Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Cuckolding of Neil Dodds - Part 5

"Karl and Jerome bring out the slut in Claire"

50
46 Comments 46
20.5k Views 20.5k
2.0k words 2.0k words
Claire lay there for a few minutes. She was quietly sobbing. She was an emotional wreck.

Claire had just experienced not just her first orgasm but a string of orgasms that were so intense they had brought her to the point of passing out. Jerome was lying on top of her. She could feel the heat of his body against hers. She could feel his broad, perspiring body tight against hers and she could feel his cock deep inside her; still fully erect. She had never realised before that sex could be as pleasurable as this.

She reached and clasped her hands against his cheeks and kissed him, fully and passionately.

“Thank you,” she told him.

He looked surprised.

“You just gave me my very first orgasm,” she told him.

“Wow!” Karl exclaimed as he lay next to her.

She turned and reached for him as well; kissing him passionately in the process. “And thank you as well for making this happen,” she told him.

Jerome rose from on top of her. “That was your first?” he asked.

Claire nodded.

“We’ve met women who have had difficulty in achieving orgasm,” Karl told her, “but never anyone who has never had one before; you poor thing.”

Claire reached for him again and kissed him, taking hold of his erection in the process. “It’s your turn now,” she told him. “I bet you fuck hard and good as well, don’t you?”

He ran his hand over her body; squeezing her breasts in the process. “I want to doggy you,” he said to her.

Claire kissed him again. “My body is yours,” she told him. “Do what you want with it. You too Jerome.”

Karl climbed off the bed and pulled Claire to her feet. “Let’s get you naked first,” he told her as he began to unhook the clasps of her Basque.

Jerome joined in reaching down to her suspender straps. “Yeah, let’s get her stripped,” he said.

Claire could almost feel another orgasm coming on as both men busily stripped her. She felt powerless between these two males. They were both sporting huge erections and she knew that she would be taking them both; Karl first and then Jerome again. She had heard about threesomes. She had read magazine confessions from women who had been involved in them. She to admit that she had always held a prudish view of them, even to the extent of considering the female participant, a slut. She had said to herself that she would never be the sort of person to get involved in that sort of sordid thing.

How different things were now. She could feel Jerome’s erection touching her back and Karl’s was inches from her tummy. As her Basque was tossed across the room she dropped to her knees; it was the least she could do in showing her gratitude to the male who was about to fuck her. Karl groaned as she took him in her mouth and ran his fingers through her hair.

“I think we have a nice little slut developing here,” Jerome said as his hand rested on her head as well.

She looked up at him and smiled and then she turned her attention to him. She could taste not only his cum on his cock but also her juices. It was very rare for her to take Neil in her mouth so soon after he had fucked her; she had no hesitation in taking the cock of the man who had just shown her new sexual pleasures into her mouth.

Karl was eager to fuck her and he slipped his hand under arm and tugged her to her feet. “Across the bed on your knees,” he told her.

Claire obediently climbed onto the bed and onto her knees. She a good idea about what was coming next as Jerome walked around the bed in front of her. His erection was pointing at her face and she opened her mouth. His hands alighted on her head again and the bulbous tip of his cock pushed past her lips. At the same time from behind, Karl’s hands were tugging at her hips, pulling her into position. She felt the tip of his cock against her pussy lips and then he thrust at her at the same time as he pulled her against him.

She could feel herself cumming again as his thick and lengthy manhood moved back and forth inside her. But it was the sharp slap of her thigh that sent her over the edge. “Move slut,” he shouted as he reached for her hair with one hand and slapped her hard with the other.

She yelled, almost choking on Jerome’s cock pressing against the back of the throat. Karl slapped her hard again, reminding her what a slut she was. Claire lost it. Her whole body began to shake from the orgasm.

Yes... yes... yes,” she cried out as she almost collapsed.

The men would not let her go under though. Jerome reached under her and took hold of her nipples and squeezed them hard, keeping her senses heightened. Karl continued his slapping and reminder that she was a slut. She just managed to hold it together as Karl pumped his seed deep inside her. She felt its gush; felt its power as it filled her. He had just finished when another gush of seed shot against the back of her throat. Jerome too had cum.

She remembered the two men getting her under the duvet and then slipping into the bed beside her and then she slipped into another world. She could feel hands holding her down; dark skinned, strong hands pressing her down and then she felt cocks. Huge cocks. Huge dark skinned cocks penetrating her. She could feel them moving in and out of her until they released their seed inside her.

JudithCombs
Online Now!
Lush Cams
JudithCombs

How many there were, she lost count, but it just seemed endless. The men all seemed faceless. She tried to make out their faces but she just couldn’t see them. Then she heard her name being called. A male voice was calling out her name. She also heard ringing. She recognised the tune. Suddenly her eyes opened.

She was lying in bed next to Jerome. Karl was standing at the side of the bed holding her handbag, from where the ringing was coming from. Suddenly she remembered where she was.

“Your mobile has been ringing for ages,” Karl told her.

Fuck, it must be Neil,” she said, snatching the bag from him. “What time is it?”

“Just gone seven o’clock,” Jerome told her.

“Seven,” she cried out. “Fuck, I must have slept,” she snapped as she retrieved her mobile phone.

The face of it lit up. “Fuck, it is Neil,” she said.

Claire sat up and took a deep breath before answering. “Hi darling,” she said.

“Where were you?” Neil asked her, “I’ve been ringing this phone and the house phone for ages.”

Claire immediately knew that he wasn’t at home. “I’ve been sleeping,” she told him. “I was working on the stock take schedule and I just felt tired so I went for a lie down.”

“They work you too hard,” he told her.

“Are you at the hotel?” she asked him, just as Karl began to slip back into the bed beside her.

“Yes,” he told her, “Just checked in. Going to get changed and then go out for dinner with a couple of the partners.”

Claire opened her mouth to speak but Karl’s hand slipped under her thighs. His fingers began to stroke her sex.

“Have they said what tomorrow’s meeting is about yet?” she finally managed to say.

“Not yet, but maybe I’ll get some idea after tonight.”

Suddenly Jerome’s hand slipped under her thighs as well; now both men were fingering her sex. She tried to pull Karl’s hand away but he was too strong for her. Instead, she silently shook her head at him but he just smiled and slipped some fingers deep inside her.

“Look darling,” Neil said, “I had better get ready. I’ll give you a call later.”

“Take care darling.” she told him.

Neil said a final goodbye and Claire ceased the conversation. “You two are terrible,” she told them. “I’m trying to have a conversation with my husband and you two are... fingering me.”

They both laughed. Jerome took the phone from her hand placed it on the bedside table beside him. When he turned and pulled her down into the bed she felt his erection pressing into her side.

“I had better go,” she told him attempting to sit up again.

Jerome stopped her and Karl reached and pulled her hands back onto the pillows.

“You... you... “

It was hopeless. They wanted her again and they were going to have her. Jerome was already climbing between her thighs and Karl was holding her down. There was nothing left to do but open her legs wider for him. She felt his cock prodding her opening and the next thing she knew it was slipping deep inside her. She sighed in her surrender and Karl let go of her wrists. “Go on then,” she told him as she wrapped her hands around the back of his neck. “Fuck me.”

Jerome thrust hard into her. “That’s exactly what I intend doing,” he told her as his hands slipped under her bottom.

Claire cried out. She could feel the orgasms building up again as he kept slamming his cock into her. In the background she could hear his voice. He was calling her a whore; calling her a filthy little slut, calling her names. She didn’t mind. In fact she kept agreeing with him, confessing what a whore she was, screaming out what a slut she was. If this was what it was like to be a slut and a whore then she wanted more.

She felt his cock pulsating inside her as his cum began to gush from him again and she thrust back at him, welcoming his seed inside her. Once again, she kissed him passionately as he ground to a halt; emptying the last drops of his seed inside her.

A few minute later he lifted himself off her and Claire turned and looked at Karl. No words were spoken as he smiled back at her. It was his turn now. They both knew it and both wanted it. Claire parted her legs wide for him. She could feel Jerome’s cum trickling down over her anus and into the sheet underneath her. She felt such a slut; closing her legs after one man had lifted himself off her body and then opening them wide again to greet another man. She didn’t care. She wanted his seed inside her. She wanted his hard thick cock deep inside her pumping its seed deep inside her. She wanted more orgasms.

She kissed him as he settled between her thighs and kissed him again as he slowly entered her. Then she wrapped her legs around his waist, digging her heals into his buttocks. “Come on, fuck me hard again,” she told him quietly.

Karl smiled. He had probably thought at the outset that it would take a long time to bed her; that it would be a long, uphill struggle to get inside her knickers. How wrong he had been. With her legs holding on to him tightly, he slipped his hand under her bottom and began to give her exactly what she wanted. He gave Claire a good hard fucking.

Disclaimer: All characters and events in the story are fictitious and any resemblance to real people and events are purely coincidental.

Published 
Written by angieseroticpen
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments