Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Telling Anthony My New Idea

"A woman tells her husband she wants to be a hot wife."

45
32 Comments 32
33.2k Views 33.2k
6.1k words 6.1k words
Famous Story
My name is Gina and I’m going to share a little story with you. My husband and I have been married for the past year. I just don’t know if I’m cut out for to be a happy housewife. I thought it would be the next step since, we were going out for a few years. However, I’ll tell you a little secret.

My husband has a very small penis. I mean I’m talking really small, you’d never believe it if you saw it. He’s a really nice person and I love him as a friend, but having sex with him is almost torture.

Even when we were dating, I always cheated on him. I’m a very sexual person that enjoys having hard pounding sex. My husband’s penis is three inches when he’s hard. When we make love, I can’t even feel him inside of me. I really am not enjoying being married with him anymore, and just want to divorce him, and have sex with people who can satisfy me sexually. Thank God the man is wealthy, because that’s the only reason I stay with him.

I’m a regular customer at our local sex shop. I have purchased myself several vibrators and other toys. I have better orgasms with my toys, then I could ever have with my husband’s cock. There’s just no way around it, my husband does not know how to make love, and doesn’t have the stamina to satisfy me with his puny three inch cock.

I’m a very attractive woman and can have any man I want. I’m a tall girl with big, beautiful, breasts and a great ass. I have long flowing blonde hair and beautiful blue eyes. Men are constantly talking to me and wanting to meet me. I have met a few guys on cheating websites that I regularly have sex with. I have been having affairs on the side since meeting my husband.

Our marriage is a complete sham. I basically just do lots of fake moans and lots of pretend screams, when we have sex together. Unfortunately, my husband does like to have sex, but recently, I just tell him I have my period or that I’m not feeling well. Then as soon as he leaves for work, I get myself ready and meet up with one of my boy toys for a day of fucking. I know it’s not right to cheat, but in this scenario I think its okay.

I also joined a website recently, where I have been doing a little research on “cuckolding.” This is something I’m actually interested in doing. I would basically be a hot wife and I would have sex with any man I want to. I would force my husband to watch me get fucked and then if he is good, I’d let him clean up my pussy when we’re done. I’m thinking my husband would allow me to do this, because if he doesn’t, I’ll call a lawyer and get a divorce. There is really no other answer to this situation. He’ll either do it my way or we get a divorce.

I recently met a man named Julian on-line and he has agreed to finally meet me. He’s also married, but they have an open marriage. His wife allows him to play with me on-line. We’ve been chatting for about six months now. We always role-play that I’m the hot wife and we have sex together, and my husband is forced to watch us make love. I find the whole scenario very exciting and always get off on it.

Julian and I talk every day and even have Skyped and masturbated together on-line. Julian can basically get me off with just typing words on a screen. The scenes we create are really arousing and very sexually inclined. I have gotten really good at the whole humiliation process and am really excited to finally try it out live with Julian and my husband.

This is the story of when I told my husband that I wasn’t going to be having sex with him anymore. I was going to be fucking men who had cocks at least nine or ten inches in length. I’ll go over all the details with you.

“Anthony, come downstairs we need to talk.”

My husband walked down the stairs and then met me in our family room.

“What’s up, darling?”

“Unfortunately, I’m not happy in our marriage. I’m tired of making love to you. You have the smallest penis I’ve ever seen and you’re not satisfying me. I’ve decided that I’m going to be having sex with men who can satisfy me. I’ve met a man online who is going to be coming here tonight to fuck me. Also, I have been cheating on you since the day we met. Your cock is just pathetic.”

“I’m not sure I’m comfortable with this. This is news to me, you always seem to enjoy our lovemaking sessions. Why are you just telling me this now?”

“Do you honestly think I get off on that puny cock? I mean take off your pants and let us look at it together. It’s the most pathetic cock I’ve ever seen. I have never gotten off with you ever in my life. You have orgasms all the time. This is not working for me. You either let me have sex with other men, or I’m calling a divorce attorney.”

My husband was looking at me horrified. He was crying and starting to stutter his words. I kind of felt bad for him in one respect, but glad that I finally had the balls to tell him that I was not happy.

“Will you still have sex with me sometimes? I mean you’re my wife and I love you. I understand that you don’t get off from my cock, but I want to still have sex with my wife.”

“Only after I get a proper fucking. I’m going to expect you to watch me get fucked and just maybe, I’ll give you oral sex and let you fuck me after I have an orgasm from a man who knows how to fuck me!”

“I really wish you’d have come to me earlier than this. We’ve been married a year, and this is the first time I have heard that you are unhappy. You certainly seem to like to spend my money? I have never seen a woman buy things she doesn’t even need.”

“To be honest, your money is the only thing that has kept me staying in this marriage. I’m not happy at all. I have invested thousands of dollars on vibrators to keep me happy after you fuck me with that little fucking cock. You absolutely suck in bed and I cannot feel you, when you penetrate my pussy. Do you know what it’s like to have sex and never have an orgasm?”

“I really don’t want to get a divorce and end our marriage. I want to have a family with you and grow old with you. I love you so much and want you to be happy. I’m feeling a little humiliated that I didn’t know that you weren’t loving our lovemaking sessions as much as me. I really was under the impression that you enjoyed how we made love.”

“Jesus, Anthony did ever hear of fake moaning? Didn’t you ever see the actress who faked her orgasm in that movie? It’s very easy to fake orgasms, I mean I just would scream and make you feel good. I will tell you that I’ve never had a vaginal orgasm from making love with you. I know that must be hard to listen too, but it’s the God damn facts.”

“Do you have a lover that you have been having sex with regularly, or do you just go out and have random sex. Jesus, I hope you use condoms, I really don’t feel like getting a sexual disease from my whoring wife.”

“Of course, when I have sex with random people I always use condoms. But, for the last six months I have been talking to a man on-line. His name is Julian and he’s thirty and has a nine inch cock. We’ve been doing a lot of role-playing recently. We even masturbate together on Skype.”

“I really feel quite sick, Gina. I cannot believe you’ve been doing all of this behind my back. I wish you could have come to me sooner. I never knew you were this unhappy. I guess I will just have to accept this new way of love that you want to experience. I really don’t want to lose you and if this is what will make you happy, then this is what we’ll have to do.”

“Do you think we could have sex now? I want to have sex one last time before we start this?”

“Just this one time and then only after I get fucked from somebody who knows how to make love to me properly. Take off your pants!”

Anthony stood up and unbuttoned his shirt. He then unzipped his jeans and pulled them off. He took off his black boxer shorts and then sat down on the couch.

“Oh God, look at your pathetic cock. I’m so glad this will be the last time I have to fuck it. Do you want me to stroke you?”

“Yes, Gina could you please touch my cock?”

I put my hand on his very small penis. I gave his cock a squeeze and pathetically he became hard.

“Do you like when I squeeze your puny cock? I can’t believe you already have an erection. Let me put on my magnifying glasses to look at it. Look how small your cock is!"

The more I was humiliating my husband the harder his small cock got. I couldn’t believe he was actually getting off on my words. It kind of reminding me of the men that I played with on-line. They too would get very excited from my words.

“Gina, please suck my cock! Will you suck my pathetic cock?”

I knelt down in front of the couch and wrapped my lips around his tiny cock. I could swallow his cock whole, because he was so damn small. He was making all kinds of moaning sounds. I put the whole fucking thing in my mouth and just sucked it. I squeezed his smooth balls, while I took his silly cock down my throat.

“Your mouth is amazing. Could you fuck my cock now? Please, darling one last time before you’re fucked by a man that can really give you pleasure.”

“This is the last time I will fuck you by yourself.”

The more I humiliated my husband the harder his three inch cock got. It was really kind of funny how excited he was getting from my words. I also felt superior to him, which made my pussy wet in my panties.

I stood up and removed my clothes. My husband loved my body and when I was nude it only excited him even further.

“Gina, will you ride me reverse cowgirl? I want you to sit on my dick one last time. Give me one last thrill before you become a hot wife."

I put his cock into my pussy and rode him reverse cowgirl. I was repulsed, because I couldn’t even feel his cock. 

“I can’t even feel your cock, you’re completely pathetic. Is this the hardest you can get? Fucking hell!”

I had my hands on my knees and moved my pussy up and down his puny cock. I couldn’t feel him inside of myself, but I was aroused by all the humiliating. My pussy was on the wet side as I fucked him. I fucked him for what only seemed to be five minutes.

“Oh Gina, I’m coming! Oh God, your pussy is so fucking hot. Oh Fuck!”

I couldn’t believe that he just came. We were only fucking for five minutes. The man has no fucking stamina. I was only too happy that was the last fucking time I would make love to him.

I got off of my husband’s dick and then sprawled out on the couch.

“I want you to lick your mess out of my pussy. You better do a good job or I will not allow you to give me oral pleasure again.”

He then got into position and licked my bald pussy all over my pussy folds. He licked my cunt like a kitten who hadn’t had milk in days. He even spent time on my clitoris and put his fingers up to scoop out the come that he had shot into me.

I will say that he did please me orally, just not sexually. Anthony, licked my pussy and then he tongue fucked me several times and for shits and giggles I had an orgasm. I figured I’d give him a little pleasure before tonight, when I would make him watch me get fucked by Julian.

“Thank you, Gina for coming in my mouth. You’re the best.”

“I do like when you please me orally. Sexually though, I get no enjoyment. I’m going to go and take a nap. Wake me up at five o’clock to get me ready for my date. I’ll expect you to help me.”

“Yes, Gina.”

I walked up the stairs and got comfortable on my bed and fell asleep. I had all kinds of wicked dreams about meeting my internet lover. I really couldn’t wait to have sex all kinds of ways with Julian. Julian was such a sexy looking man.

He was about 6’2” and was very muscular in all the right spots. He worked out every day and had those washboard abs and very pumped up biceps. He even had the most amazing pecs I’d ever seen. The best part about his body was what was dangling between his legs. Julian was blessed with a nine inch cock.

I was so excited and woke up from my nap and decided to masturbate before taking my shower. I walked over to my toy chest and grabbed my ten inch dildo. I was already naked from fucking Anthony. I got comfortable on the bed and spread my legs. I grabbed a little lube and wiped it all over my pussy. I then placed the head of this enormous cock into my cunt.

“Oh Fuck, it felt so amazing. Not like my husband’s puny cock.”

I could feel my pussy flower opening as I pushed the huge head of the dildo straight up my cunt. I started to jam the dildo up inside of my cunt. I was fucking myself faster and faster. I was so fucking aroused and turned on as I pounded my bald cunt with this most amazing toy.

“Oh fuck, I’m coming,” I moaned to myself.

My pussy started to spasm, while I had a huge orgasm. All my pussy juices rushed out of my bald cunt. It felt fucking amazing to have an orgasm. I got cleaned up and then took a shower. Once I was finished, I wrapped a fluffy towel around myself and then walked over by the stairs.

“Anthony, it’s time to get me dressed. Julian will be here in about an hour.”

“Yes, dear I’m coming.”

Anthony went into my lingerie draw and pulled out a red lacy bra, red thong, red garter, nude thigh high stockings, and black heels. He helped me put on all the lingerie. Next he went into my closet and grabbed a black slip dress and helped me on with it.

He carefully put on my makeup and helped dry my hair. Actually, I think he was enjoying this.

“Gina, you look absolutely gorgeous. I think Julian will be quite happy. Are you going out or just having drinks here?”

“I think we will just have drinks here and then get right to business. I’m so horny and need a good fucking.”

“Well you look great, while you were sleeping, I went to the liquor store and got champagne. I figured we would all celebrate. I’m actually kind of turned on myself that I’ll be watching you get fucked. I never really thought about it before, but now I’m kind of excited.”

I kind of figured he would get excited by this. I mean he had to know what a shitty lover he was. I bet my husband has one of the smallest cocks in history. It really must be so hard to have that between your legs. I was so excited for Julian to come over. My pussy was so aroused and getting wet in my panties. I couldn’t wait for him to get here.

We walked downstairs and sat down and waited for Julian to come. I guess we waited about ten minutes and then we heard a knock on the door.

I was so excited and practically ran to the door.

“Julian, it’s so good to finally meet you.”

“Gina, you’re much prettier in person. Jesus, you’re so fucking hot.”

“Well you’re not so bad yourself. Please come in I want to introduce you to my husband.”

Julian walked in and Anthony stood up and walked over to introduce himself.

“Hi Julian, I’m Anthony, Gina’s husband. It’s nice to meet you.”

“It’s very nice to meet you too. You have quite a wife here. I’m really looking forward to having sex with her. We’ve been talking for months, you’re a lucky man, Anthony.”

“No, actually you’re the lucky man tonight.”

We all giggled and Anthony went into the kitchen to get the champagne and the glasses.

AtheneaANDafrodi
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AtheneaANDafrodi

He came out with the champagne and filled all of our glasses.

“Here’s to lots of orgasms for my dear wife, Gina.”

“Salute.”

We all clanked glasses and sat together in the living room. Anthony was looking Julian over very carefully. I could tell he was a little nervous. Julian was a very attractive man and I felt that Anthony was feeling jealous. Anthony was doing great though, I mean today he found out that I was basically a slut and that I was cheating on him. Soon, he’d watch his wife get fucked by a real man.

“Julian, are you married?”

“Yes, my wife and I are in an open marriage. We both have lovers that we entertain.”

“How long have you and your wife had an open marriage?”

“Since we first got married. We just love to have lovers on the side. It makes our lovemaking more special, when we’re together. We have even had group sex together with both our lovers in attendance.”

I guess we had about two bottles of champagne, while my husband was asking Julian questions. I was so aroused and excited and just wanted to get started.

I leaned over and gave Julian a deep and passionate kiss. Our tongues danced in each other’s mouths. Kissing Julian was so incredibly hot. I was so aroused and wanted to fuck him.

“Why don’t we go upstairs now? I’m wanting to get things going.”

Julian stood up and both men followed me up the stairs. While we were walking, Julian had his hands on my ass. I felt so sexy with my internet lover in my house. I just wanted to jump his bones. My pussy was wetting in my red panties.

We finally got to the bedroom and Julian and I were kissing. I slowly unbuttoned his white dress shirt and took it off of him. Then I unbuckled his belt and took it off. I got down on my knees and unzipped his pants and pulled them down his legs. I took off his shoes and socks and he stepped out of his pants. I removed his blue boxer shorts. His cock was semi-hard.

Anthony undressed himself and sat on a chair across from the bed and started to pull on his puny cock.

“Fuck, even semi-hard your cock is huge compared to Anthony’s.”

“My cock is all yours tonight, Gina. I’m going to fuck you in every position and make that bald cunt come. Your cunt is all mine tonight. Now get those gorgeous lips around my cock and suck my dick!”

First, I wrapped my hand around Julian’s cock and stroked him from his base to his shaft. It didn’t take very long for him to be solid as a rock. His cock was circumcised and it was huge and absolutely gorgeous to look at.

“Anthony, look at Julian’s cock. Isn’t it the biggest cock you’ve ever seen?”

“Yes, Gina it’s the biggest cock I’ve ever seen.”

“Maybe if you're a good boy, Julian will let you suck it.”

It was funny my husband was looking at it like he might want to suck it. He was pulling on his puny little cock and cupping his balls, while I was jerking off Julian. My husband's cock was the hardest I had ever seen it to be.

“Suck my cock, Gina! Come on, I want you to gag on my rod.”

I then wrapped my lips around his mushroom head and held and massaged his smooth balls. Julian was completely shaved down there. I bobbed along his enormous cock taking him deeper and deeper each time. I was so excited to be sucking a real cock.

“Stand up, I want to take your dress off. I want you to rub your pussy in your panties, while you suck my cock.”

I stood up and Julian helped take my dress off.

“Jesus, Gina you are absolutely gorgeous. You have a body to die for.”

I got back on my knees and put his cock back into my mouth. I sucked, slurped, and gagged on his thick prick. I put my fingers on my panties and started to rub at my cunt. I could feel how wet my pussy was becoming.

“Stick your fingers into your panties and fuck yourself. Make your sweet cunt come.”

I slipped my fingers into my panties and finger fucked myself as I whored on Julian’s cock. I was taking him down my throat as much as I could. I was gagging on his thick prick, but had at least seven inches down my throat. I wanted to be the best cock sucker he had ever had.

“Anthony, your wife is a complete slut. Look at her fingering her pussy and sucking on my baton. Why don’t you come over here and taste her fingers. Tell me how good her pussy juices taste.”

Anthony walked over to me and bent down and opened his mouth. I then put my fingers that had my pussy juices on my fingers. Anthony sucked them and walked back to his chair and went back to pulling on his little cock.

“I want to taste that pussy now. Let’s get on the bed. I want you to get on top of me and let me taste your panties. Then I’ll eat you with my tongue. You can continue to suck my cock. Come on Gina, do it!”

Julian got comfortable on the bed. I was in my red lingerie and got comfortable on top of him. I put my covered ass and pussy on his face. I went back to sucking and slurping on his huge schlong.

“Anthony, your wife’s pussy smells really good. Watch me lick her covered pussy.”

Julian sniffed and snuffled my red panties. Then he bit on my pussy bump over my panties and started to suck on my covered cunt. It was very arousing and made my pussy throb. I just wanted him to eat my pussy now.

“Your wife’s cunt tastes really good. I’m going to be owning your wife now. Do you like that, Anthony? Your bitch is my baby girl.”

“Yes, I’m glad you’re fucking my wife. Please give her pleasure, so she’ll let me lick her pussy.”

“We’ll have to see about that. I’m not sure I want my baby girl licking your wee cock. You have to be a really good boy and sit there getting yourself off, while I fuck your wife. Are you going to be a good little boy?”

“Yes, Julian. I’ll be good.”

Julian moved my red panties to the side and licked at my bald pussy. He pushed his tongue right up my peach slit. He tongue fucked me good and hard with his long tongue. I wiggled my ass and pussy in his face, while I gagged on his baton.

“Your wife’s pussy tastes so good. She’s really wet for me, Anthony. I’m going to lick her ass now. I want you to come, while I lick your wife’s ass. Come on you piece of shit, make that tiny cock come.”

Anthony was tugging and pulling on his little cock as Julian was barking orders at him. Finally, he made his puny cock come.

“I want you to eat your come, Anthony. Lick that palm clean. Do it or there will be no pussy licking for you later.”

Anthony licked at his palm and ate his come. I bet he was dying when Julian said to do that. Although, he looked pretty content doing it. 

Julian took his pinky finger and pushed it into my asshole, while he licked at my bald pussy. His tongue felt amazing on my bald cunt. I was so excited and started to come.

“Your wife just had an orgasm. I’m going to lick her pussy dry and then I’m going to fuck her.”

Julian licked my pussy juices that were pouring out of my pussy.

“Take off your panties, Gina. Get on your hands and knees. Put your head down and your ass and pussy high in the air. It’s time for you to get fucked by a man who knows how to fuck you.”

I got off of him and pulled my pants down my legs. I threw them to my husband so he could smell them, while I got fucked. I then returned to the bed and got on my hands and knees.

“Anthony, I want you to smell your wife’s panties. Then I want you to lick her juices out of her crotch and tell me how good it tastes, while I fuck your wife.”

Julian got behind me on the bed. He wiped his hard baton on my pussy oil and pushed himself into my tight cunt. I could feel my pussy flower opening to allow his huge prick into my tight warm hole.

“Julian, your cock feels so big in my tight cunt. Fucking hell, this is a fucking cock.”

“My wife’s pussy smells so good. I’m licking her juices out of her crotch now.”

“Anthony, tell me how good her pussy tastes, while I fuck her. Come on you little bitch.”

“My wife’s pussy tastes so good. I’m licking her crotch now. Oh God, I’m so aroused.”

“Pull on your little cock. Get yourself hard again. Show me that little cock as I fuck your slutty wife. Come on bitch. Get that fucking three inch cock hard, do it!”

Anthony was smelling my pussy and stroking his little dick. Julian was watching him and then started to fuck my pussy hard. He would take his cock all the way out and then jam it back in.

“When you get yourself hard, come show your wife and me that little fucking dick. I’m going to fuck your wife so fucking hard.”

Julian held my hips and slapped my buttocks, while he fucked my pussy hard. I was loving his big baton.

“Do you hear how juicy your wife’s cunt is? Get over hear and show us that little cock.”

Anthony stood in front of us and showed Julian his hard little cock.

“Fuck, man you have a needle dick. I’ve never seen something so fucking small. Watch me fuck your wife hard now.”

Julian was thrusting and pounding at my pussy. He pushed his finger into my asshole and fingered my brown rose as he gave my pussy a fucking of a lifetime.

“Come for me, Gina. Show me how much I’m exciting you. Let me feel that cunt come.”

“I’m going to come! Oh God, my pussy is so fucking wet. Fucking hell, here I go.”

“Your slutty wife just had an orgasm. Your bitch came on my cock. Does that excite you, needle prick?”

“I’m glad my wife had an orgasm. I’m happy you’re fucking my wife.”

“Get on top of me, Gina. I want to play with those gorgeous tits. Take your bra off and climb on top of me.”

Julian pulled out of my pussy and got comfortable on the bed. I stood up and took my bra off releasing my beautiful firm breasts. I climbed on top of him and eased his baton into my wet pussy. Once I positioned myself comfortably on his cock, I started to move and rock over his dick.

“Fuck, Anthony your wife’s pussy is so fucking wet. I’m loving her cunt. Squeeze those tits and put them on my mouth.”

I squeezed my breast together and lifted them up so Julian could lick and suck on my erect nipples. I moved my pussy up and down over his huge cock. He was so big that his cock was pressing against my g-spot, which was making me very excited.

“Gina, play with your clit as you ride me.”

I rubbed my clitoris as I moved my pussy up and down. Julian started to buck up inside of my cunt. We were in great rhythm with each other. His cock felt so good, while we made love.

“Come for me again, Gina. Make that bald pussy come on my cock again.”

I moved and rocked over Julian’s hard cock, while I rubbed my clitoris. Julian was biting hard on my nipples, which was making my pussy even more wet. I was so fucking excited that I had another orgasm. This time I soaked his cock and balls with my cunt juices.

“Your bitch just came again for me Anthony. Boy, she is cock starved. Poor little bitch needed a good fucking. I’m going to cream her cunt and then I’ll allow you to eat my come out of your dirty wife’s cunt. Would you like that Anthony?”

“I would like to clean my wife’s pussy of your cream.”

With that Julian was bucking up hard into my pussy and then he shot a huge load of come inside of me. His come splashed everywhere and even exploded out of my cunt. He then pulled out.

“Get comfortable on the bed and show your husband your oozing cream pie. Come on Anthony, you can eat my come out of your wife’s pussy.”

I got comfortable on the bed and spread my legs. Julian’s cream pie oozed out of my cunt. Anthony got comfortable between my legs and ate Julian’s come. He licked all over my pussy folds cleaning out our beautiful mess.

“Make sure to stick your fingers inside her pussy and get out all my cream out. Then eat that cream you bitch.”

Anthony then put several fingers inside of me and scooped up Julian’s cream. He licked his fingers and my pussy until I was completely clean. The whole time he licked my pussy he was jacking of his little cock. I had never seen Anthony so hard for so many hours. I think he was really enjoying this.

“I want to tit fuck you now. Anthony, go get some baby oil. I’m going to oil your sexy wife’s tits then I’m going to have her slide those melons up and down my prick.”

Anthony ran and got the baby oil and handed it to Julian.

“I want you to spread the baby oil all over your wife’s breasts. Come on do it.”

Anthony poured the oil and wiped it all over my breasts. He was excited as he rubbed the oil on me.

“Gina, wrap those breasts around my cock. Come on!”

I knelt down and wrapped my tits around his cock and worked myself up and down over his dick.

“Doesn’t that look really sexy, Anthony?”

“Yes, that looks fucking hot.”

I kept moving my breasts up and down over Julian’s baton. He was hard again.

“I’m hard again, I’m going to fuck your asshole. Get back on your hands and knees.”

I got back on my hands and knees and Julian spat on his hand. He rubbed his spit around my anus and then pushed his huge cock into my secret hole. It was very tight going inside of me.

"I think I need some lube, babe. It kind of hurts a little." 

“Anthony, your wife’s ass is so tight. I’m going to come in her asshole. Then you can clean her up again.”

Julian grabbed the baby oil and slathered it all over my anus and all over his cock. He then eased his big baton into my asshole. This time it was not uncomfortable at all. Once he was inside of me, he kept putting a little more of himself into me slowly. Finally, he was totally inside of my asshole. He then started to thrust and pound into my anus. It really felt much different then when he fucked my pussy. I kept moving back so he would fuck my ass deeper and harder.

“Gina, finger that pussy and make yourself come as I fuck your asshole.”

I was rubbing at my pussy and then slid a few fingers and fingered myself, while Julian fucked my asshole hard.

“Oh God, your cock feels so good. I’m so excited. I’m going to come.”

With that my pussy had an orgasm and Julian started to growl and he came in my asshole.

“Oh God, I’m coming. Fucking hell!”

Julian creamed my asshole. He pulled out and his come was leaking down my legs.

“Anthony, it’s time to lick your wife’s creamed asshole. Then I’m going to allow you to fuck your wife. You can fuck her from behind. I want to watch you fuck her.”

Anthony got off his chair and licked Julian’s come out of my asshole. His little tongue licked at my creamed ass. He ate all of Julian’s come and then he got behind me and pushed his little cock into my pussy. I couldn’t even feel him fucking me.

“Oh God, her pussy feels so good.”

“Do you feel your husband fucking you?

“Not really. I can’t feel anything.”

With that Anthony let out a growl and came in my pussy. Then he pushed me flat on the bed and dove into my muff and licked out all his cream. Julian was watching and seemed entertained.

“Thanks for fucking my wife and showing her a great time. Also, thank you for allowing me to fuck her.”

“Okay, Julian and I are going to go to sleep now. Why don’t you grab your pillow and sleep downstairs. I want to be alone with my lover now.”

Anthony took his pillow and went downstairs to go to sleep. Julian and I fell asleep and a few times during the night we made love. The next day, Julian left and then Anthony and I just went on with our marriage. We never did get a divorce. Julian and I continued with our on-line love affair, and from time to time he would come and visit me.

I basically became a hot wife. I had several men that I would have sex with. Our marriage was now better than ever. This lifestyle worked out very well for us.

Published 
Written by Mysteria27
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments