Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Gaming Girl

"They never noticed his webcam light. Suddenly Tate’s profile gained viewers, unaware that they were putting on an explicit show."

57
10 Comments 10
4.7k Views 4.7k
2.4k words 2.4k words

Author's Notes

"A nerdy hot guy gets the best fuck of his life with a gaming girl built like a pornstar, caught on a webcam!"

Tate was a hard gamer, in fact, it was becoming more of a job rather than a hobby. He was one of those gamers who recorded his sessions and uploaded them to the gaming site Twitch and the more subscriptions he gained, the less he cared about anything else in life which led him to gradually drop out of college. All day, he was glued to his chair in his third-floor student flat shared with his best friend. Tate played video games such as Fortnite, Lostark, Grand Theft Auto and his favourite Valorant. If he wasn’t playing one of his favourite games, he was watching other gamers play games for entertainment and sometimes to gain tips on how to become a better gamer. The gaming community were almost clones of each other, full of young guy nerds and shy girls, social misfits if you will. Although Tate was blessed by puberty with wavy hair, a chiselled face and hit a height of six feet two inches, his shyness always prevented him from approaching girls at college and essentially made him an introvert, which is a perfect trait of a gamer. So instead, he would usually chat to girls through the Twitch site, nothing too flirty but he found it easy to have conversations with them as they already had a lot in common. 

On a winter’s day in February, Tate watched the heavy rainfall against his window. He heard female voices through his window and got up to see who it was. The garden below belonged to the neighbouring building that had a washing line with 2 girls collecting their clothes from the rain. Tate noticed a particular t-shirt hanging on the line, it had the logo of Valorant on it. He watched to see which one of the girls would collect the t-shirt, it was the auburn-haired girl. Tate thought she looked familiar as he often liked to chat online with a girl that looked similar. The girl he had in mind is named Kimmi8, he wondered if it could be the same girl.

Later that evening taking a break, he looked out of the window and noticed the adjacent building with a faint light on with the curtains left open. As he took a harder look he recognised the attire on a very busty chest, but the computer screen blocked the person’s face. It was that same t-shirt with the Valorant logo on it. He logged into the twitch live streams to see if she was currently playing. And there the name was; Kimmi8 symbolled with a green circle which highlighted who was online. Tate decided to message her. 

He typed “Hey, are you sitting by your window by any chance? I just randomly looked out of my window and I think I can see you wearing a Valorant t-shirt. I could be wrong but thought I’d check as you’re currently playing the game.”

Tate’s heart started to beat rapidly as he saw the three little dots appearing in the chat, this meant that she’s typing back. He didn’t want to seem like a creep or stalker so he was eager to see how she would respond. 

“Hey, it sounds very much like me. Where are you?” she replied.

“I live in the building opposite on the third floor. My window is probably glowing with blue light; I have blue LED lights around my ceiling. If you look up I think you’d be able to see.” 

There go those little three dots again. The reply read “oh yeah, come and wave hello.”

With that, Tate hurried over to the window – there she was, just as beautiful as she appeared in her gaming videos. She had brown eyes that were covered with heavy black mascara and bold red lips. Her tits bounced to the rhythm of her waving at him. He waved back. Still standing at the window, Tate felt his grey joggers get tight around his groin. His penis woke up and filled itself with blood from the beauty before him, seeing her in real life, not just through the computer screen. Kimmi8 turned her wave into her pointing, signalling to her computer screen. Tate took that as a sign to go back to his computer screen and saw those three dots take action. The next message read, “I’m coming over, what door number are you at?”

‘Oh shit, now?’ He thought. His penis was still rock hard.

He took a couple of deep breaths and typed back “door number 15.”

She replied, “Okay I’ll see you in a minute, be ready for me.” And with that, the green symbol beside her name turned red. She logged off from Twitch which must have meant she really was heading over to his building, right now.

Tate thought to himself he has at least five minutes to calm his erection down and since she must get ready to come over. Then to spare at least twenty seconds after he lets her in from the buzzer. He was wrong, what felt like two minutes later, he heard a knock at the door. This can’t be Kimmi8 as he hadn’t heard the buzzer to let her into the building. It wasn’t his roommate as he was at his girlfriend's place, plus he had his own key. Tate still had his boner but had to check who was at the door. He went over and looked through the peephole. Indeed it was Kimmi8. All that Kimmi8 had on was that Valorant t-shirt, a pink and black checked skirt with white knee-high socks. It was evident that she wasn’t wearing a bra, Tate had wondered if she was wearing underwear.

He opened the door, “Hi there, looks like someone is excited to see me.” she said.

Tate saw that she had noticed his rock hard erection, he didn’t have time to hide it.

He let her in and wanted to apologise for his rock hard member but before he could say anything she grabbed it and started to massage it through his joggers. He shut the door behind her and looked into her eyes whilst she played with him whilst she pressed her busty breasts against his chest. She was more beautiful than he saw from afar. Her face wore a cheeky smile on her face with a glisten in her eye. Without breaking eye contact, she dropped down to the floor, right there in the hallway and released his penis that was prisoned by Tate’s grey joggers. Her mouth opened to meet the tip of his penis and kissed it.

The kisses increased in motion, adding her wet tongue to the touch of his rock hard eight-inch member. Finding her way down the shaft, she began to suck him softly, slowly. Her tongue ran down the veins of his cock, like a roadmap to his shaft, and back up again to his throbbing head. Tate had his neck tilted back, moaning at the feeling of her mouth that suffocated his member in her warm saliva, dripping out from the sides of her mouth onto the floor beneath her. 

Roxy_Mars
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Roxy_Mars

Kimmi8 was petite, five feet two inches, and definitely older than Tate. She was confident and knew what she was doing with the technique of sucking his dick like a pornstar. After what felt like a lifetime, Tate felt his balls start to tingle. He knew this feeling too well as it was the same as when he rewarded himself with wanking. The feeling got more intense and Tate could no longer prevent the bursting sensation located in his shaft. Without warning, Kimmi8 felt a warm liquid coat the back of her throat. The thick hot cream was too good to waste. She sucked a little harder to make sure every drop emptied from his ballsack and into her mouth. Tate shook violently in her mouth, she took that as a signal that she emptied him.

Kimmi8 looked up in his eyes, opened her mouth, took her index finger and swirled his hot cum around on her tongue. Tate could not believe his eyes, this is the image he had only seen on pronhub, he never thought this would actually be happening to him. As Kimmi8 proceeded to swallow the rest of his cum, he grabbed her face and pulled it up to his as far as her tiny frame could reach. He bent down to meet her the rest of the way and started to kiss her. 

They moved to his bedroom and sat on his gaming chair, continuing to kiss as she straddled his lap. She started to moan in his lips and he decided that it was time to return the favour. Tate perched Kimmi8 onto his desk, opened her legs wide and propped her leg on one of the computer screens. She indeed did not have any underwear as if she was prepared for a good pounding.

Tate needed two screens to play the games effectively, one of which had his webcam fixed to the corner of the screen. The webcam had the light on which indicates that it’s on and still live on Twitch. Unbeknown to them, Tate and Kimmi8 gave a steamy show live to their online peers.

Tate took his kisses to Kimmi8’s mound and kissed it the same way he was kissing her mouth a moment ago. His thumbs separated her pretty pussy lips so that he’d have more access to lap up her juices. He swirled his tongue on her clit like a tornado, round and round which made Kimmi8 moan out loud and twitch (no pun intended lol). Tate looked up at her and could tell that she was enjoying herself, her eyes were closed, lost in the pleasure.

His tongue moved vertically from her clit to her hole, back and forth for several minutes until she couldn’t take it any and pushed his head away. Tate found his lips coated in her juice, before he had a chance to wipe it off, Kimmi8 tasted herself from his lips and tongue kissed him again. Her hand slowly wandered down to his groin where she felt his cock get rock hard again, this was a signal to her that he was ready to put it inside of her. 

Kimmi8 jumped off from the desk and bent over on the bed beside them, revealing her glistening mound that had just got eaten. Tate wasted no time in getting up from his gaming chair, rolled the chair out of the way unaware that he was giving his audience another full view and got on the bed positioned behind her. Tate spat on his own dick to lube it up, ready to penetrate the treat before him. He held it to her hole and pushed it inside her in one big sweep, she gasped with the shock of the invasion. She buried her head down onto the bed, head down ass up in the air, to retrieve the pleasure of his eight-inch dick penetrating her with great force. She was so wet, that the motion was making slush noises that could be faintly heard over her moans of pleasure.

“Yeah fuck me, fuck me just like that!” she hollered.

Tate obliged to her demand whilst admiring her big round butt that created ripples in her soft skin. As he pounded her, he couldn’t take his eyes off her beautiful silhouette. Occasionally he had to take his eyes on the ceiling, out the window, anywhere but her beauty to stop himself from cumming. She started to compliment his rhythm by backing her butt back onto him but this was all too much for him to take. 

He announced, “I'm about to explode!”

Kimmi8 decided to take action. She removed herself from his rod, turned around in a second and caught his dick in her mouth. She proceeded to suck the cum out of him for the second time that evening. Tate let out a roaring moan with his eyes rolled back as it felt like what’s left of his soul had been sucked out. 


She looked up and met him with a kiss.

They both collapsed on the bed – no energy left in their bodies.

“I enjoyed that, maybe this could be a regular thing?” she managed to say whilst out of breath.


“Of course, anything you want, you’ve made my dream come true. Anything for you!” he replied. 

“Make sure this is a promise” she smiled cheekily.

At the corner of his eye, Tate caught the light on his webcam, finally realising it had been on the whole time that they were fucking. 

“Oh shit, oh shit shit shit!” he exclaimed.

“What is it?” She asked.

Tate sat at the desk, immediately turned the webcam off and clicked on his twitch page. The live comments were blowing up. Loads of users had seen the explicit show and were commenting on how great it was to watch him fuck sexy Kimmi8, pounding her with his massive veiny cock. The compliments were to Kimmi8 too, the hottest gaming girl built like a pornstar and how lucky Tate was to eat her juices. Although Tate was initially mortified, the comments actually made him feel proud. The tall nerdy gaming guy turned into a hot sex stud in just one afternoon. Of course, he had his co-star to thank.

Kimmi8 latched on to what Tate had been panicking about and reassured him that it wasn’t the worst thing to happen.

“You know what, I kind of like that we had an audience.”

“Really, you’re not shy are you.” He rhetorically replied.

“Not at all. In Fact, if I knew we had an audience, I would have sucked your dick the first time round here, in front of the webcam and not in the hallway.” She stated.

“Is that so?” He laughed.

“Yes. Maybe we’ll get a chance to do that next time.” She kissed him and let herself out of his apartment, leaving Tate with the best sex he ever had. 

The End

Published 
Written by Roxxi321
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments