Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Under Her Cuntrol, Part 2

"An Open Letter to Sue."

46
5 Comments 5
3.4k Views 3.4k
1.6k words 1.6k words

Author's Notes

"Still Under Her Cuntrol"

That year-long affair you had with Doc, certainly changed you, you've become a very different woman, a bold, sexually confident woman. Almost the opposite has happened to me, you've told me often enough that I was never "vigorous" even before we started down this path, but you have made me what I am. No complaints though, never in my wildest dreams did I ever think that being cuckolded by you would be as intensely erotic and intoxicating.

I guess most affairs, no, make that all affairs eventually run out of steam, it was just a matter of time before your affair with Doc became less exciting than it was in the early days. It was good while it lasted, for all of us. I just wish you hadn't binned the photos and videos Doc made when he was "coupling" with you, that was his word hey. He liked to take you out for a drink as though you were a couple then he would couple with you in the back seat of his car, at his place, or on occasion bringing you home to couple with you in our bed, often in front of me.

It turned him on when he used to take you for a drink in Bob's Smithy on Chorley Old Road, you were twenty-three he was forty-four at the time. That must have looked odd, folks would have noticed your wedding ring and thought either he was a lucky guy or they would know you weren't his wife, no doubt there was "talk" you guys were becoming "regulars" there.

I remember the first time I saw Doc, it was a Friday evening, you told me to drop you off there to meet him at 8 pm. We were there twenty minutes or so early, part of your plan no doubt to subdue me with a quick handjob in the car park behind the pub, that worked, you know how to knock me out.

When you got out of the car you told me to go home and wait for you to call. Testing me I guess, that or to make sure that I wouldn't kick off when Doc turned up. So I did drive off, but just a 1/4 mile down the road where I could see you stood in front of the pub. You have no idea what it felt like seeing him drive up in his E320, you'd mentioned he had a Merc. Or the pleasurable pain of seeing you put your arms around his neck to kiss him. I can still see how you lifted your foot off the ground, was that for his benefit or mine, or, was what he was doing to you "that good".

I'm not sure if you expected me to "go home" or if you knew I would want to see you and Doc together, but I had to see you with him, I had to see what he looked like. So I drove back to the pub, parked up (in that notoriously dark) car park, and walked into the pub. You must have been expecting that's what I would do. I'd hardly got through the door before you locked me with a wicked smile. You'd chosen a seat that faced the front door.

I don't know how I made it to the bar, seeing you sat with another guy, knowing that he had fucked you a couple of times already. Watching you flashing a thigh was making me tremble. I'm sure I lost half of my pint by the time I sat down. I wasn't sure if I should sit facing you (twenty feet away) or sit where I could see Doc, but I saw you flash your eyes pointing me to a seat facing you, that was a torment and a tease. I wanted/I needed to see him. I could see he was taller than me, around 5ft 10in to my 5ft 7in, (three inches bigger in more than one way hey) or to your 5ft 6in. The thing that stood out (other than what was in his trousers) was how much older he was than you. A very smart guy, but older.

You have no idea what a torment it is to be sat twenty feet away from a guy buying drinks for your wife. I watched when he went to the bar. He was drinking pints of shandy (half lemonade, half beer). Well, he was driving, so that was the right thing to do, but he was buying you G&T doubles. You certainly knew how to tease me - the smiles and the flash of your eyes were holding me like a deer in the headlights.

No doubt you'll remember the old guy who sat near me, trying to talk to me about Bolton Wanders game the next day! I tried to avoid conversation with him, but he just kept nattering on, taking my attention from you. The next time I looked, you were holding hands with Doc. My heart was pounding. I was sure I'd pass out. The next thing I knew, a waitress walked by saying, "Table for ******". I wasn't expecting he'd booked a meal in the adjoining room, where I wouldn't be able to see you! It was agony watching you disappear, G&T in hand, absolute torment as you looked back, smiling at me.

WonderfullWoman
Online Now!
Lush Cams
WonderfullWoman

It was 10:15 when you reappeared. By now, I'd become demented, talking to the old guy about "tomorrow's match". I wondered what was going on when you started to put your coat on.

The arrangement was I'd pick you up at 11 pm.

I tried to get your attention but you'd turned your back to me - on purpose, no doubt - then you walked out the side door of the pub to that dark/infamous car park. I didn't know what to do, wondering if you were going to "stand me up" by going back to his place and not bother phoning to tell me to cum for you.

I decided to give you a minute and then head to the car park to see where if he was taking you to his place, or maybe take you home, or just wait for me there. When I walked out, the E320 was still parked up, opposite to where I'd parked. At first, it looked like no one was in the car, no one in the front seat, that is.

And then I saw you kissing in the back seat.

I walked to my car, but neither of you noticed. I got in the car, but doing that, it seemed like the whole world was lit up. I could see both of you clearly for a few seconds, and boy, did I feel embarrassed. What were my options? Drive away or sit there, knowing he was on top of you, fucking you, in the backseat of his car. I could see your feet on the passenger side rear window. To add to my embarrassment, I knew that you'd recognise that it was my car that had lit the place up. You knew that I'd be watching, and you knew I wouldn't drive away.

Doc was at you one way then another, at first on top of you, then turning you on all fours and fucking you from behind. I could the silhouette of him, gripping you by your hair as he went at you, thrusting like a dog. The thing is, even though it was intense and erotic, I wasn't "responding". Maybe that handjob you had given me a few hours earlier had "broken the bone".

By now, the dashboard said it was 10:47; by now, both of you were getting out of the backseat and into the front seat. I watched as you stood by his car, sorting yourself out, looking straight at me. Then you got into his car, kissing for a couple of minutes. Then I saw your phone light up. Seconds later, my phone lit up. What a giveaway that was. You were barely a car length away, phoning me to tell me to cum for you.

How the hell am I going to do that? I'm there, looking straight at you, and my phone is lighting my car up. Gawd knows how you had the nerve to do it, but you just got out of Doc's car and walked straight to mine. I'm not sure how comfortable or otherwise he was at that moment; he must have known I'd been watching as he was fucking you. He just started his car and drove off without even looking my way.

It's hard to describe the emotions that ran through me as I watched you being fucked, how exciting that was - more so when you stepped into "my car" ruffled but not flustered. Or how erotic it was when you kissed me, how you put your tongue in my mouth - something you like to do - practicing the dominance that brought me under the sweetness of your cuntrol over me.

I couldn't get you home fast enough, to see what Doc had done to you. It was great how you had held his cum inside you, saving it for me, and how easily you could push it out when you straddled over me. Nothing looks better or tastes better than when you put your lips on mine. I'm addicted to it.

Published 
Written by et_tu_Sue
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments