Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Grocery Store Strangers

"I went to the store for dinner ingredients and left cum covered and filled."

45
10 Comments 10
5.2k Views 5.2k
2.6k words 2.6k words

Author's Notes

"Still new to erotica. This is only my second story, and I’m learning as I go. I would love to know what you think, so interact with me. <p> [ADVERT] </p>If it made you cum definitely send me a tip 😈."

I adjusted my bare breast under my tight shirt, to make sure they were just right. The perfect mix between slutty and flirty. To be honest, I haven’t engaged in any sexy activity since I sucked my neighbor’s hot cock. The lack of a hard cock in my life has turned me into a very dirty, horny, and sex-crazed woman. My mind is constantly thinking of every man I see bending me over and making my legs shake until they fill me with their warm cum...

"Mmm, I can almost feel it," I mused to myself.

A car door slams beside me, jolting me out of my fever dream. I had been so lost in thought that I hadn’t realized my tits were sticking out of the top of my shirt, showcasing my perky hard nipples to anybody that dared to take a glance in my direction.

Another car door slammed before my mind wandered to another sex scene, and I jumped into action to fix myself. Out of my left peripheral, I saw a man staring at me, grabbing himself discreetly and smiling in my direction. He was wearing a blinding yellow vest, with nothing underneath. His muscles glistened with sweat, and veins popped everywhere…

“Damn, he is HOT!” I thought to myself. The man was smoking hot, and it’s been a while since I had seen such a sexy man. I couldn’t resist the urge to tease this sexy stranger staring at me. Just the thought of teasing this sexy stranger set my body on fire. 

I took my index and middle finger slowly, tracing them up my chest, gliding over my now extremely hard and sensitive nipples. My breath hitched, and I shivered as my fingers caressed my hard nipples, causing them to harden even more. My fingers, drifting over my skin, made their way up my neck, over my jaw, before sliding seductively into my mouth. I softly sucked those two fingers deep and slowly. My eyes never left his body. 

After a few more seconds of sucking on my fingers, I knew it was time to go into the grocery store. I couldn’t sit in my car forever teasing this man, no matter how much I wanted to continue. I let my fingers fall out of my mouth, gathered myself together, and turned off my car. When I stepped out of my truck, a gust of wind lifted my short skirt slightly, showing off my bare ass cheeks to anybody in the parking lot. The wind continued to flirt with the edge of my skirt, causing it to rise periodically as I walked across the parking lot into the grocery store. Me showcasing to the entire parking lot that there was nothing under my short pleated mini skirt, did something to me. It set my already feverish body ablaze even more.

“I wonder if he saw my pussy lips,” I thought to myself.

I added a little extra hip sway to my walk, getting a thrill out of other strangers possibly seeing my bare pussy. The thought of having men hard as a rock for me was getting me extremely wet. My plump lips, rubbing together with every sway of my hips, were very overstimulating to my body. I could almost feel myself getting closer and closer to an amazing orgasm.

As I started picking out my groceries, I arched my back every time I had to reach for something. Wiggling my ass cheeks every time I had to bend down. I caught more than a few men watching me as I gathered my groceries. It filled me even more with lust. Desire overcame me, my need heightened as the sexual tension around me rose. By this time, my wetness slowly trickled down my inner thighs. I had to relieve this pressure from my body. A thrill filled me as I made my way to the restrooms in the back. As I passed a few aisles, I waved at a few sexy strangers seductively and gave them a lustful look. Hoping that they would catch the hint and follow me to the bathroom. I was more than ready to put on a show for a few lucky men. The thought caused a warm gush of wetness to fill my already overflowing tight channel.

I was almost to the restroom when I saw him. The sexy ass stranger from earlier in the parking lot. My eyes soaked up every inch of this man. I licked my lips when my eyes landed on the bulge in his pants. I beckoned him with my hand and continued walking to the Family bathroom. Once inside the unexpectedly spacious restroom, I immediately walked to the mirror in the middle of the room. Watching the room through the mirror. Waiting to see if he took the bait and would walk through the bathroom door. My eyes widened with excitement when he made his way through the door. 

He walked up to me, and lust filled his eyes. My back was to him, but I could see everything through the mirror. So, overcome with desire and neediness, I couldn’t move. I just stared at him through the mirror. He grabbed me from behind and ground against my ass. His bulge sent ricochets through my body. I moaned as his hard denim-covered bulge rubbed against my sensitive bare lips. My head fell back onto his shoulder as he ground against me. I gyrated against his every move as my need to cum grew. My skin was tight and hot. Feeling as if I was too large for my body. No longer able to control myself, I rubbed myself against him with abandon. Needing to let this pressure out and wanting to feel this wetness rush out of my body.

I came hard. A bright light seemed to have filled my eyes, my body locked, and I felt it. My first orgasm in months came flooding out of me. I yelled and shook as if I was in my apartment bathroom. Not caring if anyone heard me.

As I was cumming, I softly heard the door open and close twice. When I opened my eyes, I was surprised to see three men with their cocks out and stroking. They huddled together, the men in the corner to the right of me. One man was a short, muscular, and bald older white man with a medium-sized cock and a purple mushroom head. He groaned every time he stroked the tip of his hard penis. There was a tall, skinny black guy with one of the biggest cocks I had ever seen; he was already spewing clear pre-cum from his enormous cock. The last man broke away from the group and walked over to stand beside me. He was so close that every time he got to the tip of his cock, his knuckles grazed my arms as I held onto the sink.

My construction lover slowly slid his zipper down his jeans. You could hear the sound clearly and loudly in the tension-filled bathroom. He grabbed my hips and ground against me once again. His condom-less cock rubbed up and down my lips and teased my hole. My grip on the public bathroom sink tightened as I prepared myself for his cock. I had felt how warm, solid, and big it was when he rubbed it against my pussy. I knew I needed to brace myself, since it had been so long since a nice, hard, hot cock impaled me. 

He lined up his cock with my wet pussy. Getting the head of his hard pole slick with my juices. You could hear the sound his cock made as it teased and slid around my tight hole. The sound echoed around the public restroom. He pushed into me, giving me the hardest, fullest thrust I had ever had. His thrust pushed me forward and up on my tiptoes as I tried to accommodate his long, thick manhood. My mouth opened wide, a low guttural moan left my mouth, and my eyes swiftly closed. A bright burst of light and color flashed behind my eyes as my body accommodated his size. He muttered under his breath “damn” as my tunnel fluttered and creamed on his cock., 

SaintHornyTS
Online Now!
Lush Cams
SaintHornyTS

He shoved me full of his manhood repeatedly. Fraying my nerve endings with every thrust; I moaned every time he filled me up. It felt so good I couldn’t help it when my pussy fluttered and tightened quickly around him. The clear signs that I was cumming again, but he didn’t stop thrusting into me. He continued pushing me through one orgasm, right into another. My body shook as I came over and over. Dripping my warm juices onto the floor. I moaned heavily with every fill of this delicious cock. 

So lost in being filled that I completely forgot that I had an audience. Curious if my viewers were enjoying the show I opened my eyes. I saw that there were two more fresh faces in the bathroom. Wow, five men! I was astounded and aroused by the size of my current audience, in what had once been a pretty spacious restroom. The two newer faces were very close together, each with a hand on their partner’s nice-sized penis. They rubbed each other’s cock as they watched me get fucked. The pair continued to service each other as my stranger continued impaling my body.

Turned on even more by my audience, I grabbed the cock of the guy closest to me and jerked him off. Never taking my eyes off the newcomers - my newfound muses - I stuck my tongue out. That seemed to be the cherry on top for the men, and they were the first to cum. Jerking as they both groaned and shot their cum onto the bathroom floor. Still stroking the man in my hand, I watched the pair zip up their pants and leave. Last to arrive but the first to cum. The burly pair changed the atmosphere in the room.

The quick, cumming pair increased the sexual tension in the air exponentially. Pushing everyone to release the pressure they had built inside themselves finally. It seemed like every man was chasing their own cum release, including the one fucking me like a slut. Staring at me. Watching me getting fucked with lust in their eyes. Their bodies were tight with tension. The audience's hands were moving over their tools faster and faster. I had never seen cocks so hard and bulging with veins. Even the men’s balls seemed to be tightened against their bodies.

My sexy stranger continued to gyrate himself in me, rubbing against my g-spot every time he filled me up. He thrust into me repetitively, and I just couldn’t take it anymore. I was so wet and my pussy ached to cum for the fifth time. I felt the build-up in my lower stomach, the pressure of my impending orgasm. Feeling like it was larger than the rest overtaking me one thrust at a time. I stared hungrily at the men in the bathroom, watching them stroke their cocks to me.

The bald man stepped forward, stroking his hard cock, and groaning - sounding as if he was in pain. He stepped up to me, stroking hard and fast. Caressing the tip on every upstroke, until he let out a loud yell. “oh! damn,” he said, as he shot three bursts of warm cum onto my thigh. His cum dripped down my thigh as he put his cock back in his pants and left the bathroom.

The guy whose cock I had wrapped in my hand exploded in my hand. Almost at the same time as the man who came on my thigh. Having these strangers cover my body in cum was too much for me. It pushed me over the edge into a warm, amazing orgasm. White blinding light filled my eyesight once again as one of the biggest orgasms I had in months tore into my body. I was shaking and screaming with abandon. Shaking heavily with every burst of pleasure that hit my body. My womanly juices flowed out of me, coating the floor with my wetness.

My orgasm seemed never-ending. I heard and felt my sexy stranger cum inside my juicy pussy, but I was so intertwined in my orgasm that I couldn’t do anything but cum even more. His cock jetting drop after drop of hot cum into me caused my pussy to flutter. Keeping my orgasm going for a couple of minutes.

I leaned forward in the sink as the construction worker pulled himself out of me. He gave my shoulder a love bite and walked quietly out of the restroom.

The tall black young man was the only one left in the restroom. The only one who hadn’t cum yet. He walked up to me with a hungry look. He stepped up behind me and impaled me on his gigantic cock. My pussy and nerve endings were so sensitive from what I experienced that I was coming by the time he had gotten to the second stroke. My pussy tightened around his cock, squeezing the large, hard rod that was filling me up. 

My pussy kept tightening as he stroked me through my orgasm. I heard him groan as his cock seemed to grow in my pussy until it exploded. Jetting heavy stream after stream of warm cum into my overstimulated pussy. He stood there for several moments as his cock went soft in my body, and he slipped out of my worn tunnel. He zipped up his pants, straightened his shirt, and walked out. Leaving me all alone in the bathroom, with cum dripping out of my bare pussy and sliding down my thighs.

I looked at myself in the mirror, staring at the wanton, slutty woman looking back at me. My hair was all over my head, like an extreme case of a bedhead. I couldn’t believe what had just happened in this bathroom. I wonder if anyone heard what was going on in here. “Hopefully they did,” I thought. 

I grabbed some tissue to clean up my thighs, rearranged and gathered myself once again, and walked towards the door. Completely satisfied and satiated, I walked out of the sex-filled bathroom back into the grocery store. No one acknowledged me. No men were waiting for their turn outside the door. Just my filled cart and grocery list were outside waiting for me. Almost as if the bathroom escapades were all a dream.

I went to go get the last item on my list, resuming my grocery store run as if strangers hadn’t fucked, stroked, came on, or in me. I grabbed the last thing on my list, boxed orzo, and headed to the register to pay for my items, musing in my head the entire way, still processing what had occurred in the grocery store bathroom.

I wasn't even paying attention to what I was doing until I heard, “Your total is fifty-eight dollars and fifty cents,” from the cashier to me. Still lost in thought, I went to grab my money, but before I could reach into my pocket. My construction lover from earlier handed her a crisp hundred-dollar bill and said he would pay for it. I turned my head to my right, and we made eye contact. At that moment, I knew I was in for some dirty fun.

Published 
Written by SweetSexySamm
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments