Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Champagne and Canapes

"An invitation to a fancy dress swingers party includes a live sex show and much more."

41
21 Comments 21
26.1k Views 26.1k
5.0k words 5.0k words
Editors Pick
Competition Entry: Magical Sex Stories
When I mentioned to Jack that we’d been invited to a swingers party at Erica Smith’s mansion on the last Saturday before Christmas he smiled and nodded his approval. But when I told him that it was a theme party, and he had to dress up as an elf, I think he thought I was just winding him up.

To prove I wasn’t joking I showed him the invitation that Erica had dropped into the shop where I work a few days earlier. “There you are,” I said, “It clearly states that only elves and fairies will be admitted.”

My lovely neighbour Jack lives a few doors from me and I’ve being enjoying a sexual relationship with him for a few months. We both like the fact that ours is an openly casual affair rather than a possessive one, and during the time we’ve been together we’ve had some great sexy romps without feeling committed.

I told him that I’d been to a few of Erica’s parties in the past, and that I’d always met lovely new people I enjoyed having sex with so I suggested that he should just join in the fun. Besides, these events had become much more than just hedonistic orgies in recent times with more and more encouragement for guests to donate generously in support of good causes.

My new assistant Megan was also invited but she’s only been working with me at Playthings for a few weeks and wasn’t sure if she should accept. She’s only twenty and she’s taken to her new job selling exotic lingerie, sex toys and other adult products really well so she’s certainly not prudish.

She told me wasn’t involved with anyone at present, but that she was a bit shy so I tried to reassure that no-one was going to force her to do anything she wasn’t comfortable with. In the end she smiled and agreed to join us.

Our store has been stocking a great range of male and female fancy dress outfits since mid October so we each chose a sexy fairy costume and I picked up a cheeky elf outfit for Jack.

I’d suggested to Megan that it would be better all round if she came home with me after work on the Saturday so that we could get changed and all go to the party together. At considerable expense Jack had booked a chauffeur driven Bentley to take us to the event and bring us home afterwards. The plan was that Megan would stay overnight with me and I’d take her home on the Sunday.

Being the last Saturday before Christmas we were exceptionally busy in the shop and when five-thirty came and we could close up, both Megan and I were worn out. I drove us to my home and we each flopped into a sumptuous leather sofa and kicked off our shoes.

“Fancy a bath Megan?” I asked.

She smiled and nodded so I scooted up my spiral staircase and began to fill the tub. I found a robe and called her when it was ready. She ascended the stairs and came through my bedroom to the en-suite where the scented steam from the bath filled the room. Megan is very petite, perhaps only just five feet tall, but what she lacks in height she more than makes up for in feminine curves.

I’d never seen her naked before but her figure was just perfect. In fact her firm young breasts were perhaps slightly too large for her slender frame but those long stiff nipples were simply gorgeous. I was pleased to see nothing more than a thin runway of soft dark hair above her pretty little slit and as she sank down into the water with a soft sigh, I just wished the tub was big enough for two.

By the time I’d had my bath it was almost seven-thirty, and as we relaxed on the sofas with some wine Jack let himself in and I introduced to him to Megan. The limo was due to pick us up at eight so after another drink Megan and I went upstairs to change while Jack got ready in the lounge.

Megan looked fantastic in her pink fairy dress and I attracted her attention by dangling a thong on my finger. “Yes or no?” I asked suggestively.

“What about you?” she countered.

“No,” I replied.

“Then I won’t either,” She said decisively.

When we saw Jack in his elf costume we were both very complimentary even though we were struggling to keep a straight face. He was a vision in red and green with gold bells on his cap and his pixie boots.

When the Bentley pulled up in front of the imposing mansion that was Erica and Tom’s home it was in good company because it seemed that everyone had arrived by way of a similar mode of transport. The array of stretch limos and other luxury autos was simply astounding.

There was a very slight chill in the air but we didn’t feel the need for heavy coats so we joined the other elves and fairies that had arrived at the same time and made our way into the spacious entrance hall.

We were greeted by the most amazing sight of two slender young women who were holding buckets that were laden with banknotes from all around the world. Jack put two hundred pounds in one of the buckets and noticed that there were bundles of notes as well as gold ingots.

The two women were very pretty and completely naked apart from ballet pumps on their feet and a shimmering coating of gold glitter from head to toe. They smiled warmly as they greeted us and wished us a happy evening.

Just then Erica floated into view wearing even less than she did at the last Halloween event. Her costume was nothing more than a diamond-encrusted collar and a sheer pink gossamer shroud. Her jet-black hair tumbled around her shoulders and her naked body was covered the same gold glitter as the two girls at the door.

She was much in demand by all her guests but she still managed to welcome the three of us. I commented on the girls and the glitter and she boasted that she’d excelled herself this time. “I discovered this troupe of performers in Hungary,” she said,” I’ve brought them over especially and I know that you’re going to be blown away when you see them perform the most amazing ballet a little later. You haven’t even seen the boys yet but all the glitter and body paint is sprayed on in a special booth that they have in one of their trucks.”

It all sounded very lavish and she invited us to join the main body of guests in the huge reception room.

Erica is quite minimalist when it comes to catering so it’s mainly champagne and exotic canapés but it was the manner in which they were being served that was so unusual.

There were perhaps two hundred swingers at this extravaganza, and mingling among us carrying silver platters laden with food and drink were young naked women covered in gold glitter and young naked men covered in green body paint. They moved gracefully with such elegance and poise that they were almost dancing.

The atmosphere was relaxed and only mildly flirtatious, but there were certainly lots of attractive people of all ages making themselves known to others. I hadn’t personally noticed anyone particularly special, but the evening was still young and the champagne was still flowing so I was happy to just let things happen.

At around nine-thirty a gong sounded loudly and all eyes turned to the corner of the room where Erica stood on a podium with a microphone in her hand. She thanked all the elves and fairies warmly for coming and for their wonderful generosity then announced that she’d arranged a special ceremony for their entertainment and pleasure. She pointed to the French doors at the far end of the room and invited everyone to make their way through.

Somehow in the melee of people I lost contact with Jack and Megan but as I was about to walk through the doors a very attractive man in his early forties offered me his arm and I gladly accepted it. “This is very exciting is it not?” he said quietly with a pronounced French accent.

I acknowledged him and he introduced himself as Jules.

I told him my name and we made our way into what turned out to be a huge marquee that had been specially erected on the side of the house and although it was winter outside, the space was a very comfortable temperature.

Underfoot the floor was soft and it gave the impression of it being a giant crashmat. Melodic panpipe music filled the air, and as my eyes adjusted to the subtle lighting I could see that the whole structure was rigged like a theatre. The setting appeared to resemble a forest clearing with an assortment of realistic looking replica tree stumps, some of which were in excess of four feet in diameter. At the far end was a giant screen but there was no hint of what the performance would be about.

It didn’t take long before all the elves and fairies were comfortably assembled around the perimeter and I was happy to be standing in front of Jules with his arms around my waist.

When the French doors finally closed and the music slowly faded, the forest clearing was bathed in beams of silvery light and a foggy theatrical mist drifted across the floor.

Then an unseen velvety male voice began to speak. “The Kingdom of the fairies is a magical Kingdom,” he said, “And this is the most magical time for all those who live within it.

All of you here shall witness the ceremony of fruitfulness where the young virgins of the forest willingly sacrifice their innocence on the altar of eternal pleasure. Their readiness is signified by the golden glow of their skin and they invite all of you to enjoy their transition into womanhood in the hope that you will all be inspired to join them.”

There was a few seconds of silence before the haunting sound of an oboe began to play a slow melodic solo. A single moonbeam picked out the young naked girl playing it as she sat on one of the tree stumps towards the rear of the clearing.

Slowly the lighting changed from silver to gold to signify the break of dawn and from one side of the clearing a young shimmering nymph appeared and danced beautifully around the clearing. I have no technical knowledge of ballet steps but the music and the athleticism of the dancer was as classical as anything I’d ever seen was. She was slender and very fit looking with small firm breasts, and her dark hair was tied back in a neat bun.

A young male dancer who was also naked and equally graceful then joined her. His body was green in colour from head to toe and his ample manhood was plain for all to see.

Gradually their routine brought them closer together and physical contact between them began to build. It was difficult to tell if they were following the music or the music was reacting to them but the growing intensity was mesmerising.

The boy stroked the girl intimately and she did likewise. They kissed tenderly and it was clear that she was slowly surrendering to his gentle touch.

They embraced and the girl began to tug gently on the young man’s cock, which began to stiffen in her hand.

At this point another dozen or so male and female dancers appeared from the wings and performed a beautifully synchronised routine before encircling the couple completely.

As they watched the two principal dancers becoming more and more aroused they joined in the intimacy by touching each other. The boy’s cocks became erect and I noticed that they too were as green as the rest of their bodies, which could only mean that they were sexually aroused, when they entered the spray booth. The attention to detail in this production was first class.

It must be so difficult to choreograph sex as part of a dance, and must have taken many hours of rehearsal to reach this standard of professionalism, but what happened next was just amazing.

In complete harmony with her partner, the principal girl slowly folded her slender body forward until her hands gripped her ankles. Then with her legs some distance apart, the male dancer positioned himself behind her tantalising rear end. Simultaneously the other girls sank to their knees and brought their faces to within an inch or so of their partners erect cocks.

A long slow note on the oboe signalled the moment of penetration and as the principal boy slipped his stiff penis into his partner’s sweet vagina in one smooth stroke, the girls around them took the boy’s cocks into their mouths and began to suck them rhythmically.

Up on the big screen we could all see what was happening in graphic close-up but such was the beauty of the live performance as a whole that most of us preferred to enjoy the artistry taking place before us.

As the principal dancer started fucking the girl tenderly I felt Jules’ hand moving up towards my breast and when he reached it he leaned forward and whispered in my ear, “Do you mind?” I reached behind my back and found the bulge in his leggings, which I squeezed gently. After that no words were necessary and as we watched the performance unfold, we sensuously fondled each other.

Every movement of the performers was in perfect synchronisation and the haunting music captured the mood entirely. Suddenly all the dancers disconnected and the principal girl stretched out on her back on one of the larger tree stumps where she was immediately joined by the boy who positioned himself between her outstretched legs. I glanced up at the screen at this point where a wonderful close-up image of her luscious smooth pussy glistened with her feminine juices.

The other boy dancers fanned out around the base of the stump and the girls sat astride them in a reverse cowgirl position gently stroking their cocks. As soon as the main boy entered the girl on the stump, the other girls took the boys inside them and they all began to fuck rhythmically.

It was more than just a live sex show because the girls had their hands behind their heads and were swaying from side to side like ears of corn in a gentle breeze as they lifted and lowered themselves.

I don’t think any of us in the audience realised until this point that all the performers had tiny microphones on their cheeks and we could clearly hear the soft moans of pleasure as the tempo of their rhythm increased.

The sensual atmosphere in the marquee was becoming almost tangible and when Jules discovered that I wasn’t wearing any panties, he gently started stroking the soft bare flesh of my pussy, and caressed my tender clit.

Erica_With_Love
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Erica_With_Love

I could faintly see that other guests were also becoming aroused, and everyone seemed to be getting in the mood.

After several minutes of sensuous coupling by the artistes it began to feel like the performance was reaching some kind of climax, and once again with perfect precision, the two principal dancers disconnected and the girl got on her side with the boy behind her. We watched his cock disappear into her body once again and saw his finger rubbing her clit with a lovely circular motion.

The other dancers assembled around the couple and slowly closed in tight so that we couldn’t actually see them, but we could hear the lovely sound of a couple having sex and especially the girl who was making soft feminine grunting sounds.

Jules was rubbing my clit tenderly and I began to feel the familiar sensation of an orgasm starting to build. “You’ll make me cum if you keep doing that,” I whispered.

“I want you to enjoy it,” he said softly.

The mellow sound of the oboe began to fade but the sound of the girl’s pleasure was intensifying until there was a long moan followed almost immediately by the masculine sound that a man makes when he ejaculates.

A few seconds elapsed and the throng of dancers unfolded like the petals of a flower leaving the two principals lying prostrate on the tree stump.

As if that wasn’t a fitting finale on its own, the couple then rose to their knees and kissed before they stood up and very slowly levitated until their feel were clear of the stump. Then, as if by magic they started flying gracefully upwards and towards a platform high in the roof of the marquee.

The impact was spine tingling since there were no visible signs of a harness or wires, but when they stood on the platform and waved, the whole audience erupted in spontaneous applause and shouts of “Bravo.”

The applause had barely died down when slowly the entire troupe led by the principal couple began to emerge from the wings.

They all waved and bowed as the audience once again gave them an enthusiastic reception, then they dispersed among us and invited us to populate the misty floor of the clearing.

The soft pan pipe music played and Jules led me by the hand to the nearest available tree stump saying quietly, “Are you happy to be with me?” I told him that I was and I supported myself on my elbows as I reclined with my legs wide apart. I was surprised and pleased to discover that the surface of the tree stump was actually padded so it was really comfortable.

Other guests were doing much the same as we were, but quite a few were still wandering around looking for suitable partners and as Jules started licking the sensitive flesh of my inner thighs, I fleetingly wondered if Megan and Jack had met anyone.

When Jules’ tongue began caressing the soft folds of my labia my mind emptied of everything other than the pleasure I was about to enjoy, and the feeling of his lovely tongue just inside my wet vagina felt so good. My body was tingling all over, but when he started flicking it against my tiny clit I just threw my head back and groaned.

“Don’t stop Jules,” I gasped, “I really need to cum.”

I stroked his hair sensuously as his tongue brought me closer and closer to orgasm. His chin was probably soaked with my juices as they trickled out of my succulent pussy hole but the wetness was just telling him how much I was enjoying the sensation.

As the feeling started welling up inside me I started biting my knuckle and Jules could tell that I was just a couple of licks away from cumming, but instead of bringing me off immediately he slowed right down almost to a stop.

I was begging him to keep going and he slowly increased the tempo until that single perfect stroke released all the tension that had built up, and the waves of ecstasy pulsed through my entire body from head to toe. I could feel my legs trembling, and my torso jolted every time his tongue touched my clit. In a wonderful seamless movement he slipped his meaty cock into my warm wet cunt before my orgasm was even over and started to fuck me with quite rapid short strokes.

Every time his pelvis collided with my clit, more waves of pleasure rippled through me and I was beginning to think that this sensation would never end. If there is such a thing as an everlasting orgasm it was happening to me, and even when he changed the tempo to long slow penetrating strokes it was just as satisfying.

As he tenderly fucked me I became aware of another man’s cock softly brushing my lips so I instinctively turned my head to take it into my mouth. When I glanced up to see who it belonged to I was delighted to see a gorgeous naked black guy standing over me.

Such was our passion that Jules and I were still fully clothed and although it hadn’t hindered our sex in any way I slipped the straps off my dress so that my men could see and feel my naked tits. The black guy wasted no time in touching me as I sucked his big fat cock and Jules leaned forward to suck my stiff nipples.

Mr. Black then disconnected from me and lay on his back beside me on the tree stump pulling me gently in such a way that made it clear he wanted me to sit astride him. With no protest from Jules I slipped away from him and squatted over that big black cock in the reverse cowgirl position.

Jules had tenderised my cunt beautifully and I consumed that lovely saliva coated shaft in one smooth movement. His big hands gripped my waist forcing me to rise and fall on his cock, and I loved watching the stark contrast of his silky dark flesh sliding rhythmically in and out of my creamy white body. The velvety tip pressed against my cervix when he was fully inside me, and the engorged veins brushed my tender G spot with every stroke.

By now Jules was standing astride us with his cock in my mouth and I was sucking him energetically. He’d already removed his leggings and when he peeled off the top half of his costume he revealed a lean muscular torso with a fine coating of manly chest hair.

With two naked men focussed on giving me their total attention I wanted to make sure that they completely enjoyed themselves with me so I whispered, “Let’s go for it guys.”

With that I switched the position of the black cock until I felt it pressing against my anal orifice. At first I didn’t think I’d be able to take it, but thanks to my desire and the slippery juices that were still flowing out me, I felt that wonderful short stab of pleasure as it penetrated me.

Once inside me the muscles surrendered to the intrusion quite readily, and with only a few up and down motions that big black cock was deep inside my ass. After he unzipped my dress I peeled it off then leaned back and supported myself with my hands. The tree stump was the perfect platform for sex and I was able to plant my feet either side of his thighs with my legs wide apart.

I felt those huge hands cupping my ample tits as I rode that lovely cock then Jules got into position, and with a single smooth penetrating stroke he filled my cunt completely. The three of us were soon in perfect harmony, and the sensations of having these two cocks inside me were amazing. The slow rhythmic timing of the strokes was perfect with each cock penetrating me to the hilt alternately.

I could feel myself starting to cum again so I whispered to my black lover to rub my clit, which he did vigorously until my body started shaking uncontrollably. I was groaning with the sheer ecstasy of an intense orgasm and I felt myself squirt a little as I bucked up and down.

I’m sure the guys didn’t mind me making them a bit wet, and it seemed to signal that it was time to change position so the three of us disconnected and my black hunk lay on his back so that I could get on top of him. His luscious cock slipped sweetly into my welcoming cunt, and I leaned forward to kiss him. My nipples brushed against his chest and he tenderly squeezed my tits.

When he said, “You are one horny chick,” I realised he was American.

“D’you like fucking white women?” I asked seductively.

“I heard that you Brit chicks were a bit shy, but you’ve exploded that myth baby,” he replied smiling.

This little conversation happened in little more than a heartbeat, and in that short timeframe Jules was already deep in my ass.

With an American in my cunt and a Frenchman in my ass no-one could say that I wasn’t doing my bit to help foster international relations, and for me it was turning out to be one of my best ever encounters.

Once again the two men treated me to a sensational experience with just the right amount of tenderness and energy, but as much as they were enjoying themselves with my body, it never felt that they were using me or abusing me. I was looking forward to taking their cum when they were ready but for the time being I was quite happy being fucked by these two lovely new guys.

There was very little verbal communication between them but when Jules whispered, “I want to cum,” my black buddy quietly announced that he was on the verge too.

“Give it to me guys,” I said firmly, “Fill me up with your delicious cream.”

It was hard to tell which one of them began to ejaculate first because their groans of pleasure were simultaneous, and the throbbing sensation I was feeling as their semen pumped into me meant that they’d both reached their climax at exactly the same moment.

With such impeccable timing they’d treated me to something I’ve never experienced before and might never enjoy again. I’d never even fantasised about having two men cumming inside both my holes at the same time, and as I started to feel that warm cream beginning to leak out of me I felt like the luckiest girl in the world.

I just collapsed on top of my lovely black man, and Jules collapsed on top of me until the pounding of our hearts began to subside.

It was several minutes before we all disconnected and I sat on the edge of the tree stump between my two gorgeous buddies. We all watched the growing puddle of white creamy fluid as it trickled out of me, and just then Jack and Megan appeared in front of us.

“You look like you’ve had a good time tonight Candy,” Jack said with a wry smile.

“Is it that obvious?” I replied with a grin.

I introduced my lovers simply as my two new friends and then said to the others, “How about you two, have you had fun this evening.”

Megan wrapped her arms around Jack and said lovingly, “We certainly have.”

I guessed immediately that they’d had sex together and it was only natural that I wanted to hear all about it, but the time was approaching for us to leave the party.

With just a few final intimate gestures of affection I said goodbye to my two men and thanked them for a wonderful evening then I put my dress back on and made my way out of the marquee with Jack and Megan.

Erica was in the lobby chatting to some other guests as they were leaving, but she made a point of coming over to me. “I’m so glad you had a lovely time darling,” she said sweetly, “I only caught some of the action on the big screen, but you were clearly enjoying yourself with those two hunks.”

I must have had a look of shock on my face but Erica was quick to reassure me that the cameras were only transmitting to the big screen and not recording. “Don’t worry darling,” she said, “What happens in this house stays in this house.”

We said our goodbyes and were soon being whisked home in the Bentley with Megan and I sitting between Jack on the back seat.

We all raved about the wonderful ballet performance and agreed that none of us had ever seen anything like it then I said, “I guess it must have inspired you two so what happened?”

They looked into each other’s eyes and smiled then Megan’s hand disappeared beneath the waistband of Jack’s leggings. “Well it started with a kiss,” she said softly, “And that led to this.”

With her free hand she pulled back the waistband to expose Jack’s lovely stiff cock with her hand firmly grasping it then she leaned forward and started sucking it tenderly.

Luckily a modesty screen between the front and rear of the car prevented the chauffeur from observing what was happening so without hesitation I leaned over and for most of the journey home we shared his cock between us.

When we reached our destination we thanked the driver and Jack said, “Why don’t we go to my place tonight. I’ve got a nice big wet room so we can all take a shower together and then go to bed. How does that sound?”

Megan and I looked at each other and smiled.

“Lead on lover,” I said, “I can’t wait to get you out of that silly outfit.”

Megan chuckled and added, “Sex with an elf was lovely but I’m expecting the real thing to be even better.”

“I know how you love a challenge Jack,” I said, “And I’m looking forward to playing with this sexy minx too.”

As Jack’s front door closed behind us I could already sense that the three of us were going to enjoy a wonderful weekend together.

Published 
Written by candytales
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments