Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Wet Nurse MILF Becomes A Whore

"An unemployed MILF becomes a wet nurse and whore to support her family."

101
14 Comments 14
20.5k Views 20.5k
9.0k words 9.0k words

My name is Julie, and my husband, Ken, and I were both well-employed for a young couple.  At the time he was twenty-six and I was just turning twenty-four, we were able to afford the down payment on a modest home in the Atlanta suburbs.  I met Ken after he graduated from college with a civil engineering degree when I had already been working for two years as a medical technologist. 

Everything was going well for us financially, until I was twenty-five and took twelve weeks of maternity leave after the birth of our daughter, and my company laid me off permanently.  They made up an excuse that they were having a hard time financially, which was partially true, but they also didn’t want to endure the assignment-scheduling hassles caused by my need for restricted travel due to nursing my daughter. 

I knew that any other medical technology firms would be reluctant to hire me, so Ken and I discussed the idea of me starting a small childcare business using the spare bedroom in our home.  I was at home anyway and breastfeeding our baby, so that made a lot of sense.  I took the required training to become licensed, and we bought the cribs and other equipment we needed on Craigslist.  We decided to start with five babies, which I knew I could handle, and that would give me gross income of a little over three thousand dollars a month.

It was easier than we thought it would be to attract clients, some of whom had bad experiences with larger, corporate daycare providers, and they liked the idea of having their babies cared for in a more private setting by a mother with her own baby.  The husbands and wives usually came together to interview me, and the husbands were especially receptive to using my services. 

I don’t mean to brag, but it’s essential to the story to know that I’m a petite and pretty lady, at five feet and three inches tall and weighing one hundred and thirty pounds after getting mostly back into shape postpartum.  I have natural, dishwater blonde hair and brown eyes, and most everyone says that I look a lot like the singer/actress, Jessica Simpson.  I’m like her in other ways too, with 34DD breasts that had blossomed to full, round, and wide-rooted 34F melons when I started lactating. 

Requested to be a Wet Nurse 

It’s not unusual for personal service providers to become friends with and emotionally close to their clients much in the way many people become friends with their hairdressers.  I was becoming especially close to three of the mothers, Laura, Kate, and Melissa, and one day Laura brought up an interesting new concept and a way for me to make more money. 

Laura picked up her baby a little later than usual one evening, and as we gathered her baby’s things she said, “Julie, it was devasting for me when I learned that I’m not able to breastfeed my baby, and I know that he’s missing out on natural antibodies, vitamins, minerals, fats, and proteins that aren’t provided in artificial formulas.  No offense, but when I look at your huge breasts, and knowing that you’re breastfeeding your daughter, I have to wonder if you’d consider being a wet nurse for my baby maybe for at least three feedings a day?” 

I’m proud of my breasts and was flattered and amused by her comment.  I cupped and lifted my breasts with my hands as I replied, “Wow, Laura, I’ve never given that any thought, but I can see how you’d think I’d have plenty of milk in these big boobs.  I also know that breastmilk production increases with demand, so I don’t think it would be a problem physically to feed another baby.  You know I’d have to charge you more for that, but let me talk with Ken about it tonight, and we can discuss it more tomorrow.” 

I did a little online research before Ken got home that night and learned that some women sell their breastmilk for anywhere from one dollar to three dollars an ounce, with an average of two and a half dollars.  I assumed that I could sell my milk for even more, giving it straight from my tits, but didn’t think Laura would be able to afford that.  

After more research and my experience feeding her son with a bottle, I knew that five-month-old babies like Laura’s son would consume three to four ounces at each feeding.  So, being conservative and assuming even ten ounces per day for her son at two dollars per ounce, that would mean I’d be making almost another four hundred and fifty per month.  I like Laura a lot and decided that I’d charge her that much, if I did it at all, even though I knew I could have made more. 

Talking it Over with Ken and Becoming a Wet Nurse for Three Babies 

We put our daughter to bed before I talked with Ken about it, and after explaining Laura’s request and the research I did, he was very receptive to the idea.  He said, “That sounds like a great idea, Julie, since it wouldn’t take you much effort to feed another baby.  And we can use the extra income.  My director at the lab gave us a warning that they may need to cut our hours or even lay some of us off since we might be losing our most lucrative government contract.” 

I wanted to be sure, and asked, “Are you sure, honey?  You like to suckle me too, and even though I should begin producing more milk, I don’t want to take anything away from you.” 

Ken rolled over to me and lifted my nightshirt, to be ready to suckle me, after replying, “I trust that you know enough about lactation to know that you’ll produce more milk, and we need to make a little extra money to get ahead in case I do lose some or all my income.  But I think you need to charge a little more, so you’re making at least five hundred a month, especially since you’re providing the milk fresh from your breasts.” 

Laura and I talked it over the next day and I was surprised how easily she accepted my price of two and a half dollars per ounce, assuming ten ounces a day.  I think she realized that her baby might consume more than ten ounces a day from me anyway.  She must have done her homework too and realized it was a more than fair deal for her. 

I began breastfeeding her son that day and was amazed at how quickly my volume increased to accommodate him.  By the end of the week, I had plenty of milk for my daughter, her son, and my husband at night.  My breasts were even bigger then, and I was starting to stretch my 34F-cup bras to the maximum.

We continued that way for the next two weeks until one of the other mothers, Kate, took me aside to talk.  She said, “I’ve been talking with Laura and know that you’re breastfeeding her son three times a day here at your daycare.  My husband, Ryan, and I made the decision for me not to breastfeed our daughter because we don’t want to risk me getting saggy or flattened breasts after I’d stop breastfeeding.  But since you’re breastfeeding two babies anyway, would you be willing to start breastfeeding my daughter too?”  

I laughed and replied with a little humor, “Well, there are ways to help prevent sagging breasts; like wearing a good supportive bra, which I do; eating and drinking healthily, which I do to ensure a good supply of milk anyway; and of course, I keep my skin hydrated.  I certainly don’t want these huge things to sag, or I’d be stepping on them.  But, yes, I’ll let your daughter suckle me three times a day for the same deal I gave Laura.  My milk supply increased very quickly when I added her son, and from what I’ve read I could probably nurse five babies with no problem.” 

My milk volume easily increased to accommodate Kate’s daughter, and I had just gone into a 34G bra when another of my customers, Melissa, asked me to suckle her son.  Ken was happy with how large and full my breasts were becoming, not that they were small in the first place, and he readily agreed that I should suckle Melissa’s son too. 

The Husbands Get Hungry Too 

Most of my contact was with the mothers, but as the couples’ situations and work schedules varied, the fathers would sometimes bring the babies to me in the mornings and/or pick them up at night.  They already knew that I was breastfeeding my baby and three others, and they couldn’t help staring at my breasts.  I was in good shape and fit, and my breasts were so big and full that I almost looked like a cartoon caricature like someone might draw of the singer/actress, Dolly Parton.  My chest shook and swayed like Jell-O no matter what I was wearing. 

We were going through a period when Laura’s husband, Jeff, was dropping off and pickup up their son, and after watching my tits bouncing and swaying one day for a couple of minutes, he said, “No offense, Julie, and please don’t tell Laura I said this, but I’d sure like to feed from you too.  My goodness, your breas…, uh, I mean you’re amazing, and I get hungry just looking at you.  I’d be willing to pay whatever you want for the opportunity.” 

Jeff is a handsome and athletic man, and I liked him from our previous interactions.  I immediately started thinking of how turned on I get on when Ken suckles me, which is much different than feeding the babies.  Even though I know that men’s brains go to mush around big tits it was still gratifying, and at least he had the courage to voice his desires. 

I teased him, saying, “Oh my, Jeff, you’re flattering and embarrassing me.  I’ve probably got extra milk to give, but I’d better get Ken’s permission before I let you do something that will get both of us aroused.” 

He looked a little confused, and asked, “Are you serious?  Would you really bring something like this up to your husband?  Fuck, Julie, he’ll go ballistic and try to kick my ass.” 

I laughed and said, “Don’t worry, Jeff, it won’t be that bad.  Ken started dating me because of my big breasts, in addition to my overall looks, and he knows how other men are always gawking at me.  He even enjoys watching other men squirm when they watch my swaying and bouncing breasts and peer into my bottomless cleavage.  And yes, I am serious, and I’ll ask him tonight.  We don’t keep any secrets from each other.  I wouldn’t be surprised if he says, ‘yes’, but I’m sure that he’ll want you to pay something for it, since he might get his hours cut back at work.” 

Jeff was surprised at hearing that, and he said, “Hell yeah, I’ll pay anything, uh, I mean, anything reasonable.”

Ken is Surprisingly Receptive 

Ken seemed to be deep in thought and agitated that night when he came home, so I waited until after dinner and putting the baby down for the night to ask him about it.  I asked, “What’s going on, honey?  You look very worried and pensive about something.” 

His eyes teared up, as he replied, “I just learned today that the rest of our staff and I are being cut back to twenty hours per week.  We’ll keep our health insurance since they have us on a private plan and are volunteering to do that, but this is really going to affect our finances.  It’s a good thing you’re making the extra money from daycare and wet nursing, but we still might be in trouble.” 

Ken’s distress made it easier to bring up Jeff’s suckling request.  I described my conversation with Jeff, and said, “I think my big, milk-filled breasts are too enticing for men to resist.  How would you feel, honey, if I allowed Jeff and the other husbands that wanted it to suckle me with them having to pay for it?” 

His eyes lit up, and he answered, “Damn, Julie, now that is getting kind of kinky.  We could use the money, but are you sure you’d want to allow that?  And what would you even charge?” 

I was a little surprised that he would agree to it so easily, and I wanted to warn him about the risks.  I said, “I have no idea what a fair price would be, but it seems like fifty dollars for fifteen minutes or something like that would be about right since I couldn’t let them drink too much from me.  We need to think this through, though, honey.  You know how aroused we get when you’re sucking me, and it always ends with us fucking.  Are you willing for me to take the risk of things getting out of hand with other men?”  

Ken thought for what seemed like a minute, before seemingly kidding, as he smiled and answered, “I don’t know if things would get out of hand or not, but I think I can trust you to keep it under control.  We do need the money, and it might be worth a little risk.”

I was wild in high school and college, and the risk of possibly fucking other men after several years of marriage didn’t seem that objectionable to me and was making my pussy wet.  I asked, “Are you sure about that honey?  What will we do if things do get out of hand?” 

He replied, “I think you’d have to let Jeff suckle you in the evenings after his baby is home with Laura, the other babies you’re watching are gone for the day, and I’m home to watch our daughter.  With me in the next room, I can’t imagine Jeff having the balls to try doing more than sucking you, and I might even want to watch.” 

Despite Ken’s rationalization and thoughts on how the circumstances might help to avoid any further sexual interactions, I was still getting a sense that he agreed too easily.  Even with the money involved, I thought it was unusual for a husband to rent out his wife’s boobs so easily. 

Ken suckled me and we fucked after our discussion, and then I did a little more research about men sucking lactating women.  I learned that ‘milk fetishism’ and ‘lactophilia’ are the medical terms used to describe men and women who become sexually aroused sucking lactating women, just as the women being suckled get aroused.  It’s also called erotic lactation, adult suckling, adult nursing, and adult breastfeeding, for those who experience sexual arousal by breastfeeding from a lactating woman. 

Jeff Gets the Good News 

Jeff came to pick up his son the next afternoon, and I let him know that Ken agreed to the adult nursing but made no mention of the risks we discussed.  I said, “Ken was receptive to the idea of you sucking me I think mostly because his hours did get cut back at work, and we can use the money right now.  We think fifty dollars for fifteen minutes would be a fair price to pay for getting access to these hooters and milk.” 

He said, “Damn, Julie, I started out kind of halfway kidding about this, but you’re saying that Ken has agreed to it, and you seem to be receptive to it as well.  Where and when would we be able to do it?”

I explained the necessity of not doing anything when the babies were there, and said, “You’ll need to find an excuse to leave home for a little while after Laura gets home to watch your son, and you can come back here.  If our daughter is already down for the night, Ken might want to watch, and if not, he’ll watch her while we’re together, probably in the family room on the couch.” 

Jeff asked, “Holy shit, are you serious that Ken would want to watch?  That would be kind of weird being with you with him around.  I’m glad that he’s receptive to the idea of me sucking you, but what the fuck is going on in his head that would make him want to watch you with another man?” 

As Jeff was leaving with his son, he smiled and asked, “Is it okay if I come back in an hour or so?  Laura asked me to pick up milk from the store on the way home.  I’ll tell her that I forgot it and that I’m going back out for milk.  At least I won’t be lying, and I’ll stop at the store quickly too.” 

My First Sucking Session with Jeff 

I changed into some loose-fitting athletic shorts and a t-shirt, with no bra while I was waiting for Jeff to come back, and it really felt strange when he arrived, and we sat on the couch together with Ken rocking our daughter to sleep in her room.  It seemed like he was as nervous as I was, and after talking for a few minutes I got things started. 

Jeff was watching me with rapt attention as I lifted my t-shirt up and off over my head, and he saw my huge breasts jiggling and swaying in the flesh for the first time.  I said, “This is a little embarrassing for me Jeff, but you can’t suckle me if my breasts are covered.  Just stretch out on the couch on my left side and lean across my lap to suck my right breast first.” 

His eyes were as big as saucers as he got into position and latched onto my three-inch-wide areola and big nipple and began sucking, as he fondled and weighed my left breast in his right hand.  My milk began to flow immediately, and I saw a little of it trickle out of the side of his mouth, as he stared into my eyes with the most contented look.  It wasn’t my intention to do anything suggestive, but it felt natural to cradle his head in my right arm, which, looking back, added a level of intimacy to it. 

I loved being suckled by a man, and I felt it in my pussy even more than when Ken suckles me just because it felt so perverse, like I was cheating or something, even though I wasn’t.  We had only talked about him sucking my breasts but not fondling them, and I tried to make light of the situation, saying, “Fondling my breasts wasn’t part of the arrangement, Jeff, but I can see how it would be unreasonable for you to resist it.” 

My arousal had increased significantly by the time I asked Jeff to change sides, and he moved over my right side to lean across my lap to suckle my left breast.  I smelled my own arousal, and I noticed a large, hard cock lump in Jeff’s pants as he moved over as well as his face being flushed with arousal. 

I supported his head with my left arm and laid my head back on the couch, reveling in my arousal, and I finally felt the urge to lean down and kiss his forehead as he looked into my eyes.  When I looked up, Ken was standing in the doorway across the room, where Jeff couldn’t see him, and he had his cock out stroking it.  He brought his finger to his lips to signal me not to say anything about his presence, and it was obvious that seeing me suckled by another man was sexually stimulating to Ken too. 

With Ken still watching I reached out my right hand and rested it on Jeff’s hip, with him leaning toward me, and instinctively began rubbing it down towards his crotch.  I stopped short of touching his big cock lump, even though Jeff’s eyes were begging me to rub his meat.  His time was almost up, and I looked up at Ken just as he ejaculated into some tissues he was holding in his other hand. 

Ken stepped back behind the wall when Jeff sat up.  He sat for a few seconds to gather his thoughts and said, “Oh my, Julie, it was so wonderful sharing these moments with you, and I didn’t realize how arousing it would be to suckle and feed from a lactating woman; especially a voluptuous lady like you.  I smelled your arousal too and almost lost it when you rubbed down from my hip.  I can see how it might be hard to maintain fidelity with our spouses as we become more familiar with each other.  I certainly don’t want to stop though and hope you don’t either.” 

I smiled, and said, “It’s always a turn-on for us when Ken suckles me, almost every night, and I should have warned you about how this kind of close, intimate contact can affect us.  But we need the money, and I’d like for us to continue this as often as you desire it.  It may not be as arousing when the newness wears off, but Ken will just have to understand that there is a risk in sharing me with another man like this.”

Jeff said, “You said before that Ken might want to watch us, and I’m glad he wasn’t watching tonight.  What would he say if he saw you lean down to kiss my forehead and then rubbing me that way?” 

I thought of how Ken was masturbating while watching us and knowing that Ken was listening behind the wall said, “I don’t know, Jeff.  This is new territory for all of us, and I’m not sure how he would react to seeing me being intimate with another man.  I’ve read that some men like watching their wives with other men but don’t yet know how Ken would react.” 

Jeff stood up and was leaving, as he said, “It was such an amazing experience being with you like this, and I’d like to do it again tomorrow evening if that’s okay with you, Julie.  I could happily get lost in those big, milk-filled breasts of yours.” 

I laughed, and said, “I’d like to do it again tomorrow as well, and I love it when men are so attracted to me this way.”

Talking it Over with Ken 

Ken came into the room after Jeff left, and I said, “Wow, honey, you must have really liked watching me with Jeff an awfully lot with you masturbating that way.”

He sat next to me on the couch, and said, “It was erotic enough watching him sucking your breasts, which are as big as his head, but the way you were cradling his head and then leaning down to kiss his forehead showed even more intimacy.  And even though I couldn’t see your hand from my position, I lost it when I saw that you were rubbing his hip and dropping it lower.  I heard Jeff say that you didn’t touch his cock, but what were you thinking when you did that?” 

I answered, “I don’t know, honey, I probably wasn’t thinking too much.  I was so turned on being suckled by him and then seeing his big cock lump when he changed sides, that I instinctively rubbed him like that.  It’s a good thing his time was up, or I might have gone further than we discussed last night.  But after watching you masturbate that way; I’m starting to think you might have been okay with me doing more with him.  Would you have liked to have seen us be even more intimate?”     

Ken thought for what seemed like a minute, before seemingly kidding, as he smiled and answered, “I don’t know, honey, but if things ever do get out of hand, you’d have to charge him more to fuck you.  That would be worth at least another hundred dollars.” 

I was wild in high school and college, and the thought of possibly fucking other men after several years of marriage didn’t seem that objectionable and was making my pussy wet.  I asked, “Are you sure about that honey?  You wouldn’t mind me being a whore and fucking other men for money? And is one hundred dollars enough for this choice pussy and these breasts?”

KeiMillerTS
Online Now!
Lush Cams
KeiMillerTS

Then a little truth came out, as he replied, “I have to admit that I have fantasized about you being with other men, and with the financial situation we’re in now would seem like the right time to try it.  And yes, it would definitely be worth more than a hundred.” 

I was being sarcastic when I said, “Wow, honey, it’s nice to know that you don’t mind whoring me out.  You should have told me sooner.  I could’ve been fucking other men all along.” 

He realized that he had been a little too truthful and walked it back a little, saying, “Well, I don’t know if I meant it quite that way, but with money getting tight, it does make me think of the possibilities.  But you don’t seem all that upset at the idea, anyway.” 

I replied, “I told you that I was highly active sexually before we met, so the idea of fucking different cocks is exciting to me.  We’ve already gotten over the hurdle of another man sucking my tits, but we need to decide together, right now, if I can go further with Jeff when he comes over tomorrow night.” 

It was just dawning on Ken that I was serious, and he answered, “Oh fuck yes, honey, I never thought you’d agree to this.  You have my blessing to let your encounter with Jeff evolve naturally tomorrow night, and we can see how we both feel about it then.”

Becoming an Adulterous for the First Time 

Ken was putting our daughter down for the night when Jeff arrived the next evening, and he was dressed casually like me in athletic shorts and a t-shirt.  We sat on the couch and Jeff asked, “Did you and Ken talk about what we did last night and, if so, is he still okay with us doing this?”

I didn’t want to reveal how far Ken was willing for me to go, but I alluded to his fantasies saying, “I don’t think I understand his mindset, but when I told him every detail of our time together last night, he admitted that he’s always fantasized about seeing me with other men, or at least hearing about it.”

Then Jeff nervously asked, “Well, uh, what all do Ken’s fantasies involve?  I mean, uh, do you think he means that he’d want to watch you fu…?” 

I interrupted and his voice trailed off, but I knew what he was going to ask.  I laughed to keep the mood light and fibbed a little as I replied, “Whoa, Jeff, the only thing we’ve talked about so far is you sucking me.  I guess we’ll just have to see how it goes.”

The fact that I didn’t get upset when he knew that I knew he was asking about fucking me, and my casual response seeming to leave the door open for more possibilities had to have given him hope that he could push things further. 

Jeff stretched out on my left side again as I pulled my t-shirt off, and he quickly began sucking my right breast, as I cradled his head with my right arm.  I leaned down to kiss his forehead when I saw Ken in the doorway watching us.  There was less nervousness for both of us since that was our second time being intimate, and I felt my pussy getting wet much sooner than the previous night. 

I began rubbing his hip with my left hand before he changed sides, and his big cock lump was even more obvious in those athletic shorts.  Jeff had been sucking my left breast for only a couple of minutes when I reached out to rub his hip with my right hand, and slowly moved it down to his crotch.  I began rubbing his cock lump, which felt long and thick compared to Ken’s five-inch, thin dick, and he sucked me harder.

Jeff stopped fondling my right breast and reached to push down his shorts and underwear as he stopped sucking my tit, to ask, “My goodness, Julie, are you sure this is okay?  What if Ken comes out and sees us?” 

Ken was already stroking his dick and watching us, and I knew that the best time to talk about Jeff paying to fuck me was when he had a hard cock.  I was stroking Jeff’s big cock as I replied, “I don’t know what would happen, but right now I don’t care.  Maybe we’ll see just how far he’s willing to go in his fantasies.  But if we do go all the way you’re going to need to pay another two hundred dollars to fuck me.” 

Jeff’s face was flushed with lust, as he said, “Oh fuck, yes, Julie, that seems reasonable for being able to fuck you.  I can hardly believe this is happening.” 

He briefly sucked my tit again, as I stroked his precum-oozing, hard cock, which is uncircumcised, about eight and a half inches long, and so thick that my fingers didn’t touch when gripping it.  I said, “You’ve got a tasty-looking cock, Jeff, and I can’t wait to get it in my mouth.”

I leaned down to the right as I stretched my legs out on the couch and held onto his ass in a side-by-side sixty-nine, as he pushed down my shorts and panties.  I sucked his cock into my mouth as he began sucking my soaking wet pussy, and Ken stepped closer to watch, still stroking his dick. 

My intention was to have Jeff fuck me so I could get another two hundred dollars, so I alternated between sucking his cock and balls, edging him to the point of ejaculation several times, as he hungrily sucked my pussy.  

We sucked each other for what seemed like fifteen minutes before I pulled off his cock and said, “If you’re going to fuck me, then fuck me now.  I’ve got to feel your big cock in my married pussy, and your cum shooting into me.” 

Ken stepped back behind the wall and peeked around to watch as I rolled onto my back on the couch as Jeff turned around to mount me.  He leaned down to kiss me as I felt his thick cock push into my wet, married pussy, and his long tongue was probing my mouth as he began fucking me hard and fast.

I loved being fucked by Jeff’s big cock, and with his eyes closed as he kissed me, Ken was still stroking his cock as he stepped to the end of the couch to watch that big cock slice into his wife’s pussy, as I wrapped my legs around Jeff’s ass to hold him in place.  I was surprised that Jeff lasted so long after the excitement of sucking my breasts and me sucking his cock, and I had three orgasms in the five minutes before his cock began to expand and throb in my pussy. 

He was ejaculating into the depths of my pussy as he broke our kiss to breathlessly say, “I’m breeding your sweet, married pussy, Julie, and I should have asked if you’re on birth control.  I shoot big loads, and have virile sperm, having gotten Laura pregnant on the first try.” 

I loved the feeling of his thick cock throbbing and squirting in my pussy.  As his cock softened I saw that Ken was still watching between our legs, and it didn’t look like he was going to hide.  I had a little fun, saying, “I’m not on birth control right now since it interferes with my lactation.  We’ve been successful with the rhythm method, and I think I’m safe right now.  But maybe you should ask Ken how he feels about you inseminating his unprotected wife since he seemed to enjoy watching you breed me.” 

Jeff looked around the room before looking behind us just as Ken was ejaculating, as his cum splattered on the end of the couch.  Jeff quickly moved off me and said, “Oh shit, Ken, I had no idea you were watching us.  Sorry, man, but Julie so willingly spread her legs for me, and I couldn’t turn down her sweet pussy.  And after all, I am paying for it.” 

Ken didn’t say anything as he looked down at my thick, swollen, hairy labia that was matted in Jeff’s cum and oozing onto the couch, and he quickly moved between my legs.  Jeff watched as Ken pulled my legs over his shoulders for better access, as he began sucking and licking my inner thighs, pubis, and pussy, noisily slurping up Jeff’s big load of semen and sperm. 

Jeff continued standing by the couch watching, still naked, until Ken finished cleaning my pussy and sat up next to me on the couch.  Jeff was standing right next to Ken, and I was astounded and embarrassed for Ken when he grabbed Jeff by his bare hips and ass, pulled him in front of him, and leaned in to suck and clean his cock.

Ken continued sucking Jeff’s cock and even moved to suck his balls, as Jeff looked down at me and said, “Damn, Julie, not only did I get to fuck your sweet pussy, but now I find out that Ken is a cock sucker.  It seems I’ve got both of you to take care of my cock, and from the way Ken is so enthusiastically and hungrily sucking on my meat I doubt that I’ll need to pay for that.” 

Talking with Ken about His Hunger for Cocks 

Jeff left immediately after Ken cleaned his cock and balls, and I asked, “Holy shit, Ken, what the fuck got into you eating Jeff’s cum from my pussy, and sucking his cock?” 

Ken’s face was red with embarrassment, as he answered, “That’s always been part of my fantasies about seeing you with other men, and it all started in college.  My roommate is well-hung, and after he found out that I was attracted to his big cock and balls, after seeing him in the shower, we evolved to the point that he fucked my girlfriends, and I cleaned them both with my mouth.”

I said, “That’s some pretty nasty shit, Ken, and I had no idea that you’re a cock sucker.  I can see now why you so easily agreed to let those men suckle me, and you were hoping all along that I would be a big enough slut to fuck them.  It’s a little embarrassing for me having a cock sucker for a husband, but if you want to watch me fuck other men and participate that way, then I’ll sure enjoy a variety of hopefully bigger cocks, like Jeff’s.”

Then I thought for a few seconds and asked, “I don’t know how you’ve kept your fantasies and hunger for cocks hidden from me for so long, but what are your intentions?  Are you planning on sucking cocks even when I’m not involved, and what is it that you like about it so much?” 

Ken wouldn’t even look me in the eyes when he said, “Yes, I would like to start sucking other men when the right opportunities arise, unless you tell me not to.  I sure don’t want to lose you over this.  And it’s important to me that you know that I’m not attracted to men, other than to their genitals, and I will never do any of the huggy, kissy gay stuff. It’s just sex for sex and their fluids.” 

He thought for a few seconds, and continued, “I guess I like sucking cocks for the same reasons you do.  I like the feeling and taste of the cock flesh in my mouth and just the idea that I’m doing something so intimate with a man.  But my biggest thrill is when I feel a cock stiffen further in my mouth, throb, and I feel the tasty cum shooting in.  I love the taste of cum, whether it’s bland, sweet, or bitter, and the creamy, slimy texture as I roll it around in my mouth, before swallowing it.” 

I said, “This is disappointing to me, but also a little exciting, and I’m betting that you’ll get plenty of opportunities to clean my pussy and suck cocks after Jeff spreads the word to the other husbands that they can fuck me for money and get you to suck their cocks for free.  Do I now know everything about your perversions, or is there more nasty shit you want to get off your chest?”

Ken thought for a few seconds, before saying, “Well, you’re going to think this is disgusting, but I used to rim my dates and my roommate.  It started one night when we were drunk, and he wanted to sit on my face while I sucked his balls.  I don’t know if he shifted his hips and ass on purpose or not the first time it happened, but I soon found my face enveloped in his hairy ass.  I just kept sucking and licking him down there until I realized that I was sucking his asshole.”

I said, “Damn, Ken, you didn’t even try to pull away from him?” 

He replied, “This might sound weird, but I realized that I liked the feeling of being submissive and pinned under him that way and kind of ‘forced’ to eat out his ass.  It became routine for us after that, and we usually did that right after our showers.  But I haven’t done anything with men since then, at least not until tonight, when I couldn’t resist sucking Jeff's slimy, soft cock.” 

I said, “I don’t know if you’ve thought about how this will play out with the men who’ll be sucking me, but I have an idea.  Imagine how much fun you’ll have sucking their cocks while they’re sucking my tits, and if they don’t want to pay for fucking me that day, you can suck them off.  I don’t think they can afford to fuck me very often since they’re already paying for the daycare and extra for nursing their babies.  You can even suck their balls and asses if they get off before their time’s up sucking me.”

Ken seemed happy that I was so accepting of his perversions, and he said, “Good idea, honey, and maybe the other two fathers that are paying for the nursing might want to suckle and fuck you too or even just come to me for blowjobs.”

More Suckling and Cock Sucking with Daniel 

Most of the parents of the babies I cared for dropped off and picked up their babies at similar times and got to know one another, if only casually.  I noticed that on the morning two days after I fucked Jeff he took aside the other two fathers of the babies I was nursing and whispered with them separately. 

It was obvious what they were talking about when, Daniel, Melissa’s husband, took me aside when he picked up their son that night.  He looked nervous and shy when he said, “This is hard to bring up, Julie, since I don’t know if Jeff was even telling the truth, but if you’re really into sharing yourself and available this evening I’d love to come back to feed from your magnificent breasts.” 

He thought for a few seconds, and continued, “I, uh, can’t afford to, uh, you know, go all the way right now, even though Melissa’s been on the rag both literally and figuratively lately, and  I’d really like to get off.  But at least sucking your breasts will be enjoyable.” 

I tried to make him feel comfortable about bringing it up to me, and gave him a hint of what could happen, as I smiled and said, “Yes, Daniel, please come over at about 8:00 pm if you can get away then.  And we might be able to take care of you getting off too.”

Daniel came over right on time and couldn’t stop looking at me in my shorts and t-shirt.  I sat on my far-right end of the couch to give him room to fully stretch out.  Then I pulled off my t-shirt and had him lay across my lap from my left side so he could suckle my right breast.  

I cradled his head in my right arm as he began sucking my breast, and I said, “Jeff must have told you about Ken’s involvement with him when he was here last time, and if you’re okay with Ken providing you some relief, you’ll be able to get off for free this time.” 

Daniel smiled and shook his head ‘yes’ while still sucking my tit.  Ken had been watching and listening from the other room, and he came over to the couch and pulled off Daniel’s shoes before he pulled his athletic shorts and underwear down and off.  The way Daniel was sucking me he was on his left side facing the back of the couch, and Ken moved onto the couch with his back to the back of the couch and sandwiched on his right-side facing Daniel’s cock, which looked to be thick and seven inches long. 

I watched as Ken took Daniel’s hardening cock into his hand and brought it to his lips, as Daniel flinched and sucked me harder when he felt Ken’s warm, wet mouth envelop his cock.  Ken wrapped his left arm around Daniel’s bare ass to hold him in place, and Daniel leaned into Ken pushing him tightly against the back of the couch. 

Daniel’s suction on my breast increased after Daniel had been sucking his cock for about four minutes, and then Daniel began to moan while still sucking me, and humping against Ken, as his cock exploded in Ken’s mouth.  That was the first time I had seen Ken suck a man off, and I could tell by the way his eyes were closed and how he kept sucking Daniel’s cock for more juice that he loved doing that. 

Ken continued sucking Daniel’s spent cock for another few minutes until it was time for us to get up so I could move to the other end of the couch and Daniel could suckle my left breast.  Ken moved with us and got back between Daniel’s legs and began sucking his big, low-hanging balls.  

Then Ken spread Daniel’s legs and turned around, so he was facing his ass.  He laid his head on Daniel’s right, inner thigh, close to his ass, and pulled Daniel’s left leg down around his shoulders trapping himself between Daniel’s legs.  Then he began licking and sucking Daniel’s ass crack until he found his puckered asshole, and Ken rimmed him. 

I had never seen anything so nasty and was watching Ken’s every move.  Daniel pulled off my breast for a moment to say, “Holy shit, I not only get to suck your fabulous, milk-filled tits, Julie, but your husband has sucked me off, sucked my balls, and now he’s eating out my asshole.  I’ve heard about people doing this nasty shit but never thought I’d experience it.”

Ken rubbed Daniel’s cock with one hand as he ate out his ass, and when Daniel’s cock got hard again Ken moved around to suck it.  I didn’t know if Daniel could cum again so soon or not, but Ken made it more enticing for him by rolling Daniel partially on top of him while holding him in place with his arms, and Daniel soon began thrusting into Ken’s mouth.”

Daniel pulled off my tit again to say, “Damn, Julie, your husband is an insatiable cock sucker, and I think he might just get me off again which would be unusual for me.  I had never even thought about fucking a man’s mouth before tonight, but Ken’s mouth makes for a great substitute pussy.  Is there anything he won’t do?” 

He started sucking me again, as I laughed and said, “I don’t know, Daniel.  Ken’s recent behavior is all new to me, and he’s been full of surprises.  He sure seems to be hungry for it, so just enjoy it now in case he comes to his senses later on.” 

Daniel was moaning on my tit as he twisted his lower body almost completely on top of Ken, as he ejaculated his second load in Ken’s mouth.  His time was up anyway, and when I gently pushed Daniel off my tit he rolled the rest of the way on top of Ken and slowly fucked his mouth with his deflating cock.” 

Jeff, Daniel, and Kate’s husband, Ryan, were all at our home dropping off their babies at the same time the next morning, and there was no question in my mind what they were talking about out in the parking lot before leaving. 

When Ryan came to pick up his daughter that afternoon he said, “I had no idea that you’re, uh, well, uh, so available and Ken is such a pervert.  I’m not much on taking other people’s bodily fluids into my mouth and don’t think I’m up for feeding from you, although it would be fun to play with your huge tits.  But it would sure give me a lot of pleasure to use a cuckold husband and his voluptuous wife for my pleasure.  Would you mind if I stopped by tonight?”  

After I agreed for him to come over, Ryan said, “There aren’t many women who can take a cock the size of mine, but I think you can after hearing you handled Jeff’s meat okay and knowing that you’re spreading your legs for money.  I don’t understand how Ken can be such a fucking wimp and let other men use his wife, much less sucking cocks, but I’m a different kind of man who will enjoy dominating both of you.” 

I told Ryan he could stop by at 8:00 pm, and when Ken got home after work, I told him how Ryan was bragging about his big cock and that he was coming over that night.  There was no question about what was going to happen, and when Ryan arrived, I took him by the hand and led him to the bedroom with Ken following.  I took off my t-shirt and shorts before sitting on the side of the bed in front of him, and he was in awe looking at and fondling my breasts as I helped take off his shoes and push his shorts and underwear down and off. 

Hi soft, uncircumcised cock is obscenely thick and about seven inches long on soft, and his plum-sized balls were hanging halfway to his knees.  I leaned in to try to suck his cock, and Ryan pushed me back saying, “I don’t want to kiss a mouth that’s had a cock in it, so let’s lie back on the bed and get acquainted while Ken does his thing to get me ready for you.” 

We laid back on the bed with me on my back, and Ryan on his side next to me.  He leaned over to kiss me and fondle my breasts as Ken moved between us to suck Ryan’s huge cock and balls.  We kissed for over five minutes and continued as he rolled on top of me.  I looked down to see the biggest cock I had ever experienced.  It looked to be eleven inches long and almost as thick as a beer can. 

Ryan pushed inch after glorious inch of his magnificent cock into me, stretching my pussy to the limit and rubbing my G-spot until it was buried almost to the balls in me.  He began fucking me with a passion.  I wrapped my legs over his for leverage to push back against his thrusts, and I was having one orgasm after the other on his cock as Ken watched between our legs. 

He fucked me for what seemed like over seven minutes, and when he finally ejaculated, I felt his cock flexing, throbbing, and pulsing in my pussy, and even his cum shooting into me.  Then I felt Ken move between our legs and begin to suck Ryan’s balls while massaging his ass and spreading it with his hands before he moved up and sucked Ryan’s ass while that big cock was still buried in my pussy.

Ryan had broken our kiss when he ejaculated, and he said, “This is really something, Julie, having my ass eaten out by your husband while my cock is buried in a beautiful, big-titted woman like you.” 

I said, “Oh fuck, Ryan, your cock is amazing, and I had orgasm after orgasm on it.  I can see now why you said that not many women can take all, or even most, of your monster cock.  That thing’s almost like a third leg.”

Ryan left his deflated cock soaking in my pussy for what seemed like a half hour, and when he pulled out Ken moved in to suck and lick my pussy and inner thighs and swallow that massive load.  Then he sucked Ryan’s cock clean before he had to leave for home.” 

Over the next two months, I added two more babies to my breastfeeding schedule, and then I had four fathers coming over for erotic breastfeeding on a somewhat regular basis and Ryan just fucking me.  I was also fucking the other fathers periodically, but it got too expensive for most of them to fuck me more than two or three times a month.  Ken was more than happy to suck them off while they were sucking me, though. 

It's been over a year now since I started my childcare business, and I’m making so much money from the breastfeeding and fucking that I decided not to go back to my old job, even after they invited me back.

Published 
Written by edlangston
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments