Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Beginning Of My Cuckold Existence (Ch3)

"Sherry asks me for more."

61
7 Comments 7
3.7k Views 3.7k
615 words 615 words

Author's Notes

"This chapter is somewhat brief, but is intended to give the reader some insight into Sherry’s state of mind and the lengths to which I'll go to make her happy and satisfied."

I had planned to sleep in after the previous evening's fuckathon with the two gym studs. Annoyingly, a ray of morning sun somehow snuck around the slatted wooden blinds, boring into my left eyelid.

I begrudgingly got out of bed, shut the door behind me and tiptoed down the hall to the half bath near the kitchen. I figured Sherry needed the beauty sleep.

I was on my third cup of Caribou Mahogany and the second hour of the Today show, when Sherry joined me. She yawned, raising her arms over her head. I could see the bottom half of her perfect orbs as her crop top rode up.

Sherry straddled me on the chrome kitchen chair and gave me a morning kiss. She yawned again and leaned forward, putting her tits directly in my face. I raised her top up, over her head and off. She cupped her right breast and fed me the erect nipple, then the left. I was instantly hard.

Sherry slipped off my lap and knelt before me. She grabbed the waistband of my tartan-plaid boxers, as I lifted my hips to allow their removal.

She attacked my cock like a ravenous beast. My little nympho drooled saliva onto my cockhead, then ran her fisted hand over the plum to the shaft. Before starting to jack my meat, Sherry looked up and mouthed silently, “I love you.”

I smiled, placed my hands on her head and gently directed her lips to my precum-dripping pick.

We were back to our usual routines for a couple of days. I broached the subject of hooking up with one or both of the gym boys the next weekend; but Sherry seemed ambivalent. She did confirm that Jake had given her almost more than she could handle. I wasn’t exactly sure what to make of it.

Ultimately, I asked why she was in a funk. Her response suggested she wasn't sleeping well. “I keep having the same dream each night.”

ZoeSmither
Online Now!
Lush Cams
ZoeSmither

I tilted my head and raised an eyebrow.

“I'm not sure I should tell you, but here goes. In the dream, a whole football team fucks me under the bleachers. They don't just fuck me. One after another, they fuck my ass and cum in me. Gallons of their spew gushes out and floods down my legs.”

I put my hand on her shoulder. “That's a pretty graphic nightmare.”

She looked down at the floor. “They're not nightmares. I enjoy getting humped by every single player and feel cheated when they stop giving me their semen. I woke up this morning having the dream. I had two fingers in my anus and I was rubbing my clit with the other hand. Within seconds, I had a bed-shaking orgasm. I was so, so glad you’d gotten up early.”

Sherry started sobbing.

After consoling her, I asked if she wanted me to see if Bevis and Butthead had any friends that we could safely hook up with. “Maybe three or four,” I suggested.

“I was thinking maybe six or even eight, plus the boys,” she added; while staring at the floor.

I was momentarily stunned; but quickly reminded myself that this was all for Sherry’s happiness and that I needed to be all in or all out. I responded, “That sounds good. Go big or go home. I'll talk with them when we hit the gym later.”

Sherry stood and embraced me. I kissed the tears from her beautiful cheeks. I sprung an erection. She pushed her pelvis against my boner. I could clearly feel the ledge of her pubis grinding against my manhood.

We locked eyes. She whispered, “Fuck me before we go.”

Published 
Written by Delbert6776
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments