Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Seven Year Ache: Part 2 Of 2

"Playing with fire, hoping not to get burned."

93
53 Comments 53
22.2k Views 22.2k
8.6k words 8.6k words
Recommended Read

I sat on one side of the small rectangular table, she and Ray on the other, with Kaitlyn directly across from me. The steaks were perfect, mine rare as requested, and the side dishes and Cabernet I’d brought hit all the right notes. Partway through the meal, I felt Kaity’s bare foot touch my boot and then begin a slow journey up my calf and thigh until she found the soft bulge of my balls and my now-flaccid cock.

Then began a long, slow tease, Kaity carrying on the casual conversation as she brought me to a full, throbbing erection. She laughed and joked as we ate, touching Ray’s hand and even leaning over to kiss him at one point as her toes traced the thick bulge of my hard cock where it rode against my left leg. She gave absolutely no visible sign of what she was secretly doing to me, and it was exquisitely torturous sitting there drinking wine and eating, chatting with her and her husband as she continued her hidden footjob beneath the table, her toes stroking my hard length.

I hadn’t expected anything like this, given her apparent happiness with her marriage, and it was leaving me strangely off-balance; I had no idea what I was supposed to think or what she expected of me. I’d resolved to be on my best behavior, but I hadn’t allowed for this.

There was a time when she’d have thought it hilarious to get me off there beneath the table, leaving me with a big wet spot I’d have to cover by spilling something in my lap; she’d done it before. On the other hand – or foot – she could just be teasing me, messing with my head. Or maybe she had something entirely different in mind. With Kaitlyn, the possibilities seemed endless.

By the end of the meal I was on edge, aching with arousal. I knew Kaity would be dripping as well, enjoying the risk of her clandestine game, and the thought of her sweet, wet, horny pussy did nothing to ease my suffering.

She asked me to help her clear the table, forcing me to stand up with the bulge of my raging erection still plainly visible. I scooped up my plate and tried to hold it strategically in front of me but Ray, sitting across the table, had to have noticed. My jeans were too snug to hide much.

~~~~~~~

In the kitchen, away from him, I stopped her. “What the hell are you doing?”

She smiled at me as she bit her lower lip playfully. “You didn’t seem to mind.”

“Of course I’m going to respond to you, you knew that.” I paused for a moment, trying to figure out her game. “Do you remember what you told me on the phone, that I was gasoline on your fire, that we’d have burned out? You’re playing with fire here, Kaity; someone is going to get burned.”

“Maybe just lightly scorched.” She reached up and softly touched my cheek, her fingers sliding down to my neck before she pulled her hand away.

“What happened to all that other stuff you told me on the phone, that crap about you being a better person, how much you’d changed?”

She looked hurt, a look I’d put on her face too many times in the past and something I’d promised myself I wouldn’t do again. “I’m sorry, Kaitlyn, but I’m sort of twisting in the wind here. Help me out.”

“I have changed, Zach. I don’t drink much and I've had no drugs at all, not for a long time. I haven’t even smoked a joint in almost three years. No more gang bangs, no more doing things I can’t even remember clearly the next day.”

“Well, that is a change, for sure. But I’m getting a very mixed signal on the rest of this; all the touching and teasing… ” I ran my hand through my hair, exasperated. “What about your husband? Fuck, Kaitlyn, he was right there!”

“You don’t have to worry about him.”

“I don’t even know what that means. You made it a point to tell me how much you love him, what a good man he is, that he treats you well. I can see that you love your life the way it is now.”

She shrugged, nodding. “I do, and all of that is true. I love him very much, and it’s possible for me to have a life with him that I could never have had with you. Happiness… peace. I might even make it to old age now, with Ray, be a mother, maybe even a grandmother someday.” She laughed softly at that thought, and I smiled. “I still love you too, Zach, but that doesn’t change my love for Ray at all. I need someone like him in my life.”

We halted our conversation as he passed through the doorway, the sudden silence an obvious sign to me that we had been saying things we didn’t want him to overhear, but he seemed oblivious to it. He took a beer from the refrigerator, inviting me to take one as well and join him to watch a baseball game. He didn’t seem disappointed or put out when I declined, saying he understood that Kaitlyn and I had a lot of catching up to do.

After he wandered off to another part of the sprawling home, I looked at Kaity and shrugged, puzzled by his behavior, his easy acceptance of she and I being together.

~~~~~~~

She smiled and turned to the sink, her back to me as she began to rinse dishes and put them in the dishwasher. I watched her for awhile, trying to get my thoughts in order; just looked at her as she moved between sink and dishwasher, admiring her. She was so perfect, so small and beautiful, sexy and utterly feminine, her toned legs and bare feet below her soft skirt, her dark hair cascading down her back swinging as she bent and reached.

It was all so very familiar, achingly familiar, from the dark, shining hair to the set of her shoulders, her narrow waist and the womanly flare of her hips… even the way she moved on her bare feet. This was the woman that I’d thought would be mine – should have been mine, except that we were poison together.

Fuck that. We weren’t poison together; I was poison for her. Toxic. She’d managed to get away from me and find a life, to change, to find happiness and grow up while I was still behaving like an ass, drifting, getting drunk, getting in fights… fucking married women. Hell, fucking any woman.

One of my closest friends had died and I hadn’t even known about it or been there for his family, and my woman had put me in her past and found a better guy, found happiness; all the while my life just continued to slide by, one wasted day after another. I wanted to tell her that I needed her, how much I loved her, but knew it would be a bad idea. She deserved better.

“Kaity, I should probably go. Now, before I fuck up your life again.”

She turned then, leaning back against the sink as she looked at me for a moment. There was something in her face that I couldn’t identify. Longing, perhaps, sadness maybe, confusion, but also something I was very familiar with, and that was need. Sexual need, hunger, desire, something I’d seen on her face many times; that fire still burned in her, and I knew then that I had to leave, soon, before I did something stupid.

“Don’t go, Zach. Stay, just for awhile. Talk to me… it’s been too long; you can’t leave so soon, not already, not again.”

“Kaitlyn…” I sighed, my shoulders drooping in resignation.

She knew I wouldn’t leave, knew I’d never been good at telling her no, not about anything. She turned back to the sink, back to her task. I watched her again, for perhaps a minute or so, and then crossed silently to her and put my hands on her shoulders. She didn’t jump or startle; she’d known I was there. We’d always known when the other was near.

Leaning forward, I kissed the top of her head, burying my face in her hair and breathing the soft, clean floral scent of her shampoo and the warm, familiar, seductive feminine scent of her. She leaned back into me, her shoulders against my chest, my ribs, and I moved my hands down her arms and pulled her more tightly to me. She felt good, right, like she belonged in my arms, pressed to my body.

I slid my right hand from her elbow around to her stomach and up her ribs. Pushing her shirt up I cupped her breast in my hand, my thumb playing across the hard nub of her nipple. I felt a shudder of arousal run through her and she pressed back into me, grinding the soft roundness of her ass on the hard ridge of my cock.

Bending lower I gently bit her ear, my lips moving next to her neck, kissing, nibbling, and I whispered to her, “What happened to that ‘better person’, the one that told me she was so happy and so in love? Is this something she’d do, that loving wife?”

“Zach, I said I was better, less wild, and I am. I never said I was up for sainthood.” She turned her head and kissed me as I bent over her shoulder, her mouth hungry, our tongues battling. I bit her lip, holding it for a moment as she pulled away. She ground her ass against me, and I crushed her breast in my hand. I’d always loved the way her breasts so perfectly fit my big hands, just right for me to hold and squeeze, as if made for me.

“I want you, Kaity.”

She thrust her ass more tightly against me, against my hardness. “I know. I can tell.”

“Christ! This is so fucked up. Your husband is right there, in the other room.” With any other woman that might not have mattered; I’d fucked the wife of a co-worker one time, her astride my lap with my hard cock deep inside of her while her husband was passed out drunk on the sofa across the room from us. I hadn’t cared about their marriage, not even a little, but I didn’t want to ruin Kaity’s. Kaity’s happiness mattered to me, but I ached to take her.

She reached back between us and squeezed my cock. “Sshhh, listen…” I paused and listened. I could hear the sound of the TV, the voice of a sports announcer. “He’s watching the baseball game, probably the Rangers. The rest of the world ceases to exist.”

I know Kaitlyn, and I knew that was her way of telling me that she wanted me as much as I wanted her, despite all of her claims of being a different person. As I roughly pinched her nipple with one hand, the other snaked down in front of her and pulled her skirt up. I kicked her feet apart, spreading her legs, and when my fingers found her pussy it didn’t surprise me at all that she wasn’t wearing panties. She was hot and wet, slick with arousal, more than ready.

She was also smooth, devoid of pubic hair. I laughed softly. “That’s new. You always kept it trimmed, but not shaved bare. Naughty girl!”

“Waxed, not shaved. Ray asked me to; he likes it, and he spends a lot of time with his face between my legs. Even more than you used to.”

As she said that, reminding me, I could almost taste her on my tongue, memory bringing back the sweet, musky slipperiness of her pussy, her hand clutching my hair as she came, crying out, her thighs locked around my head. I’d loved eating her pussy, making her come that way, and it was almost as though I could taste her orgasm; the memory made my cock throb, as it always did.

“Smart man. Does he make you come?” I was sliding my finger between her puffy lips, in her slick wetness, her hard little clit and the soft, hot flesh of her pussy further inflaming my already rampant libido.

“Always.” She moaned as I pushed two fingers into her, my thumb on her own tiny erection. I slid my fingers out of her and she moaned again with the loss, but she watched as I brought my hand up and breathed the sexy female scent of her and licked them, tasting her. She pulled my hand to her lips, tasting herself, sucking my finger like a cock.

I let her for a moment, then pulled away and returned my hand to her sex, entering her roughly again, thrusting my fingers into her wet, slippery heat. Kaity liked it rough and raw sometimes, always had and seemed to still. I finger-fucked her hard and fast, my thumb on her clit, and she came.

I felt her body tense, knew all of her signs, and I smothered her mouth with the hand that had been squeezing her breast, stifling her cries as she came. She bit me and I laughed, pushing my fingers more deeply into her tight heat.

As her orgasm waned she pushed her hand between us and down to my waist, struggling with my belt, trying to yank my zipper down. I pulled away enough to help her, looking at the marks of her teeth on my hand. She’d drawn blood; not for the first time.

I gently withdrew my fingers from her wet sex and quickly opened my belt and zipper, shoving my pants down to my thighs and freeing my aching cock, which sprung upright. I never wore underwear, which Kaitlyn knew, and her hand closed around my hard shaft, squeezing me. “God, so big! Just like I remembered. Fuck me, Zach.”

Of course, it had come to this. I think maybe I’d known it was going to, which, if I had any decency, should have kept me away. But apparently I have none and so it hadn’t, and I was there and there was no stopping at that point.

I knew her husband was seconds away and could decide he needed another beer or something at any moment, but it didn’t matter anymore, didn’t matter that I might ruin her life. This was Kaitlyn, and it was me, and this is what we did. What we’d always done.

I pushed her forward, bending her over the cold granite countertop of the long, narrow island and forcing her to rise up onto her toes. She gasped at the sensation of the cold stone against her bare stomach and breasts, against her sensitive nipples, but her gasp turned to a low moan as I seized her hips and pulled her back against me, grinding my hard cock into cleft of her ass, squeezing her soft cheeks around me and feeling the wet heat of her aroused pussy against my balls and the thick base of my cock.

Keeping my voice low, I growled, “Fuck, Kaity, I should have known you couldn’t change that much. You always loved hard cocks too much to ever settle for just one.”

She looked over her shoulder at me. “Are you gonna talk or fuck?”

I laughed. “You haven’t changed at all.”

You’d think, since I actually love the woman and want her to be happy, that I’d have been more concerned about her husband catching us – or at least I’d have thought that. With us, though, when the hormones are flowing and the horns are on, everything else drops away. Nothing else matters or counts for anything. It had always been that way with us; maybe I wasn’t surprised to discover that it still was.

I pushed my cock down, holding it horizontal as I slid the tip up and down between her puffy lips, teasing her. I was leaking pre-cum copiously, and between the two of us everything was well-lubed, slick and ready. I had to bend my knees slightly to get myself aligned where I could enter her, and once I did I pushed forward, feeling her open as the head of my cock slipped into her.

Her pussy stretched, accepting me and forming around me, her muscles tightening as she squeezed the swollen head of my cock, gasping. “God, so thick! More… do it!”

I pushed into her, forcing my way into her tight sheath, inexorably driving more deeply inside of her and groaning in pleasure at the way she felt around my cock, so soft and tight, so hot. I was looking down, fascinated by the sight of my cock disappearing between her smooth, wet lips, maybe halfway in when her hand flew back and pushed against my hip.

“Fuck! I’d forgotten how huge you feel inside of me. Slower, Zach; I’m not used to anything like you anymore.”

I didn’t go slower; I think she would have been disappointed if I had. I slammed the rest of the way into her, driving my cock in up to the hilt and feeling her stretch around the thick base of my shaft. She cried out in surprise, her fist beating at my hipbone as I held myself deep inside of her, flexing my groin muscles so that my cock swelled and spasmed within her.

“Oohhh! Fuck you! I asked you to go slower…”

I laughed, leaning forward over her back and biting her shoulder as I began to move my hips, thrusting into her. My lips close to her ear, I said, “Yeah, I figured you were just kidding about that. What’s wrong, Kaity, Ray got a tiny cock? I can’t imagine you marrying a guy with a tiny cock.”

“He’s not tiny… just smaller than you. God, you’re such an asshole!”

“Yeah, one of the things you love about me. That, and this…” I started laying into her, fucking her with a quick, steady rhythm and driving my cock in balls deep on each thrust. She was well-lubed, slick and getting more so by the second, and soon she was comfortably taking all of me, moaning in pleasure rather than complaining about the rough invasion.

I held her hips as I fucked her, pulling her back onto me, my balls swinging forward to slap wetly against her pussy with each thrust. She came once again, muffling her face in her arm to stifle her sounds. I leaned forward over her back, pinning her to the counter, my lips close to her ear as I told her how good she felt; how hot and tight and wet on my big cock, how I was going to come deep inside of her, make her feel my cock pumping her full of thick, hot cum. Each time I made a point, described a sensation, I thrust deeply into her to emphasize it

That worked; Kaity had always loved dirty talk as she was getting laid, and my stream-of-consciousness porn had the desired effect. I’d seen her have these massive orgasms many times, sometimes with me inside of her and sometimes with me just watching, but I recognized all the little cues leading up to it and knew she was close.

At the last moment, when she was about to tumble into the abyss of a powerful orgasm I grabbed a handful of her hair and pulled her head back cruelly, pulling her upright against my stomach and chest and seizing her jaw with my other hand, turning her head so that I could smother her mouth with my own, her neck bent at an awkward angle.

She screamed out her orgasm into my mouth, the cries muffled and indistinct but undoubtedly still too loud. She bucked back against me, demanding every last millimeter of my cock as I thrust up into her, her body tensing as her tight velvet sheath spasmed around me, squeezing, gripping. Her sounds and the feel of her writhing against me set me off too, shattering the last of my control.

I thrust myself deep, my hand locked in her hair, pulling her back onto me roughly as I forced as much of my cock as possible up into her, coming. One powerful spurt after another, I fired thick jets of cum deep inside her incredible body.

Somehow more than just another orgasm, I emptied myself into her, momentarily draining all the years of longing and loneliness and regret deep into my Kaity, emptying my seven years of heartache into this one woman that held my soul in her hands, now another man’s wife.

She came yet again as my spasms were subsiding, and again I captured the vocal expression of her lust in my mouth, my lips smothering hers. After, when her cries turned to whimpers I released her and she collapsed forward across the counter, her breath coming in quick, gasping sobs.

I’d pushed her top up so that her back was bare, the soft fabric bunched around her neck and shoulders, her skirt similarly bunched around her waist. Looking down at her, she looked small and vulnerable, sexy and wanton, her ass against my belly and my slowly softening cock still deep inside of her, with just the thick base visible, wet and glistening.

The remorse hit then, but it was mixed; it had all been wrong, horribly wrong, but it had all felt so fucking right! More than anything at that moment I just wanted to stay inside of her forever. I felt a trickle of my cum slip from her and drip from my balls and heard the wet sound of it splattering on the tile floor a split-second later.

~~~~~~~

The next thing I heard was Ray’s voice. “You were right, my love; your friend Zachary is a man who takes what he wants.”

My first reaction was to freeze momentarily, the thought flitting through my mind to take him out, grab Kaity, and leave. On the other hand, he was behind me and could easily be holding a .45 aimed at my spine – or my balls. I simply had no idea what to expect, so my 'fight or flight' instinct had no data on which to base a decision. I felt a bead of sweat trickle down my back, but mostly I ached for Kaity, for what I might have done to her life.

Still, this was what classifies in my life as a ‘situation’, and my mind automatically sought a way out. My pants around my knees created another obstacle to any heroic plan my brain might hatch, not to mention eliminating any possibility of proceeding in a dignified manner. Accordingly, I stood pat for the moment, bare-assed, my hands on Kaity’s hips and my cock still deep inside of her.

His words to her were slowly registering with my suddenly adrenalin-charged brain; his calm, even tone of voice perhaps more significant than the words. Either he was one stone-cold dangerous dude, or else he accepted this situation – expected it, even. As he slowly came forward into my peripheral vision, I relaxed; he wasn’t holding a gun or any other weapon, didn’t seem angry or distraught.

Instead, he crossed to the other side of the island and knelt down, facing Kaity across the dark granite. He reached out and took her hands in his and when she looked up at him he smiled gently. “Was it everything you remembered, my love? You seemed to enjoy yourself; it was a beautiful thing to watch.”

“Oh my god, Ray! It was so good. I came so hard. Thank you.”

He smiled. “De nada. I know I don’t make you come like that.”

“That’s not true! Of course you do. It’s just… different.”

This was starting to weird me out. I mean, make no mistake; I was relieved that I apparently wasn’t going to be killed in a love triangle gone wrong, but this just seemed off. I backed away, pulling my semi-flaccid cock slowly out of Kaity’s pussy, cum dripping from her onto the floor and from my drooping cock onto my pants.

“What the fuck is going on?”

He stood and faced me, his eyes dropping to my groin. “Kaitlyn told me you were well endowed, mi amigo. She certainly did not exaggerate.”

Kaitlyn also straightened up, leaning back against the counter as she turned around to look at me, her eyes dropping to my half-hard cock, a bemused expression on her face. I saw a small hint of a smile play across her lips, the kind of look she used to get when she’d put something over on me.

ElizabethSmith
Online Now!
Lush Cams
ElizabethSmith

I shook my head and waved his words off. “Yeah, whatever, fuck that. What’s going on? What the hell’s the story here?”

He shrugged. “Soy un cornudo, Zach; esto es lo que quería.”

I looked at Kaitlyn helplessly. Her smile broadened. “He said he’s a cuckold, Zach, that this is what he wanted.” She looked at him. “Speak English, sweetheart.”

“Sí, lo siento. Inglés, sí.”

He walked around the island, approaching me as she translated. “He said he’s sorry. He’ll speak English.”

I nodded. “Yeah, that one I knew. You speak Spanish now?”

“I’ve always spoken a little Spanish.”

“Kaity, you could order a beer and ask where the fucking bathroom was; everyone can do that.”

They both laughed and it broke the tension. I pulled my pants up, tucking myself in and ignoring the dark, wet, cum stains.

She went on. “Ray has been teaching me Spanish; I’m actually starting to get pretty good!”

“That’s great, I’m happy for you but, believe it or not, I’m actually way more interested in what just happened here. You two seem to know something I don’t.” That sounded like a serious understatement as soon as I heard myself say it.

Ray took the lead. “This was my idea, Zachary, my desire.” He shrugged. “It’s something that has been with me always, but when I finally found the courage to tell my first wife about it, she ridiculed me, told me I wasn’t a man, that no man would want his wife to make love to another. She lost respect for me. Divorced me.”

I didn’t say anything, had no words; I’ve never been good at offering empty platitudes.

“When you called, Señor, when Kaitlyn told me she’d invited you and you might be coming, I thought of this. It was something I wanted.” He laughed softly, continuing, “I’d told Kaitlyn of my desires; often we spoke of that as she told me of you. She understood, accepted what I am, and when I saw the opportunity to fulfill my fantasy with your visit I was able to speak of it with her.”

He looked at her then, the adoration in his eyes readily apparent. “She agreed. It was not difficult to convince her; she has told me much about you and the things you used to do together. She thinks of you often still, her desires, her fantasies…” he reached out and softly stroked her face.

His love for he was apparent in the way he touched her, and in the way he spoke of her and to her. That he loved his wife enough to allow her to be with me – even if it did fulfill his own desires at the same time – spoke volumes. As much as I loved Kaitlyn I realized that he loved her more, or at least in a different way, more honest and accepting, more gently. More pure, perhaps, although that seems the wrong word considering he’d encouraged her to fuck another man.

For me, when Kaity and I had been together, it had been different. Sex was just sex. She wasn’t my wife, and I’d never encouraged her to fuck anyone else. I’d just gone along with it because she enjoyed it so damn much and her sexual needs were beyond what even I could satisfy, despite my own prodigious appetite. Not that I hadn’t enjoyed the wildness and kinkiness and the voyeuristic aspects of it because I had. Immensely. I’d loved her enough to humor her, I suppose.

Ray, though… Ray seemed to take much of his pleasure from hers, from her enjoyment and the fact that she’d so obviously had such powerful, intense orgasms with me. I can’t say that I’d ever felt that way about any of her sexual pleasure when I’d been with her unless I’d been the one responsible for it. For Kaitlyn and Ray, it was obvious that her pleasure, no matter the source, was his as well.

Still… “You could have asked me. We could have talked about it rather than making me feel like I was sneaking around behind Ray’s back, maybe putting your marriage at risk.”

Kaity laughed. “None of that stopped you.”

I shrugged, shaking my head. “No. I’m a little ashamed about that, to be honest.”

She looked surprised. “You are? There might be hope for you yet. Maybe you’ll even grow up someday, although I sort of hope not.”

Ray laughed. “That was what I wanted to do, invite you into our home, talk to you, explain, discuss it and see if you would be interested in sharing yourself with us, in pleasing my Kaitlyn. Maybe allow me to be some small part of it. She said that if we took that approach you’d say no, that your sense of honor and nobility would emerge and you’d refuse, that you wouldn’t risk ruining her life, our marriage.”

I looked at her; she’d probably been right, or at least I’d like to think so. She looked back at me. “You would have, Zach.”

I shrugged. “Maybe. Might have been better.”

He shook his head. “No, Zachary, this was good. This was what we wanted, and I’m glad she knew how you would react and kept me from approaching you with it. She assured me that it would not be necessary, that if she gave you the right signs you would do the rest.” He looked at her and then back at me. “Perhaps she knows you better than you know yourself.”

“She always did.” I should have been angry at being used, upset that Kaity had duped me so easily, had known exactly how I would react to her come-on. And I was, too… for all of ten seconds. Then I laughed, realizing that I’d been tricked into doing exactly what I’d wanted to do. That momentary shock of panic when Ray had walked in on us was a minor thing compared to how good it had felt to be once again with Kaitlyn, inside of her, feeling her around me and hearing her come. Making her come.

Perhaps it hadn’t truly been lovemaking, but we’d been together, intimately, and it had been amazing; it would have to be enough. “So where do we go from here? As you might understand, this is a little outside of my experience.”

Kaitlyn laughed softly. “Ours too, Zach. Ray, this is what you wanted, your fantasy. I know what you’ve thought about, what you’ve told me, fantasized about; is that still what you want?”

He nodded, eager but maybe slightly embarrassed. "Yes, very much so.”

Kaity practically purred. “Mmm, good. I can see how hard you are, my love, that cute little tent in the front of your pants.”

I couldn’t help but glance; she was right, there was a small but pronounced bump in the front of his cargo shorts.

“Zach, lift me up onto the counter.”

I frowned. “What?”

“Lift me up so I can sit on the edge of the counter.”

I shrugged. “Sure, whatever you say.” I lifted her easily, setting her on the granite counter; she couldn’t have weighed more than 115 pounds. She could have hopped up onto the counter on her own, but I understood that the act of me lifting her was part of the scene, part of me so easily doing something that her husband might not be able to. She gasped, wincing slightly as the cold stone met her bare ass.

She slid back and pulled her heels up onto the edge of the countertop, opening her legs. She was a wet mess, her smooth pussy gloriously and generously covered in my semen, with more leaking from her. When I moved back, Ray dropped to his knees between her legs. I stared, captivated, as he began to slowly and gently kiss and lick her upper thighs, cleaning away the streaks and drips of semen as he worked his way to her cum-slick pussy.

He seemed a bit tentative at first but soon began to proceed more eagerly. Before too long he was hungrily licking her pussy, lapping up my load like a starving man, not missing a drop as it seeped out of her. He was totally into it, and I suspect that his eagerness aroused Kaity as much as his tongue on her sensitive sex did. Whatever the reason she came quickly and noisily, and I think that success only added fuel to his fire.

I was fully erect again, watching them; it was a pretty kinky sight, erotic and loving yet somehow vaguely perverted, and the sound effects of his wet licking and her moans and cries meshed perfectly. Odd knowing he was cleaning up after me, but I can’t deny that I was thoroughly enjoying it!

Kaitlyn, one hand on his head with her fingers tangled in his hair, looked over to him, at me. “Zach, take off your pants.”

Seemed like a good idea to me, so I quickly moved to comply. As I did, she said, “Shirt too. Get naked.”

Not a problem; I stripped. It took longer to get out of my boots than anything else, but I still accomplished zero to naked in under thirty seconds. She watched me undress, taking note of my rock-hard cock standing at attention before motioning me closer. Looking at my well-defined chest and shoulders, the hard ridges of my abs, she shook her head. “You probably still don’t work out, do you?”

I shrugged. “Not really, just the stuff I do on the job.”

“Fuck, that’s so unfair!” She suddenly grabbed my dick in a hand cold from gripping the stone countertop, but it actually felt kind of nice on my overheated flesh.

She and I kissed, deeply and with plenty of tongue while he continued his efforts lower down. She came again as I kissed her, although I have to give him credit for the orgasm. Still, the sound of her coming and the feel of her body going taut against me was pretty arousing, and it made my cock ache. She was giving me a slow handjob, rubbing my cock against her leg just inches from Ray’s face. If I’d come – not that there was any imminent danger of that – he’d have taken the brunt.

~~~~~~~

She came one more time before pushing him away with one foot and hopping down from the counter, still gripping my cock. “Come on, guys; I have a better idea.”

As she began to lead me from the kitchen by my dick, he rose to follow us. Kaity looked at him and giggled. “Sweetie, did you come in your pants?”

I checked. She was right; there was a wet stain, silver dollar-sized and growing, on the front of his shorts. Incredibly, he’d gotten his rocks off just from cleaning up her cum-filled pussy! He blushed crimson, but nodded sheepishly.

She moved to reassure him, maybe to ease his embarrassment. “It’s all right, baby. You were supposed to enjoy it; you’ve fantasized about it for a long time. I’m just so glad you enjoyed it that much!”

He looked at me, still obviously embarrassed at his loss of control. "Perhaps you think I’m not very manly as well, Zachary, as my ex-wife did.”

I shrugged. “Hey, I’m the last one to criticize, amigo. Your wife has made me go off at half-cock any number of times. Shit happens.” I realized as I said it that I was reminding him how many times I’d fucked his wife, even as I was trying to be sympathetic about his mishap. Sympathy and empathy had never been my forte.

“Look, Ray; the things Kaity and I did together, that she’s told you. She fucked other guys, Ray, with me there. I suppose that makes me unmanly as well.”

He waved his hand toward me, his eyes roaming over my body but pausing on my rampant erection as he objected. “But look at you! Nobody is going to think you unmanly.”

“It ain’t about looks, my friend; there’s more to being a man than that. It’s about how you live, how you treat people.” He looked unconvinced. “You made Kaity love you, bud. You gave her a life and a home, safety and happiness, far more than I was ever able to do. She married the guy she thought was the better man, Ray; what does that tell you?”

Kaitlyn touched my arm. “My god, you really have grown up! You were never that insightful or philosophical before unless you were drunk, and then you made absolutely no sense at all.” I could see that she was grateful for the things I’d said to him.

I winked at Ray. “Hey, give us a break, woman! You just made the guy pop his cork in his pants, the least I can do is try in my own clumsy way to be sympathetic. It's a guy thing.”

Fortunately he laughed rather than taking offense, and followed us into their family room. The TV was still on baseball, though the volume was down, but Kaity grabbed the remote and shut it off. Next, she guided me to a comfortable-looking chair and had me sit down, directing Ray, as she had me, to get naked.

As he undressed she dropped to her knees between my legs and started sucking my cock. He watched, rapt, and once he’d stripped I could see that he was still rigidly erect despite his earlier earliness. That was kind of impressive, really, that he’d kept it up despite launching a load. What wasn’t as impressive was the size of his cock; Kaity was right, he wasn’t tiny, but less than five inches, pretty far down at the bottom end of the average range.

No matter; if Kaitlyn didn’t care there was no reason I should, and she’d married him – and seemed very happy - so apparently the size of his dick wasn’t a concern. Kaity motioned him closer and took turns going from my cock to his for a few minutes, sucking each of us in turn. It felt good, and it was pretty hot to watch.

By bringing him closer she’d made the disparity in our cock size even more apparent, and I wondered if she’d done that on purpose. I’d heard that there are guys that get off on that, on the mild humiliation of it, and if he’d ever expressed any such desires or fantasies to Kaitlyn I knew she’d do her best to help him act them out.

Again, it didn’t make a hell of a lot of difference to me unless they wanted me to actively humiliate the guy. That I didn’t think I could do, mostly because he was important to her but also because he seemed like a nice guy. I was fucking her, and that seemed bad enough; no reason for me to diminish him any further in her eyes, and I felt that by doing so I might diminish myself even more.

After sucking both of us to throbbing readiness she rose and stepped over my legs, her back to me, straddling me as she slowly lowered herself above my hard cock. She instructed him to watch, but it was unnecessary; there was nothing on earth that could have made him look away.

She gripped my cock and rubbed the tip between her puffy lips a few time, lubing me for entry; that too was unnecessary as her pussy was slippery-slick with a combination of my cum and his saliva and already somewhat loosened from our earlier fuck, but I think it was part of the tease. As she came down onto me I slipped into her much more easily than I had the first time, deeply, all the way down to my balls, and I heard Ray utter a low moan as he watched the full length of my thick cock disappear into his wife.

She rode me that way for awhile, using all of my length, sliding almost off before again impaling herself on me, gyrating her hips, the show at least as much for his benefit as it was for mine or hers. It didn’t matter to me. It felt great, and it was Kaitlyn, and that’s all that mattered.

Leaning back against my chest, she motioned him closer. “Lick my pussy, Ray. Lick me while Zach is in me.”

He didn’t hesitate. Dropping to his knees between my feet he leaned forward, bracing his hands on my thighs, and lowered his face to where our bodies joined. I felt a spasm run through her like an electric shock when his tongue found her clit, and I slid my hands up her ribs to cup her breasts, roughly pinching and tugging her nipples.

She came, the sensations we were creating in her body overwhelming her, and as she bucked and moaned on me I felt his tongue lap against the underside of my cock a couple times as he tried to stay with her.

After she came down from her orgasm and settled back into a more steady rhythm he continued to lick and kiss her pussy. I felt him lick the underside of my shaft a few times as I moved in and out of her, and when I didn’t object he became bolder, licking me repeatedly and even tonguing my balls from time to time.

If that was part of his fantasy, I was okay with it. It felt good, and it wasn’t the first time another guy had touched my cock as I was fucking a woman. Sure, it was the first time it wasn’t just incidental contact, and the first time with lips and tongue, but if it floated his boat and meant he was okay with me fucking Kaity, what the hell; knock himself out, right?

Kaity knew what he was doing too and moved in long, slow strokes as she rode me, exposing most of my length for him to lick. At one point she moved a little too much, allowing me to slip free; she made it seem unintentional, letting out a soft moan of loss, but I don’t think it was. Ray immediately took me into his mouth, sucking my cock for a few seconds before guiding me back into his wife.

I was ambivalent about him sucking me; it was different and it felt good enough, but so did being inside of Kaity. When he'd grabbed my cock, however, and guided it back into her wet embrace, that I liked. A lot. The idea of him eagerly holding my cock, steering it into her as he watched, gave me a perverse little thrill, which surprised me. I’m not sure why that little submissive act on his part aroused me, but it did.

She rode me for quite awhile, coming a couple more times in the process, and Ray continued to enjoy his role, serving both of us as we fucked. He shifted position a couple of times, and each time he did I noticed that his diminutive cock was still rock hard. He seemed to be enjoying it… livin’ the dream, apparently.

She’d kept me on simmer for much of the time, her familiarity with me allowing her to know exactly how to do that, but as I got close I took over. I grabbed her hips and thrust deep, holding her fully impaled, her ass crushed to my stomach as I erupted inside of her. Ray contributed by touching and licking both of us, sucking my balls as I came and keeping up with what leaked out of Kaity around my cock.

As I slowly went limp and eventually slipped out of her in a gush of cum, he busily set about cleaning us both up. Kaity and I just held each other, kissing and enjoying the attention, but she seemed fascinated by what he was doing too, watching him eagerly suck my semi-hard cock, licking me clean.

When he started on her I could feel the tremors running through her. I’m sure it felt great, but she was done for the moment, orgasmed-out, one of those rare times when she was fully, though temporarily, satiated. When he finally finished and stood up, Kaity motioned him forward and took his cock – which was so hard it almost looked painful – into her mouth.

He lasted maybe twenty seconds before he groaned and came, and I watched his little cock pumping and spasming as he filled her mouth. When he slipped free moments later, his cock shrinking, she swallowed his contribution. He sprawled on the sofa across from us; all three of us, for the moment, exhausted.

Kaity slid off of me and into my arms for a quick hug and cum-slick kiss, but then got up and went across to him. That sort of bummed me out, but I understood and knew why she’d done it; she was his wife and wanted to reassure him that he was still her man. They kissed and cuddled for awhile, her toying with his tiny, shrunken cock, both of them apparently happy and very satisfied with the way the evening had gone.

~~~~~~~

As for me, I had no complaints. It maybe wasn’t everything I wanted when it came to Kaity, but it was a hell of a lot more than I’d had any right to expect, and far more than I’d had for the last seven years. We swam later, all three of us naked in their pool, and then lay out naked in the chaise lounges in the cool of the night, the seclusion of their property affording us privacy.

We enjoyed each other again later that night and several times over the next few days before I had to leave. Kaity had been right, Ray did have a lot of questions for me regarding her and how she’d been when she was young and wild. He enjoyed details about the sexual lunacy we’d engaged in, always asking for more and becoming aroused as we recalled the various events the best we could, sometimes laughing at the idiots we’d been and other times becoming aroused ourselves at the memories.

They explained that until I’d come to visit, that was how he’d satisfied his fantasies, hearing about the crazy things she’d done with other men. That was how Kaitlyn had first discovered his cuckold fantasies, slowly realizing that when she told him the things she’d done, the sex with other men, the more intimate details she told him, the more aroused he became.

He’d eventually come to grips with it himself, found the courage, despite the failure of his first marriage, to admit to her that he had these fantasies and hoped to be able to live them some day. I’d set the ball rolling with my call – and I think he liked the idea that, although she’d told him that she still loved me, she’d previously rejected me as marriage material.

I suppose there was some comfort in that for him, knowing that Kaity and I had all the sexual chemistry in the world but could never make a real life together. It made me the perfect boy-toy for their games, someone she knew, trusted and cared about, but who was not a threat to their marriage.

I was okay with that too, because she was right. And now I had an open invitation to come stay with them anytime, affording me a chance to be a part of Kaity’s life without the two of us destroying each other. I got to spend time with the one woman that really matters to me, and it turned out that Ray is a cool guy, smart and capable and generous to a fault, obviously open-minded in the bedroom. We became pretty good friends.

He took very well to his role as a cuckold husband, but at his own choosing. I continued to refuse to put him down or humiliate him, although he seemed to enjoy it a great deal when Kaitlyn would gently tease him about his little cock, or do side-by-side comparisons for his benefit. He loved that, the weird little dude. 

As time went on, she also began to give him orders, telling him to clean us up, or service either of us orally, getting us ready for each other. That always left him hard and aroused, and sometimes he’d join in, in his way. Other times she ordered him to jerk off first, while we watched, after which he'd just watch us fuck and invariably become aroused again..

Occasionally he even let us be alone together, going to the other room to watch TV or out for a drink as I took Kaitlyn to bed, or maybe out to dinner or a bar. He liked that too, the idea that she was fucking me while he was out, or out with me while he was home, knowing about it but not allowed to be there. He has a rich fantasy life and he chose to live as many of them as he could.

Look, I know it’s a weird set-up, definitely not anything a normal person would want, but exactly what is 'normal' anyway? Who gets to decide? It works for us, and that’s all that really matters.

I’m happy, mostly, or at least happier than I’d been in a long, long time, and Kaitlyn is pregnant. We don’t know if the baby is mine or his, but he’ll be the father either way. That’s something else I probably wouldn’t be any good at, but he’s a natural. It’s something that requires a better man than me.

It will all work out.

 

Published 
Written by Stormdog
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments