Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Cuckolding of Neil Dodds - Part 18

"Claire experiences anal sex for the first time and Neil is taken to new horizons as a cuckold"

39
28 Comments 28
17.1k Views 17.1k
2.2k words 2.2k words
Claire looked at Neil as they stood by the bed. She looked to see if there was any reaction from him; some sign perhaps that he didn’t want to go through with it but there was none. Karl and Jerome began to strip and Neil unbuttoned his shirt. She turned away and pulled her nightdress over her head. By the time she turned around again Neil was stepping out of trousers. He was erect and excited.

Once naked, Karl and Jerome looked at each other and then Jerome reached for Claire. He kissed her and then put his hand on her head and gently began to push down. They had chosen. Jerome was going to be fucking her and Karl would be taking care of Neil. Claire sank to her knees and took hold of his cock. She gave him a quick upwards glance and then took his erection to her lips. Jerome groaned and ran his fingers through her hair.

She turned and looked at Neil. He too was on his knees. He too had a cock in his mouth, Karl’s cock. He had no qualms earlier taking Karl’s cock between his lips and he had no qualms now. He was obviously excited about taking her lover’s cock in his mouth. He looked across at Claire and Jerome and smiled. Noticing that Claire was also cupping Jerome’s balls he did the same with Karl.

They continued for a few minutes and then the men swapped over. Jerome walked over to where Neil was kneeling and Karl walked around to Claire. Karl bent down and kissed her before standing up to let her take him. When they had first started there was silence except for the sound of slurping and the odd moan from the men but this time Jerome was talking. “I’ll take your ass first, Neil,” he told him. “Then after a little while Karl and I will change over.”

Neil grunted.

“You’ll both have a taste of our cocks up your ass,” Jerome told him before pulling away.

Karl pulled away from Claire too and took her by the hand to the bed. She was nervous now. They were both big men and she wondered if it was going to be painful.

“Just climb up on the bed and get into doggie position,” Karl told hart quietly.

Claire climbed on to the edge of bed and Neil followed suit, kneeling a few feet away. Jerome went and picked up his jacket and took out a tube of lubricant from his pocket. Standing behind Neil, he squeezed some into his hand and handed the tube to Karl. It was cold to the touch, as Karl’s fingers began to work some into her anus. She heard Neil gasp and turned to look at him; Jerome’s glistening fingers were already moving in and out of him.

She was mesmerised by Jerome’s long fingers slipping in and out of Neil; preparing him for something much bigger and much thicker. She saw him go knuckle deep into him and then he pulled away and took hold of his cock As she watched it press against Neil’s opening she suddenly realised that Karl had now completed his readiness of her. She felt the tip of his cock pressing against her anus; felt his hands gripping her hips and then felt it slowly entering her.

They gasped together. Claire and Neil gasped as cocks began to penetrate them. Karl told her to relax and let go. Jerome did the same with Neil. She looked across at them. Jerome was about half way deep inside Neil. Karl too was about halfway deep inside her. It was painful, she had to admit that, but it there was also a sensation that she hadn’t experienced before.

A groan from Neil drew her attention back to him. Jerome was fully inside him now and, with his hands firmly gripping his hips, he was beginning to move slowly back and forth. Neil was getting fucked now. Claire closed her eyes and allowed Karl to fully penetrate her; he quickly began to move back and forth, one hand on her hip and his other hand reaching under her to toy with her clitty.

A grunt from Jerome made her open eyes again. He was fucking Neil harder now; speeding up his thrusts. She could hear the slapping of flesh and she could also hear Neil’s moans getting louder and louder. She knew that he was enjoying the sensations now; the same ones that she was experiencing.

“That good is it, Neil?” Jerome asked him.

Neil moaned loudly as Jerome’s hand slipped around to the front and took hold of his cock to masturbate him at the same time he fucked him. Claire looked at them for a few moments. She couldn’t decided which was exciting more; watching Jerome fuck and masturbate Neil or Karl’s long thick cock pleasuring her. She closed her eyes again as waves of pleasure swept over her.

She heard Jerome call out to Karl. He asked him if he was ready to change over but Karl told him no. “Let’s just stay as we are,” he sighed.

Jerome groaned loudly. “Get ready for my cum,” he cried out to Neil.

Neil cried out at the same time and Claire opened her eyes briefly. Jerome’s hand was covered with Neil’s cum as he slammed harder and faster into him. She could feel her own climax now. She could also hear Karl groaning loudly with excitement as he gripped her hips tightly and began to slam harder and faster into her. Through half closed eyes she looked across at Neil and Jerome. Jerome was cumming now; screaming and shouting loudly as his seed pumped into Neil. She could feel Karl’s seed pumping into her at the very same time; hot, voluminous seed filling her. She wondered if Neil was experiencing the very same thing. She also wondered if he was experiencing the same sensations that she was as her own climax hit her.

A short while later she had slipped between the sheets inside the middle of the bed; Karl and Jerome slipped into bed as well, resting either side of her. They had all washed and cleaned and she had kissed Neil goodnight as he went off to the spare room. Now she was lying naked between her boyfriends. She felt a contentment that aroused her. A naked male both side of her and her husband sleeping in the next room. She reached down and took hold of their cocks.

IsabellaCarring
Online Now!
Lush Cams
IsabellaCarring

She tried closing her fingers fully around their shafts but they were too thick for her small hands.

“Your hands are too small,” Jerome told her with a smile.

Claire laughed. “No, it’s your cocks,” she responded. “They’re too big.”

Karl reached with his hand and stroked her sex. “Is that a complaint?” he joked.

Claire smiled. “Would it do me any good complaining?”

The men rolled onto their sides facing her, now both their hands were vying for her sex.

Karl shook his head. “You can complain all you want but we’ll still fuck you.”

“Even if I say no?”

Jerome slipped his fingers inside her sex. “Say no and we’ll just fuck you even more and even harder,” he told her.

Claire had no doubt that they would. “Tell me,” she asked them, “Have you always shared your women?”

They were deep in thought for a few moments.

“I can think of one or two that I haven’t shared with Jerome.”

Jerome nodded. “Same here.”

“You both obviously like sharing then,” Claire piped up.

Karl reached down and took both her hands and lifted them back. “Obviously,” he told her as he pinned her arms back into the pillow.

“And if they say no?”

“It’s not a word in our vocabulary,” Jerome said as he sat up and began to spread her legs.

Claire turned and looked up at Karl as he towered over her. “Hold me down for him, why don’t you.”

Karl kissed her. “That’s exactly what I intend to do,” he told her before kissing her. “And when he’s finished fucking you I’m gonna be taking his place.”

Claire cried out as Jerome began to push his cock hard and deep into her. “Remember, Claire,” he said to as he thrust hard into her. “You’re just a fuck slut; our fuck slut. And we fuck you when we want, wherever we want.”

Claire cried out even louder as Jerome slipped his hands under her bottom and began to thrust even harder and deeper. He pounded her hard into the mattress. The bed shook and the headboard banged against the wall as he thrust deep and hard. When he had finished he swapped places with Karl. As he held her hands down over her head Karl pounded hard and deep. She hardly had time to catch her breath as she came and came again.

Respite came as they lay panting either side of her. Though her hands were now free they lay with a leg across her thigh. She was pinned down and she knew that one they recovered they would take her again. She could feel their hot, sticky cocks against her flesh. At first they were quite limp but gradually they began to stir; they began to stiffen. They began to harden. Fifteen or so minutes later they were fully ready to take her again.

They didn’t ask; they didn’t even speak. They just turned her over onto her stomach. Jerome grabbed a couple of pillows and pushed them under her tummy before mounting her. His legs spread wide over hers and he began to push his cock between her thighs. Neil had tried this position once with her but he wasn’t big enough. His cock was not long enough to gain any meaningful penetration and he quickly abandoned his attempt. Jerome had no such problem. Being almost twice the size as her husband he easily entered her with plenty of meaningful penetration.

Karl lay at her side holding her arms down above her head while Jerome pounded her. This time however, they spoke as she was getting fucked. Karl kept urging Jerome on to ‘fuck the whore, good and proper’. Jerome kept telling him how good her ‘tight cunt’ felt. Claire was taken to new heights as she came and came again. And when he had finished cumming inside her ‘tight cunt’ he rolled off her so Karl could take his place.

She couldn’t remember getting back into bed; perhaps the men had pulled the duvet over her after they had finished, she wasn’t sure, but she remembered waking in the night and finding herself between them. Their cocks were hard again and pressing into her flesh but the men were asleep, snoring quietly either side of her. She felt contentment. Even though the sheet under her bottom was wet and sticky, she was contented.

Claire was contented too a week ago. Contented with her life; contented with her career, contented with her marriage, contented with her sex life. But then on that fateful Thursday she had gone to lunch with Karl. A faithful, contented wife had been shown true contentment. They had seduced her; they had tricked her into giving up her virtue; cajoled her into spreading her legs for them. She had allowed them to fuck her; use her for their pleasure.

And what a pleasure it was!

She had experienced her first orgasm. For the very first time she had been penetrated and had received the fullest of sexual pleasure from it. And now she was lying between them once again; two naked males of a different race and from a different culture were laying either side of her naked body. Though they were sleeping they were erect again. Their cocks were hard and they were replenished with their male seed once again. Soon they would awaken; their sexual ardour at its peak once again. They would take her again. Which one would hold her down while the other fucked her first was immaterial. Which one would find sexual release first in emptying his seed deep inside her was of little concern to her.

They would make her cum again. They would make her scream in ecstasy. They would bring release to her. They would make her feel like a woman again. Claire was a contented woman and wife for the first time in her life. She turned to each one in turn and kissed them softly on the cheek and then closed her eyes. It was time to rest. It was time to sleep once again and dream. Dream of those rough, dark skinned hands vying for her most intimate parts; vying for her sex, as they prepared themselves to take her once again. Prepared to fuck her long and hard and remind her what a slut she really was; remind what a pleasure it was to be the wife of a cuckold.

Published 
Written by angieseroticpen
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments