Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Blanche:

I slept fitfully Saturday night, dreaming of tasks that I could never seem to complete. I felt guilty abandoning Tom the way we did, but my first responsibility was to my husband John, who had become distressed by the last few days' events.

We went home and made tender love. I think we both were feeling a need to reestablish our loving connection after the recent trauma. Sunday morning I woke before John, showered, and made coffee. With a cup in hand, I went to the den and speed-dialed Tom. He answered immediately, “Good morning.”

“Hi. How are you doing?” I asked, speaking softly, hoping John would not wake up.

“I’m OK,” was all he said. I immediately felt sad.

“I’m so sorry about last night. It was cruel leaving you that way, but I needed to patch things up with John. I know you understand but I feel bad; especially since we had waited so long to get to that place.”

“I do understand and I admire you for taking care of your husband. Is he OK?” You could count on Tom to be solicitous of John’s feelings.

“I think he’s fine. He is still in bed. We made love when we got home and it was good. But I can’t stop thinking about your cock. I’m tempted to leave him a note and come over there now and make love to you.” I realized how much affection I felt for Tom.

“I wish you could.” I knew he would never agree to that.

“Let’s see how things go today. You’ll come at four for drinks and an early dinner?” We said our goodbyes and hung up just as I heard stirrings from the bedroom. I went and crawled into bed with John as he stretched and yawned.

Many mornings I enjoy lying beside him with my head on his shoulder and our legs entangled. If I’m lucky, my hand encounters his flaccid cock and I have the pleasure of feeling it come to life from my gentle stroking.

Often though, my hand bumps into his morning wood, full-blown and he wants to roll onto me and slip it in. This was a flaccid morning, probably as the result of last night’s romp. I let my hand brush down the hair on his abdomen and rest on his thigh. “I talked with Tom this morning. I felt bad about abandoning him yesterday like I did.”

“How is he? Was he upset?” John seemed genuinely concerned about his friend.

“Probably less than I am. We have had a long build-up to yesterday and I’m sure it was a big disappointment for him.” I almost said As it was for me.

“I feel that we, you and I, need to have a long and possibly painful talk.” I sat up, not feeling snuggly any longer. “Perhaps you should shower and I’ll make us some breakfast.” I rose and went to the kitchen.

I was placing food on the table when John came and sat down. “OK, let’s talk. I’m hearing that you want to make it up to Tom for yesterday. What do you propose to do for him, fuck him; marry him; have him move in with us?”

“Your sarcasm is out of order. Maybe we should start by exploring what you had in mind when you set up this little seduction scheme with him. What did you want to happen?” I started to eat. John thought for a few moments, formulating his response.

“I’m not sure what I expected or wanted. I just know that our sex life has been stale for some time. I didn’t really think that Tom could get you in bed, but I know that you are comfortable with him and like him. The idea of the two of you making out was titillating. I even imagined you giving him a hand job perhaps.

“Now, thinking about it, I can see that you and he could fall in love. I don’t want that. You already show him more affection than you do me sometimes. And he clearly has had the hots for you for a long time.” He started to eat.

“Well, I do care about Tom. He and Yvonne were our best friends for many years. As for the hand job, you got your wish. What you didn’t anticipate, I judge, is that I would enjoy it. We went far beyond hand jobs.

“You and I have very different sex drives; you are always ready for sex and are quickly ready to put your cock into me, my pussy, or my mouth. I’m not like that. First, I do not think about sex much. I can go for long periods without it. In fact, I don’t think I have ever spontaneously had a craving for a cock.

“I love to cuddle with you, to kiss you, and have you hold me. And that, with enough foreplay, can get me wet and ready to fuck. But you seldom can wait that long. Your rampant cock wants in asap.

“So in a sense, the slow seduction process that you set in motion was right up my alley. The hours that Tom and I have spent touching and talking and fondling had me ready to jump his bones finally. I know you think I’m cold, and I thought the same thing, but now I know otherwise. I can respond to affection and gentle seduction.”

I couldn’t get a sense of how John was receiving this jeremiad, but as I spoke, my resolve firmed up. I made up my mind: Tom and I are going to become lovers. Out of nervousness, I kept talking. “What do you get from internet cuckold porn?” Again, a long pause,

“In the abstract, the idea of you having sex with someone else is a turn-on. Apparently, along with a lot of other men, I would like to watch you completely lose it when you get fucked; see you cum while a large cock is pounding your pussy; see you beg him to cum in you, and see it ooze out of your used pussy.

“I’d like to watch you suck a hard cock until it spurts gobs of cum into your mouth and see you swallow it; see you deep throat a very big dick.

“But I don’t want you to fall in love with someone else. I want you to love me. I think that was what freaked me out yesterday; the idea that you and Tom are falling in love.” He looked as if he could cry; very uncharacteristic of the man I know. I reached across the table and took his hand.

“It is true that I have a strong affection for Tom. When she knew how sick she was Yvonne asked me to look after him and I want to remain his close friend, at least until he finds another woman he can love.

“Meanwhile, I am going to have sex with him, and I mean go all the way. Can you handle that? You may watch, join or I can go with him to his house. He is coming here for drinks at four. The three of us can make plans then, OK?”

“Are you falling in love with him?” This was a different man from the one I had been married to all these years. The self-assured confident man was replaced by a compliant cuck.

“I think there is little likelihood of me falling in love with another man and leaving you. I’m too old, and we have too much invested in each other. However, in the last few months, I have realized that I enjoy prolonged physical contact and foreplay. If you can’t enjoy giving that to me, I may look elsewhere for it. I’m going to start with Tom.

“I think we should look forward to the experiment of you being cuckolded by me and see what shakes out. I kind of like the idea of you licking my used pussy and sharing cum with you. We might start tonight.”

Later

John:

Well, Blanche laid it out for me in spades. After all these years of thinking I was the person in charge, she has decided that she should be in control of her life and by inference, mine. I was actually relieved. I had set this thing in motion and it was time to see what comes next.

I really didn’t know what I wanted except that I wanted a more exciting sex life. And it appears that I am about to get one. She went to church, on her own this time while I contemplated my navel and my lousy love-making skills. On the way home she shopped for groceries.

After a light lunch during which we had little interaction, she showered and went about making herself ready. At one point I passed through our bedroom while she was seated naked at her vanity putting her make-up on. Damn, she is still a beauty. I went and wrapped my arms around her and nibbled on her neck. “Are you nervous?” I asked.

“Not as much as yesterday. I drank too much and behaved like a slut. That’s not me. Now we are at home and I think we all want this.” My hands slid over her body tracing those familiar shoulders, down to caress her breasts, then her abdomen; so smooth and soft. Her thighs opened slightly at my touch.

My cock was hard again, but after letting me stroke her breasts for a couple of minutes she took my hands away saying, ”Later big boy. You’ll get all you can handle.” She turned her head enough for me to kiss her mouth. “How about you, are you OK?” I smiled and nodded at her in the mirror. She smiled back.

ValenRose
Online Now!
Lush Cams
ValenRose

“Do you want me to leave or stay? This is your day, and it should be perfect for you.”

“Please stay. I may focus more on Tom this first time, but having you at my side will let me know that you love me and support me. This time, I want you men to take the lead; I want to be seduced, and I want your talented tongue to warm me up.

I’m thinking, Jesus, who is this hot chick? What have you done with my wife?

Blanche came into the kitchen wearing only a diaphanous nighty that I did not recognize. It showcased her firm breasts and erect nipples and I could make out her newly trimmed pubic patch. The view from behind was equally attractive.

She prepared a drinks tray, knowing already what Tom and I drank. At precisely four the doorbell rang. My heart sank. Who in hell could that be? Tom usually walks right in. Blanche practically ran to the door. It was Tom.

Before he could enter she grabbed him in her arms and kissed him passionately. I was concerned that a neighbor would see them so I hurried to close the door. They danced inside in lockstep without unlocking their lips.

I felt a flush of jealousy; they looked good together. Then Tom held her away from his body so that he could take in her beauty. He looked toward me as if to say, Are you crazy letting me even get close to this magnificent specimen?

Blanche took both our hands and led us toward the den. She led us to the sofa and indicated for us to sit. Once we were seated she kissed him, then me, then went to get drinks for us.

Tom asked me, “How are you doing? Will you be OK with me making love to Blanche in front of you?”

“Don’t worry. I’m fully on board this time.” I smiled in genuine happiness toward my long-time friend. After handing us our drinks, Blanche sat between us, but closer to Tom. He placed his arm along the sofa back and let his hand fall on her shoulder, then her breast.

She turned to face him and pulled his head to her for a kiss. It was a long one, I’m sure their tongues explored each other’s. Feeling left out, I moved up behind her and caressed her other breast. I didn’t see a reaction to my touch.

I decided to sit on the sidelines and watch. I moved over to the chair across from them. My cock was rock hard and wanting to be touched.

They looked marvelous together, kissing and touching. She was rubbing one hand over his, clearly erect bulge, and he had undone the closure of her gown and was licking and sucking her nipples. She let the garment fall from her shoulders, then unbuttoned his pants. Tom stood and shucked his clothes, turning to face me briefly.

I have seen his cock poking out of his trousers when we watched porn, but never fully exposed. He has a truly impressive member, longer than mine with a large girth.      He sat back down and Blanche immediately grasped it. She looked over at me, “Look at this magnificent sex machine. I hope my little pussy can take it. I’m going to need you to get it ready for me.”

She clearly knew her way around his junk, one hand cupped his balls, the other held his shaft and her tongue licked around his glans before plunging her lips over it. What a marvelous sight. I didn’t dare to touch myself for fear of ejaculating all over the furniture.

Tom placed his fingers in her hair guiding her, but soon he gasped, “Stop, I’m ready to cum,” and pulled her up for another kiss. “I have big plans and don’t want to waste a drop.”

That’s when Blanche remembered me. She came and straddled my lap, pressing my cock against my belly before leaning in to kiss me. “My pussy is aching for your talented tongue buddy. Let’s take this to the bedroom.” I took her ass in my hands and stood up.

She shrieked, grabbing me around my neck and wrapping her legs around my hips. I would pay for that maneuver tomorrow but it felt great to carry my wife to the bed where she would make me a cuckold. I set her down as carefully as I could on her back.

She wriggled to the center of the bed, opened her legs, and pointed a finger at her pussy, while looking me in the eye. Message received, I crawled between those slim smooth thighs and stared at the object of my desire. Her pussy lips had not yet parted. I admired the neat trimming job she had done for Tom. I wondered if he had asked her to do it.

The bed moved when Tom laid beside her and they resumed kissing and fondling each other. I breathed in her woman's aroma while watching him suck in her nipple and lave it with his tongue, then I cradled her ass in my hands and used my thumbs to open heaven’s door.

She bent her legs, and her glutes hardened as she raised her pelvis seeking my tongue. I laid it flat against her inner lips and slid it up over her clit. She sighed and I felt her pussy clench. Thank god for keegles. I envisioned her clenching on Tom’s fat cock, driving him wild with pleasure.

I soon set up a licking rhythm, hearing her moans and sighs matching it. Tom’s leaking cock was in her hand leaving a trail on her thigh very near my face. Soon my middle-aged neck began to cramp. I rolled over her leg and replaced my mouth with my hand, slipping a finger into her cunt, then up over her clit.

Soon Tom’s mouth replaced it. He looked at me and said, “My turn. I never got to do this in the car. It tastes delicious.” He went back to work, guided by Blanche’s hands and moans.

She announced her first orgasm, her heels drumming against his back and her head bouncing off the pillow. I quickly took her near nipple into my mouth and bit. She pushed Tom’s mouth off her cunt and flopped back down until her spasms slowed to a stop. He lay on her other side and just looked at her lovingly as her breathing calmed.

But then she turned to me and whispered, “Husband goes first in this house. Please fuck me, darling.” Her hand found my cock and squeezed. I felt a thrill as if this were our first time. God, I love that woman.

I lay between her legs and felt her warm arms wrap around me; our actual mating was a bit of a blur in my memory. I know I didn’t last long. Not wanting to make a mess of her pussy for Tom, I pulled out and came on her breasts. To my surprise, he leaned in and licked them clean. I held Blanche for a few moments, thanked her, kissed her, and moved aside.

She wasted no time; she pushed Tom onto his back and straddled his torso, facing his feet. I watched in amazement as they arranged themselves in sixty-nine and proceeded to lick and suck each other. He had clearly turned her into a different person. She was doing things never seen in my house before.

This narrative is getting too long but let me assure the reader, that their coming together was mind-blowing. I truly feared that I had lost my wife. When his big cock head penetrated her pussy lips, there started a constant keening and moaning and begging for more. It seemed to go on for an hour but was maybe fifteen minutes of her nearly constant orgasms and a shouting finish by him.

They didn’t move for another many minutes, lying locked together breathlessly. I felt like a peeping tom, so I got up and left the room unnoticed, and made myself a strong drink. A while later, Blanche came and suggested that we all eat something.

We had a quiet supper of cold cuts, cheese, and good bread. Blanche made me another drink, then sat beside me. She said, “Tom and I are going to his house for the night. I should be here when you get home from work tomorrow. We are going to call in sick. You will be alright won’t you?” It was not a question.

When I arrived home from work, I found this note on the dining room table:

John,

I am not ready to return to you yet. I came by and collected enough clothes for a while. Do not try to contact us. It would only spoil this for all of us.

Blanche

ALTERNATIVE ENDING:

After a night of tossing and turning, John struggled through his workday. Upon arriving home he was greeted by the aroma of dinner cooking, and a glowing Blanche hurrying to embrace him.

“Thank you darling for last night, it was brilliant. After dinner, let’s go to bed and I’ll tell you everything. I’m too sore for vaginal penetration but you can lick me and I’ll give you a hand job.”

As they were drifting off to sleep later she murmured, “We should do it again soon.”

SECOND ALTERNATIVE ENDING:

One week later John returned home to find this note on the dining room table:

Darling,

Your dinner is warming in the oven. I’ve taken a dish to Tom. I should be home by ten or eleven o’clock. I hope you and your talented tongue can wait up for your dessert. With love,

Blanche

Published 
Written by Johnnycumlately
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments