Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Anonymous Sex

"Having sex with complete anonymity"

25
11 Comments 11
15.9k Views 15.9k
971 words 971 words
As our sex life embraced the ‘alternative’ life style we decided we had to lay down the ground rules that we were both okay with, and to identify situations we would like to explore given the chance. One thing that had intrigued me for some time was having sex with complete anonymity. We talked about setting it up with me blindfolded and so on but it seemed too arranged; then this happened!

When we visited New Orleans we went to a swingers club a few times. This night it was pretty quiet, so my husband and I wandered around and had a few drinks at the bar flirting with a couple of single guys.

Eventually we decided to go down to one of the upper levels that has a range of nooks and crannies fitted out with mattresses and drapes (if you want some privacy). My husband is always in a naughty mood when we go to this club so as soon as we found a vacant booth he unbuttoned his pants and pulled out his fully erect penis. He sat on the edge of the mattress and it was pretty obvious to me that he was expecting a blow job.

As I began to play with him he unbuttoned my blouse and pushed it off my shoulders exposing my see through lace bra. The skirt I was wearing was so short that when I bent forward or sat down my vagina was on full display. I soon started to really suck his cock and could feel a presence like we were being watched. After a few minutes I whispered to him “I think we’re being watched.”
“Don’t stop,” he said and leaned forward to reach the drapes which he closed over me. The drapes fit across my waist, so now he was inside our private little place. My upper body was also hidden but below the waist I was exposed to anyone going by.

Within a couple of minutes I realized that this was an offer too good to resist for someone, as I felt my skirt being pushed up over my backside above my hips. Then someone was firmly pulling my knees apart; my backend was naked and wide open. I felt several hands groping my vagina and my ass cheeks were now being spread wide and then the incredible sensation. It felt wonderful then I realized it felt like a tongue sliding slowly the whole length of my crack. It moved up and down making me wetter with each pass. I could feel the tongue starting to circle my anus and press against my opening I was getting to the point where I needed to cum badly.

My husband was asking what was happening so I decided to describe every detail as I masturbated him. Someone outside was now obviously laying on their back between my legs and was busy pleasuring my open pussy and teasing my clit.

LauraSaenz1
Online Now!
Lush Cams
LauraSaenz1

My husband slightly adjusted the drapes so that he could see what was happening between my legs and whispered, “I think it’s one of the men from the bar down stairs.”

I now desperately wanted my first orgasm of the night so I spread my legs wider and lowered my wide open pussy onto his face as he licked my clit faster and faster. I could feel the sensation of an orgasm building and as I began trembling and groaning with pleasure my husband ejaculated all over my neck and breast.

This guy was not about to miss his opportunity for a nice warm place to put his penis and was quickly between my thighs taking me doggy style. Judging by the sensation in my pussy he was of average size and girth. He was very aroused as he rapidly rode me. In only a few minutes he came hard and slipped from my opening quickly. A moment later I could feel him squeezing the last drops of his ejaculate on my ass.

I was about to move when another pair of hands grasped my hips and another erect penis entered me. No foreplay, just a new cock buried in my tunnel. This guy had no problem sliding right in as I was full of love juice. He seemed to have a larger than average penis. He was nice, and seemed to enjoy giving me pleasure as well as taking his own. He took me like this for maybe twenty minutes and succeeded in bringing me a second and even stronger orgasm of the night, right before he ejaculated. When I recovered, my husband of course, was ready for seconds (or I guess it was thirds) and pulled me into the booth and climbed between my thighs. He was so aroused by what had just happened that he came inside me in just a few strokes.

We opened the drapes to peek outside in the hallway to see who was there, but there was no-one around. So, I had no idea who had just fucked me, which made the whole thing doubly erotic.

We were sitting at the bar about thirty minutes later when a guy approached us and thanked us for the fun downstairs. He was a physical fit middle aged man in his early to middle 50’s, good looking, and obviously from one of the Latin countries. His English was excellent and he was just too cute. I figured he was the second guy just from his size and demeanor, which he confirmed. I told him he was very good and asked if he was interested in meeting again on the weekend, but he was leaving to return home to Chile on Saturday morning. We exchanged phone numbers and we agreed that whenever he was back in the country an overnight encounter would be fun.

Published 
Written by Redbrick
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments