Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

At Work Bottomless: III

"Naked breakfast."

12
4 Comments 4
8.9k Views 8.9k
2.0k words 2.0k words

Author's Notes

"Hi, I’m Dari Marcos. Please check out the other stories about me. <p> [ADVERT] </p>They’re pretty hot and sexy."

I was in the back seat of Corey’s car with a nice pile of cash on my lap.  In the last couple of hours, I had run through the back of the house at a major Vegas casino, flashing much of the staff a very sexy commando up-skirt.  In the dealers' workroom, I stripped naked so I could change into a uniform in front of most of my future coworkers.           

Then during my audition, I had to strip my top off and deal bare-breasted with several of my bosses at my game.  After that, Elliot the HR boss walked me topless through the halls again and I let him and two of my table games bosses play with my pussy.  Finally, two co-workers named Hailey and Corey got me cleaned up and back in my street clothes.    

On the way to their car, we took a bit of a walk first, me being a bit wobbly after several orgasms and needing to clear my head.  I must've reeked of sweat and sex but I didn’t care.  My new bosses wanted to play with my body and I just let them.

The route we took out of the casino somehow ended up with us on the bridge promenade over the casino games area.  Originally used for surveillance, the bridge had been turned into a transparent tourist trap, its main feature was that you could see everyone walking on it from underneath.

The name of the first hot chick to put her pussy on parade panty-free in a tiny flirty dress or short skirt the first time the glass bridge was open to customers is lost somewhere back in the nineties now.  But there had been a lot of ladies since then and it became a kind of hazing prank that some women played on their friends.  Young college guys conned cute co-eds who were always so gullible when it comes to dares that bare.  If you can’t be foolish when you’re young.

Corey and Hailey guided me across it, someone yelled at Corey and we all waved and all the regulars erupted in cheers.  Corey decided to up the ante.

“Let’s see if we can make some tips start raining for the dealers down there,” she smiled, then started twirling and dancing.         

We watched Corey dance while we waited by the stairs, her skirt flying up as her hand dropped to her hip.  She tugged at a string on her panty and her motion tore it away from her hips.  With another deft tug at the other tie, the tiny g-string was now in her hand and her pussy and booty were both now bare.

People stood up from the games and yelled, they all knew Corey, then I heard my name called. Suddenly, she did a full cartwheel baring everything to her waist, stuck the landing and ran to where Hailey and I waited.  On the tables below the patrons were making it rain, dropping chips for tips for the crew working below.

The three of us dashed down the stairs and out the back of house hallway.  That was probably going to be the viral video download by the time graveyard shift arrived.

Now we were going back to my little place and I was going to bed, with a promise that Corey would be back in the morning.  And somehow a pile of cash that Hailey had collected as my tips after my strip exhibition in the table games audition that day.         

“Take it, it’s like two hundred forty-five dollars!”  Hailey told me.  “After you left with Elliot the crew made everybody pony up for you, for Dari!”

Because girls who strip get tips.  I gotta own it.

**********

Another morning came in the desert.  It was hot which meant I had to dress in skimpy clothes if I went out, which was fine since all I had were skimpy clothes.  Meanwhile, I laid in bed and checked my phone;  there were messages from work and Corey.  The casino had sent me a text of my upcoming schedule, I would start the next day at 8 pm.

Corey’s message was straightforward: ‘We’re going to a party tonight at one of the dealer’s apartment.  Look amazing, dress slutty.  See you about 8:30 pm.’

The third message was one I answered right away.  In a few seconds, I had my twin sister on face chat on my computer pad.

“Hey, babe, how’s my hot looking sister?” she said right away.

“I’m good, baby girl.  I already got a job.”

“Already?  You left Anneston six weeks ago!”  Darcy smiled at me.  “Did you check out that club that Mitch was talking about?  The one with all the rich dudes and high rollers?”

“No, sugar, it’s not a strip club.  I can’t be what you are, that’s why I had to leave.  You’re just too sexy a stripper and I can’t compete,” I answered pouting like I was jealous.

“You know that’s not true.  But anyway, so where are you working?”

“I’m working at a casino.”

“Casinos have strippers?” she asked.

“No, silly I’m not stripping at the casino,” I said, then quickly corrected myself.  “Well, I mean that I ended up stripping during my interview and my audition before I got the job.”

“Well, you had to show them your natural talents, skills, motivation and enthusiasm for the work, right?” she agreed.

“No, I was so poor and I sold off most of my clothes just to get food.”

“Did you keep your stripping costumes?” my twin asked.

“Well duh, of course I did!”

Then someone was knocking on my door.

“Be back in a second,” I got out of bed. I don’t have pajamas or a robe since my clothing sale so I answered the door nude.  It was my landlord.

Jane_Star
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Jane_Star

My wonderful landlord usually brings me a small basket of breakfast.  He comes in for a minute and we trade a little gossip.  I am always naked when he arrives and he enjoys seeing me that way.  It’s a win/win situation for both of us.

My twin sister waited on my laptop.  So this is my sister and me.  In the heartland of America, we were the hottest stripper pole act.  You didn’t walk into a  club in the midwest that didn’t have a promo featuring the Marcos twins.  But soon I was getting recognized by old boyfriends and kids from school and it got to be too much.  I had to get away, so I escaped to Las Vegas.

I set aside my breakfast basket and went back to my sister.

“So, I’m kind of getting settled here.  I have lots of new friends,” I told her.  “Corey is coming by to take me to a party later.”      

“Is Corey a guy or a chick?” she smirked at me.

“Do you care?”  I volleyed back.

“Have you kissed him or her yet?”

“Probably the next time I see her.”

“Oh, oh, oh.”

“So you see.”

We chatted a bit longer, about home and her coming out to see me. Even across a bridge of micro-circuitry, we felt we couldn’t bear to be with each other without being all over each other, which is why I left Anneston and was in Vegas now.

*********

I had just set aside my laptop after hanging up with Darcy, when Corey showed up at my apartment.

“I couldn’t wait to see you,” she said when I opened the door. 

“Why don’t you come in?” I asked her as she walked past me into my room.

“Hi,” she said then leaned her head over to steal a kiss from me.  I didn’t let her get by with that, I made her give me a good one.  Because how often do you get ‘Good and Kissed’?

“Hi,” I said pulling away to take a deep breath before locking onto her luscious lips again.

“You are something, it’s like afternoon and you are still completely naked,” she said when we broke off the kiss.

“Huh, you should’ve seen me back in my hometown!”  I remarked.  “Besides, nobody in this room cares if I’m nude, right?”  I twirled in the middle of the room with my arms outstretched showing off my shapely form, I had nothing to hide from Corey. 

“You got that right,” Corey assured me and pulled me in for another kiss.  Another good kiss, with her hands running all over my back and bottom, my naked skin tingling under her soft touch. I let her take a little tour of my curves while she kissed me, let her push her way between my legs to stroke my naked nookie.

So Corey is a bit taller than me, five foot seven and all legs which she loves to show off in micro mini skirts and super short dresses. Her face reminds me of Kyera Nitely. She was soft and smelled like lavender and temptation. I was willing and ready to let her have whatever she wanted from me.

“One of my boyfriends once told me he thought of my clothes as decorations. So I started to dress that way, to accentuate my positives,” I said softly to her.  “People seem to like seeing as much of me as I like to show them.”

“I get that, and it’s adorable.  Makes you so much more confident, and confidence is sexy,” Corey coached me.  “Nudity is crazy sexy.”

“Yes, yes it is.”

She pulled away from the kiss, stroked at my pussy a few more times, then pulled completely away leaving me hot and craving more of her attention.

“Who delivers your breakfast?” she asked and picked up the basket of food.

“My landlord.  He gets a little tit for tat.”

“I take my tit with a little cream. How do you take your tat?”

I showed her.  Corey was wearing a simple sundress and strappy heeled sandals.  I decided to see what was under her dress and started plucking her buttons open.

“You know you’re turning me on,” she informed me.

“I'd be upset if I wasn't, and you started it,” I told her.  “But you didn’t finish it yet. Breakfast can wait, I think I’m ready for more Corey.”

“There’s lots of time for you and me.  But I’ve got to get you ready for the party tonight, you’re the guest of honor, and you’re on the menu.”

“That sounds sexy as fuck,” I said to the pretty blonde.

Over on my tiny desk, my cell phone chimed.  It was an incoming text.  I grabbed the phone and pulled up the message, then handed it off to Corey.

“I’m going to grab a quick shower, see who this is from, would you?”

“Hmm, from lover to secretary.  Aren’t you putting things a little backward?” she commented.

“We’ve only just begun, pretty girl.”

The warm water rushed over my body, reigniting the tingling that Corey had started with her hands.  I rubbed my soapy scrunchie all over my body, thinking of her and things we hadn’t done yet.

“Hey, I’m coming in!” Corey called out.

“Ok, I’m naked!” I answered.

A tiny breeze stirred the shower curtain as Corey entered the small bathroom.

“Well, it looks like you’ve got to go into the casino.  The text was from Elliot, the HR boss,” she said.

“Oh, you’re kidding right?”

“Nope, he wants to send an Uber to pick you up.  You want me to text back that I can drive you in?”

“No, I want you to text back that I can’t come in.  Damn, I guess I have to don’t I?” I complained.  “Text him that you’re going to drive me.”

“Done and done. Oh my God,” Corey exclaimed.  “Elliot says you’re going to meet the GM, Pearson Goodbody.  Huh, but he says to come as you are.”

Thinking that I was naked, horny and very wet, exactly as Elliot liked to see me, I might just as well do as he said.    

Published 
Written by daddyo46
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments