Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Super Bowl Party Gang Bang

"My wife and I host a Super Bowl party, where she and her boss are gang banged by our guests."

82
9 Comments 9
61.4k Views 61.4k
8.2k words 8.2k words
Famous Story

The excitement in the air was palpable in January 2016, when the Denver Broncos won the AFC championship game against the New England Patriots, in front of a home crowd in Denver. The Broncos were headed to the Super Bowl once again, to try to win their first title since the win in 1999, when I was only seven years old.

My name is Jared, and I was born and raised in the upscale Highlands Ranch suburb, about twelve miles south of Denver. Everyone in my family is an avid Broncos fan, and my father, Randall, is successful enough in his business to be able to afford season tickets for the past twenty years. We were eagerly anticipating the upcoming big game, and the fact that my wife, Juliana, is a huge Carolina Panthers fan, made everything more interesting.

Juliana and I were twenty-four years old at the time of this story, and we had been married for the two years, since our graduation from the University of Colorado Denver (CU). She was born in Charlotte, North Carolina in 1992, and grew up as a Carolina Panthers fan after the team was established there in 1995. Her father accepted a job opportunity with a large aerospace contractor in nearby Littleton, Colorado after Juliana graduated from high school in Charlotte, and that’s what brought her family to the Denver area.

We met at a party at the end of our junior year at CU, and I was immediately captivated by her beauty and outgoing, feisty personality. She is a beautiful girl, with the Mexican/Spanish genes of her mother, and Middle-Eastern heritage of her father, who is descended from Lebanese-American parents. She looks amazingly like the actress Salma Hayek, who incidentally has the same genetic heritage. Both women are a petite five feet and two inches tall and weigh one hundred and nineteen pounds, with below-the-shoulder-length black hair, dark brown eyes, and golden-olive skin tone. And of course, they both have curvaceous, buxom figures.

Some people speculate that Salma’s bra size is a 36C, but I know from being with Juliana that bra sizes are tricky to estimate, and she is more like a 32E or 30G. I just know that her breasts are large, full, and wide-rooted, with just the right amount of natural sag to show how pendulous they are, especially on such a petite woman.

Just like Salma usually plays movie roles as independent, strong-willed women, Juliana is also very bright, aggressive, and spirited, and at the same time flirty. We probably get along so well since I'm pretty laid back and mellow, and I found that I was better off to let her have her way in most situations. Even after we started dating steadily in our senior year, I found that I sometimes had to keep my emotions in check when she teased and flirted with other boys. She becomes especially feisty, flirty and amorous when she's drinking, and even made out with some of the boys at parties, right in front of me.

Juliana is also a very passionate lover, and as much as she says she likes to fuck my average, six-inch cock, I had to believe from some comments she has made that she had some bigger cocks before we met. And I feel that way because she loves for me to eat her out, even more than fucking her, many times with her sitting on my face as I give her multiple orgasms. She even taunts me to suck her cunt after I’ve already ejaculated into her.

Juliana and I were just getting on our feet financially, and living in an apartment in Denver, so I asked my father, who was fifty years old at the time, if we could use his spacious home in Highlands Ranch to host a Super Bowl party. My mother was going to be out of town visiting her sister in Washington, and my father was invited to the home of his next-door neighbor for the game. He has a basement theater room with three long, cushy leather couches, a ninety-inch television, and a fully-stocked wet bar, although we were going to supply our own drinks. And the basement is large enough that it has a large bedroom and bathroom for guests.

We decided that a party with around twelve people would be a manageable and affordable size, and we ended up with a very diverse group. I invited James, my thirty-two-year-old supervisor at work, and his wife, Linda; Jeremy and Todd, who I played football with in high school; and my roommate from college, an Indian man, named Balan. Jeremy is a black guy, while Todd is white, and neither of my friends were married or dating anyone at the time. Balan was also single at the time, so he was coming alone too.

Juliana was a teacher in elementary school, and she invited Marsha, the forty-year-old vice principal, and her husband, Jeffrey; as well as two other single male teachers from her work that are our age; one a white guy, named Michael, and the other a Latino guy, named Luis, both of whom were coming alone. She also invited Daniel, an old friend of hers from high school, who just happened to be in the Denver area on business. We told everyone to dress casually, and to wear their most comfortable Broncos gear, except for Juliana and Daniel, who would be supporting the Panthers.

With only two weeks to go before the party, I began doing research on the internet to identify local restaurants where we could order ahead for party food and snacks such as sandwiches, chicken wings, and various types of Mexican food, and have them delivered on game day. We would also supply some liquor for mixed drinks, but our guests would be bringing beer and wine for the group, as well as other snacks. At the same time, Juliana began searching on the internet for her own version of a Panthers cheerleader uniform. She found what she was looking for, ordered it, and refused to show it to me until just before game day.

The next two weeks seemed to pass quickly, as we read all the press surrounding the big game, and then on Saturday night Juliana decided that it was time to show me her new outfit. She modeled her tight, white, short-cropped t-shirt that has a black panther logo, bordered in blue, emblazoned across her upper chest. She was going to be braless for the party, and the t-shirt is so short that about an inch of the bulging bottoms of her beautiful breasts were showing below the t-shirt, and her silver-dollar-sized, tan-colored areolas and thumb-sized nipples were visibly pressing out in the material.

The bottoms are a pair of tight, white, silky cheerleader panties with a large, black panther’s paw print covering her crotch. They're so tight that the paw is being partially sucked in between her thick and bulging labia. Then she finished it off with a short, black and blue, fluted skirt that just barely covers her crotch in the front and her ass cheeks in the back.

My dick immediately got hard when I saw her in that outfit, and I knew that those other nine men would react the same way, or even worse. I knew that she didn’t like to be criticized, so I tried to be diplomatic when I said, “You're absolutely beautiful in this outfit, honey, but I think that it might be just a little to risqué for the mixed group that we’ll be with tomorrow. Do you have any other Panthers gear that you could wear instead? I’m afraid that you might be attracting too much attention in this costume.”

I half expected her to get angry with me, but instead she walked up and began rubbing my crotch as she sarcastically replied, “Thank you for the compliment, honey, and that’s exactly the look I’m going for. I want to distract you and all our other Broncos-loving guests that will be here, and maybe intimidate you all a little about the Panthers. It will be fun if I can get a few of the other cocks hard like yours is right now, just from looking at me in this outfit.”

There was no way to talk her out of it, and I knew that at least my friends from high school and college roommate would be going nuts over her. Being on the football team, we all got plenty of pussy in high school, and I remembered that Jeremy and Todd were always the horniest guys on the team. Jeremy is six feet and three inches tall and was two hundred and twenty-pounds of muscular linebacker, and I saw him in the shower enough times to know that his cock is uncircumcised, very thick, and over seven inches long, and that’s on soft. I could only imagine how big it would be on hard.

Todd is also big and muscular, and his cock looked just as big as Jeremy’s, at least when soft in the shower. They used to talk all the time about the sluts they were fucking after our games. I was just hoping that Juliana would be able to keep things under control. Balan is a Tamil Indian, and his skin is very dark. I also know from sharing a dorm room with him for two years that his uncircumcised cock is very large, and he was getting all the white pussy he wanted in college.

Juliana and I went to my dad’s home at 2:30 pm on Sunday, so we could get the decorations for the party setup, stock the bar, and to be there when the various restaurants delivered our food. We asked our guests to be there at 3:30 pm so we could all get settled in for the game and to watch the pregame activities. Juliana started drinking as soon as I made my first batch of margaritas, and I knew that she planned on getting drunk as fast as she could. She calls my father Dad, and it looked like she was trying to tease him with her sexy body.

Dad was still there since he wasn’t going over to the neighbor’s home until 3:30 pm, and he couldn’t keep his eyes off Juliana. When our first guests showed up and Dad was leaving to go next door, he took me aside, and looking very nervous and uncomfortable said, “Look, Son, I don’t want to interfere in your business, but you might want to convince Juliana to put a little more clothes on. I mean damn, Jared, she looks slutty in that outfit, like she’s trying to flaunt her, uh, uh, amazing, voluptuous body. With all the drinking that you guys will be doing, you never know what might happen. I mean, I’m older and she’s my daughter-in-law, but I can’t deny that her rather prominent assets are a turn on for me.”

I thought it was kind of kinky the way Juliana was affecting my father, and the fact that he admitted it. And it seemed that she liked to tease him by getting close to him and asking him questions, like, ‘How do you like my outfit, Dad?’ He seemed reluctant to warn me, since he didn’t want to embarrass me, and he also didn’t want to look like a dirty old man.

I knew that I couldn’t change her mind, so I said, “Thanks for the warning, Dad. I tried to talk her out of it last night. She’s just very determined to make some kind of point about the Panthers, and I’ll just have to keep an eye on things.”

Everyone arrived at or near 3:30 pm and began drinking as Juliana and I mingled with our guests, serving drinks and snacks. None of the men could keep their eyes off Juliana, and she looked so good that they didn’t seem to mind how she was going on and on about how great Cam Newton is, and how the Broncos’ defense would never be able to stifle the Panthers’ offense.

I have to admit that Marsha, the vice principal, also looked damn good for her age, in her skin-tight, blue yoga pants and tight, orange Broncos t-shirt. It looked like she was even flaunting her big, full and pendulous breasts, which I guessed are 34DDs, to the younger guys. She is very pretty and fit, with a wholesome, girl next door look that reminds me a lot of the actress Robin Wright, especially with her short-n-sassy haircut.

Jeffery was so busy staring at Juliana that he didn’t notice the attention his wife was getting from the horny, single guys. James and his wife, Linda, didn’t seem to be as outgoing socially as the others, and they weren’t drinking as much. Linda was dressed more conservatively too, in jeans and a Broncos sweatshirt, but James was sure getting an eyeful of Juliana and Marsha.

By the time the game started at 4:30 pm, everyone except James and Linda were feeling good, and on their way to being drunk, and Juliana had established herself as the antagonist, praising the Panthers and criticizing the Broncos every chance she got. Her friend, Daniel, wasn’t mouthing off as much, though, likely because the only person he knew previously there is Juliana. The Broncos fans were putting up with her to that point since she looked so damn sexy in her outfit. Juliana started to calm down a little, though, as the Broncos marched down the field and scored a field goal just a little over four minutes into the game. Then she got excited again as the Panthers got the ball, only to be deflated when the Broncos scored a defensive touchdown on a Panthers forced fumble.

Juliana was subdued until just about three and a half minutes into the second quarter, when the Panthers scored a touchdown, and she had renewed pride in her team. She was hugging Daniel and they were jumping up and down together after that score.

Most everyone was getting more inebriated, and as she increased her taunts, she said, “I’ll bet that the Panthers score again before the Broncos score.”

Jeremy was a little irritated with her by that time and said, “Okay, Panther lady, I’ll bet you one hundred dollars that the Broncos score next, and before the end of the second quarter. So, put up or shut up.”

Juliana was slurring her words when she responded, “Come on, Jeremy, I can’t afford to bet that much. What else would you be willing to bet?”

He looked down and thought for a few seconds, and then looked up at me as he answered, “I’ll still bet one hundred dollars, but if you lose you have to sit on my lap and kiss me. That is, if you agree and Jared is okay with it.”

The room fell silent, except for the game on the television, and everyone looked at me. I knew that I might be getting into dangerous territory, but Juliana always wants to make her own decisions. So, I held my arms up, with the palms of my hands up, as I shrugged my shoulders and said, “Don’t look at me; Juliana is a big girl and she can decide for herself.”

Most everyone seemed surprised at my response, and then looked at Juliana as she accepted the bet. That caused more excitement in the room, and it seemed like almost everyone, except Juliana and Daniel, was cheering even harder for the Broncos to score. Then, with about seven minutes remaining in the second quarter, the Broncos scored another field goal, and room went wild. Everyone was then teasing and taunting her, and she walked over to where Jeremy was sitting on the couch.

She feigned a smile and said, “Okay, okay, geesh. A bet’s a bet and I lost, so I’ll just have to pay up.”

Jeremy was smiling as she stood in front of him, and I expected her to sit sideways across his lap on the couch. Instead, she straddled his lap with her knees and settled into place, as she leaned in to kiss him. Everyone was standing around the couch, watching as their lips met, and Jeremy wrapped his arms around her. I could tell from the movement of their mouths and cheeks, and from the wet kissing sounds, that they were tongue kissing.

I’m sure that everyone, and especially me, was expecting a brief kiss on the lips, and not a tongue kiss. The guests started getting nervous, murmuring, and shifting their feet as the kiss continued for ten, twenty, and then thirty seconds. Jeremy was hugging her tightly against his chest, and I saw that he was almost imperceptibly flexing his hips upwards, as Juliana was pressing down and sliding slightly forwards and backwards in his lap. She was sitting right on his crotch, and that was a dry or semi-dry-fuck if I had ever seen one.

The seconds passed and Juliana finally, and I think reluctantly, pulled back after they had been kissing for over a minute. Her face was flushed, and I knew that she was aroused. I looked down and saw a damp stain on Jeremy’s orange athletic shorts, right over his obvious hard-cock bulge. He looked at me, with a shit-eating grin on his face, and straightened out his shorts, obscuring the large lump. Juliana stood there for a few seconds before walking past me, and I sensed the smell of her very wet pussy, an aroma that is very familiar to me. I was also strangely aroused at the reality that she had been kissing my old friend and humping his huge cock in the groove of the lips of her bulging labia, and right in front of everyone.

Everyone was glancing at me, like I was some sort of weakling or douche bag for letting another man be so intimate with my wife, and I slipped away over to the bar to make another pitcher of margaritas. I was still standing behind the bar a few minutes later, when Michael and Luis, the teachers at Juliana’s school, were coming back down the hall from the bathroom, that's right next to the bar.

They apparently didn’t know that I was standing so close to them, because I heard Luis continue his comments to Michael saying, “I agree, man, we’ve been watching her strut around the school with her big tits jiggling and nice ass sticking out there, with no hope of ever getting close to her. But now, after seeing what Jeremy just did, and with Jared doing nothing about it, things could get very interesting. We need to join in some of those bets. And fuck, man, have you noticed Marsha? She looks hotter than hell, with that big camel toe and her big tits jiggling in that tight t-shirt.”

I didn’t get a chance to talk to Juliana as the game continued, and Michael, Luis, Jeremy, and Todd were making any bet with her that she would accept, such as whether the teams would convert on third downs or which quarter back would be sacked next. She lost every one of the bets, and Juliana went down the rows of men on the couches, kissing and humping them as she had done the first time with Jeremy. The guys even got a little more aggressive when it was obvious that I would not interfere and would sneak a feel of her ass with one hand, while they were rubbing the side of her bulging breast with the other. I was learning a lot about my own sexual hungers and was surprised that I was so aroused watching other men kiss and fondle my wife, even while anticipating where it might all lead.

Everyone was still drinking heavily, and all the guys ended up with stained shorts where their boners were being rubbed by Juliana’s wet panties over her prominent, juicy labia. There was a lot of sexual tension and the aroma of her pussy in the room, and Juliana was becoming more and more aroused, with a definite ‘fuck me’ look on her face. James was watching all the action intently, but his wife, Linda, was continually pulling him aside and arguing with him. I found out what that was all about when, at the end of the half, he and Linda were gathering their things and getting ready to leave.

James came up to me and said, “No offense, Jared, but Linda has seen enough of the men carrying on with Juliana, and she wants to leave during half-time, so we’ll have time to get home and not miss any of the game. I wish I could stay since this is just getting good, and I hope that you’ll tell me about it at work on Tuesday.”

Juliana and I had planned to take off work on Monday, since we knew that we’d be hung over after the party, and I think that most of our guests were doing the same thing. That’s why everyone was drinking so much, more so even during half-time when they paid little attention to the extravagant performance. Our guests were sitting on the cushy couches or standing in groups talking, and after all of Juliana’s activities with the men towards the end of the second quarter, there was a definite sexual tension in the air. Several of the guys were clustered around Juliana, and Marsha had her admirers too, especially Daniel who had been close to her all afternoon.

I mingled among the groups, and since some of the guys were less cautious and talking loudly because they were inebriated, I heard a lot that confirmed where the guys’ heads were at. I overheard Todd saying to Jeremy, “I can hardly believe that Jared is letting us get away with this shit. It’s almost like he enjoys watching his wife with other men. Juliana is such a hot kisser, and her hot, wet cunt feels so good sliding on my cock. And fuck, man, her tits are amazing, and I can feel her big nipples pushing into my chest. We need to up the stakes on our bets in the third quarter and see if we can fuck that little slut. From the way Jared’s acting, he’ll probably cheer us on.”

Juliana was coming out of the bathroom just before the game was ready to resume, and even though the thought of her being used by those men was becoming arousing to me, I felt that I had to warn her. Although, she was paying little attention to me when I said, “Juliana, honey, you need to tone it down a little with those men. You’re making them very horny, and I’m afraid that we’ll lose control of the situation.”

She looked at me with her half-closed, sultry dark eyes and replied, “Don’t worry so much, honey, I’m having a good time, and I think that those men are too. I like teasing them and getting them all hard, so just let me take care of it. And damn, honey, some of their cocks are huge.”

The betting started again when the third quarter began, and all  the men except Daniel and me were getting in on it. For the first bet at the higher stakes, Michael smiled as he said, “Okay, Juliana, we want to start betting two hundred dollars, that is if you’re willing to put more skin in the game, so to speak. If you lose, you have to sit on our laps and kiss us as before, but you also have to pull up your t-shirt and show us those nice tits. We can almost see them now anyway.”

CrystalFlirt
Online Now!
Lush Cams
CrystalFlirt

I was surprised when she agreed to the stakes, and Luis was the first to bet her on an impending third down conversion. She lost the bet, and the room fell silent as she straddled his lap and lifted her t-shirt. Luis gazed lustfully at her breasts, just as everyone else in the room was doing, before she leaned to kiss him. That kiss went on for almost two minutes, as he pressed his hips upwards and she slid back and forth on his cock lump, with more abandon than before. Then, as she pulled back, Luis leaned down quickly, before she could protest, and cupped both breasts with his hands and sucked her right nipple into his mouth. He sucked her for only a few seconds, and then leaned back smiling on the couch.

We all waited to see what Juliana would do, and she looked at Luis and laughed saying, “My oh my, Luis, what a naughty boy. From the way you’re always looking at me at school, I know that you’ve wanted to do that for a long time. But you guys are going to have to put up more money if fondling and sucking my breasts are part of the bet.”

After Luis broke the ice sucking her breast, the stakes were raised to three hundred dollars, and one after the other of the men won bets. They were cupping, rubbing and sucking her breasts for sometimes three minutes, and the humping became more intense, to the point that Juliana was moaning and gasping as she fucked hard against their big cocks, as they pressed into the folds of her wet pussy.

It was almost half way through the third quarter, and Marsha had been watching with interest and even rubbing her crotch, until she went upstairs to use the oven to warm some of the snacks she brought. And when she came back down about ten minutes later, her husband, Jeffrey, was sucking hard on my wife’s breasts as he humped aggressively against her panty-clad pussy.

She looked at that for a minute and then started pulling up her tight t-shirt as she said, “Okay asshole, if you like Juliana’s beautiful young breasts so much, I think I’ll see if these young studs like my breasts. I’ve never had any complaints, and I’ve also seen Michael and Luis staring at my hooters at school.”

Marsha’s breasts are gorgeous, big, and full, with just the right amount of natural sag. Daniel was standing right next to her, so she laid back on the other couch as Daniel moved in to first kiss her, and then suck her breasts. He sucked her for at least five minutes, and then Luis moved in to take his turn, all the while Juliana was busy with the others. There was so much activity going on that we just barely noticed when the Broncos scored another field goal.

By the time the fourth quarter began, both Juliana and Marsha had their t-shirts off completely, and when they weren’t on the couches being kissed and sucked, they walked around topless with their beautiful breasts jiggling and swaying in front of them. There was no longer any pretense of betting, and the seven men besides me were taking turns kissing, sucking, and fondling the women. I even got involved when Marsha pulled me down and fed me her beautiful breasts.

Everyone in the room was drunk, and I was wondering when that debauchery was going to go even further. I got my answer when I sat next to Balan on the couch, watching as he humped Juliana and sucked her breasts. He had surreptitiously pushed down his shorts and underwear before I sat down, and his rock hard, black, uncircumcised ten-inch cock was rubbing in the groove of her bulging cameltoe.

She was breathing hard and looked over at me with half-closed eyes, as she rose up to pull the gusset of her panties to the side and said, “I’m so sorry, honey, but I’ve just got to feel Balan’s big cock inside my pussy.”

I, and everyone else watched as she gripped his big shaft in her tiny hand to hold it upright, and slowly sat down on his dark meat. It was so arousing seeing her hairy pussy stretched around his massive shaft, and she moaned and gasped with an orgasm before he was all the way inside of her. He held on and sucked her breasts as she began to rise and fall on his Indian cock, at one point taking all of it inside of her, which was a surprise to me. They fucked like that for about five minutes, as I watched his big cock repeatedly impale my wife, while listening to the squishy, slurpy sound of his thick cock in her wetness, and smelling the aroma of her pussy and his musky crotch.

Then Balan began to moan as he looked at me and said, “Sorry, buddy, but her tight cunt is sucking the cum right out of me, and I’m going to breed your beautiful wife with my thick Indian cum.”

Balan pulled off her breast and they kissed passionately, as his big cock flexed and throbbed, as he filled my wife with his cum. My emotions were running wild as I realized, through the fog of my inebriation, that my friend had just fucked my beautiful wife bareback and inseminated her. And instead of feeling angry, I was happily overwhelmed with the knowledge that another man, with a much larger cock than mine, had totally satisfied my wife in a way that I could never do.

They finally broke their kiss, and she looked over at me and said, “Honey, you know how much I like to be eaten out after I’m fucked. Please, baby, sit on the floor in front of the couch and lean your head back on the seat, so you can clean Balan’s big load out of me.”

I had eaten plenty of my own cum from her pussy, but I had never even considered eating the cum from another man. But being so inebriated myself, I did as she said, and laid my head back on the seat. Balan helped to lift her off his softening cock, and she sat down on my face to the cheers of everyone in the room. His load was much bigger than any of mine had been, and I licked, sucked and swallowed as his fuck fluids drained into my mouth. That feeling of sucking my wife clean after another man fucked her was so arousing, that I almost shot my load in my pants.

Then she looked down at me with a devilish look on her face as she said, “Thank you, honey, I loved making you a part of this. Now, I want you to clean Balan’s cock, to give him thanks for the great fucking he just gave me. You’ve already eaten his cum, so it shouldn’t be a big deal.”

She had to know that I'm not gay or bisexual, and I had never even thought about having sex with a man. Yet somehow, in the context of him having just fucked my wife, and doing it for her, I got onto my knees in front of Balan and sucked his soft, black, slimy cock into my mouth. Everyone in the room cheered as I took his black cock into my mouth and began sucking him.

His meat quickly hardened, and he looked down at me and said, “Damn, Jared, nice job sucking my meat. If I had of known that you had a taste for cock back in college, I would have let you take care of me when I had the blue balls from some of those teasing little cunts.”

Juliana and Balan had definitely gotten things started, and when I got up from sucking Juliana, she lay back on the couch and Todd took his place between her legs, while sucking her breasts. I looked over at the other couch and saw that Jeremy had pushed Marsha’s tight pants down and off and was just starting to fuck her as he sucked her tits. With all the previous teasing, kissing and humping with Juliana, Jeremy didn't last long fucking Marsha, and I soon saw his black ass and the base of his cock flexing as he filled her with his Negro seed.

When he got off her, Marsha saw me standing there watching, and held out her arms to me saying, “Come on, Jared, and clean me up like you did for Juliana. I’ve got more cocks to fuck before this day is over.”

I moved over between her legs, and Jeremy looked on laughing as I sucked her mature cunt and ate all his cum. Here labia are thick and hairy like Juliana’s, and I enjoyed sucking her just-fucked pussy, knowing that she's Juliana’s boss, and that I was eating the cum of my friend.

When I finished and moved out from between her legs, Jeremy pulled me over to his cock and said, “Damn, Jared, you really seem to like man cream and sucking cocks, so you might as well be our cleaner and fluffer for the rest of the evening.”

The fourth quarter was a blur of carnal lust, and we were only vaguely aware when Carolina got their field goal and Denver scored a touchdown with a two-point conversion. I was busy sucking cocks and pussies clean as each of the men had their first ejaculation, and after a short resting period, they began round two. I was becoming familiar with a variety of cocks, and all of them are bigger than average. The smallest is Michael’s at a thick seven and a half inches, while Balan and Jeremy have the largest cocks at about ten inches long and very thick. I loved watching them stretching the cunts of Juliana and Marsha, and the raw sexual energy of their joined genitals and fuck juices.

I was then fluffing their cocks to get them hard to fuck my wife and Marsha, and since it took them longer to cum the second time, since the edge was off, I had time to talk with some of them. I had just finished cleaning Daniel’s very thick, eight-inch cock after fucking Juliana, when I asked him how well he knew her in high school.

He laughed and said, “When Juliana’s breasts sprouted out so big in our junior year, she became the most popular girl in our class. We dated for several months and I fucked her at least twice a week, until she was drinking at a party one night and ended up pulling a train for ten boys."

"After that, I became just one of the guys she fucked on a regular basis, whenever she was in the mood for some cock, which was most of the time. Knowing what a cock slut she is, I was surprised when she told me that she got married. It doesn’t look like you knew about her past, but you sure do now, and it will be hard to tame her again. So, you’d better enjoy the taste of cum and cocks.”

The game was almost over by the end of round two, and after I cleaned Marsha’s pussy for the last time for that round, she pulled me up on top of her and said, “Jared, you’ve been a good boy taking care of Juliana and me, as well as all of those cocks so well. It seems to me that you deserve some pussy. Come on, baby, fuck me and give me all of your pent-up cum.”

I quickly took off my pants and moved on top of Marsha, and we kissed for a few minutes before I began to fuck her. I loved the feeling of her big breasts pressing on my chest, and I enjoyed kissing such a pretty, older lady as she pushed her tongue into my mouth. I had only a few minutes earlier cleaned her husband’s cock after watching him fuck my wife, and I knew that since Marsha was used to his thick, nine inches of fuck meat, that it wouldn’t be as enjoyable fucking me as the other men, all who have larger cocks. I did everything I could to make it enjoyable for her, by pressing up to keep pressure on her clit and g-spot, and I was pleasantly surprised when she had a big orgasm on my dick. I of course sucked her pussy clean, and she surprised me by sucking my dick clean, in a very intense sixty-nine.

Everyone had continued drinking through all of that fucking, and we were all worn out and sleepy. I looked at Juliana and Marsha on the couches and noticed that their big breasts were covered with hickeys from all the sucking and love bites on them throughout the late afternoon. When I saw that everyone else was napping, I lay down on a couch by myself and quickly passed out. I woke up in what must have been about a half hour later and heard the bed in the spare bedroom squeaking and moans coming from there.

I didn’t see Juliana on the couch where she had been, and as I walked quietly down the hall, I remembered that we were at Dad’s home and that he would be coming home shortly after the end of the game. I quietly opened the door a crack and was shocked by what I saw. Dad was totally nude on top of Juliana, fucking her hard with his big balls slapping against her thighs. I had never seen his cock before and was surprised that it looked as big as Jeremy's and Todd's.

Juliana had her legs wrapped around his ass and was babbling almost incoherently beneath him as she slurred her words saying, “Oh fuck yeah, Dad, give me all of this big, hard cock of yours. Being fifty years old sure hasn’t cramped your style any.”

Dad was also drunk from drinking at his party, and he continued fucking my wife as he said, “I tried to tell Jared that you look like a slut in your outfit, and after seeing all of those nude guys out there and your slutty older friend, I can tell that you two have been whores for those men. So, take my big cock into your slutty cunt, and I’ll add my cum to all the rest you’ve gotten today. But, I have to say, daughter-in-law or not, you're one fine piece of ass, and your big tits are amazing. I’ll be looking to fuck you every chance we get.”

I quietly closed the door and decided that I would never let Dad know that I saw him fucking my wife, even though they would likely do it in the future. It wasn’t worth it to me to ruin our relationship, especially after Juliana had already shown herself to be a whore for big cocks. So, I went back out into the theater room and cuddled up against Marsha, who was sleeping soundly.

About an hour later, several of the men were waking up, and I could tell that they were primed for another round of fucking. Juliana was sleeping on one of the couches, so I went upstairs to find Dad, as if nothing had happened.

I said, “I don’t know if you’ve been downstairs or not, but I’m afraid that things did get a little carried away tonight, and I’m ashamed to say that Juliana was unfaithful to me at least seven or eight times. I don’t think that our fun is over either, so I’d like your permission for everyone to stay down there tonight, so they can drive sober in the morning. And by the way, Dad, how was your party? Did anything interesting happen over there?”

Dad looked a little guilty, because only an hour or so earlier he had fucked and seeded my wife. And maybe because of that, he agreed to let them stay saying, “I told you that no good would come of her dressing like that, and I’m surprised that you’d let your beautiful wife be used that way. But what the fuck, Son? It’s your life, and if you’re willing to let other men have their way with your wife, I sure hope that you can find peace with yourself. And no, I have to admit that my party was kind of boring compared to what you’re saying happened here.”

By the time I got back downstairs, everyone was up, and they were playing back the recorded game for the parts we missed. I sat next to Juliana for a few minutes, with us alone, and let her know that Dad was home and he agreed to let our party continue and that everyone could stay for the night. She also looked guilty and tried to act surprised that Dad was home, not knowing that I watched him fucking her.

Then I kissed her before saying, “I guess that we’ve learned a lot about one another tonight. I learned from talking with Daniel that being a slut for big cocks is certainly nothing new to you, and I have to say that I have enjoyed watching and participating in other men using you. And as far as I’m concerned, I’m glad that you pushed me into learning that I have a taste for other men’s cum and their big cocks. If you want to continue this lifestyle, I’ll support you.”

She was still nude, and while I was looking down at the dozens of hickeys on her breasts, and her oozing, hairy, swollen labia, she looked up and kissed me, before saying, “I’m sorry that I tricked you, and made a big deal out of the Panthers. In truth, I don’t give a shit about them, and I was just using all that as an excuse to get things going sexually. I love you very much and have always enjoyed our sex life, especially since you’re so eager to suck my pussy. But ever since we met in college, and I stopped fucking those big-cocked boys, I have craved fucking them again."

"I’m so happy that you have allowed me to take the lead on all of this, and quite frankly, it gives me a thrill seeing you being submissive to me and the other men. I’m just glad that Dad didn’t come down here to see all of this. On the other hand, though, he might be horny with your mother out of town, and maybe we should send Marsha up there to take care of him.”

After the naps and everyone drinking and eating more, the men were grouping around Juliana and Marsha, and trying to get things started again. Juliana told Marsha about her idea of having Marsha go up to fuck Dad, and she quickly agreed, after Juliana teasingly whispered something in her ear. She must have been telling her about Dad’s big cock, and Marsha walked upstairs nude to warm something in the oven, as if she didn’t know that he was home.

Juliana had fucked each of the seven men at least once, and she was anxious for more. So, while Marsha was upstairs, Juliana lay back on a couch, with one man on either side sucking her breasts, as Jeremy impaled her on his huge cock, after I sucked him hard, while another leaned over from the back of the couch to kiss her. She loved being the center of attention that way, and since it took Jeremy a long time to cum for his third time that day, I was on the other couch, sucking the cocks and balls of the other men, one after the other. The men took turns sucking and fucking Juliana, and I cleaned up her and the man who just fucked her each time they were finished. We continued that for a half hour, until Marsha came back downstairs, telling us that she had been fucked hard and put up wet by my father.

The seven men continued fucking and sucking my wife and Marsha for the next two hours, and we finally fell asleep on the couches. I was really attracted to Marsha because of her looks, her body, and her pleasing personality, and I fell asleep between her legs, with my mouth covering her pussy, right after cleaning her from her last fuck with Balan. We all slept until 8:00 am, when the men enjoyed one last fuck with either Juliana or Marsha, and then everyone went their separate ways.

Juliana and I had each driven our own car to Dad’s, and when we were in the driveway getting ready to head back to the city, she said, “Oh damn, Jared, I forgot our fondue warmer that I need to go back in for. You go on ahead home, and I follow you in a few minutes.”

I knew that she was using that as an excuse to fuck Dad again, and I left for home without arguing. I didn’t even question her when she arrived home forty-five minutes after me, even though I knew that it would only take a couple of minutes to retrieve the warmer and head home. We took a long, hot shower together, and then slept until mid-afternoon. We woke up clear headed, had a long talk about everything that happened, and decided how we would handle the reality of our new relationship.

We became very close friends with Marsha and Jeffrey, and double date a lot, sometimes going to clubs where we swap wives, and spend the evening dancing with, kissing, and fondling the other man’s wife. The evenings usually end with us back at one or the other of our homes, with Jeffrey fucking both women and me providing clean up, and I also get to fuck Marsha.

The women also developed real feelings for one another, and Jeffrey and I are sometimes able to enjoy them having passionate lesbian sex. It's nice to have access to those contrasting women, where Juliana is short and olive-skinned, while Marsha is taller with smooth, alabaster skin. I know that Jeffrey enjoys fucking both of our wives, and Juliana just loves his huge cock. Jeffrey and I even have boy’s nights out every now and then, which usually ends up with me sucking him off in a booth in one of our favorite bars.

Marsha and Juliana also developed and ongoing sexual relationship with Michael and Luis from school. Sometimes they go over to one of the men’s homes after school and fuck for a couple of hours, and the other times, that I enjoy the most, are when they come to our apartment, so I can participate in cleaning everyone up and sucking their nice cocks. I know that they're walking a fine line, being teachers and having sex with the vice principal, but everything will be okay so long as there are no conflicts or jealousies to spoil everything. From what I see when they're together, all of them love the sex so much that I see little danger of conflicts.

Jeremy, Todd, and Balan are also frequent guests at our apartment, and I love having them there in a three-on-one situation, where Juliana is fucked for hours, and I get to clean them up and suck their big cocks. At times, like when Juliana is on her period, they’ll still come over and I suck their cocks and balls while they make out with her and suck her tits. They sometimes like to get a little rough with me, sitting on my face and making me suck their asses, but I enjoy being used and humiliated that way, especially with Juliana watching. It’s almost like they're punishing me, their old friend, for becoming a cum-eating cock sucker.

I know that Juliana is still fucking Dad about once a month, since she makes up excuses to go over there when she knows that Mom is out. I’m waiting for the day when she’ll admit to me that she’s fucking him and how much she enjoys his big cock. If she knew that I knew, they could fuck more often in our apartment, when I could conveniently go out on an errand.

It’s not clear how long we’ll be able to keep up this adulterous, cuckold lifestyle, but I think that I will be happy to continue it for as long as Juliana craves the big cocks and cum of those other men.
 

Published 
Written by edlangston
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments