Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Chance Meeting Pt 2

"The unexpected evening entertainment continues back in the hotel."

13
7 Comments 7
2.1k Views 2.1k
2.4k words 2.4k words

We’ve been lying on the carpet, wrapped in each other’s arms, listening to our own heartbeats slow down, as well as that of the other. There doesn’t seem to be a need to talk with Edward. There’s a sense of calmness and ease.

Slowly, Edward turns his head and after I feel his lips kiss the top of my head, he invites me for a shower. After our different experiences so far this evening, I’m looking forward to letting my eyes glance over the whole body that I’ve had only some tastes of.

We uncurl ourselves from each other and Edward heads to the bathroom. I stay behind to find myself a drink, while taking the opportunity to check the adjoining door. Bingo! My key unlocks it and while I’m not sure if anything will come of it, I use my key to unlock the two while I can.

I join Edward in the shower where we enjoy the simple pleasure of eyeing each other under the lights. Our hands make full use of the opportunity to soap and lather each other. But there’s no urgency or desire for playtime. It’s amazing how attuned we seem to be to just enjoy the simplicity of these actions.

Edward steps out of the shower first and as I step out Edward turns to me and wraps me in a towel - a big fluffy white one. I lean back against the counter and watch how his muscles move, his cock dangles and his eyes glimmer as he dries himself off, knowing I’m watching every move. All without a word between us.

Edward steps into me and turns me to look in the mirror. That towel he so carefully wrapped around me, is parted in the centre as he weaves his hands behind the veil that now covers my body from our sight. 

As Edward’s hands start running over me, his eyes don’t leave mine in the mirror. His hands tease me. From my nipples which he pinches and pulls until they ache, they’re so tall. His hands glide down my belly until they reach my pussy. One hand remains flat on my belly while the others’ fingers slide just inside my pussy lips. 

Back and forth. Up and down. Front to back. Moving all that wetness through me. Then one finger settles around my clit and circles and circles and circles me. Slowly, slowly... slowly starting to build up in pace and pressure. You take me to the edge, before letting me come back down. I lose count of how many times you do this until you tell me that’s enough teasing... for now.

—————————————————————————————————————

There is only the sound of our heartbeats as we lie wrapped together on the carpet. We don’t talk. We just lie there totally in tune.

I raise my head to look at her. Her curly dark hair is splayed out and her brown eyes are closed. I gaze down at her body. Her breasts are perfect and her brown nipples still hard from our earlier passion. Her bum and her legs are shapely and give away an exercise regime that has kept her in good shape. I lean over, kiss her forehead and as she wakes I whisper, 

“Its time for the shower. Come with me.”

I get up and leave her to get the shower going. I hear her getting a drink and trying the adjoining door. Before I have the chance to turn, Ali wanders in and joins me under the warm water. We kiss and pull each other close, our hands caressing each other before we begin a very, very sensual twenty minutes of soaping each other.

She looks and feels amazing and her hands move over me with such natural ease, it was as if we had been intimate for years. We kiss and caress and soap each other and then reluctantly we take it in turns to rinse each other with the showerhead.

I step out of the shower and wrap her in a large white towel before grabbing one myself. I can’t help but see her watching me intently and feel my cock begin to harden as the events of the previous few hours flood back into my mind.

I walk towards Ali and kiss her on her mouth before turning her to face us in the large and lit bathroom mirror. Her towel is open and as I stare directly into her eyes, my hands slip inside her towel and start to caress her breasts. I pinch and roll her nipples looking at her face in the mirror. Her nipples harden quickly under my touch as I tease her.

I slide my hand down over her stomach and slide my fingers just inside her wet pussy lips. I let them slide up and down as I hold her close with my other hand. My fingers slide easily between her pussy lips finding her swollen clit every so often.

I feel her body tense a little and hear her sweet moans as my middle finger concentrates on her clit, slowly circling it. I kiss her shoulder while keeping my gaze firmly fixed on her face and increase the speed and pressure of my finger.

As I feel her getting close, I stop and just hold her allowing her to calm down before my finger returns to her slippery hard clit. I keep taking her to the edge before stopping. Her moans echo around the tiled bathroom as I get her closer and closer each time before pausing to let her calm down.

I lose count of how many times she nearly orgasms and decide this could come back to haunt me and take my fingers away, kiss her and move back to the main room.

———————————————————————————————————-

I ask Edward for a few moments to clean my face. He gives me a cheeky side glance, as if he knows that’s my excuse to catch my breath, before stepping out of the room, quietly closing the door.

I catch my breath; look at my face in the mirror and can’t believe the face looking back at me. It is a mixture of both exhaustion but also energy at wanting more. I’ve not even felt Edward’s cock inside me yet. I wrap the towel around me tightly and leave the room.

Stepping into the room I notice the lights have been turned off and it’s just the glow coming through the window. I can’t see Edward and wonder if he’s gone for ice. That drink might, in fact, go down a treat right now.

I walk slowly over to the window and admire the view of the city before me.

I then hear his voice from behind. Edward must be seated over to the side where I glanced a single chair earlier. Amazing how I didn’t notice him when I walked out but he must have watched me leave the bathroom and cross the room.

MadisonPettiss1
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MadisonPettiss1

There’s strength in Edward’s voice. Telling me to stay facing the window... place my legs apart... untie the towel... let it drop... hands above my head... flat on the window. I follow each step I’m asked.

And then there’s silence. I want to turn to look for him. Yet it’s strange how the tone of voice - has me staying put and not moving.

I wonder if anyone outside can see me. It’s empowering being up here. Naked. Looking out, down and onto the street.

I’m so caught up in my thoughts, I don’t hear Edward come up behind me.

———————————————————————————————————

Ali turns and asks for a few minutes to get herself together, so I walk into the main room and dim the lights. I move to the armchair in the shadows and sit. I can still smell the intoxicating scent of her on my fingers.

The bathroom door opens and Ali walks into the room in her towel. She looks around but doesn’t see me as she walks to the window which looks out over the city. The glow of its lights highlights her curves perfectly.

“Ali,” I whisper. “Don’t turn around please. Part your legs and untie the towel and let it drop. Bend forward a little and raise your hands and place them flat against the glass. I need you naked.”

I get up from the chair and pad quietly over to her placing my hands on her bum. I lean over her and kiss her back and neck, letting my fingers move between her legs. She is still wet from the teasing and I press my fingers against her clit as I cup her beautifully smooth pussy.

She moans as my fingers start to move against her swollen clit, as my mouth kisses her gently along her spine. My touch is slow and deliberate but in my head, I want to fuck her so much.

I stand back and take my hard cock in my hand and rub it slowly against her pussy moving it up and down. She turns her head slightly but I tell her to keep looking out of the window.

I place the head of my cock against her pussy entrance with my hands on her hips. I press forward opening her, filling her as we moan in unison. 

I press deep, burying my cock deep in her tight wet pussy. I feel her squeeze her muscles around my swollen cock and flex back, starting to grind and circle against her.

Looking over her shoulder, I see the city slowly coming to life. Apartments and hotel rooms opposite light up and the occupants wake for early shifts. Anyone looking our way could see Ali naked my cock buried in her pussy.

Slowly I start to fuck her, sliding my cock out to her lips before going back in all the way. My tempo is slow but steady. My strokes are strong and deliberate. Our breathing gets deeper with every stroke.

I grip her bum with my left hand as my other one runs all over her back. I feel her push back to meet my thrusts. My cock glistens with her juices as I slide out before it disappears into her.

Slowly but surely our feelings begin to take us over as we move quicker. My faster harder thrusts are met by her pushing back onto me. There is a perfect rhythm to us at that moment.

As we accelerate with every stroke our moans get louder. Now every stroke is faster harder deeper. We are moving towards a relentless speed, one that will take us both over the edge.

“Oh fuck, fuck,” Ali cries as I start to pound her, feeling the stirring of my own orgasm deep in me. “Don’t stop,” she hisses as I take her.

Her moans are a telltale sign she is getting close and I know I am going to cum soon.

“Oh god, I am gonna cum,” she moans and I feel her pussy tighten and her whole body starts to shake.

It’s too much for me and I can’t hold back, exploding deep into her pussy, filling her with my cum. As I drive the final time, I hold her and Ali cries out and cums on my cock. I keep thrusting until we are both spent and starting to come down.

I lean over her and kiss her shoulder before she turns to face me and our lips find each other. Slowly I slide out of her and take her hand leading her to the bed.

———————————————————————————————————-

Edward runs his fingers down my back, over my ass and between my legs. As his hands move, I find myself standing still, staring out the window, holding my breath.

Oh, I am sooo wet.

His fingers play me so well. Swirling. Tapping. Cupping. My hips sway in time. Helping to guide him to just where I’d like to feel them. My moans return. 

Edward steps back from me breaking all contact with my body. And then I feel what I’ve been waiting for. What I’ve been wanting. 

I feel the head of his hard cock between my legs, against my pussy lips. His teasing continues as he sweeps his cock back and forth, up and down, back to front along and between my pussy lips.

And then I feel what I’ve been needing! The pressure of his cock head against my entrance. My head falls back. My eyes closed.

Edward's hands are on my hips - pulling me back as he moves into me. The pressure. The feeling of him entering me that first time. The constant push until he slips inside. I feel his hips against my ass and his balls against my pussy. I squeeze around him tight and I let out the longest and deepest moan.

With him deep, I open my eyes and realise the world around us is continuing on. The horizon is starting to glow and I can see lights on in other buildings as people are starting their days.

With an increasing tempo of Edward's strokes, and his hands holding me or stroking me, I get louder. My moans become cries. The carnal lust has taken over us both. As Edward pushes forward into me - I push my hips back to meet him. Back and forth. Shallow and deep. Back and forth.

My hands are slipping on the glass, my head now dropped towards the ground. I hear my words without believing they’re mine. “Fuck…” and then “… I am gonna cum”. It sweeps over me so quickly that I’m shaking all the way from my hands on the glass, down my legs to my feet and everything between. 

I know the moment that Edward cums deep inside me. His hands hold me tight as my orgasm continues to roll through me. In a haze, I am vaguely aware of him withdrawing his gorgeous cock from me before leading me to bed.

Published 
Written by TinksCastle
Contributing Authors
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments