, she took a deep breath and rushed, saying, “Hewantsto see me withanotherman. Sex, fuck, he wants to watch! Did you understand? Rosie?”

"Um, did you say that Jay wants to watch you … fuck someone else? He wants to watch it? Oh wow, Wendy. Now I see why you’re having trouble telling me. Is he serious? He really wants you to … um, cuckold him? He wants to watch it happen?”

Wendy seemed less nervous now and slowly said, “If cuckolding means what I think it means, then I guess yes. This started last year, when he mentioned it a couple of times. I just dismissed it then, but he’s talking about it more now. I thought it was just a ploy to let him screw around, but I just don’t know.

I wasn’t expecting this, no way. But since I learned about Mom and Dad’s cuckold marriage, I’ve been running into people I can introduce to it. Olivia was the last one, and she’d consummated her cuckold relationship with Alan and then, a month later, with Jamie. Oh, and I guess I should add the fact that I’m cucking Jason now. I don’t need to share that last. Hmm, this is the first time the husband has asked his wife to cuckold him—at least that I’ve been involved with. This could be fun, but I need to start seriously.

I started by saying, “Wendy, um, what he’s talking about is cuckolding—modern cuckolding, that is. In the old days, a cuckold was a husband whose wife screwed around behind his back um, often putting other men’s babies in his nest.

"Nowadays, the husband knows about it and usually gets off on it. That’s what it sounds like Jay’s talking about. I’ve known several cuckold couples—ah, cuckold marriages. It can work if both halves are okay and want it.

“What is your reaction when you think about it? Hell, I can tell you, my parents have a cuckold marriage. I learned about it when I was nineteen. They’d been doing it since before I was born. I’ve introduced a few married wives to the lifestyle. So far, they have all enjoyed it.

“What’s your reaction to Jay saying he wants you to cuckold him? My first guess is that he probably does want it, not as a means to, as you delicately put it, screw other women. I can help you decide what Jay’s really trying to have happen. That’s if you’re interested.“

Wendy looked at me and then said, “You know women—uh, wives—that..." Her voice trailed off. Then she said, “You know women that screw around with other men? For real?"

“Yes, I do. I don’t know why, but after I learned that Mom cuckolds Dad I’ve run into,” I hesitated to be careful with what I said. I don’t want to out anyone. 

“Wendy, it's not common, but there is a lot more of it going on than you’d believe. A lot of friends—people I know—have talked to me. Kind of like you have today. 

“When I was living at home, my folks introduced me to a lot of people in the lifestyle. A lot of, well, some of the marriages imploded because of it. Anyway, that taught me you need to be careful if you want to protect your marriage.”

I waited for Wendy to say something.

Wendy looked at me, then hesitantly said, “Your friends, … the people that you know, the women, do they enjoy it? Screwing other men? In front of their husbands, they let their husbands watch them with other men's penis … cock in them?”

“The women I know that I’ve introduced to cuckolding love the excitement and thrill of other cocks fucking them. Their husbands aren’t always allowed to watch. It depends on the couple. Going back to when I was meeting cuckold couples at home, some of them enjoyed humiliating their cuckolds. For those people, they weren’t husbands; they were cuckolds."

I stopped for a minute, thinking, then said, “Wendy, your first option is to just shut it down. Refuse to be in the room if he broaches the subject.

“A second is to move it to role play, where you pretend he’s not your husband that’s screwing … fucking you. That might satisfy him for a while.” I hesitated, then added, “Third, there is always the marriage manual suggestion; talk about it. Exactly what he’s picturing happening. Why he wants it and what he’s picturing long-term. What he’s thinking about in a year, five years from now.

“The fourth option I see is to just do it; actually, cuckold him. Make him see it, smell the sex, and have him help you cuckold him. Make him talk to your first, make him ask the guy you want to fuck, and then be involved in the actual cuckolding.”

Wendy, I’m trying to be impartial here. The option I want you to choose is the last one. He’s asked for it; give it to him. A one-time fuck, a Bull, a long-time lover—what you want, not what Jay wants. Just let me know and let me watch, please. 

“Okay, Wendy, is that enough to think about? Does one option attract you the most?“

Wendy looked dazed, “Rosie, he's mentioned Eric and Gary a couple of times. I know them both. They’re friends; Eric is married, but Gary is single. I can picture Gary, Gary, and me. Maybe Gary and me. I don’t know, Gary and me … fucking? I can picture Jay asking Gary to fuck me, kind of. The last option, actually fucking someone, would put closure to him asking. Wouldn’t it?”

I answered, “Yes, for sure it would. A possible problem is if you like it and he decides he doesn’t. When I was with my parents in the Bay Area, there were a few times that happened. The wife simply couldn’t quit, or maybe wouldn’t quit. Dana couldn’t quit, and she continued secretly until her husband found out. It was ugly.

“If you do it this way, you need to warn him that it could be like Pandora’s Box. He’ll be unable to close it once it's opened. Before you decide, I’d like it if we could talk after you’ve thought about it.”

The next Monday, Wendy and I scheduled a long lunch. Chinese at Elk Grove Park.

We went together, got the Chinese food, and found an isolated table. I started the conversation, “So Wendy, what happened since we talked?”

Wendy looked at the table and then answered me, “Jay brought it up Saturday after the kids were asleep. I defaulted to the marriage counselor option and asked what he was picturing for the first time I cucked him. I actually used the word ‘cucked.’ He gulped. I think the word cucked was stronger than he was thinking. 

“I’ve been looking up cuckolding both from the stories and from a more clinical aspect. He was picturing a very vanilla, um, description. Just me and a lover fucking in front of him. When I asked him about the longer term, it was obvious he was thinking that when he got tired of it, we would quit. 

“When I asked him whom I’d be fucking, he kind of equivocated—just someone. Just total bullshit.

“I think he's just thinking that it would be exciting if he saw me with another man. Once. With no thoughts about me.

“It made me want to go to option four. Defcon four style. Let him have his prim cuckolding, then Defcon four him. Fuck anyone I want, wherever I want. Let the chips fall where they may. I kept control, but there wasn’t any sex last weekend, that’s for sure.“

I interrupted Wendy, saying, “Your inclination is to give him what he said he wants, now at least? Um, I think your instinct to not lose control was a good one. I agree he’s not thinking, at least with his head. My reaction, if you want to stay married, is to have a come-to-Jesus discussion with him. If you’ll let me, I’d like to intervene for you. Either the three of us or Jay and me alone.

“I can make it clear what he’s asking for and what he’s going to get. I’m capable of rubbing his nose in it, making him smell the sex, and seeing the sex like it really is. Wendy, I’ve been in the room when a man is cuckolded, and I can make it seem real for him.”

I hesitated before saying, “Uh, I do have a price though. Um, Wendy, I have a price.”

Wendy interrupted me, “You have a price? What kind of price?”

I answered, “I want to watch it too. I’ve never watched the first … fuck, ah, time cuckolding. I want to watch you and Jay. I want to see it as he sees someone’s cock entering you, and I want to see you as your new lover takes you and fucks you. I want to see you climaxing around your lover’s cock. I want to watch as he comes in your pussy. That’s my price. If I’ve helped you, that’s my price. 

“Um, maybe one other thing, not part of my price. Sometime, I’d like to join you and your current lover uh, in a … ah, making love to him, together.”

Wendy stared at me, nodded her head, and then said, "Okay, Rosie, that’s a go. I want you to help. You and Jay, or the three of us? “

I paused for a minute before I answered, “I think the three of us the first time. It may take more than one meeting; this is potentially as critical a decision as getting married. 

“So when shall we meet? Where? Um, no kids around, I think. Oh, I think you and Jay sit together. I don’t want him to think we’re ganging up against him. Maybe another long lunch later in the week. We can meet here Wednesday or Thursday. Let me know."

The next day,  Wendy said she’d like it on Wednesday, as soon as possible. Okay, I needed to have some notes I didn’t want to forget, so I thought about it and got ready.

Wednesday was another beautiful day as we got to the park, Wendy and me in her car, and Jay in his pickup. 

When we sat down, I started, “Jay, you know why we’re here? To talk about cuckolding, realistically.” Jay and Wendy nodded. I continued,  explaining about my parent's marriage and the cuckold couples I’d met in the Bay Area. Then I touched on the friends I’d introduced to the cuckold lifestyle in Sacramento. I took care not to identify them to either Wendy or Jay.

“Okay, I’m not a counselor, but I‘ve seen a lot of it. I can talk about what it’s really like for the cuckold. Wendy has shared with me some of what you’ve discussed. You’ve suggested, no, asked that she cuckold you and fuck other men in front of you. Last weekend, she asked you some questions about how you’re picturing it going. Right Jay?”

He nodded cautiously.

I continued, “When she shared what you’d said, okay, maybe you think she betrayed your trust, and maybe she did, but I think you may be thankful she did. The reason we’re meeting is because you’re picturing a scenario that is not going to happen. It's almost positively not going to happen.

“Let's start with her first time with a lover. What you’re talking about is so vanilla. Wendy, and, uh, let's use the name Gary, okay? So Gary isn’t going to just get in bed, put his cock in her, come in her, and then leave. 

“The first time, they’ll start by undressing each other. They’ll be exploring each other; he’ll be fondling her tits and her ass; he’s going to be sucking her tits and marking them for you to see later. Gary’s going to eat her pussy until she comes; he may mark her pussy as his while he does that.  Wendy’s going to explore his cock with her mouth and her hands. She’s going to squeal as he marks her. She’s going to admire his cock as she sucks it you’re going to smell her as she comes … climaxes with him. She’s cucking you, and she’s going to want it as nasty as she can. Gary too. He’s going to ritually take her from you. Her pussy is his now. Don’t doubt it. She’s going to want to give it to him. 

“Her pussy is going to be his to cum in, and her mouth too. He’s going to come in her mouth and insist that she swallow it too. Sooner or later, Gary is going to insist on her ass. Have you had her ass?

“He’s going to take her ass to play with. Probably he’s going to want you to get her ready for his cock in her ass.

titsbiglovers
Online Now!
Lush Cams
titsbiglovers

“Don’t forget the smells of her climaxing and the smells of his cum leaking out of her pussy.  The first time usually takes all night, maybe all weekend.  If it is all weekend, Gary will have taken her every way he can, her pussy, several times. Her mouth twice. If you’re there, it’s common for Wendy to take his jizz and share it with you with a kiss. You’ll be hearing the noises she makes for Gary."

After I stopped to think, I continued. "It can be a wonderful experience for a first-time cuckold: exhilarating, intoxicating, and addicting. One thing's for sure: it’s not going to be like you described it. For Wendy, it can also be exhilarating, intoxicating, and addicting. Notice the word addicting. For a lot of first-time cuckoldresses, it is addicting. They don’t want to stop. Often, they can’t stop.

“You’ve helped her break the taboo—the main taboo that keeps wives faithful. Hell, it may already be too late. She’s already pictured the first time in her mind being fucked with a different cock, a different man fucking her, demanding new things from her. Jay, can you picture Wendy like that? Could you enjoy seeing her being fucked like that? If you can’t, then you don’t really want her to cuck you.”

I looked at Jay and Wendy, waiting for Jay to answer.

Wendy responded, looking at Jay, “That sounds interesting, doesn’t it, Jay? Exciting. I’d love for Gary to fuck me like that. I can see what Rosie is saying might happen. I can see why I might need to continue. Damn it, Jay, who do you want to be my first? You said, Eric and Gary. Eric is married so unless he has an agreement with Lois, he’s a no. But Gary? Is that who you want? My first, Our first? Gary? His beard is going to make it different when he's kissing me; I can't imagine what it's going to feel like when he's going down on me. Is that what you want?

"What do you want, Jay? Who do you want to see taking my pussy away from you?"

At this point, both Wendy and I waited for Jay to answer.

I can tell I shocked Jay. He was imagining sterile sex, a penis, a vagina, and a little cum. He has no idea what it’s going to be like. I still want him to decide, yes. I want to be able to watch Wendy fuck Gary for the first time. Don’t make it seem too hard; just enough to make it a challenge, Rosie.

“Ah, I’m … “ was all he could say at first.

“It’s up to you, Jay.” I said, “How much do you want it? A lot of men get off on it, can you? It’s not just addicting for the cuckoldresses, it’s addicting for most of the cuckolds, too. My dad needs it; that's the best description I can make. He needs it.”

I decided to end it here, with Jay still thinking about it. Thinking about it is good. I think he’ll convince himself, so I won’t have to do it.

“You need to think about it. Wendy is not saying no, not ever, but she is saying, be sure what you want, Jay.” I looked at Wendy and said, “Isn't that right, Wendy?"

She slowly nodded and then said, “Yes, Jay, be sure. It may be a decision you can’t change.”

I left them in the park, talking to each other.

We didn’t talk about the meeting until Monday, when she brought it up. “Um, Rosie, the other day, when we talked to Jay, um, he’s still not sure. He talks about it, and I know he still wants it but … Hell, just but. He can’t make up his mind, but now that he’s made me think about it, I can’t stop.”

She grimaced and then added, “I sometimes think about doing it, fucking Greg, just to get it over.”

“Maybe if I talk to him again, Wendy. Just me and Jay talking, what do you think?”

“I just want the dilly-dallying over.” She said, “Jay needs to decide. Yes, or no, decide.”

"Okay, Wendy. I’ll talk to him. Do you want me to tell him that, since he's started it, you want to end it by actually doing it? That might push him into the pool; what do you think? Are you comfortable with that?”

Yes, say yes. I want you to do it. Since I’ve been cucking Jason, I know how exciting it is for the cuckoldress. God, even the cuckold, too. Last weekend, when I was fucking Aaron, Jason got so excited when he knew that I was going to do it. He especially gets high when I let him see it.

Hmm, actually, as I think about it, I think he likes to be able to hear it without seeing it. It gives his imagination more room to work. That’s interesting, but focus on Wendy and Jay, not on Jason and me.

“Tell Jay that I want to do it? Fuck other men? I can’t do that.” She gave a half-hearted laugh and said, “Even though I’ve been thinking about just that. Rosie, what should I do? Jay can’t decide, and I can’t seem to decide either.”

I guess there’s only one person who knows what she wants, and that’s me. Should I share with Wendy that I’m cucking Jason, and he loves it? Would that make her decide?. If I tell her what it's like to feel other men caressing me, other men’s hands on my tits, and the sensations when another man’s cock slips inside me, will it help her decide?

“Jay says he wants you to fuck Greg, Greg or someone at least, right? You want to do it, right? What’s to decide? Tell him, make him set it up, and make him force you to do it so he can’t blame you. Make it his idea and make him set it up. One of the things that some wives do is make their cuckolds undress them for their lovers. Make them actually guide their cocks inside you. That way, they did it to themselves.”

I saw Wendy thinking about what I’d suggested.

 I quickly added, “Don’t forget, I want to watch the first time you do it. I want to see Jay’s and your expression as it goes down. If you end up deciding to do it, that is.”

We decided I’d meet with Jay alone and get him off the fence. Wendy wanted Jay to decide and end the uncertainty. If he decided yes, go forth and fuck; she wanted him to take the responsibility and tell Greg to set it up. If he decided he wanted the faithful Wendy, she wanted him to never bring it up again.

I decided we’d talk in the park again, where it’d be private.

She wants this to be his decision, so Rosie make him decide. I know I could lead him to decide to lift the restraint on Wendy, but she’s depending on me.

I was already sitting at the park when he drove up. When he sat at the park bench, I started, “Wendy asked me to talk to you. The uncertainty is upsetting her. She’s willing to let you decide how your marriage will move forward, but she wants you to decide.”

I leaned toward him and said, “It can be exciting for you, or it can be hell. This is serious, and whichever way you decide, you can’t change your mind. If you say no, that means you can’t bring it up again, period. If you say yes, my guess is that Wendy will take your permission and run with it. Well, not run with it, but rather fuck with it.”

“Yeah, she’s made it clear what she wants. I want you to say yes because I want to see her from the outside having climaxes or orgasms. I want to really see it happening with me watching. But it’s scary too.”

He stopped talking, trying to think. He shrugged his shoulders and continued,” You’ve seen it? You've seen it when a guy is cuckolded for the first time? The very first time, when they saw it happen?”

If he only knew that I had when I’d cuckolded Jason. I’d seen it up close and personal. That first time with Ted, I can still feel his cock as it took me that first time. The wonderful feeling that I was on top of the world as I felt him on top of me with his cock releasing the essence of sex inside me. Yes, I’ve seen it happen for the first time.

“Yes, I have; once at least, the husband loved it and I’ve heard that they are still doing it. But it depends on both the wife and husband if they can come to a balance between the two of them.”

“You’ve seen the first time a guy was cucked, cuckolded?” Jay said, “How the hell did that happen where a guy let someone else watch?”

"Well, the opportunity doesn’t come often, but it does happen. Um, Wendy kind of promised that I’ll be able to watch you the first time.”

I looked him in the eye and said, "So, are you ready to leap? Are you ready to let Wendy take trips off the reservation? She wants to know. She told me to tell you that if you say yes, it’s not a one-time thing. If you say no, she doesn’t want to hear about it again. ”

I can see the agony he’s going through. Ha, I know what he’s going to decide, but I love seeing his indecision. I’ve seen cuckolds going through the same pain as they’re trying to decide to let their wives have fun. I want to prolong it, but that’s not fair to Wendy.

“Do you want to see Greg undress Wendy? Can you picture Wendy undressing Greg so he can fuck her? Look and watch as he’s playing with her tits and cunt, getting her ready. You’re going to have your hand on your cock when his cock slowly penetrates her cunt; you're going to cum when you see him cum in her, aren’t you? You want it, don’t you? Just tell her. Tell her that you want to watch. Well, if she agrees, at least. Maybe she won’t let you watch.”

I glared at him before saying, “I’m tired of your indecision, and so is Wendy. I want to see you watching Wendy’s first time cuckolding you. So just tell her. Tell her you’re releasing her from her vows of faithfulness. From now on, she can fuck anyone she wants without worrying about you.”

He couldn’t look at me. I could see him trembling as he tried to respond. Instead, he got in his car and left. About an hour later, I got a text from Wendy. 

God, Rosie, what did you say to him? He’s already called Greg, and Greg is going to be fucking me this Friday. He even said that you expect to watch it happen, too. I can’t believe you made him turn around so completely. Yes, I couldn’t say anything, but this is what I wanted. 

He said he knows that from now on, it’s up to me who I fuck. He’s completely capitulated. That's what you said I should want. He’s giving me carte blanc to anyone, anyway and anywhere. I think he said he doesn’t expect to watch all the time. 

I sent a text back.

I think congratulations are in order. This is what you wanted to happen, even though you weren’t able to actually say it to me. Enjoy your new freedom!

With my help, Wendy set it up to happen in their house in their bed. Jay and I could watch the first time, but then we’d leave the two lovers with some privacy. I’d leave, and he’d retire to the guest bedroom and leave them to fuck till morning.

When I got there, Wendy and Jay were waiting for Greg. We were waiting for Greg to come and consummate Jay’s cuckolding. It was almost as exciting as when I first cuckolded Jason. Here, I was responsible for helping it happen. Just like with Olivia and Brooklyn, except this time I was watching when it happened.

I’m going to be able to see Jay as Greg’s cock’s penetrating her for the first time. Watching Jay while he’s cuckolded, while Wendy comes with another man. It’s going to be breathtaking to see Jay's reaction as Greg cums in her.

There’s a knock on their front door, and Wendy sent Jay to answer it. Greg came in with a smile on his face—not a smirk, but still a smile that demonstrated his sense of superiority. We all knew that it was because he was going to fuck Jay’s wife, especially Jay.

Wendy was uncomfortable at first; she was tentative with him, not sure how to start. Greg was a lot more assertive; he started by going past Jay to Wendy and kissing her. “I’ve wanted to do that for a long time.” He said, “I can kiss you and a lot more, Wendy. You’re not going to regret this.” He kissed her a second time, and I could see she responded, at least a little. He turned to Jay and said to him, “You invited me here, Jay; tell us why you did. I want you to say it again, in front of Wendy, “ He paused and looked at me, and then continued, “And Rosie, isn’t it?”

He continued, “Say it in front of us: why do you want me here tonight?"

I wasn’t sure that Jay could or would answer. He struggled a bit but finally said, “Uh, Greg, I invited you here." He was struggling to get it out. “Greg, I want you to fuck Wendy. Please, ah, fuck her; I want to watch while you do it. Hell, Greg, I want to see you cuckold me. Fuck my wife. I want you to fuck Wendy.”

Greg turned to Wendy and said, “And you, Wendy, why do you want me here?”

He kissed her as he finished talking, taking possession of her mouth. Then his hands touched her tits, and he waited for her to answer.

This was perfect—better than I’d imagined. He was making them both submit to him. Make them both say they want him to fuck her. 

"Greg, you know why you’re here; you’re here to fuck me. Jay wants you to, and I want you to … fuck me, cuckold Jay. He wants your cum inside me. I want to feel your cock as it’s taking me and as it’s cucking Jay. That’s why you’re here.

“Make love to me. Shit, no. I don’t want you to make love to me. I want you to fuck me without mercy; just fuck me. Greg, when you’re finished, I want to know you fucked me. I want to feel it.”

This is what I wanted to see. I want to watch as Jay realizes he’s being replaced. I love to see their faces when they see it happening in front of them. It’s like when Jason watched me being fucked by Ted that first time.

I could see Greg’s attitude change after Wendy answered him. There wasn’t any hesitation. He wasn’t tentative, testing the waters. He reached toward her and pulled her to him roughly, demanding that she do what he wanted. Wendy acted shocked at first, and that lasted until his kisses moved to her neck and his hands were on her boobs. God, he was rough while he was handling them.

His kiss on her neck changed into a bite, leaving a distinct mark on her neck. I could see her as Wendy realized that he intended to give her exactly what she’d asked for. “Greg, yes, that’s what I want. Greg … this … yes, fuck me.”

She was pushing her tits at him and exposing her neck even more to him. He had the first two buttons undone, but she reached to the two sides of her blouse and just ripped the rest loose. She reached behind her and unfastened her bra so he could touch her, her tits. She was kissing him back, trying to undress him. 

The changes Jay saw stunned him; he couldn’t move, and he focused on Wendy while she was enjoying Greg. 

The changes in both Greg and Wendy are unbelievable. Wendy wants exactly this. She wants to be fucked, not made love to. Fucked!

When I look at Jay, I miss what Greg and Wendy are doing; when I look at Greg and Wendy, I miss the emotions of Jay. I can't see everything that's happening.

Suddenly Wendy and Greg were naked, and he had her on their couch, about to put his cock in her. “Yes, yes, Greg. Your cock, take me! I want your cock.” I saw it slipping into her pussy.

I heard Jay whimpering to himself, “God, it’s happening. It’s happening. She’s being fucked.”

He had to hold himself up, and I saw a wet patch on his pants. He’d cum as Greg’s cock made him a cuckold. 

We’d done it. Wendy and I did it. We’d made Jay a cuckold, and Wendy had his okay to continue.

Watching them was as arousing as when I’d first cuckolded Jason.

I knew that neither Wendy nor I were finished. We were both at the start of some interesting experiences.

Published 
Written by keylime314159
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments