Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Carol - Part Ten

"Carol wanted to have sex outdoors and be watched by others"

5
6 Comments 6
10.1k Views 10.1k
3.6k words 3.6k words
Carol wanted to have sex outdoors. It wasn’t just that having sex outdoors was risky or different. It was the exhibition or being seen aspect that excited her.

One early summer evening she asked me to drive a few miles outside the center of town, and up a long, tree lined dirt road to a hidden pond favored by undergraduate students for swimming and other adventures. I thought we were going to have sex in the car.

I was wrong.

We parked in a small grassy area, not far from the pond. We spent the next twenty minutes tickling each other’s throats with our tongues.

Carol wore no bra. That was evident when I picked her up for our dinner date. Not only did her tits freely sway side to side and up and down as she walked, but her hard nipples easily pushed out against the fabric of her blouse, allowing her areola to be seen through the material.

What I did not know until we had parked and I had begun to explore her sex with my fingers was that she was also not wearing panties.

After some fondling, groping, playing, fingering, nipple pinching and tongue battling, Carol opened the passenger side door and exited the car. Not knowing what she was up to, and concerned that she was upset with me, or possibly feeling sick, I followed.

Standing at the passenger side of the car, Carol calmly proceeded to undress, urging me to do the same. I was hesitant, even as I watched her unbutton her blouse and allow her tits to be exposed to the cool summer evening air.

“Please?” she purred, as she removed her shorts. “Undress for me?”

Once out of her blouse and short skirt, Carol squatted in front of me, undid the belt buckle and button on my pants, lowered the zipper, and pulled my pants down to my ankles. She reached into my boxer shorts with her hand, grasped my manhood and removed my very hard cock from its confinement.

With the aid of a slow hand job, a sultry, pleading look, and the whispered promise of at least two orgasms to be administered by her for my pleasure, she coaxed me into removing my clothing.

Once we were both naked, Carol took me by the hand and led me to the back of the car, where she gave me one of those deep, wet, passionate kisses, while she held my stiff dick in her hand. As she slid her tongue out of my mouth, she turned and leaned over the trunk, pressing her tits and stiff nipples against the car’s cool metal. She stretched her arms out, spread her legs, and stuck her ass out in an obvious invitation to take her from behind.

I didn’t need to be told what to do.

It was quiet out. No people appeared to be in the area. The air was still. The only light came from an almost full moon.

I settled myself down, somewhat assured that we were alone, stepped up behind Carol, wet the end of my cock with some of her juices, and slowly eased my rock solid shaft into her wet slit. If anything, this new experience, the excitement of doing something risky, and the possibility of being discovered, had my shaft engorged with blood, making me harder, thicker, and longer.

I told myself to take my time. Slowly, I slid my rod into Carol’s hungry, lubricated hole until she was taking my full length. I held onto her hips and ass and slowly filled her slit in a slow but steady rhythm. She was eager to take every inch of me.

“Mmmmm. That feels so good.”

“Go slow like that.”

“Fuck that feels good.”

“Mmmmmmmm.”

Carol’s moans of pleasure seemed louder outdoors. Her words of encouragement and need travelled through the trees and brush, and across the pond, surely alerting others to what we were doing.

“Fuck me.”

“A little faster.”

“I love your cock.”

“That feels so fucking good.”

“Faster. Please. Faster.”

“Oooooohhhhh. Mmmmmmmmm.”

As I picked up the pace, Carol’s fingers clutched at the smooth metal of the car’s body.

“Do me this way.”

She turned and lay on her back on the trunk, holding her legs up and spread, her knees by her head. I pinched and tweaked her nipples and resumed fucking her flowering slit.

Sliding off the car trunk, Carol went to her knees and licked and sucked my cock, paying special attention to one of my trigger points, the sensitive skin on the swollen head of my pole.

Returning to the trunk of the car, she sat, legs spread, while I licked her pussy and clit. I paid special attention to her swelling love nub, which was protruding from its little hood.

“Oh God. I’m close.”

I slid a wet finger over her other hole, running it around the puckered opening, while I sucked her clit into my mouth and massaged it with my tongue.

“Fuck, yes.”

“Don’t stop.”

I could feel her orgasm begin to consume her body, and she began to shake.

“I’m cuming. I’m cuming.”

I slid one finger deep into her ass and flicked my tongue over her clit, not stopping, even though I could hardly breathe.

Within seconds, Carol enjoyed a long, loud, body jerking orgasm. The animal sounds that escaped her mouth I am sure were heard in homes all around the pond.

Carol’s body shuddered and twitched with pleasure, as she held onto my head, which was still buried between her legs. It was the vise-like clutch of a woman who needed to hold onto something, anything, while her body and mind departed the real world and entered the addictive world of pleasure.

As Carol recovered from her bliss, her wet, juice covered cheeks began to slide down off the trunk of the car. I caught her by her ass and let her slide down onto my still hard shaft.

Carol let out a loud moan of pleasure as I impaled her once again. She wrapped her arms around my head and neck and her legs around my waist.

“Fuck me again. Fuck me again.” she said, her voice hoarse from the screams of her first orgasm.

I carried her to the side of the car, keeping my cock firmly planted in her sex, and held her back and ass against the car as I began to pound her pussy with the full length of my stiff pole.

Carol threw her head back and yelled out with pleasure, not caring who might hear her.

“Oh God. Oh God.”

“Yes. Fuck me. Fuck me.”

“Harder. Make me cum again.”

“Don’t stop. Please don’t stop.”

I held Carol against the car by her slippery ass, and hammered the full length of my cock into her love hole.

“Do you like that?” I asked, now out of breath.

“Do you like being fucked by my big cock?”

The only sounds heard were Carol’s moans, and the slap, slap, slap of my balls striking against Carol’s ass, thrust after thrust after thrust.

Carol’s words of pleasure became small whispers of need.

“Yes. Yes. That feels so fucking good.”

“I’m going to suck your cock so good.”

“I’m going to cum again.”

“Make me cum hard.”

“Fuck me harder.”

She tightened her legs around my waist and pulled my head and neck in closer, demonstrating the strength that can be mustered by a woman who is about to cum.

“Fuck Yes.” she yelled.

Carol looked toward the sky, gritted her teeth, closed her eyes, and went silent, a sure sign that she was about to cum. A painful look of pure pleasure spread over her face. Her clenched teeth became a fully opened mouth, as she tried to scream, but could not. Her eyes grew wide, and partially rolled back into her head.

Sweating and out of breath, I stopped fucking Carol’s deep hole, letting her do the final work for her reward. Her low moan became a loud, constant moan, increasing in pitch as she neared her moment of release.

At that moment, in that place, Carol did not care about anything except her need to cum and the pleasure her body craved.

Carol rode my cock, crushing her pussy violently down on its full length, until she exploded with another, body heaving orgasm.

“Fuck yes. Yes. Yes. Yes.”

Her screams carried through the woods, over the still pond waters, and into the night.

As Carol slowly regained control over her body, I lowered her down to her feet, my rod popping out of her juicy pussy.

Even with only the light of the moon, it was clear I was covered with Carol’s juices from my naval to my knees.

We stood next to the car and held each other, sweating and trying to catch our breath.

Maybe it was my fear of being caught having sex outdoors; or my concern that Carol’s cries of passion would alert others to our activities or my watchful attention to our surroundings and need for privacy. Whatever the reason, for the first time since I had been with Carol, I had outlasted her and not cum.

“Lean against the car.” she directed, when I whispered that it was good that she had cum, as I wasn’t going to last much longer, and had almost unloaded my sperm into her love hole.

As I leaned back against the car, and Carol began to stroke my wet shaft, another car came up the dirt road and parked several feet away from us.

To Carol, having others parked nearby was more exciting than just the two of us being naked outdoors. When she saw where the other car was stopping, she moved us to an area where we could easily be seen by anyone in the other car. For Carol, part of her excitement and pleasure was derived from being watched.

Carol had cum twice. She seemed to have been sufficiently satisfied, at least for the time being, and had turned her attention to fulfilling her promise of pleasuring me. The thought of someone watching her play with my cock, however, seemed to energize her, and she attacked her task of getting me off with great zeal.

Carol knelt on the ground, a little towards one side, stroked my quivering manhood using both her hands, and sucked the tip of my cock with her warm mouth. Anyone who looked would have no problem identifying the sex act being performed.

At first I was distracted; worried that anyone in the other car might see us.

Axell_Cross77
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Axell_Cross77

Then I just succumbed to the teasing and sucking that was sending shivers up my spine.

Ripples of pleasure radiated through my body from my very core. My body twitched and my knees grew weak.

I had managed to outlast Carol and had not cum. Carol knew that my fucking her, watching her cum, the excitement of a new experience, and the thought of being caught, had left me full of ejaculate and ready to explode.

If it were not for the car, upon which I could lean, I would not have been able to stand.

Carol’s darting, flicking tongue tickled the swollen head of my shaft until I was ready to scream, the pleasure was so intense. I was breathing heavily again. Sweat dripped off my nose and ran down my neck and sides. I needed to cum. I needed release.

As Carol aggressively worked her mouth and tongue on my shaft, involuntary moans and noises of pleasure escaped from my mouth.

I soon ignored the other car, any people in it, and everything else around us. I watched, transfixed, as Carol worked her magic mouth over my extended shaft. I gritted my teeth as she tickled the tip of my cock with her tongue. I fought hard to remain standing as she increased the pace of her stroking and sucking.

I was now the one consumed with pleasure. I was the one who would soon lose all control. I was the one who was about to explode.

A door on the other car opened, and the interior light went on. A woman got out of the car door closest to us, maybe 30 feet away. A man got out of the driver’s side door.

“They’re getting out of their car.” I stuttered.

Carol did not miss a beat, continuing to suck on the head of my cock, causing me to groan and moan again and again, as if I was baying to the moon.

“Are they watching us?” she asked.

The woman had stopped for just a second and looked in our direction.

“Yeah. The woman is looking this way.” I breathlessly reported.

“Make more sounds so she knows what we’re doing.” Carol ordered.

I didn’t need to be told. Nor did I need to fake any sounds. Carol literally had me by the balls and was sucking the blood swollen, very sensitive dome of my manhood. Moaning would not be a problem.

“Uuuunnnnggghhhh. Yes. Uuuunnnnggghhhh. Yes. Yes. Uuuunnnnggghhhh.”

The sounds involuntarily escaped from my mouth.

The woman took a few steps towards us, poking her head forward as though she was trying to tell if what she was seeing was really what she was seeing.

Whether the woman could actually see us, or if she could see us, whether she could really tell what we were doing, I do not know for sure. I did know that I could see the woman well enough to know that she had taken a few steps towards us, stopped, and was looking in our direction.

The combination of knowing that the woman was looking at Carol and I, and Carol’s aggressive sucking, licking and stroking, was too much for me to take.

“I’m cuming. I’m cuming.” was my shriek that pierced the still night.

I exploded, unloading rope after rope of white cream into Carol’s open mouth, as I watched the woman watch us.

As my ejaculations and sounds of pleasure abated, the woman turned, walked over to the waiting man, and the two walk down by the pond.

There was no hiding the fact that my orgasm was intense. I had made noises and sounds that had to have been heard across the pond, let alone thirty feet from us. It’s hard to believe that the woman did not see us, or hear me, as I exploded, spewing my seed into Carol’s mouth.

I lay against the car, breathing heavily and enjoying the pleasure that continued to flood through me. Carol continued to suck and stroke my cock, milking every drop of cum from the head of my shaft.

The cool air initially felt good on my sweaty body, but caused a chill as I came down from my pleasure high.

Carol stood, leaned in against me, and wrapped her arms around my neck. She had swallowed much of my load, but a good amount had dribbled from her mouth and down her chin onto her breasts and legs.

“Did they see us?” she asked.

“I don’t know,” I said, “but I’d be surprised if the woman didn’t see and hear us.”

“I think they saw us.”Carol said with her excitement evident in her voice.

Carol ran her fingers through the cum on her chin, and then licked her fingers clean.

“Do you think she knew that I was sucking your cock?”

“I think she saw that.” I said, giving Carol the answer I knew she wanted to hear.

We stood, holding each other, leaning against the car, until we were both chilled.

I grabbed my clothes and opened the driver’s side door, realizing immediately that the car’s interior light had gone on, illuminating not only the car’s interior, but the area just outside the car, and my nakedness, as well. I quickly sat down on the driver’s side seat and shut the door. Carol took her time, not really caring if the other couple, or anyone else, saw her.

I started to put my clothes on, but was discouraged by Carol from doing so.

“Not yet.” she pleaded. “I need more.”

As if she knew that I would not hesitate to play with her pussy again, Carol turned to face me, put her feet up on the console between the two front bucket seats, and spread her legs.

“Use your fingers.”

Carol adjusted herself a little as I complied, wetting two fingers and sliding them into her sopping wet love hole.

At the same time, Carol reached down with one hand and rotated two of her fingers over her clit. With her other hand she pinched and pulled on a nipple.

Carol moaned and talked, and talked and moaned.

“I love it when you cum in my mouth.”

“Mmmmmmmm.”

“I like it when your cum gets on my face.”

“I hope they saw everything.”

“Yes. Do it like that.”

“Your cock felt so good tonight.”

“You like watching me cum, don’t you?”

“Knowing that you like to watch me cum makes me cum even harder.”

“Do it harder.”

“Faster.”

I was pushing three fingers into Carol’s slit, as she fingered her clit and pulled on a hard nipple. Her breathing increased, and that wicked little erotic smile she gets when the pleasure begins to overwhelm her, began to form on her lips. Even in the moonlight, I could see that her eyelids had begun to close, giving her a seductive facial expression that any man would love.

She was nearing another orgasm.

“Harder. Make it hurt.”

“Faster.”

“I’m going to cum.”

“Hurt my pussy.”

“Oh, God. Oh, God. I’m going to cum.”

“Yes. Yes. Yes. Oh Fuck. Yes.”

I slammed my fingers into her slit, causing her juices to splatter in several directions. Carol ran her fingers furiously over her love button and pulled hard on her nipple. She arched her back, pushed her head back against the car window, lifted her ass off the car seat, and exploded in another loud, body jerking orgasm.

“Oh God. Oh God. Yes. Yes. Fuck Yes.”

I continued to finger her love hole until she directed me to slow down; not stop, just slow down.

I watched as Carol slowly rolled her fingers over her clit, rolled a nipple between her thumb and finger, and enjoyed the pleasure that was flowing through her body.

I was hard again, and as I watched Carol experience her orgasm, I had been stroking my shaft. Carol had seen me jerking myself, and inched closer so our bodies were only separated by the console.

“I see you liked watching me cum for you.”

Carol put her left arm over my shoulder and around my neck, rested her head on my shoulder, and reached out with her right hand and wrapped her fingers around my erection. Slowly, she began to slide her hand up and down my lubricated pole.

“I’m going to make you cum again.” she whispered.

“I can make you cum right away, or I can make you wait.” she said, teasing me and sending the not so subtle message that, at least for the time being, she was back in control.

After a minute or two she stopped stroking my shaft, and just dragged her sharp fingernails lightly over and around the swollen head. The pain/pleasure caused by her nails on the sensitive skin of my head became too much to take.

“Let me cum.” I said, part statement, part plea.

“I’ll decide when you can cum.” she said defiantly.

I sat back and watched her play. Her fingernails dancing on the sensitive head brought more pain and pleasure. Rubbing her fingers and the palm of her hand over the lubricated head brought me to the point of no return.

“Do you want to cum?”

“Yes.”I said, with some emphasis, leaving no doubt about what I wanted and needed.

Mercifully, Carol began to stroke my cock hard and fast.

In minutes, maybe less, I came for the second time, shooting strands of thick goo about four or five inches into the air. My sounds of pleasure echoed through the car. Carol jerked my cock until I stopped making noise and slumped back into the car seat.

Cum had landed on Carol’s hand, and ran down over her fingers to my balls.

She milked my shaft, then licked my cum off her fingers and from the tip of my cock.

I got dressed in the car. Not easy under the best of conditions. The fact that I was still sweaty and the steering wheel restricted my movements made it that much more difficult.

Carol did not want to dress until she could wipe the cum and sweat off her face, tits and thighs, and wipe her juices from between her legs.

I had a gym bag in the back seat. I reached back, unzipped the bag, grabbed a towel, and handed it to her. Carol wiped herself off as we drove back to her apartment, only getting fully dressed as we sat in the parking lot outside her apartment building.

While she dressed, I told her that I needed a few days to write.

“So you want me to stay away?” was her response.

“No. I just need some time to write.”

“Okay.” was her response, said with more than a tinge of hurt and anger as she exited the car.

I watched her walk to her apartment. It was not how I wanted the evening to end.

Published 
Written by mike8253
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments