Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Canadian Wild Girl

"Sexy brunette goes wild on the pool table"

8
2 Comments 2
17.2k Views 17.2k
625 words 625 words
It was a boring Sunday night, and Jenny had nothing to do. She felt like going out, so she put on her modest red dress. As a classy lady, Jenny wasn't a fan of dressing like a slut. However, Jenny wanted to be ready for action, so she wore her little pink g-string as well.

So she went to The Globe, the local bar. When she got there, there was a camera crew for Canadian Wild Girls, a Girls Gone Wild style show where they film amateur girls and give them stickers or t shirts. "God, you must be desperate to flash for a shirt!" Jenny thought to herself. Jenny went to the bar and ordered a long island iced tea.

After a couple of drinks, Jenny was already tipsy. "Maybe I'll just tease them," she thought to herself. She didn't feel like flashing her tits. So she got up on the pool table and let the camera crew get a peek at her g-string. The guys loved it, and they asked her to show more.

"I'm not that kind of girl," Jenny said with a smirk. The guys gave Jenny a little sticker, which she put on the dress right above her left boob.

Taking another shot, Jenny said, "fuck it," and sauntered back towards the pool table She wanted to have all the guys watching her this time. She walked right up a guy and lifted her dress up enough to show him her panties. The guy must have been gay, because he didn't notice. Jenny lifted her dress higher, fully exposing her g-string to the cameras and the guy.

Jenny felt super exposed, but she loved the adrenaline rush of having all eyes in the bar watching her. With the camera crew right in front of her, Jenny lifted her dress right up to her neck, exposing her bra . Jenny blushed a little, she was wearing mismatched underwear with a pink g-string and a black bra.

JulyBoombb
Online Now!
Lush Cams
JulyBoombb

She didn't know that she would love teasing a bar full of people so much!

In a sudden moment of clarity, Jenny realized what she was doing! She was a classy girl, yet here she was, lifting her dress up in front of everyone! "Oh my God!" she said, trying to cover herself with her hands Jenny spun around quickly, before remembering that she was wearing her little pink g-string!! The thought of her butt being practically completely exposed, Jenny could only smile as the guys hooped and hollered.

"Sexy ass, baby!" one guy yelled. "Take it off!" yelled another.

The cat calls encouraged Jenny to continue. Why wouldn't she, she had everyone watching her and a camera crew following her? Jenny pulled her red dress over her head, leaving herself in her bra and g-string. This was not the boring night at the bar Jenny thought it would be! Putting her red dress on the pool table, Jenny teased the camera crew some more, bending over and giving them a great shot of her cleavage in her bra.

The camera guy snapped a picture while the video guy moved in closer. Jenny could feel the heat from the camera lamp on her exposed skin. Wanting to get the guys worked up some more, Jenny pulled her bra down, exposing her nipples. The guys were hooping again, they loved the sight of her tits!

Jenny figured that this wasn't enough! She had everyone's attention now, but she wanted to do more! Her next move may be to just take her bra off. "I would be such a slut!" she thought. "I've already taken my dress off and am being filmed in my underwear!"

But the attention! The rush of adrenaline was so great!

more to cum...

Published 
Written by leclerc
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments