Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Tables Turned

"And when you get home, I'm burning you down!"

11
4 Comments 4
7.1k Views 7.1k
2.7k words 2.7k words
Moist and supple lips lightly brush my shoulder as you snug the last silken knot around my wrists.

Two long stylish ties bind my hands behind me to the oak dining room chair you have me sitting in. You got me butt-assed naked of course, and I’ve agreed to let you tie me up, tease me, dance for me.  I’d been thinking of you all day at the office and now…your near constant IM’s and sexy emails since mid-morning, flooding my laptop screen while snooping asshat co-workers kept trying to see, over my shoulder - your typed-written taunts and sexy blackberry taken AND sent...images…of you all day long..in various modes of dress, poses, activities!

Hustling out of the gopher farm at 4:00 pm, an hour early, hiding my erection with my satchel, (or so I thought)…and then driving the usual 20 minute trip home, feeling my manhood pulsing behind the fabric of my slacks and under my boxer briefs..I could barely wait for you to get started, this evening…

But I was not expecting all of this....extravagance

You now stand behind me here in your darkened and finished basement playpen, leaning slightly forward to allow your deliciously round and full breasts and hardened nipples to linger against my back and then dance upon my shoulders as your hands roam over my hard, muscled chest and upper arms, applying the warm cinnamon scented oil and massaging me in the process….kneading my twitching and flexing muscles…..

You’ve created a disk of MP3’s with the appropriate sensuality and now Mr. Super Smooth is wailing from the all corners of the basement...Our favorite porno is playing without sound on the big flat screen to our right.

I watch you stride around and waltz in front of me. You are wearing nothing but the high-heeled, throw-me-down-&-FUCK-ME-PUMPS, I’ve always admired, so well.  In these platforms you’re nearly six feet tall…slender, willowy and soooo…naughty in mind and form…

You stand before me, arms raised, bent and your fingers in your hair...and slowly turn your body, succulent tits proud and on-point...all five foot seven of you...swaying in tune with Isaak's voice crooning sensuously from the surround sound, showing me your very nicely sculpted and quite enticing, tennis-playing ass. 

What a wicked thing to say....you never felt this way....what a wicked thing to do...
To make me dream of you.........

The Invisible G-String tan tattoos your upper cheeks and the tantalizing valley of your butt…Bending forward slowly, your eyes looking back towards me…my eyes never leaving yours…your agile hands gliding down your luscious legs then finally coming to a stop as you grasp your ankles; you’re allowing me to see your slightly swollen, very moist and bare, pinkish labia from behind.  

You know that you are driving me wild with lust…and this little tease is turning you on something fierce...here, now…..finally in our secret place…I see your femininity - glistening purplishpink and already so very opened, as you tighten and flex your F.I.N.E. tanned, muscled cheeks; showing me…teasing me……promising me…… “Look what I can do, Jimmy….wouldn’t you like some of this…” is your unspoken taunt…

Is the pope, catholic…babe!?

I know you've been at home most of today - masturbating, you sent me a few 15 second videos - without sound...I saw your usual assortment of toys...and I wonder where BruiserBOB is?

Placing your left hand flat on the floor while guiding your other hand up the back and inside of your leg slowly until your fingers reach the warm moistness of sopping femininity…You’re enjoying the tease and I’m loving your exhibition - but want to get to the main event, as always!

Room is on fire....no one can save me but you....

You want me to see how turned on you are yourself, as you slowly dip your index finger into your tight, warm and quivering fuckhole and then slowly draw it back out so we can both see your finger glistening.

I damn near jump out of your well schemed constraints as I watch you insert your wet finger in your mouth - long, pink tongue inviting your finger inside - your sultry and flushed face peering at me from below and behind your gorgeous legs and ass, your tempting tongue swirling around your NaughtySlut-flavored digit…

I never dreamed...that I'd love somebody like you...
           I never dreamed that I'd lose somebody....like you

Oh.My.Fucking.Gawd….let loose these bindings…pleeeeeeeze baby – or I’ll be ruining at least one of these expensive and rarely worn garments…My cock is pulsing with my heartbeat, wagging in the air to your delight…you know you have me….right where we want me…right where I’ve longed to be – all day long!

We both are enjoying your visual show and swell.

You slowly rise, arching your lower back, stand still with hands on your prominent hips for just a beat and a pause, then pirouette on your left spiked heel and lean over me in one fluid motion; caressing the nape of my neck with your fingers, raining soft, moist kisses along my jaw from my ear to my chin and up over my lips to my cheek and then to my eyebrow…I watch, eyes growing wider - as your tempting breasts float ever closer towards my lips…My tongue yearns to taste your neck…my palms perspiring, wrists aching at the knots - as I feel my scrotum tighten and the muscles in my calves and thighs begin to flex…

A natural born tease you are….

"I'll be right back, Jimbo. Don't go anywhere…”  A naughty grin cascades within your throaty whisper, knowing that I am wanting you badly, as you’ve noticed my own glistening probe, swaying with my heartbeat…semen and pre-cum oozing silently from its swollen head...

You return wearing a scant, crimson, Victoria’s teddy, with matching lace thong…

In the candlelight you can see that I’ve lost some of my erection. You begin to dance slowly for me, watching my cock spring back to attention.  No other performer I’ve ever paid to excite me - has ever moved the way that you are gyrating for me now, seductively swaying your slender hips and rubbing your hands all over your own body. You’re glistening now, as it’s apparent that you’ve oiled yourself up just for the effect, together with your perspiration, you own a sheen that smells like FUCK…

It’s working babe – I am enthralled -

After you’ve leaned against bar stool prop the last few moments, swiveling your ass (gawd I love your tailfeathers, babe) I sense a determination behind your grin, as you march barefooted across the plush carpeting to plant yourself roughly upon my naked and straining lap, your sinewy legs spread and straddling my thighs; brushing your long blonde mane against my face, stroking my cheeks and smiling into my eyes.  You place your lips softly upon my neck, just below my left ear, then you let your hands grip my own thick brown hair and you snake your tongue out, moving down to my collar bone, then back up to my lower lip, biting me gently, your lips demanding and receiving my tongue.

Your curious yet insistent probe is firm and cool at its tip, warmer – deeper in my mouth. Your rock hard nipples alternately brush my chest, left….right…..left….right as you swivel your torso in front of mine.  We’re sharing a familiar, full and luxurious kiss; I groan in frustration, I want my hands free. I want to feel your fantastically sexual frame ~ I desperately long to wrap my slender arms around your waist and pull you tight into my abdomen…I need to feel your wet and hot cunt against my cock.

You shift just an inch forward, upward, snuggling...and…

We both feel my cockhead pulsing between your legs, just under your steaming, throbbing, saturated pussy…separated by a soaking, hot – sheer thread of fabric…I can feel your heat emanating downward...saturating my cock and balls with the promise of - later!

I’m vaguely aware that Madonna's voice is reflecting off the furniture and walls as the insistent bass beat causes the chair under my ass to vibrate…your large, firm tits smashed into my upper chest and your tongue – now probing, your mouth now swallowing – my left ear!

Romance...
    Erotica....
        RomanceRomance

Sliding off my lap, you continue your sexy dance on the floor in front of me, you know I love your ass and you position yourself on all fours, gyrating your hips; rolling over onto your back - your legs parting, heels on the floor, you’re lifting your hips toward me, showing me the very moistened crotch of your sheer red thong.

SpecialCerise
Online Now!
Lush Cams
SpecialCerise

Directing my gaze towards your private, drenched and very hungry paradise…puffy, swollen, wanting me...needing some dick…your hungry pussy...loves to gape and whisper to me!

I'd like to put you in a trance...

Settling your fine little ass back to the floor, you lift your legs again, slowly, all the way, pointing towards the ceiling as you slowly slide the panties off your waist and up your fine legs, and slide them very seductively up to your knees, bending first one leg as you kick out of the thong, and then raise that leg back up, as your right leg bends and the thong slides to your ankle.  You kick the thong off, flipping it expertly into my lap, surrounding my bulging cock, just like you’ve practiced the move…

You lie back for a moment to enjoy the feel of your fingers upon your buzzing clit, the cool air from the ceiling vent above you - and my deep blue radiating eyes almost penetrating your gorgeous, manicured slit…!

Put your hands all over my body...

I watch…mesmerized as you begin to insert two of your fingers within you…so wet you are, that your vulva gushes slightly as you probe yourself, as you tease me…showing me…playing for only me…now…

I so want to use my tongue upon you, babe…to grasp your nice ass and lift your pussy to my mouth…savoring you like a ripe melon…To bathe your clit with warm lashes of my tongue, drinking and savoring the nectar from within you…as you finger yourself closer and closer…your climax approaching…Instead, I gaze with lust, as…

I'd like to put you in a trance...

You bend your legs at your knees and raise up on them, your thighs and abdomen working in tandem now, to lean over and against my own knees, staring me straight into my eyes - you grab and pull your thong, slowly dragging the mesh over my cock, as you guide it forward towards my knees…until it slips free and thumps backwards and against my tummy…delighting you with the sound it makes…

Reaching with your hand to grasp and position…

You begin to lick me delicately on the head of my vertically standing cock, swallowing me whole, repeatedly…moving your tongue along my shaft, using the tip of your tongue to stimulate my anxious cockhead.

Your sultry eyes peering directly up into mine as you turn your head gently and slowly begin to swallow my entire length – knowing that I love to watch tiny little you swallowing all of me - so slowly…I feel your tongue on my underside, a slick, warm red carpet as I feel myself flow inside you…

I begin struggling now, trying to get more of myself into your mouth, thrusting my chair bound hips with no success - as you resist and move your chin down to my balls.  I spread my legs as far apart as I can…you’ve tied my ankles to the chairlegs…so only a bent, fleshy diamond is allowed - and you can just reach those swollen gonads with your darting tongue while both of your hands stroke and grip my muscular, well tanned thighs…You paint my balls with your warm saliva, and leave my cock dripping with your spit…pools of your fluid saturate the carpet beneath us.

Pushing back against my thighs, you purposefully leave me wet and so very wanting and head back to the bedroom again, shedding what’s left of your  scant top as you saunter away towards your walk-in closet just to the front left of me, tossing the clothing back over your shoulder and into my face….Your scent is blowing my mind, babe…I feel the cool air evaporating your saliva from my drenched crotch!

20 seconds pass, it seems forever as you return with the dildo vibrator you’d  hinted at in our conversations today…Smiling your very naughty smirk…your eyes holding my gaze steadily…You flick the switch and rev it up.  Fresh triple A’s..!!!!

Lying in front of me on the floor again, you watch the glint of my eyes to make sure you have my full attention before placing the ten inch long, four-finger thick, purple, veined vibe against your clit, in your right hand, from the top, dipping down into your very wet slit and moving back up again as, with the fingers of your left hand, you’ve reached under your ass and have pulled your swollen labia aside to show me ALL OF YOU…THERE…!

“Enjoying the view, Jimmy…?”

I think I hear your voice while I’m inside this dream state…my tongue needing to explore you, my eyes permanently glazed…the inside of my head is  booming testosterone echoes all around my skull as my nearly numbed cock…silently pumping pre-cum – combines upon my senses, leaving me - entranced…I am vaguely aware I am drooling and panting. Every muscle in my naked body aches sweetly from your induced tension of the last 50 minutes…

You leave your gaping pussy after only managing to push the first half inch of the behemoth vibe just inside your lips, where you left it barely beginning to stretch your very tight cunt apart…pausing more for the pleasure it gave you than for that, which your show provided me!

I’m dizzy now, blood draining from my pussy starved brain as I notice you’ve brought the dildo from between your legs and up your slender, athletic torso to your tanned and heaving tits, vibrating each nipple in turn before switching to your left hand and letting your right hand massage your full and excited right breast. You long for my mouth upon your breasts, as much as I long to kiss you there…

Prince's...Pussy Control queuing up all around us...

I watch, my head bobbing forward and back upon my neck with near exhaustion as you slide the vibrator back down between your beautiful thighs and slowly push into you, spreading your reddened labia slowly apart.  Driving me wild…with wanton carnality. I’ve about had as much as I can take, babe…

Gawddamnedit…I NEED YOU…I need to fuck you HARD, slow, DEEP, fast, THRASHED!

I hear the sound as it enters you?  The muffled buzzzzzzzzmmmmmmmmbzzzzzzzmmmmmmmbuzzzzzzzmmmm, almost like a distant and stifled, groaning moan.

The flickering light of two dozen candles, reflects off both of our nicely oiled and sweating bodies…ME - tied and secured for your pleasure…my breath now coming in difficult gasps…my ample manhood swaying in tune to your own seeping cunt…

Our hearts thumping in concert ~ rolling both of us towards the inevitable…

YOUR diamond hard cock, pulsating in my lap, has long been oozing warm semen as my prostate has been working overtime and I’ve been yearning all day and especially this last hour, to shove myself deep within MY grasping pussy - you keep just for me…I so want to have this cock where you’re now masturbating with the vibrator…please release…….me….please….

Cut me loose so we can fuck, babydoll…Please don’t make me beg…

Your smirk tells me otherwise
Published 
Written by WellMadeMale
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments