Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Splitting her down the middle

"The End of College the Beginning of our lives"

67
18 Comments 18
29.3k Views 29.3k
6.6k words 6.6k words
I have to say that having a girlfriend in college was a good thing, at least for me. Debbie was there for me, and I like to think that I was there for her too. I suppose it was indeed a time of experimentation and allowing ourselves to be free from all the parental rules.

I lived with two other roommates in college. We all shared the rent of a single bedroom apartment. It was certainly way bigger than the dorms and gave one the ability to have some privacy, once in a while. More often than not Debbie and I would briefly lock the bedroom door and go at it for a good hour or so. We certainly inconvenienced my other two roommates more than we should have. At times, we fooled around even when one or both roommates were present in the same room. We assumed that they were both asleep and that we were unnoticeable, but I suppose there may have been many nights when we were a little drunk or high and just thought that no one else was paying attention.

Throughout the school year, during the weekends, anyone or all of us would go home to see our parents or just not be there in the apartment. Debbie and I had more than our share of opportunistic weekends to have lots of sex, and pretty much do whatever we wanted to do, knowing the other two roommates would not be back until Sunday night.

One particular weekend towards the end of the semester, we were only light one roommate, as the other one, Jacob, decided to hang out in the apartment and party with my girlfriend and I. Jacob had been one of my best friends for a few years. He and I were friends long before I even had a steady girlfriend. We attended the same high school, lived very close to one another, and frequently hung out together at each other’s houses. We often went to movies together all through high school when we were growing up.

As a result of our friendship, Debbie felt comfortable around Jacob, and I believe it was safe to say, that Jacob could be himself whenever he was around her. I was pretty sure that at the time that Jacob had very little sexual experience. I know he had a few female friendships, but never managed to have an all out girlfriend. I think it was pretty safe to say that he was still a virgin. We had gone out to a few frat parties, some campus bars, and we both had pretty much the same circle of friends that threw parties. I would occasionally even try to set him up to meet girls. Debbie too tried to give Jacob advice. On separate occasions, she set a couple of her friends up with Jacob, but nothing ever really took off between them.

Toward the end of school, one Saturday night, Debbie, Jacob, and I all decided to just hang out and have our own little party. We managed to have plenty of beer, and a little weed on hand. We sat on the floor and just listened to music as the night started off kind of quiet. All three of us were well on our way to feeling pretty good, and uninhibited. We just sat in a triangle shape on the apartment floor. Played a few hands of UNO or spades, as the wine cooler bottles started to pile up on the floor.

We were laughing and joking when I got this horny desire. I grabbed a notebook and wrote a short note on the back of a piece of one of the pages and tore out the page. Both Jacob and Debbie watched me write just a few quick sentences. Frequently, Debbie and I would fantasize about bringing in another person when we were making love, but this was the first time I tried to make it a reality. I suppose I was just loose enough to play that card and was feeling comfortable with Jacob tonight.

The letter read: “Jacob. Debbie and I have been talking about me and another guy fooling around with her. Would you like to be the other guy tonight?”

I really wasn’t sure if this would go over well with Jacob being so inexperienced. In fact, I think all he did once was get a good boob feel from a girl. But in any case, I was offering a little something on the assumption that Debbie would go along with it all, if Jacob was game. It was my hope that Debbie was feeling a little loose tonight too. I handed her the note as if I were sneaking it in class, but I wanted her to read the letter before giving it to Jacob. I was hoping to judge her expression so that I would be able to read her feelings and see if she was OK with this. I didn’t want to screw anything up between us all, but we were all under the influence and feeling pretty good tonight.

I handed the paper to Debbie and she quickly read the note, looked at me, and then shrugged her shoulders as if to say, It’s up to you.

“What’s it say?” said Jacob and then he kind of peeked at the note over Debbie’s shoulder before she could really do anything about it. She put the note face down on the floor and looked at Jacob.

“Nothing,” replied Debbie.

“Well, I saw what it says anyway,” blurted out Jacob.

Debbie looked over at me as if questioning what to do now. I really didn’t have an answer except to try and interpret Jacob’s reaction. He looked over at me but said nothing. I decided to see what Jacob thought.

“Well, it’s like this, Debbie and I have kind of a fantasy that we sometimes talk about. It’s the kind of fantasy that involves a third person and we really need to be able to trust the other person, understand? Of course, keep it quiet and stuff too.”

Jacob continued to listen but made occasional eye contact with Debbie. I suppose he was trying to judge her reaction as much as I was trying to judge his. I was trying to be cautious here as I didn’t want to call attention to his lack of experience either.

“Well, I suppose I really need to hear a little more,” he said, with an ever so slight grin.

Now I had the floor. “Well we both sometimes think about playing around with a third person sometimes, and well, we've known each other a long time, and I know that you not exactly dating any girls right now. And maybe it would be fun to let you play around with Debbie and I’ll kind of well… share her with you for a night.”

There. I had said it. It was out on the table, or at least, the floor that we were sitting on. I tried to space all three of our distances equally in out little circle, in the hope that Jacob would feel out the situation a little, and see Debbie’s embarrassed grin, as she would no longer make eye contact with Jacob or me, just a smile and a blush. Jacob kept his eyes on Debbie now.

“You sure this is ok with, both of you?” he asked, looking back at me just as I looked over at Debbie.

“Deb? You ok with this?” She looked up at me a shrugged her shoulders, then looked at Jacob and again blushed. It was pretty clear that she was getting turned on with at least the attention she was now getting. Jacob stood up.

“I got go to the bathroom, and believe me I’ll be right back.” And he walked down the hall and shut the door behind him. I quickly moved over to Debbie.

“Baby, is this all ok?”

She nodded, her head in the affirmative. I ran my fingers down towards her pussy inside her sweatpants. She was dripping wet…I mean totally dripping. I think this was the wettest I had ever felt her, and I hadn’t even touched her all night long until just now. She was just plain excited, and this confirmed that I now had the go ahead. The bathroom door opened and I saw him turn off the light, stop by the fridge and grab us all three more bottles. He walked back over and again took his spot – re-forming our circle.

“Ok I’m all ears. What do you guys have in mind?” He smiled at us both, as we each took a bottle from his hands.

I got up and went over to the end table and lit a candle. I turned out the lights so that it was the only source of light in the room now. I reached over and took all three seat cushions off the couch, and placed them on the floor in the same configuration, making a raised bed for Debbie to lie on.

“Ok Debbie, you lay right here.” I placed a pillow for her head to rest upon. Debbie complied and lay on her back facing us both. As a final touch, I reached over to the desk drawer and pulled out a scarf. I folded it up in the blindfold shape and asked Debbie to raise her head up, and told her that this would make it a little more fun and maybe ease her nerves. She smiled and gave me a wicked grin. She glanced over at Jacob then back at me and finally shut her eyes. I placed the scarf over her eyes and tied it into a knot around her head. I was a bit surprised as I was not expecting her to be so compliant with all this, but she seemed very cool with it. I looked Jacob and extended my index finger.

“You take that half, and I’ll take this half…at least to start,” and I rested my finger on Debbie’s forehead and began to trace a perfectly dividing line down her face and across her nose, onto her mouth and down her chin and neck. My index finger continued straight between her breast and across each button on her blouse. I continued down to her tummy.

I kept going until I lightly traced over her crotch. She was wearing sweatpants and when my finger touched her there she took a deep breath and slightly tensed up. I rested my finger on her crotch and she slightly raised her pelvis up causing me to press a little harder. Jacob watched me as I began to take my other hand and start to squeeze her right breast through her shirt.

“Go ahead, that half is yours.”

At first, Jacob hesitated. He seemed uncertain and for about five to ten seconds he just watched me. Finally, he lifted his right hand and slowly rested it on her left breast. He cupped his hand over it and then began gently squeezing it. I reached over to her blouse and began undoing the buttons. Jacob's eyes were fixated on my hands, but he still continued to squeeze her boob. I reached the bottom of her blouse and pulled both halves of her shirt wide open revealing a tight, sexy bra. You could make out her nipples through the fabric. Debbie had great boobs; the kind that turns heads and Jacob was no exception. It was a front hook bra too, so opening this one up should be easy, and I thought I’d let Jacob have the honors.

“Go ahead Jacob, you undo it.” I pulled my hands back and let Jacob reach for the hook. He pinched it with both hands and undid the hook. The bra was under tension and both sides of it shot open like a slingshot. Both of her breasts fell right into Jacob’s hands that were waiting there. Jacob caught them both but held them gingerly like they were eggs and he was afraid to break the shells. Debbie arched her back making her nipples perk out Jacob’s fingers.

He looked up at me for a second and I’m sure I was displaying a slight grin but didn’t look back as I was looking at her tits in his hands. Jacob quickly returned his attention to what he was holding. He took his thumbs and brushed them across both of her nipples. Debbie’s breathing seemed to slightly elevate her chest as her breasts were noticeably rising and falling with each breath she took.

I reached down to her waist and pulled her sweatpants down in front with my hand so that he could see her pink panties. Debbie took this as a signal and again arched up; indicating she was ready for me to remove her sweatpants. I pulled them all the way down and off each leg. She was now wearing nothing but her panties. In the candlelight, I could just make out the outline of a slightly wet spot on her panties. I didn’t say anything to Jacob, but I’m guessing that he had probably seen it too. I’m sure it excited him… but Debbie…man, she was so damn wet! I pulled her legs a little further apart and held her thigh with one hand. Two of my fingers slipped just under the seam of her panties and they came out soaked.

Jacob saw my fingers when I came out of the seam of her panties. His eyes stared directly at them.

“Man… she looks….” He paused in his sentence, but he never looked away from her crotch.

“I know, man. Go ahead touch her.”

Debbie gasped when I said those words. Jacob wasted no time. He quickly shifted his hand down to her panties. I watched as he lightly traced out her pussy through the fabric. He touched the wet spot and pressed a little harder. He then slipped a couple of fingers in under her panties and I could see him touching her bare pussy. Neither of us looked away from watching his fingers moving beneath the fabric. It looked as if he was doing exactly what I had done.

Debbie had switched her body to lie perfectly flat and spread her legs a little more. She raised her hand and slightly pulled up the blindfold. She stared into Jacob’s eyes for just a second, and Jacob stared into hers. They both had a slight grin on their faces. Debbie rolled her eyes and let out a slight moan and propped herself up on her elbows. The scarf was pulled across her forehead. She opened her mouth slightly and let out a quiet moan just as Jacob touched some part of her pussy. It seemed to reaffirm that he was doing it right.

I was still squeezing her right breast, as Debbie and Jacob continued to be locked in each other’s eyes. For a split second, I was just a bit jealous, but the excitement of the moment won me over. College was ending soon, and this might be our last chance for something like this, and I must admit, I was so fucking excited, and I believed that Jacob needed this. Perhaps it’s the least I could do after locking him out of the bedroom so many times when Debbie and I were fooling around.

Jacob continued to finger her. I could see his fingers disappearing inside her, and she was slightly starting to move her hips in rhythm with his fingers. You could hear the swishy sounds as his fingers were probing her. Jacob would not make any first moves on his own, so I suppose I acted as a guide. I went down between Debbie’s legs and started pulling down her panties. Debbie reached back up and replaced the blindfold back over her eyes and laid her head back down. Jacob kept exploring, and now I could see that he had two fingers inside her. Debbie’s hand had now joined his and she was pressing his thumb on her clit. She was guiding him to the right spot.

Debbie sat up and again removed the blindfold so she could peek at me with one eye. She motioned for me to come close as she wanted to whisper something to me.

“I want one in each hand.” She seemed to be so shy, but she pointed to my dick. “Sorry, guess it’s just something I have always wanted.”

Then she again covered her eyes and laid back down flat, but extending each of his hands on her right and left.

“Well Jacob, I suppose it’s the least we can do.”

And I smiled at him to reassure him. I started taking off my pants and for a couple seconds Jacob again seemed to hesitate, but then quickly gave in and we both stood up over Debbie in our underwear as she laid on the floor in her panties. Both of us slowly dropped back down to our knees on each side of her. We both pretty much again lay on each side of her, and she waited for Jacob to get in place before she reached out her hands just enough to start feeling our cocks through our underwear. I reached down and went ahead and pulled out my stuff and placed the waistband behind my balls.

Jacob must have seen me do it because he did the same thing. Debbie started by running her fingers up and down both of our shafts. I felt her thumb run across the pre-cum that had leaked out of my dick. I looked over and Jacob was consuming her left nipple, finally taking a little initiative. So I did the same as Jacob to her other tit. Debbie seemed to be enjoying that even more, and her fingertips had now changed to her whole hand squeezing both of our now hard cocks in each hand. I suppose it was a little awkward, but it would have been a great picture, as I think back.

After a good feel, she changed her pattern to stroking both of our cocks. Debbie turned toward my side and called my name. I moved closer to her and started kissing her lips. In between she stopped and moved to my ear.

“I want to suck his cock,” She said in my ear.

I moved my lips back to her ear. “Do it baby… show him how good you are.”

Debbie let out a sigh and lifted herself up from her platform of couch cushions. She kept the blindfold on but she twisted herself around to reach out for Jacob’s cock. She changed hands and now used her right hand to hold it. She leaned over and took Jacob’s cock in her mouth. Both of her tits were darn close to being in Jacob’s face so he reached out and cupped her left one with his hands. I got to watch just over her left shoulder and saw her taking Jacob’s cock all the way down.

Her ass was now facing me and I decided I would take in the moment, and maybe slide in her from behind as she was working his cock.

ValeryHilton
Online Now!
Lush Cams
ValeryHilton

She was lying with her back to me on her side, and I scooted closer on my knees and managed to get my cock close to her from behind. I felt down between her legs from behind.

Again, I was reminded how turned on she must be… she was just so wet. Debbie knew what I was about to do and she sat her butt down so that I could slip inside her. She was clearly enjoying herself with Jacob’s cock. His eyes were glued on her as she bobbed her head up and down on his cock. This went on a few more minutes until Debbie decided to renew the position back on the futon.

She moved back up and laid on her back once again adjusting her blindfold snugly back into position.

“I want you both of you to just… use me, however you want to.”

I looked over at Jacob.

“Let’s all get comfortable,” I said, and I got up and ran to the bedroom. I came back with Jacob’s two pillows and my three pillows from each of our beds. I tossed Jacob’s his two and placed mine into position next to Debbie’s head, and motioned for Jacob to do the same. We both took our places once again on her left and right. I lay next to her and turned her head to face me. I moved in until I was partially on the cushions with her and started deeply kissing her. She placed her arms around me and we commenced on a full-blown make-out session. Jacob moved down between her legs and gently pulled them further apart. He spread her pussy lips apart as if to be examining her. It was probably the first time he had ever been so close to a pussy and he seemed to want to get a good, close-up view. After about minute of spreading her lips open he started licking it.

Debbie began to practically choke me with her tongue. Clearly Jacob was doing a pretty fair job. I began pinching on her nipples, and it seemed Debbie couldn’t take it anymore. She tensed up and started cumming. Jacob kept up with her and kept tonguing her harder and faster, on a spot he discovered. Debbie moaned and started closing her legs around his head. I dropped down and sucked hard on her left nipple. She moaned loudly and when limp, pushing Jacob’s head out from between her legs.

Debbie continued to kiss me but it was a calmer, more gently kiss now. Perhaps she was saying thank you, or maybe just feeling very pleased. She turned to her side facing me. We kept on slowly kissing. She pulled away for a second and took off the blindfold. We were holding each other in a very tender embrace. She stopped for a second and then whispered to me.

“I love you,” and she kissed my nose.

“I love you too”, I replied.

“This is the hottest night of my life”, she said.

“Did he make you feel good baby?” I whispered.

“He still is, he’s fingering me from behind right now. He’s putting his finger far inside me.”

“Does it feel good?”

“Oh baby, it feels incredible.”

We kissed deeply a few more times, as I stretched my right hand across both of her breasts and played with both nipples at the same time.

“Stick your ass out more for him.” Debbie immediately complied, putting her ass out to allow his figure to go in further; she even spread her legs apart for him.

“Do you want him too?” I asked.

“If you’re ok with it, I am too.”

I kept quiet, not saying a word. I pulled my head up and looked over at Jacob, who had his eyes fixated on his finger going in and out of her.

“Jacob?” I made eye contact with him.

“Yeah?” he whispered to me and stopped playing with her for a second.

“You want to fuck her?” I asked. I raised my eyebrows to show I was truly authentic in my question.

“Well… yeah sure, but… I actually have never exactly, well… Let’s just say, I might not be very good at it.”

“It’s OK Jacob, I trust… “I stopped in mid-sentence and looked down at Debbie. “Rather, we trust you. It’ll just be our secret, OK?”

“Sure, but what I’m saying is…”

“I know Jacob, but you won’t be after tonight, alright?”

Jacob didn’t say anything. He just smiled at me, and completely sat up. Debbie looked at me in the eyes. My eyes met her back and I ever so slightly smiled.

“Jacob, just let me direct you, and her. Debbie, pull the blindfold back down and lay back down on your back.”

She immediately complied.

“Spread your legs baby, pretty wide please?” I reached down and grabbed her right leg pulling it further open.

Jacob looked down at his dick. “It’s not even hard; I think I’m a little nervous.”

“Just rub your dick on her pussy lips.”

Jacob still seemed to be hesitating. Debbie stretched apart her legs even further and it was clearly an invite. I think the sight was just too much for him to turn down. I could tell he wanted to obey, and within a couple of seconds, he moved between them on his knees. He looked down and thrust himself forward getting within range of her pussy. He didn’t even have to guide his cock as Debbie reached down and took control of it as she began using it to rub her clit. His cock began to grow before my eyes.

Debbie felt the touch and she let out a soft pitched, “ahh!”

She was rubbing Jacob’s cock up and down across her pussy lips. She guided Jacob straight in front of her pussy hole and pulled it as if to prompt him to enter. He reached down and aimed his cock where she told him. Debbie used her fingers to spread her pussy open for him to enter. She was dripping wet. I saw the head of his cock shine from her running juices in the light. He just barely entered her the first few times, but after a few test strokes, he pressed it in further. The sound was all too familiar as I had heard it many times before, only this wasn’t my dick making the sound. Debbie arched her head back as he continued. She seemed to be hypersensitive now. I’m pretty sure anything Jacob wanted to do would feel good to her at this moment.

“I think you’re not a virgin anymore Jacob.”

“It feels incredible.” He said softly.

Jacob had now gotten his stride as he was going in and out of her in strides. I scooted down towards her feet so that I could see his dick disappear inside my girlfriend. He was probably 1-2 inches bigger than me. I suppose I might have felt a little bit envious. His balls were covered in Debbie’s juices now.

“Go on Jacob; get more on top of her. Suck her tits… you can kiss her too.”

Jacob pulled himself up to a full on missionary position. He propped himself up with one arm extended so the other one could feel her tits. Debbie seemed to be in heaven, she was in a full on kiss with him now. It was a complete passionate moment for them both. I began to feel that I wasn’t even there.

I moved back a little more and made sure to not make any noise. I still had my front row seat; except that I really couldn’t see Debbie’s face anymore, as Jacob was pretty much completely on top of her. All I could really see was the top of her head as they were locked in kissing session like never before. Jacob began grunting as he thrust his cock deep inside her. He was pretty much bottoming out, and she seemed to love the feel of it. I watched his cock go in and out of her over and over, minute after minute. A flurry of thoughts would flash in my mind. I had thoughts of losing her, but my own cock was so hard from the sight of it all as I couldn’t help but squeeze it a little as it was throbbing. The excitement had again over-ruled my fears. I found in a trance as I was staring at his cock gliding in and out of her. He was fucking my girlfriend, and I made it happen.

Jacob’s pace seemed to pick up a little. His strokes were getting more forceful. He used his both hands to pin her hands above her head. He seemed to be enjoying having her pinned down as he fucked her. He kept her hands above her head on the pillow, as he scrunched down to suck on her tits and bury his face in them. Jacob placed his mouth over her nipple and sucked hard. It looked like he was trying to suck in her whole tit, as he kept trying to open his mouth wider to take in more. He would bite down as if chewing and Debbie would moan each time. His cock was still making the wet sound of fucking, I could smell the scent of sex in the air. Debbie was enjoying every moment and had her mouth open in pleasure.

Jacob raised his eyes to me.

“I think I might be getting close to…“ He paused and seemed to not be able to find the right words.

“It’s OK, you can cum inside her. She’s on the pill. Besides, this may be a very good memory for both of you.” I kind of smiled at him.

Jacob continued with his stride, in fact, it was faster still and he was balls deep inside her. I watched the view between Jacob’s legs as his cock thrust deep into her. He released her hands and she reached down and grabbed both knees and pulled her legs up. Jacob was starting to tense up, and even made fists out of both hands like he was doing push-ups. He parked his hands on Debbie's tits and squeezed hard. Debbie reached up and removed the blindfold. She motioned for me to come close to her. She pulled me down and kissed me deeply. She was practically choking me with her tongue. She turned her head to my ear.

“He’s going to cum in me, baby… I can feel it. It’s so hard…oh, baby, he’s going to cum. Is it OK? Is it what you wanted?”

“It’s so hot baby… you’re so hot.”

Debbie broke away from my ear and let out a deep moan. Her body shook with an orgasm like I’d never seen before. She arched her head completely back, and reached out and squeezed my cock, partially using her fingernails. I could feel some pre-cum starting to ooze out. I heard Jacob start to groan. His whole body stiffened up, as he pressed his cock deep inside her stroke after stroke. I reached down and grabbed one of her legs and pulled it even wider for him.

“Uhhh….uhhh….ahhhhhhh,” he let out.

Debbie again moaned and nearly made a fist with my cock in the center.

“Ahhhhh,” she shuddered and flung her head away from me. “Ahhh, ahhh."

I heard Jacob finish off in her. “Fuck that felt good….ahhhh!” I heard him say.

Jacob collapsed on top of her. He rested his head on both of her tits, and his eyes were closed. They were both motionless for about half a minute. There was silence in the room. The candle flickered across the room. Jacob turned his head towards me.

“Dude! That was just fucking awesome. I mean wow!” he mumbled into her tits.

Debbie reached down and grabbed his face. She pulled him up to her and kissed him softly, but full on for five to ten seconds. Jacob again lay on her chest. They both lay completely still, but his cock was still inside her. I saw a little, white flow stream run down his balls. Debbie still never moved, she seemed to still be catching her breath as Jacob’s full weight lay atop her. I watched Jacob slowly fall out of her pussy and dribble on the cushion. Debbie sat up and placed her hand to cup her pussy. I never really saw the mess she was in, as she stood up and ran to the bathroom, and the door shut behind her.

“Keep this all between us ok dude?”

“Of course,” he said, “I suppose a thank you would be somewhat lacking, but none-the-less… Thanks!”

“It was hot, dude, and the night’s not even over,” I smiled, as the bathroom door opened.

I quickly turned one of the cushions over to hide the puddle that had remained. Debbie returned to the cushions and again lay in “her spot”. She looked over at me and then turned on her left side to face Jacob. She reached out and took his hand pulling him closer, and placing his hand on both of her tits. Jacob moved in closer and started kissing her again, much like I had done with her earlier. She extended her ass as if to be awarding it to me now. I spooned up against her and felt my cock get rock hard. I had not cum yet, and I was super turned on.

The thought of Jacob’s cum inside her dominated my thoughts. At first, it seemed unappealing, but yet my cock was so fucking hard. I began to realize that I was craving to feel her fucked pussy. I wanted to have the sloppy seconds. I circled my hard cock all around her pussy hole. I could feel the wetness. I really don’t know how much of the wetness were her juices or how much was him. I just knew that I had to have it too. I jammed my cock in her from behind, just as Jacob had just done. I could see her now deeply making out with Jacob and he dropped down to suck on her breasts.

My cock was swiftly moving in and out of her from behind just as Jacob had done. It was warm and wet, and obviously extremely well lubricated even though she had tried to clean up. The noise was sloppy and loud with each one of my thrusts. I grabbed both her hips and pulled her as close as I could so I could get my cock as far in as I could. Only a couple of minutes passed and I was watching her get her tits sucked on. She whispered something to Jacob and he started sucking much harder.

The sight was just too much, and I erupted in her pussy and screamed a low toned grunt. “Awww!”

Once again Debbie rose up to stand before us both, and once again she cupped her hand below her pussy and scooted to the bathroom.

“Man, she’s a hot chick, you're so lucky,” Jacob said to me. “I’ve been so envious when I’ve heard you two together in the next bed.”

“Thanks, dude, it’s been our pillow talk allot, so I’m kind of pleased with all this myself. Debbie had always fantasized about doing this too. She thinks you're hot, dude, and most importantly, we trust you.”

Jacob smiled at me as the bathroom door opened, and Debbie turned off the light and returned to our spot. At this point, we were all again getting comfortable and all the remaining lights were turned off, except for that burning candle on the table. I held Debbie for a while and then must have fallen asleep, thinking that was the end of the night, but it wasn’t. I awoke, and heard a bit of noise. I opened my eyes and saw Jacob and Debbie in a reclining chair fucking, His back was to me, but I immediately made eye contact with Debbie, who was under Jacob’s weight. She looked straight back at me as I saw the orange, burning candlelight on her face.

Jacob was pounding her in the recliner; each one of her legs was wrapped over the arms of the chair. Jacob was fucking her in the missionary position and was just about to again cum in her. His body stiffened up; as did hers and they both reached powerful orgasms. As she was cumming she looked directly at me with a dead-on stare. I saw her motioning words to me with her mouth.

“Uh, uh, uh… uh. I love you,” she moved her lips to say but didn’t speak. It was easy to read her lips, and Jacob never saw her.

“I love you too."

As I motioned back with my lips, just as her body went limp as did his. I watched him slowly pull his wet, cum covered cock out of my girlfriend. It was better than any porn to date, that’s for sure. I was proud to have such a hot girlfriend experience that gets me off to this day. Debbie didn’t do the bathroom trip after he Jacob came in her this time; Jacob did, though. He got off from atop her and headed to the bathroom himself. I just kept my eyes slightly shut as not to upset “their” moment. When the bathroom door shut she got up out of the chair and came straight back to me on the couch cushions. We covered up with a blanket and cuddled for a bit. Jacob returned from the bathroom and he came back for a second to grab both of his pillows. He noticed that Debbie had moved back over next to with me. He went on into the bedroom and shut the door. Debbie and I were alone now.

“Hope you didn’t mind baby, I just wanted to make his night definitely memorable,” she said to me.

“Was so hot baby, I mean, wow,” I said.

I looked at her and could smell sex all over her. I grabbed her close and kissed her hard. My cock was completed solid again and she felt it immediately against her leg. I suppose the whole night was just one big set of “sloppy seconds”, but just as before I couldn’t help myself. In fact, I noticed that it added to my desire. No longer did I try to resist her because she had been used. I don’t think I thought about it twice. I just fucked her again, right there, and felt the incredible wetness of her pussy. I came fast, probably in under two minutes. It felt incredible.

I suppose if you were Jacob, losing your virginity this way was better than many of the alternatives. I like to think that the whole thing was very special for him and that he holds on to it as a good experience, but of course, I can’t speak for him. I hope that it was a great experience for him. I know it was for me.

We remained friends over the years but have actually never spoke of this event again. Seems like a dream now, but it was so hot. Still makes me hard to think about it. Debbie took my best friend's virginity, and I was part of the moment. She may have wanted it to be memorable to Jacob, but it was more memorable for me.

Published 
Written by LurkingCouple
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments