Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Taking Of My Wife, Part 4: A wife is defiled

"How my Thai wife became my boss's property"

21
3 Comments 3
23.2k Views 23.2k
4.2k words 4.2k words

As they walked out of the club to the car park, JM gently put his arms around her shoulders and pulled her close, like she was his property now. Viki offered no resistance and put her arm around his waist and they walked to the black van that was waiting. The door opened and as she bent to get in, JM reached under her short skirt and squeezed her ass.

She squealed and giggled and jumped in and he followed her. The van middle seat row was removed and a partition separated the driver from the passengers so it was very private. JM left the cabin light on and the camera activated so I could watch the action.

They sat close together in the back seat and Viki’s short skirt was now hiked up almost to her panties. The camera was exactly in front of the seat so I could look straight up my wife’s skirt as she sat next to a strange, good looking man. 

As the car started moving, JM wasted no time and turned towards Viki and started kissing her on the lips. Viki was a bit surprised and sat back and let him kiss her and feel her up for a bit. A few minutes later she started kissing him back and I could hear the wet sounds of their mouths.

One of JM’s hands now pulled off her shoulder strap and exposed one of my wife’s juicy small breasts.

She immediately tried to pull the strap back up but JM held her hand and said to her, “Viki baby, you promised me I could touch you everywhere when I dropped you home.”

Viki blushed and looked down embarrassed but took her hand away so he could continue playing with her exposed breasts. A few seconds later he had her other shoulder strap off and the top of her dress fell to her waist exposing both her breasts. She had her head back on the seat, her eyes closed and her hand gently on his head. JM bent down and sucked her tits and pinched her nipples. His other hand moved slowly up her thighs towards her panties.

As soon as she felt his fingers reach her pussy, Viki quickly closed her thighs and pulled her skirt down. I could see my wife look a bit tense as I suspected the alcohol was wearing off and she wanted to go home before she lost control. 

She sat up and asked him how much longer to reach our hotel. JM kept his hands on her bare thigh under her skirt and said it would be another fifteen minutes. He told her to relax and have fun as she would be home soon.

JM started kissing her again and after a few minutes, I could see her relaxing thinking she would be home with her husband soon so why not enjoy the moment with this handsome model. She kissed him back and this time when he gently pushed her thighs apart she parted them wide for him. Her skirt was now up to her waist I could see his fingers lightly rubbing her pussy through her panties. There was a dark wet patch that spread and soon her panties were soaked. JM slyly looked at the camera and smiled at me.

He gently pulled her panties to a side and slid his finger into her wet cunt. I saw my wife gasp and try to close her legs but JM pushed her back and kissed her deeply. She then moaned and slowly spread her legs wide and allowed him to push his finger inside her. He fingered her wet cunt for a few minutes and she lost control. 

She pushed her cunt out almost like she was trying to get more of his finger into her. I could hear her gasping and moaning loudly now. JM meanwhile squeezed her nipples and had his tongue deep down her throat.

My conservative Thai wife was almost naked, her legs spread in the back seat of a van with a strange man. I looked in disbelief as just a few hours ago she had not even allowed him to touch her intimately when he tried to dance with her.

At that moment the van came to a stop. Viki immediately came out of her sexual trance assuming they had reached our hotel where her husband was waiting for her. She pushed JM away and pulled his hand out from between her legs. She pulled up her shoulder straps and covered herself up and leaned over to JM and quickly kissed him on the mouth and thanked him for the ride.

When he tried to pull her close, she smiled and gently pushed him away and said, “Sorry my dear, we have reached my hotel and my husband is waiting.” 

With that, she turned and got out of the van. As soon as she got out she realized they were not at our hotel. The van had stopped in the driveway of a secluded villa on a beach. I was in a dark room at on the first floor and could watch them from the window.

My wife looked around confused and worried and turned around to see JM standing behind her smiling. He quickly reassured her saying the driver made a mistake and drove them to his home instead of her hotel. He quickly added that the hotel wasn’t far and he would drop her back immediately. She looked relieved and nodded and JM bent down and put his arms around her. He said to her that before they left he would like to show her his home.

He said he also needed to use the rest room so they could have a quick drink and then he would drop her back. And then he laughed and said it would also give Viki a chance to freshen up before she went back to her husband as she looked like she had been doing “something naughty.”

 Before she had a chance to think he took her hand and gently pulled her to the front door and into the villa. Viki submissively let him lead her into the villa to the living room. I moved to a spot on the dark upper floor stairwell from where I could watch.

JM led her to the sofa and sat her down. He told her to relax and stepped into the kitchen and came back with a bottle of chilled Absinthe (a potent alcoholic drink). He poured two very large shots and asked Viki to do a quick shot with him and then they could leave. She reluctantly agreed and knocked it back grimacing and JM quickly poured another before she could say no. As she knocked the second full glass back, JM laughed and pulled her close and kissed her.

She laughed too and said that they better go before her husband woke up. JM smiled and agreed and they walked out of the villa to the car but the driver was nowhere to be found. JM made a show of trying to call him and spoke on the phone for a few minutes. He turned to Viki who was looking quite anxious and told her the driver had gone to the store to buy some food and would be back in fifteen minutes.

He gently took her suggested they go back inside and get a drink while they waited and Viki reluctantly went in with him. He poured her a very large drink and added a bit of extra sweet mixer and crushed ice to make it easy to drink. They sat next to each other and after a few sips, I could see the alcohol was getting to Viki and she looked relaxed.

JM started to kiss her again and when she started to protest he said softly to her, “please baby the driver will be here soon so let’s have some fun.” 

She laughed and sat back on the sofa and let him kiss her. A few minutes later he had her shoulder straps down again and she was naked from the waist up. The alcohol started to lower her resistance and she was soon moaning as he sucked her tits and started to finger her pussy again. He spread her legs and knelt in front of her and started to pull down her panties. I was surprised as she lifted her ass off the sofa to let him remove her panties and I knew then there would be no further resistance from her.

JM slowly spread my wife’s legs and started to lick her pussy. Viki moaned and pushed out her cunt into his face, her ass now in the air. JM then flipped her around so she was kneeling on the sofa with her ass out. He buried his face in my wife’s beautiful round ass and pushed his tongue deep into her ass while his fingers penetrated her soaked cunt. I had my pants down in the dark corner of the stairwell and stroked my raging erection watching him lick my wife’s asshole while she made soft moaning noises.

He then stood up and pulled her off the sofa and made her kneel in front of him completely naked. He unzipped his pants and took them off and stood in front of her in his tight black underwear. Viki seemed mesmerized by the massive bulge in his briefs. He slowly pulled his tights down and his massive cock sprang out and hit Viki lightly in the face.

She was a little stunned and then looked at it in complete disbelief. It was about eight inches long and thick. It was virtually twice the length and thickness of her husband’s cock.  She looked up at him and he smiled and touched the tip to her slightly parted lips and pushed it in. In a state of shock, my wife opened her mouth and let him enter it. JM held the back of her head in his hands and pulled it towards him until she gagged a little and then withdrew.

He said to her softly, “Suck it, baby.”

Viki obediently started to suck it and in a few minutes, her spit was drooling down his shaft. He then pulled her hair back and opened her mouth wide and started to fuck her mouth aggressively. I was stunned. Here was my sweet conservative wife, who used to refuse oral sex to her husband, sucking this strange man’s massive cock like a whore.

After a few minutes of fucking my wife’s face, JM then bent down and lifted her up, bent her over the sofa and spread her legs. At that point, I think she sensed what was coming and was suddenly hesitant. She had already let this stranger go further with her than any man. But to allow him to fuck her would be the ultimate betrayal of her marriage and her traditions.

So I watched as she turned back to look at him and said, “please don’t, I’m married.”

JM laughed because even as she said it, she pushed her ass our further towards him and kept her knees apart. Her legs were spread wide and her pussy open and dripping. I knew then she wanted him to fuck her and wouldn’t stop him. The token protest was more for her than for him.

JM held her around her slim waist and pulled her round ass towards him till his head of his massive cock was touching the entrance to her dripping wet cunt. She closed her eyes and moaned. He pulled her hair back so her back arched and her ass pushed out onto his cock.

He then said, “You want this you slut, don’t you.”

When she moaned but didn’t reply he repeated himself louder and she whispered. “Yes.” 

That was all he needed to hear. He pushed his cock deep into her wet cunt, all the way in. Viki screamed and her body lifted off the sofa and he roughly grabbed her tits from behind and bit her neck. She turned her face to meet his and they ate each other’s mouths like animals as he fucked her hard from behind.

He looked up at the dark stairwell and although he couldn’t see me he knew I was there and smiled.

Lilythompson
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Lilythompson

I came right there looking at my wife’s tits being molested by one big hand while the other kept her face turned to him so he could suck her tongue. Viki moaned and screamed suddenly and I knew she was having the first orgasm in her life. She shook with pleasure and suddenly went limp in his arms.

JM gently pulled his cock out and turned her to him and kissed her tenderly for a long time. Viki also kept holding him and looking in his eyes as they kissed. He carried her in his arms and started up the stairs to the bedroom. Viki offered no resistance and seemed oblivious of the time and place or that she had to go home soon or risk being caught “cheating.”

I quickly moved back into the room adjoining the bedroom to allow JM to take my wife to bed. As soon as they were in the bedroom, I crept back into the corridor outside the bedroom to watch. I was still in a state of shock seeing my wife get fucked by another man for the first time. I also realized he hadn’t used a condom and Viki hadn’t stopped him. I just hoped he wouldn’t cum inside her as a pregnancy would be a disaster for our marriage.

 In the room, JM laid my wife gently on the bed. She looked into his eyes as he gently spread her legs and her lips parted with desire.

He asked her gently this time, “Viki darling, I want to make love to you.”

My wife closed her eyes and simply answered, “Yes.”

With that simple word, she invited JM into her pussy and he fucked her mercilessly. She clawed at his back and screamed and moaned in pleasure as he drove into her like an animal. I watched for what seemed like an eternity, as he fucked my wife in every position. Like a bitch, she was on her hands and knees (he turned her to the door so she was facing me and I could see every expression on her face.)

At one point he had her riding him with her ass towards his face.

He shoved his finger into her ass and asked her, “You like that you whore, my finger up your ass and my cock in your cunt.”

In her sexual frenzy she screamed, “Yes, yes I love it,” and had another orgasm.

Finally JM turned her around and pushed her flat on her back onto the bed and started fucking her missionary style. She wrapped her legs around his waist and pulled him deeper into her cunt and suddenly I saw him tense and thrust deep into her just as she was rocked with another orgasm. I knew right then that he was shooting his cum deep into my wife’s cunt. But by then my dick was rock hard and I came in my palm again.

They lay spent in bed with Viki’s head on his chest and legs across his stomach. Viki slowly drifted into an exhausted sleep and I could see cum leaking from her pussy lips which looked swollen, moist and red.  After just five minutes, I noticed JM was hard and erect again and he slowly pushed Viki off his chest and onto her stomach. He then smacked her round ass sharply and she woke with a start and a squeal.

She looked back and he laughed and pushed her face into the pillow and started fucking her from behind. He spread her butt cheeks and spat onto her asshole and stuck his finger in it as pounded her cunt. After a good twenty minutes of plowing my wife he came once again inside her. He then pulled his cock out and turned her around and made her start to suck his wet slimy cock.

Soon he was hard again and started fucking her mouth and finally erupted in a gush down her throat. Viki gagged but he held her close and I could see her throat move as she gulped down his cum. Finally, exhausted, they both collapsed in bed in each other’s arms.

 Viki asked JM the time and sat up with a start when he told her it was almost 6 am. They had been fucking for four hours!

Viki jumped up naked in panic. She was desperate to get home before her husband woke up. JM asked her if she wanted to shower and she refused and hurriedly pulled on her underwear and dress and ran out of the villa. The driver was in the van and JM asked him to drive them to the hotel. He delayed a little, pretending to look for the car keys, to allow me time to get home.

Meanwhile, as soon as I saw my wife get ready to leave, I hurried out and spotted a motor cycle taxi to get me back to the hotel. Less than ten minutes later, I was in our hotel room with my Skype cam connected to the van camera. I wanted to see how Viki would behave towards JM now that he had fucked her all night. What I saw surprised me once again.

As soon as they got into the van, JM turned to my wife and without a word started kissing her. She was a bit flustered and said maybe they should stop as she would be home soon to her husband. JM didn’t reply and just turned her around and bent her over the back seat. He pulled up unzipped his pants and pulled out his cock. To my surprise it was hard and massive again.

Viki looked back at him and he said roughly to her, “Open for me you little slut.” 

My wife obediently lifted up her skirt and pulled down her cum soaked panties. She spread her legs and thrust her ass out towards him in offering. JM pulled her head back by her hair and shoved his cock hard into her cunt. He ripped down her shoulder straps freeing her tits. 

Then he did something that was shocking. He shouted something to the driver who stopped the car. The side door opened and the driver, a fat Thai man, looked in at my half naked Thai wife being fucked like a bitch in heat.

I couldn’t believe my ears when JM said to him in Thai, “Isn’t she beautiful? Do you want to touch her?”

The fat man nodded his head as my wife looked back in disbelief at JM who continued fucking her from behind.

Her tits were bouncing up and down as JM smiled and said to her, “sorry, baby, but he deserves some payment for working all night.” 

He turned to the fat driver and nodded.

The driver eagerly reached out and started aggressively groping Viki’s tits with one hand. With his other hand he started jerking himself off.  Viki closed her eyes and moaned, submitted to his groping and JM’s pounding. A few minutes later JM took Viki’s hand and put it on the drivers cock and asked her to jerk him off. 

As Viki obediently complied and started jerking him off, JM her turned her head to the driver who grinned showing his yellow tobacco stained teeth. He started licking and slobbering over my wife’s face, kissing her and sucking her mouth while molesting her tits.

A few seconds later JM came inside my wife with one deep thrust. The driver started to cum and JM and he pulled my wife’s face down towards his cock just as it exploded. The first spurt of cum went straight into her open mouth and the rest covered her face, eyes and hair in big spurts. Then it seems JM was finally done with my wife. He pulled up his pants and they drove the last few minutes to the hotel holding hands like lovers.

The door opened at the lobby and JM pointed it out, smiling. Embarrassed and unsure, Viki stepped out. She had had no time to clean up and her hair and face had cum on it. Her dress was a mess with one strap broken, which she held up to cover her tits. JM seemed to know the doorman and nodded to him and he accompanied her to the elevator.

In that highly aroused, drunk and yet embarrassed state, JM knew Thai women were very vulnerable and submissive. He had dropped women to their husbands before and knew all the doormen, like he knew the van driver who worked the night before. They worked for him and got their little rewards at the end of the night – a little taste of the “cheating” wives before they went back to their husband.

The doorman gently walked my wife to the elevator and got in on the pretext of dropping her to her room. In the elevator he smiled lustily at her and told her in Thai that her husband was waiting for her all night in the room. The implication was clear. That he knew her dirty little secret and had a little power over her.

My wife understood and closed her eyes and as he reached over and gently took her hand away from the strap of her dress and exposed her breast. On the ride up she stood still while he massaged and played with her tits and kissed her. Once the elevator got to our floor he walked her to our room door (I watched their walk down the corridor through the peep hole). 

He held her close with her tits in one hand and the other up her short skirt massaging ass from behind, as she walked awkwardly and slowly towards our room. From her walk, I realized he had his finger in her pussy and ass.

When they finally got to the room door he said to her in Thai something to the effect of, “ok, go to your husband now, you cheating whore.”

I quickly ran back to the bed and pretended I was asleep, as the door lock clicked open. Viki walked in and quickly looked over to make sure I was asleep and went to the bathroom. I called out pretending I had just woken up and asked her where she had been. She replied that she had spent the night talking with Bee.

I went into the bathroom and she looked at me guiltily, standing in her torn dress, cum dried on her face and hair. I pretended to be groggy and not to notice and just pulled her to bed mumbling that she owed me a gift for our anniversary. She quietly came into bed and lay down. My cock was raging hard once again, after what I saw in the van and the lobby.

She must have realized that her cunt was full of cum and quickly pushed me onto the bed and offered to suck my dick. I reluctantly agreed and she started sucking me until I came in her mouth. She quickly swallowed and then gave me a kiss and smiled. She said she loved me very much but was tired and wanted to sleep. She promised me another “gift” when she woke up. With that, my wife turned around and fell into an exhausted sleep, her cunt, mouth and body still full of cum.

(To be continued… )

Author's Note:

This story is written in several chapters, the fourth of which is above. It describes the long, multiyear road of how a pretty, innocent traditional Thai girl became my girlfriend, fiancée, and wife, and eventually a reluctant sex toy for a powerful white man. Please read the first three to fully understand her journey.

This is a true story and while I admittedly was guilty in how things turned out and often depressed by it, it also sexually aroused me to an extent I didn't think was possible. My wife became trapped in it because I was too weak to control my urges and she became a reluctant submissive sex toy for a powerful man who lusted after her young body. It is also a long story, so I have written it in several parts. I have changed the names of my wife, boss, and company, and a few other people to protect my wife and my family from my boss's anger.

Published 
Written by newphanjon
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments