Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Sucking His Cock To Fuck His Wife Pt 2

"The night continues, more revelations from Tony. Mark might be getting turned on by it all."

55
4 Comments 4
4.0k Views 4.0k
2.4k words 2.4k words

Author's Notes

"Please read Part 1 before continuing with Part 2. Thank you for all the comments and likes for Part 1. I hope Part 2 is just as enjoyable. <p> [ADVERT] </p>Part 3 is partially written, but will be a little longer to be released as I will be on holiday. Thank you."

I couldn't believe what I'd just heard on the video, Angie had screamed my name while cumming very hard on Tony's cock and strap-on. I think my mouth was still open in shock as Tony spoke.

"I knew she liked you, but I didn't realise you were in her fantasies. She's been hinting at a threesome for a while now. I just assumed it was her way of heightening the sex we have. As you saw from the video she loves the blindfold more and more, it lets her imagination run wild.

That night in the video I never thought she would say who she was fantasising about. And that was the first time that she ever said anything about me sucking cock. That night was the first time she was double penetrated. We'd had anal whilst she would use a wand on her clit.

I had watched a video where a guy put on a strap-on to use on his wife, so I thought I would do that to her. She likes a bit of domination, so I ramped it up that night. Another rum then mate?"

I was still speechless, my dick was still raging inside my trousers. I managed to say yes to the rum. Tony saw to the drinks, I went up to the loo. Looking into the bathroom mirror at myself, a smirk was on my face, fuck, she likes me, she has fantasies about me. Shit, is it fantasy, or does she want me and Tony to fuck her?

These thoughts didn't help with my boner, I needed to piss. I splashed cold water from the tap onto my face, and put some onto my cock, it worked, and it went down enough to have a piss. I dried myself and returned downstairs.

Tony was sat in the chair, large rum in hand. Mine was on the table opposite. I sat down on the sofa and picked up my drink.

"Cheers," I said, not sure what else to say. "That was so hot," I started, "Sue doesn't mind being filmed and photographed during sex, but she won't pose or let anything be set up for it. Even then, videoing and taking photos is very limited. She would rather enjoy the sex without any distractions," I continued.

"Well, Angie loves that thing, she'll pose any way I ask her to," he replied, "She knows it turns me on to video her, she will do almost anything I ask her to do. That video was only done last weekend, I edited out the last 10 minutes or so,"

"There's more?" I replied.

"Yes, more. I was also about to cum when she did, but when she called out your name, I was shocked. I didn't cum, my cock was still solid inside her, the dildo still firmly in her arse, I so needed to cum, so I thought I would carry on the role and question her more. I picked up the oil and put it around my cock and dildo as I slowly pumped away.

Angie can cum several times during sex, so I knew she had more to give. I picked up the pace again. The oil was working a treat, her arse was so slippery. I was entering her so easily. Anyway I asked her, well demanded to know if that was pure fantasy or if that was what she wanted. Fucking bitch said that's what she wanted. I couldn't believe my cock didn't deflate after that, I'm sure it got harder. Well anyway, I continued fucking her holes, and she came again, louder this time.

I knew she had one more in her, so I said to her that if she meant it, she was to cum with me fucking her arse and cunt, and she was to scream your name again so that I would know that is what she wanted. Well, I went to town on her, I lost control, giving both her holes a good pounding.

She was nearly there, she told me she was cumming. She managed to say this was a big one. Well, that was it, it set me off. I started cumming. Me cumming in her cunt set her off. She is very vocal, but this time she was almost screaming, I expect the neighbours heard her. I just carried on fucking her. And when she screamed your name, I'm sure the whole street heard her. Well mate, now you know, Angie wants you and me to fuck her, and stuff." he said that last bit, a bit quieter.

I didn't know how to react to that, I just took a large swig of rum and sat back. "Look mate, Angie is very, very hot, just watching her in those two videos gave me a hard-on instantly, but I'm not sure if I could cheat on Sue, she means the world to me, and if she knew, well that will be us finished" I finally replied.

"Sue would never know, Angie promised me that, I know they are the best of friends, but Angie wants this, I want this" he replied.

"What! You want to suck my dick and for me to suck yours?" somehow I calmly replied.

"I wasn't expecting that response from her. I assumed it would have been a straightforward threesome, us two pleasuring her, no interaction between us two, except deciding which hole we each wanted to use." Tony replied with a chuckle.

"Well, I think she got you there mate, fucking her is one thing, but sucking your cock, well that's another story. I've never had the urge to suck cock. Have you?" I replied with slight laughter.

"Yes, I have sucked a cock before," he said, quietly looking at the floor.

"What The Fuck," I exclaimed, "When, Who? I've known you since school, and you've never said a word about that," I said looking directly at him. He did look very uneasy, he wanted to talk, but I just knew it was difficult. "Look mate, I'm not going home yet, I was, but things have changed, I think I need to know a bit more before I agree to anything, but first I need another piss and another drink, pour me a double. I think I'm going to need it," I said to him.

So off I went to the loo, I got up there, had a piss then looked at myself in the mirror, "Fuck, fuck, fuck," I said to myself, "What am I getting into, Angie is horny as fuck," I knew her from infant school. Well before Tony asked her out. I had always had the hots for her, but in my young head back then she was out of my league. We had a laugh back at school, I was always jealous when other boys chatted to her, but when Tony asked her out I knew that I would still be around her.

Yes, I would love to fuck her, Sue would never know. Some things I can keep from her. Like the fact I know she fucked two guys on her hen night. I only know that because one of her bridesmaids told me, but I love Sue, I was willing to let that go, I was sure the hen night was a one-off, caused by too much drink. I'm 100% sure she's never cheated on me since we got married. So now in my head, one night will make us equal. Fucking Angie is one thing, sucking a cock, well I've never fancied a cock, not even tasted my cum, can I do it? Time to go and hear what Tony has to say.

MiaWade
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MiaWade

Back downstairs Tony had poured a very large rum for each of us, I sat back down opposite him and took a large swig of my drink.

"So, when did you suck a cock, and how come it's never come up in all our chats," I asked.

Tony picked up his drink, took a large mouthful, and sat back into the chair, "Remember Stacy," he said,

"Yeah the big-titted one, three years older than us. The one you shagged over the back of the sofa when her parents were out, then she dumped you that same night," I answered.

"Yeah that's the one," he replied, "well she did dump me then, but later that week she came back to see me. She said that I was too young for her as a real boyfriend, but if I wanted to, I could shag her when she wanted it, apparently, my cock was bigger than her boyfriend's, but I was not to say anything to anyone, not even you, if I did there would no more fucking her.

Well, I agreed to it, believe me, I wanted to tell you but I didn't dare. So I was at her beck and call, I would shag her, she showed me what she liked, what buttons to press, and she used me any way she wanted." he took another mouthful of drink.

Tony continued "So one night she asked if I had ever fucked a girl's arse, I said I hadn't. She asked if I wanted to, to fucking right I said, so that night she showed me the delights of fucking arse. Use plenty of lube, slowly use one finger, then two, then when the arse is opening nicely slowly put your cock in. Well that first time for me was not her first time, she knew too much, and my cock did slip in very easily, I would later learn why." He took another large mouthful of rum and continued.

"So for the next few weeks a routine started, she'd give a blowjob, a fucking good one at that. She would get on her hands and knees. I would start fucking her, whilst lubing up her bum, and when she was ready, fuck her arse.

Then one evening when I went around there, she said she wanted to try something different.

She told me, well ordered me to to get naked. She then slowly undressed and walked away from me, I was eyeing up her nice arse when something caught my eye, something glinted from between her arse cheeks, anyway, she turned around, looked at me, and said tonight I don't need you to get my arse ready, It's ready now.

Well, she turned back around and bent forward. She then parted her arse cheeks with her hands, and there it was, she had a butt plug in her, back then I had no idea what it was. I just went wow. Well, she turned back towards me, got on her hands and knees, and slowly crawled to me, just looking into my eyes, her big tits swaying beneath her, god what a sight, at that point, I knew I would do anything for that girl.

She came to me, my cock by now was fully erect, she just looked at me and licked her lips. She came right up to me, got up on her knees, and whilst still looking into my eyes gently took my cock in her hands, just stroking the length to start, and then ever so often licking the head, then the shaft, and then my balls, I can tell you mate, I was in heaven. Then she stopped, looked me in the eyes, and asked if I trusted her.

Fuck the state I was in I would have trusted Freddie Krueger. Of course, I said yes. She then got up, got some lube from a drawer, and came back. She went back onto her knees, opened the bottle and poured some onto my cock, and started stroking me, much harder this time. God that sensation of a lubed cock and hands that know what they're doing.

Well, she then started massaging my balls, she then said this is flavoured lube, and took my cock right down her throat. Up and down my shaft she went, her hands still massaging my bollocks. But then they went further around, a finger brushed my bum hole, this happened a few times,

I wasn't too sure about that, but fuck I thought, go with it. It was so good. Well she stopped with the hands and poured more lube on them, her hands went back to my cock and balls, and her finger went back to my bum, but this time it stayed in that area.

She was putting more pressure on it each time she brushed it, mate, it sure felt good, and I was so, so near. I warned her, she just nodded her head whilst sucking away. Her finger at my arse just kept going, as if teasing me, putting enough pressure there, but not going in, fuck, I wanted to come,

Then all of a sudden, I wanted that finger in my arse, so out of nowhere I just screamed, well it seemed like I screamed, put your finger in my arse. Well, she did, that single finger slid right in, her nose was against my pubes, my cock as far down her throat as possible, her finger deep in my arse, moving about.

And then it touched something inside, it felt like an electric shock but in a very very good way, well that was it, I just started to cum, and boy did I cum. It was the strongest orgasm I'd ever had. How she stayed there with my cock spraying deep in her throat I'll never know.

Well once I finished, she carried on with my cock. She was licking any spunk that was left and swallowing it all. I was still on a high, I then realized her finger was still in my bum; actually, it was two. She must have put the second one in when I was cumming. God, it did feel good, but now as I came down, it was getting a bit uncomfortable. She seemed to know this and slowly took them out. She finished cleaning my cock and told me to rest on the bed while she went to clean up. Well, mate looks like you need another fill-up."

He finished with, "Yeah, I'm empty, fill it up, I'm off for a piss," I said. My cock was straining in my pants, I got up, not caring if it showed, and went upstairs. Once up there I released my cock, boy that felt good, I so wanted a wank, but knew I had to get back down there, Tony still hadn't told me about sucking cock, this story with Stacy was the start of that, I needed to hear more.

Published 
Written by markym
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments